Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 12:24:59 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will Bitcoin Die Because of China?  (Read 14377 times)
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:17:58 PM

There is even a renewed interest with the news and rumour from China. I hope the interest should improve the price. The regulations will improve bitcoin and altcoin trade.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jakezyrus

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:27 PM

I think someone else china wants to ban bitcoin but other people in china want to beat bitcoin because they know there is a future in their bitcoin

Even though there are people that wants to get into bitcoin and to use bitcoin as a means of payment in their country, the government is still in charged to do the orders and laws that will be followed by the people that are living in that country and in china, their government ordered to ban the cryptocurrencies so they can't do anything but to follow.

i dont think the government should be followed in terms of legalizing bitcoin. we all know that bitcoin is an independent curtency or decentralized as popularly known  therfor no particular people or organizations can posibly control or hold bitcoin. so i guess people in china can still do freely whatever they wanted to do with their bitcoins, they cant even be tracked down by the govrrnements or any authorities because bitcoin is somehow private. so overall , bitcoin cannot posibly die just because of china.
maknassy

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:53:31 PM

I would agree of course but that is a big No.  No one country could essentially Become the downfall of crypto because of its nature.  even when it's becomes prohibited to use, one can still find ways to keep it from under their radar.  It is commendable that many from the US at least are talking about reporting income from mining coins or on the value of an item bought with BTC.  How could we transition from the current system without a complete collapse of it, or would we even want to.  It would cause unimaginable upheaval, and we would need something in place of it not just too chaotic decentralized currency that we chose to put our power into.

clex_us

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:50:09 PM

I don't think bitcoin will just die because of China. Indeed, that country is really big and it's population is enormous. However, I don't believe that a lot of people there is using bitcoin. In addition, there are still a lot of countries that accepts bitcoin.
LETme

Activity: 266
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:05:48 PM

In history of bitcoin china is one of the countries in asia that so many big player get benefit on bitcoin but after the government banned bitcoin in their country it has a big effect on bitcoin industries but as we see even without china's support bitcoin still on top and bitcoin surprise us by surpassing our expectation.
Crash21

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:07:11 PM

Bitcoin is dying because it was a bubble and now price going back. Don't you guys think that 20K per bitcoin it's too much. Grin Overpriced coins.
royalfestus

Activity: 2436
Merit: 516

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:17:06 PM

I think someone else china wants to ban bitcoin but other people in china want to beat bitcoin because they know there is a future in their bitcoin

Even though there are people that wants to get into bitcoin and to use bitcoin as a means of payment in their country, the government is still in charged to do the orders and laws that will be followed by the people that are living in that country and in china, their government ordered to ban the cryptocurrencies so they can't do anything but to follow.

i dont think the government should be followed in terms of legalizing bitcoin. we all know that bitcoin is an independent curtency or decentralized as popularly known  therfor no particular people or organizations can posibly control or hold bitcoin. so i guess people in china can still do freely whatever they wanted to do with their bitcoins, they cant even be tracked down by the govrrnements or any authorities because bitcoin is somehow private. so overall , bitcoin cannot posibly die just because of china.
I noticed government does not find it comfortable to stay aloof because the population will definitely react to money. It does not matter where it may be coming from. If the acceptability is high the central bank might be having problem

█████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Msile

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:24:30 PM

China is only one country, though with strong economy and a good number of population, the fact that BTC is banned there will not Kill BTC, there are several other markets friendly to BTC and i think we might not need China that much
royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:30:56 PM

Even though China is one of the biggest contributors  to bitcoin, it will be difficult to get rid of it because world is a global village and more and more people and countries have invested hugh to the promotion of bitcoin.

Most of the people of China knows that bitcoin will be very big that's why some of them are relocating to other places where bitcoin has not be ban to mine and invest.
JillClarissa

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
Bitcoin does not die from China. Yes, China has the world's largest mines, China has many people invest in the bitcoin, if the Chinese bitcoin, so for the investors of the bitcoinis a big loss, the encryption market will get a hit, but does not cause the bitcoin to death
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:55:12 PM

Overtime now we can see that the Bitcoin is no longer resting more on the oars of China, as it has moved now around the world. Maybe a survey with soon be conducted to know the highest HODLers of the Bitcoin. So, the Bitcoin has outgrown China itself and its existence isn't now totally dependent on China.
Lmaooo

Activity: 694
Merit: 108

santacoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:57:48 PM

I guess the best answer to that question is of course a BIG NO! Granted, China is a big contributor for the rise and adoption of Bitcoin and they are primarily the country involved with Bitcoin mining due to very cheap electricity cost.

Now, the Chinese government has its own agenda and I think in the long run Bitcoin can be running against those agenda so they are now thinking of slowly disengaging and disconnecting their citizens away from the cryptocurrency platform.

I know that whatever China will decide on the impact can be heavy on the market and this is shown with the recent decision banning the ICO projects and the unconfirmed total ban of Bitcoin exchanges though it is still a rumor and nobody would want to confirm.

Can cryptocurrency still go on and have a very optimistic future even without China as part of the equation?
No way, bitcoin will survive China no matter what Chinese government will do for bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. The bitcoin in the most popular cryptocurrency in the world and sooner or later the bitcoin will be bigger than China itself. By the way, people in China can still use VPN to bypass that restriction.

SixOfFive

Activity: 630
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:31 PM

NO, Bitcoin can never DIE because of China. Yes, china’s ban on Bitcoin is having a huge impact on Bitcoin; we can see that, primarily because China was the largest contributor to the crypto world and was home to more than 70% of the miners. But, Bitcoin cannot die because of this. It is so because, other countries are not banning it and many investors have strong faith in Bitcoin. So, when more countries will increase their utilization of cryptocurrencies, then china will understand what it is missing in terms of opportunities.
laracastvue

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:00 PM

China is is one of the biggest contributor in the market because it really affected the price of the market when they ban ico's on their country but there's no need to worry because we will still earn a huge a mount of profit in the future due to massive investors that keeps on buying bitcoins in the market.
GardenChristian

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:28:50 PM

I don't think it's possible that bitcoin will die because of a country's ban. Bitcoin is now circulating around the world. If China bans bitcoin, it will have a big impact on bitcoin, but it won't end it. I think in the future, China will accept bitcoin again.
webosftw

Activity: 205

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:00 PM

In my opinion and through experience, I will say no. China has been a major contributor to the rise of bitcoin as an asset and as a currency, but with bitcoin's current state and power right now? I guess it wouldn't hurt so bad. The value may decrease, but it is certain that bitcoin will not fall just because china prohibited the use of cryptocurrencies.
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:09:00 PM

Although China is one of the biggest contributors to bitcoin, it will be difficult to get rid of it as the world is a global village and more and more people and countries have invested in bitcoin promotions.

It can be hailed that many Americans are at least talking about reporting earnings from mining coins or on the value of goods purchased with Bitcoin.

There are some other markets that are also friendly to Bitcoin and I think we may not need a lot of China

Bitcoin can never be OFF because of China.
ardibimbim

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:24:10 PM

The news about the ban on the Chinese bitcoin exchange market by the local central bank has the effect of lowering the exchange rate on bitcoin.
Understandably, bitcoin transactions in China are dominant enough to influence global bitcoin markets.
But I think that China is not a major factor for the future of cryptocurrency, bitcoin and other virtual currencies will continue to run even without china.karena already many developed countries that support the development of bitcoin in the United States government. and Japan to set the bitcoin more seriously.
alicebrac

Activity: 81

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:27:03 PM

China has a good bit of demand for bitcoin, but it does not just depend on it to survive.
Wasaisisi

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 05:19:00 PM

Absolutely not, but I think they make a big impact in crypto world. Most Chinese Investors are business minded and know how to strategize in the market's volatility. They will not let their business go down the drain and will always grab the opportunity to buy low and sell high. Bitcoin is currently on its early stages of development and we may not be able to predict the future but we can always hope for the best to come.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 »
  Print  

Jump to: