Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 04:10:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343637 times)
jakub_curik

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:27:37 AM

Sorry but these seems like a pathetic attempt to make money.
The coin seems to serve no real world purpose aside from what all the other crypto coins already have.
You've got a lot of work ahead of you if you want people to use your coin. And come on, lets keep it professional, bitcoinz.site? Really?

I found this in the other thread. What do you think about it?
What is real purpose?

A pathetic attempt to make money would be an ICO, or a premine.

if you don't feel that a community driven project is professional, look at other parts of the community.

Show me another coin that has 21B supply using the zcash coinbase, a 21B supply is not a money grab. Not many understand why, but its also a plus.

As we are moving into 2020, privacy is a main concern. BitcoinZ will have the ability to transact ZERO KNOWLEDGE transactions from your mobile phone.
We are talking real privacy, real transactions and rapid confirmations. The MyBitcoinZ wallet will also have a built in messenger for zero knowledge messaging,
you'll have the ability to talk to one another though z_address. Again, zero knowledge, real privacy at the cost of the transaction fee of 0.0001.

We can expect to transact zero knowledge transactions from the mobile near the end of the year, with a full messaging suite the first quarter of 2018.

I know people don't understand the power of zkSNARKs. Its lightyears ahead of any other privacy crypto technology.

-hellomoto

Wow.
Thanks for the explanation! Smiley I see that community is professional and active, but
I have not seen the benefits of this coin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
add_crypto

Activity: 69
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:40:09 AM

With the current price, mining this coin is just same profit with ETH mining (GTX 1060), Am I correct? Just do the calculation from whattomine with price ~40 satoshi
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:46:16 AM

The coin seems to serve no real world purpose aside from what all the other crypto coins already have.
You've got a lot of work ahead of you if you want people to use your coin. And come on, lets keep it professional, bitcoinz.site? Really?

What is real purpose?
Realy no premine no ICO fair launch where is the pathetic attempt to make money? Devs working for free community supported  by miners mining coin that’s not most profitable,maybe your referring to my suggestion of voluntary 0.5% from miners to support development? even with this voluntary mining fee pool fees would still be cheaper than what everyone is paying to mine on supernova! 0.1% is pcminer pool fee and if you wish to participate with 0.5% development fee mining would cost 0.6% on pcminers pool with 1% on supernova and none going towards development,you probably expect to mine BitcoinZ and make a nice profit while everyone else works there arse off developing and maintaining this coin for you while funding out of there own pocket so you can make money,you sound like a kid with no understanding of how things work in the real world,you obviously have done little research on BitcoinZ it’s plans for future and past accomplishments with development for all mobile platforms and a growing Army of community volunteers like myself,perhaps you should find a project more suited to your beliefs.
realhellomoto
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:48:45 AM
Last edit: October 18, 2017, 11:11:02 AM by realhellomoto

What is real purpose?

if you don't feel that a community driven project is professional, look at other parts of the community.

Show me another coin that has 21B supply using the zcash coinbase, a 21B supply is not a money grab. Not many understand why, but its also a plus.

As we are moving into 2020, privacy is a main concern. BitcoinZ will have the ability to transact ZERO KNOWLEDGE transactions from your mobile phone.
We are talking real privacy, real transactions and rapid confirmations. The MyBitcoinZ wallet will also have a built in messenger for zero knowledge messaging,
you'll have the ability to talk to one another though z_address. Again, zero knowledge, real privacy at the cost of the transaction fee of 0.0001.

We can expect to transact zero knowledge transactions from the mobile near the end of the year, with a full messaging suite the first quarter of 2018.

I know people don't understand the power of zkSNARKs. Its lightyears ahead of any other privacy crypto technology.

-hellomoto

Wow.
Thanks for the explanation! Smiley I see that community is professional and active, but

If you want to be sold on benefits, instead of make a benefit. You can Google the word ICO.
You will find many many tokens that only tell you the benefits of their token.
They have tokens for everything. Actually I have seen some really really awesome token ideas, the problem is everything behind the idea.
No we don't have funds for listing,
No we don't expect to pay absurd fees for exchange listing unless its donated though the community, its really up to the users to let exchanges know of the demand for the coin.
No we don't have a resume of 10 fake rocket scientists like some tokens put on their website for some reason.
No we don't expect a target price for BTCZ, as we are not developing for economical support.
No we will never put a developers fund, if anyone feels that BTCZ needs a donation. You can donate. Ill propose that they go onto the https://bitcoinz.global/ website.

Decentralization is a key part of BitcoinZ, its up to the users to make its benefits, to build and create and evolve.

We have more and more volunteers every day. Its beautiful.

bbkoopsta

Activity: 94

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:53:24 AM

The problem is all of the miners are somewhere else.
Ah, too bad.
It was a good idea, but miners do not care about donations for development and exchange listings this way.
Till next one...

I think the problem is that a lot of people, myself included, don't understand what you/this was trying to do, nor what we had to do to achieve it.

If you can explain the goal, and then number exact steps required by us, I am sure you would get more traction.

Yes. I am wonder why Bittrex or Poloniex want some mined btcz. And why fee? It is normal?
Hi guys sorry for confusion it was my idea for 0.5% voluntary  donations for pool listings and development fund,I wrongly thought that Bittrex/poloniex were same as other exchanges requiring payment for listings,it would seem there might be a requirement for $5000 to be paid for compliance but were looking into that,I am just a miner and trying to help BitcoinZ grow since we all agree listing on a major exchange is needed,I had approached supernova with idea but never heard back from them so it’s commendable that pcminer stepped up with the option,I’m sure many here would have been put of by fact his pool is new and with small hashrate blocks are taking sometime to find,we can change that by moving our miners there and having a bigger share of block rewards and regular blocks

Yes, we need more hash...

Pool fee: 0.1% + 0.5% for listing or marketing... That 0.5% goes to - Marketing / Exchange listings donations (responsible cryptorex @ slack): BitcoinZ: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ

http://www.pcmining.xyz/

BitcoinZ: stratum+tcp://www.pcmining.xyz:3957

Hello i switched my miners from suprnova to pcmining! good luck with your development
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Ah, too bad.
It was a good idea, but miners do not care about donations for development and exchange listings this way.
Till next one...

I think the problem is that a lot of people, myself included, don't understand what you/this was trying to do, nor what we had to do to achieve it.

If you can explain the goal, and then number exact steps required by us, I am sure you would get more traction.

Yes. I am wonder why Bittrex or Poloniex want some mined btcz. And why fee? It is normal?
Hi guys sorry for confusion it was my idea for 0.5% voluntary  donations for pool listings and development fund,I wrongly thought that Bittrex/poloniex were same as other exchanges requiring payment for listings,it would seem there might be a requirement for $5000 to be paid for compliance but were looking into that,I am just a miner and trying to help BitcoinZ grow since we all agree listing on a major exchange is needed,I had approached supernova with idea but never heard back from them so it’s commendable that pcminer stepped up with the option,I’m sure many here would have been put of by fact his pool is new and with small hashrate blocks are taking sometime to find,we can change that by moving our miners there and having a bigger share of block rewards and regular blocks

Pool fee: 0.1% + 0.5% for listing or marketing... That 0.5% goes to - Marketing / Exchange listings donations (responsible cryptorex @ slack): BitcoinZ: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ

Hello i switched my miners from suprnova to pcmining! good luck with your development
Thats the spirit I had hoped to do the same yesterday but had grandchildren over and they ran me ragged lol will move my miners over today also.
PCMining

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:24:18 AM

Ah, too bad.
Till next one...

Thats the spirit I had hoped to do the same yesterday but had grandchildren over and they ran me ragged lol will move my miners over today also.

...and freshly new fruit Smiley

First block in mins.

https://bitcoinz.ph/tx/9179008c2b8180d805482b12c2ab828419d06867c20f0ceaa410b40eaf9c8957

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
chancefx

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

In Decentralization We Trust

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:29:51 AM

Ah, too bad.
Till next one...

...and freshly new fruit Smiley

First block in mins.

https://bitcoinz.ph/tx/9179008c2b8180d805482b12c2ab828419d06867c20f0ceaa410b40eaf9c8957

that's awesome!)) come on people, let's join!

B0r1S

Activity: 2

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:05:53 PM

Hi Guys,

We've set-up a new pool for BTCZ on z-nomp and are searching for some assistance in testing.

Pool is up with 6.5 KSol, now life for the last hour, need more miners to be able to confirm that blocks are found.

No fees for the time being Smiley

Help is much appreciated.

Uri: http://85.25.195.151:8080

Miner settings ex on ewbf: miner.exe --server 85.25.195.151 --user t1M9wvKqFLdzD57bczuiP5gGcWN3YgybgBo --pass password --port 3032

May the sols be with us Wink
okok32

Activity: 60

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:09:38 PM

why the cost of 1 btcz shows $ 5600
e4f4

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:26:24 PM

What is real purpose?

-hellomoto

Wow.

I believe this is what you want to hear:

If you mine or buy it now then maybe someday it will be worth more.  Ok. Good luck.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
DvTav

Activity: 12

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:36:31 PM

What is the cashout limit on pcmining.xyz? Does it cashout automatically at a certain hour or something?

Thx.Tav.
jakub_curik

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:42:40 PM

Quote from: e4f4

I believe this is what you want to hear:

If you mine or buy it now then maybe someday it will be worth more.  Ok. Good luck.

That explanation was enough. But I have some money in it, so it would be great if the price had risen. This is also one of the community goals if I know.
realhellomoto
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:47:02 PM

why the cost of 1 btcz shows $ 5600

MyBitcoinZ applications had no API when released for prices. Now it can link to coinmarletcap.
New releases are coming out soon.

-hellomoto
PCMining

Activity: 305

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 01:02:59 PM

What is the cashout limit on pcmining.xyz? Does it cashout automatically at a certain hour or something?

Thx.Tav.

We pay immediately after 100 confirmations...
Min Payment: 0.1

https://www.cratex.io

Cratex is international cryptocurrency trade platform and best place to buy, sell, trade and learn about crypto (0.1% trade fee, minimal withdrawal fees, fast deposits).
Hardstyles

Activity: 122
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:19:28 PM

letz go to

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

we can do this
realhellomoto
Copper Member

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:28:29 PM

letz go to

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/Paytopia

we can do this

5 BTC
e4f4

Activity: 208

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:40:54 PM

For some of us that is a lot of money. But if we play it like we did so far - spread the word about BTCZ, keep mining and donating - it will be achieved.

Edit - forgot about trading. Buy low - sell high. And always keep a stash of coins away if  the price jumps.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
Hardstyles

Activity: 122
Merit: 17

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:43:28 PM

we need only 10 million btcz to make at 42 sat the piece would be almost 5 btc
Nobil

Activity: 117

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:48:03 PM

make a donation fund, it can work.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: