Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 01:09:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 324 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][BTCZ] BitcoinZ - Low Fees, 100% Community, POW-Equihash No-Premine No-Tax  (Read 343644 times)
e4f4

Activity: 208
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:25:37 AM

Hi,

Which exchange we are collecting BitcoinZ for donation? Thanks.

The options are
C-CEX for 4 BTC.

and Cryptopia for around 5-6 BTC depending on the exchange rate for the 5200000 DOT they require.

Bittrex has already been notified.
If it was my choice, Id just want to be listed on Bittrex and no other exchange. We really don't want to be involved with any kind of scheme or bad behavior like price manipulation or pumping.
I'm about to release some woocommerce plugin's and shopping cart plugins, wordpress, php, perl plugins for receiving BTCZ as payment. I think that we need to be on a higher traffic exchange so there can be some liquidity. I think its just a question of time. Honestly the price is high for C-CEX and Cryptopia but actually less than some others that I had some correspondence with. One main thing about BitcoinZ is that it is decentralized and has no premine, no ico, no fundraising, no paid development. Only donations. I want to say that I have revised a lot of Equihash pools and BitcoinZ seems to be quite popular. We are seeing 500+ wallet installations a day and counting. BitcoinZ is one of the most profitable coins to mine, @ 397.44$ a day @ 100KSol. (calculated at current price of 0.00000048). Its been quite exponential in the past few weeks. All I can say is, keep spreading the word, everyone is doing great. Let exchanges know by whichever means you feel that it is possible of listing BitcoinZ. I honestly believe that many are watching. Keep up the good work everyone!

-hellomoto

I agree. Exchanges will add the coin by themselves if it becomes profitable for them.

I like goals and picked this one. It shows power of what people can do if they unite and make things happen.

Mining on pcmining.xyz, donating and spreading the info about BTCZ is good enough for now.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
e4f4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:27:07 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin
suggestion what if somebody creates a btcz miner and like ewbf certain % goes to the developer , what if we make use of that fee to get us listed on those exchanges that requires payment.

That is briliant. Someone sent email to suprnova about a special fee for development and no response. Then pcmining.xyz introduced that fee but miners are just not joining. This could change things...

Seems like a good idea worth looking into.

Dunno who sent that email to me, but I didn't receive a mail about "special fee for development".

However, I don't think this should be MY (or the pool's) decision, the miners should decide if they want to donate for development or not, i'm just running the pool. I can post a text in the header of the pool with an address of the dev's where donations should/can go to if that would help...

Thank you.

Bitcoin legacy, Doge fun and private transactions. Check out BitcoinZ... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2166510.0

Missed Bitcoin in 2009? Find out more about IOTA...https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1216479.0
e4f4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:33:53 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin
suggestion what if somebody creates a btcz miner and like ewbf certain % goes to the developer , what if we make use of that fee to get us listed on those exchanges that requires payment.

That is briliant. Someone sent email to suprnova about a special fee for development and no response. Then pcmining.xyz introduced that fee but miners are just not joining. This could change things...

The thing is with ewbf mining the div fee can be removed by the miner then the mining software to div fee would be pointless.

Im a miner myself and trust mining pools that pay out smaller pools are harder to make anything from so they leave.

If the community could get the big farms to donate then that would make sense.

About dev fee:

No. Even with --fee 0.0 it still spends about 5% of time mining on developer's pool. You can check them by 'DevFee' string in the log.

Aleks03

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:44:01 AM

Exactly this. If suprnova had a donation option, I'd mine there. I trust the pool and the pool owner and am not worried at all about a 51% issue there. Seems though that if all the hash power is going to be focused there, it might mean we just have to mine there too and manually donate to the devs in other ways.

So far it looks like my Nicehash and PCMiNing.xyz experiment worked out very poorly in terms of ROI, and I'd have been better off just mining on suprnova and doing a manual donation, as I said.

About $100 invested on a Nicehash contract to bump the pool's hashrate, and we found only one block. So, 8225.87 BitcoinZ mined on PCMiNing.xyz. That's around $22 worth at the current rate. Sad

Compared to about $50 invested in Nicehash to mine on suprnova, and mined around $52 worth of BitcoinZ...

Unless we can get huge numbers to mine on PCMiNing.xyz, it's just not a rational choice to keep putting our mining power there.

i think the same about mining on pcmining.xyz..

and transferred a little btcz to the wallet..
p01lp

Activity: 18

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:16:09 AM

I would like to translate bitcoinz.global page to another language. Please contact me with details.
Stealth8368

Activity: 347
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:50:55 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin

Dunno who sent that email to me, but I didn't receive a mail about "special fee for development".

However, I don't think this should be MY (or the pool's) decision, the miners should decide if they want to donate for development or not, i'm just running the pool. I can post a text in the header of the pool with an address of the dev's where donations should/can go to if that would help...
Ocminer I sent you an email from supernova pool BitcoinZ where I was logged in my names stealth on pool,I asked if you would offer option to donate 0.5% from pool earning towards dev fund and if you could highlight miners who are mining with this option like you do for pool donations with the small icon on mining page,we didn’t here back from you and thought that strange as I know you are responsive to community,maybe there is a problem with your pool PM service? This was to be completely voluntary with no pressure on miners to donate but most know the importance of getting BitcoinZ on larger exchanges,thanks mate.
ocminer
Legendary

Activity: 2660
Merit: 1240

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 08:57:03 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin

Ocminer I sent you an email from supernova pool BitcoinZ where I was logged in my names stealth on pool,I asked if you would offer option to donate 0.5% from pool earning towards dev fund and if you could highlight miners who are mining with this option like you do for pool donations with the small icon on mining page,we didn’t here back from you and thought that strange as I know you are responsive to community,maybe there is a problem with your pool PM service? This was to be completely voluntary with no pressure on miners to donate but most know the importance of getting BitcoinZ on larger exchanges,thanks mate.

Hmm, maybe I'm getting too many support mails there, but I'll check again.

Sure, I can add an option for that, however I often have promos on the pool where mining is completely free for 0% fee etc, so from the "pool earnings" it's probably not really much which could help.. It would be better if miners could directly donate a certain amount of coins for the exchange addition. When reading through the last posts though it seems not many are interested if that would happen directly from the pool, so maybe a different approach for that would be better.. Maybe a twitter/slack campaign or so ? I can add a text to the header on the pool referring to a certain post in this thread or on the homepage which then again refers to the exchange addition bounty.. Maybe it helps.

suprnova pools - reliable mining pools - #suprnova on freenet
https://www.suprnova.cc - FOLLOW us @ Twitter ! twitter.com/SuprnovaPools
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:09:11 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin

I think so too, I don't want my coins to be auto-stolen and sent to the dev !
no one was proposing to auto steal your coins this was a voluntary option that miners would have to sign up for,many others like myself have been donating and looking at ways to add some funding for exchanges and other paid services but all were on voluntary basis,this is well publicised on our thread here and seemed to be a popular option,I’m sorry you feel that way.
Stealth8368

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:18:22 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin

Hmm, maybe I'm getting too many support mails there, but I'll check again.

Sure, I can add an option for that, however I often have promos on the pool where mining is completely free for 0% fee etc, so from the "pool earnings" it's probably not really much which could help.. It would be better if miners could directly donate a certain amount of coins for the exchange addition. When reading through the last posts though it seems not many are interested if that would happen directly from the pool, so maybe a different approach for that would be better.. Maybe a twitter/slack campaign or so ? I can add a text to the header on the pool referring to a certain post in this thread or on the homepage which then again refers to the exchange addition bounty.. Maybe it helps.
Thanks Ocminer for some good ideas,let’s get some feed back from community see what ideas are popular, great to have your support
DrearyUrbanite

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:51:41 AM

i have joined suprnova pool.good luck miners

Good choice, best pools ever! Wink

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄██████████████▄
     █████████████████████▄
   █████████████████████████
  ██████████▀▀       ▀▀██████▄
 █████████               █████
▐███████▌                 ▀███▌
████████                   ████
▐██████▌                   ▐██▌
 ███████                   ███
  ███████                 ███
   ▀██████▄             ▄██▀
     ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
        ▀▀███████████▀▀

▄▄▄             ▄▄▄           ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄          ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   
 ███             ███           ███   ███████▄      ███        ████████      ███                   ████████       ██████▄       ███   ███████████████▄
 ███             ███           ███   ███ ▀████     ███       ███▀  ▀███     ███                  ███▀  ▀███      ███ ▀███▄     ███   ███         ▀███
 ███             ███           ███   ███   ▀███▄   ███      ███▀    ▀███    ███                 ███▀    ▀███     ███   ████    ███   ███          ███
 ███             ███           ███   ███     ▀███▄ ███     ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████   ███                ████▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ███    ▀███▄  ███   ███          ███
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███   ███       ███████    ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███   ███      ▀███▄███   ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
  ▀████████████▌  ▀█████████████▀    ███        ▀▀████   ███▀          ▀███  ▀█████████████  ███▀          ▀███  ███        ▀▀████   █████████████▀▀
                     ▄▄███████
                 ▄████████████
              ▄██████▀▀▀██████
       ▄▄   ▄███████     ████
   ▄▄███▀  ██████████▄▄▄████▀
 ▄████▀▀  █████████████████
         ████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
          ▀█████████▀
     ▄█▀    ▀██▀▀   ▄▄
    ██  ▄█▀      ▄███▌
   █████▀        ███▀
   ▀▀▀          ███▀
                ▀     

▄█████████  ███       ██▄      ▄██         █████       ████▌   ▄██████████   
 ██▌          ███        ▀██▄  ▄██▀          ██▌███     ██▀██▌  ▐██           
 ███████████  ███          ▀████▀            ██▌ ███   ██▀ ██▌  ▐███████████   
 ██▌          ███▄          ▐██▌             ██▌  ███ ██▀  ██▌  ▐██           
 ██▌           ▀█████████   ▐██▌             ██▌   ▀███▀   ██▌   ▀██████████

█████████████▌  ▄███████████▄         █████████████▌  ██▌      ▐██    ▄██████████         █████       █████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████▄   ▐████▄     ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▀       ▀██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐██                  ██▌███     ███▐██   ▐██▀      ▀██▌   ▐██▀      ▀██▌  ▐██▀███    ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██         ██▌             ▐██        ████████████   ▐███████████         ██▌ ███   ███ ▐██   ▐██        ██▌   ▐██        ██▌  ▐██  ▀██▄  ▐██ 
      ▐██       ▐██▄       ▄██▌             ▐██        ██▌      ▐██   ▐█▌                  ██▌  ███ ███  ▐██   ▐██▄      ▄██▌   ▐██▄      ▄██▌  ▐██    ▀██▄▐██ 
      ▐██        ▀███████████▀              ▐██        ██▌      ▐██    ▀██████████         ██▌   ▀███▀   ▐██    ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████▀   ▐██      ▀████ 
  (
BUY LLN
)Twitter
Facebook
Telegram
aussiegwapo

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:57:11 AM

From slack:

marc sherwin

I agree, its up to the miners.

We now have 3903 wallet installations.
and 220781 out of 12500000 coins donated to reach the listing fee of 5 BTC.
Donate:
bitcoinz: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ
https://bitcoinz.ph/address/t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ

12279219 is all we need. Out of 3903 wallet installations, if 3903 people donated 3146 BTCZ. We can pay for the exchange listing fee.

-hellomoto

I have noticed if i send 1000 btcz it withdraws 1020 i say to myself wtf!
1000 goes to donation wallet and the other 19.9998056 that i didnt ask to send the extra 19 coins on top of the fee that i paid, thinking what is going on and why people dont want to donate
s0lid5

Activity: 32

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:42:24 PM

- 21 billion coins, BitcoinZ why so many?, 100 million!, 1-3 billion would be good for growth.
one of the leading European economic development agencies with full confidence declared , by the most pisimistic calculations , in just a few years  the volume of crypto-currency will be 5 trillion dollars ($ 5 000 000 000 000 ) . proceeding from these figures , 21 000 000 000 BTCZ does not look like a big number .
realhellomoto
Copper Member

Activity: 114
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:52:48 PM

From slack:

marc sherwin

I agree, its up to the miners.

We now have 3903 wallet installations.
and 220781 out of 12500000 coins donated to reach the listing fee of 5 BTC.
Donate:
bitcoinz: t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ
https://bitcoinz.ph/address/t1fHHnAXxoPWGY77sG5Zw2sFfGUTpW6BcSZ

12279219 is all we need. Out of 3903 wallet installations, if 3903 people donated 3146 BTCZ. We can pay for the exchange listing fee.

-hellomoto

I have noticed if i send 1000 btcz it withdraws 1020 i say to myself wtf!
1000 goes to donation wallet and the other 19.9998056 that i didnt ask to send the extra 19 coins on top of the fee that i paid, thinking what is going on and why people dont want to donate
MyBitcoinZ wallet is sending all funds out of a wallet and then sending the funds you wanted (1000) and the rest of the funds (19.9999) to another wallet that you own. Go to settings > personal wallet > more options > wallet addresses. This is how HD Wallets work.
Coin++

Activity: 810
Merit: 444

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 05:53:36 PM

Hi,

The options are
C-CEX for 4 BTC.

and Cryptopia for around 5-6 BTC depending on the exchange rate for the 5200000 DOT they require.

If it was my choice, Id just want to be listed on Bittrex and no other exchange. We really don't want to be involved with any kind of scheme or bad behavior like price manipulation or pumping.
I'm about to release some woocommerce plugin's and shopping cart plugins, wordpress, php, perl plugins for receiving BTCZ as payment. I think that we need to be on a higher traffic exchange so there can be some liquidity. I think its just a question of time. Honestly the price is high for C-CEX and Cryptopia but actually less than some others that I had some correspondence with. One main thing about BitcoinZ is that it is decentralized and has no premine, no ico, no fundraising, no paid development. Only donations. I want to say that I have revised a lot of Equihash pools and BitcoinZ seems to be quite popular. We are seeing 500+ wallet installations a day and counting. BitcoinZ is one of the most profitable coins to mine, @ 397.44$ a day @ 100KSol. (calculated at current price of 0.00000048). Its been quite exponential in the past few weeks. All I can say is, keep spreading the word, everyone is doing great. Let exchanges know by whichever means you feel that it is possible of listing BitcoinZ. I honestly believe that many are watching. Keep up the good work everyone!

-hellomoto
4 to 6 BTC are enormous amout for such little exchanges like C-CEx and Cryptopia.
For these kind of exchange, only free inscription is acceptable for my part.

And Yes, Bittrex is a most better exchange for BTCZ :-).

My favorite faucets to earn real free bitcoins/satoshis : Moon BitCoin and Bit Fun.
You want some free AltCoins ? It's here : BCH (Bitcoin Cash) Moon BitCoinCash - DASH (Dash) Moon Dash - DOGE (DogeCoin) Moon DogeCoin - LTC (LiteCoin) Moon LiteCoin.
You want some free LBC (Lbry Credits) ? My LBC invite : Lbry.tv - LBC (Lbry Credits).
FloppyPurpleGherkin

Activity: 306
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 06:49:16 PM

Hi,

The options are
C-CEX for 4 BTC.

-hellomoto
4 to 6 BTC are enormous amout for such little exchanges like C-CEx and Cryptopia.
For these kind of exchange, only free inscription is acceptable for my part.

And Yes, Bittrex is a most better exchange for BTCZ :-).

I kinda agree, $24000-$36000 to list a coin on C-cex or Cryptopia seems massively overpriced. 1 BTC yeah maybe but not 4-6 BTC -.-
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:47:14 PM

Don't know about the devs or the rest of the community, but I'd far rather spend 5BTC on whatever it takes to get on Bittrex/Poloniex/Bitfinex. I know it's not a direct 'spend the BTC and get listed' when it comes to those exchanges, but there must be a better use of funds than spending it on C-CEX or Cryptopia.
BadAstroZA

Activity: 168

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 07:49:28 PM

Thanks God, look at the difficulty, it decreased a little bit. It seems to be better for miners.

Where are you following the difficulty?

Also, I see the two huge nicehash contracts that were on suprnova appear to have ended, so that would have reduced the difficulty a lot now.
Sam67

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 07:50:40 PM

Good luck and thanks for the work.  Smiley
caikox

Activity: 13

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:07:11 PM

Thanks God, look at the difficulty, it decreased a little bit. It seems to be better for miners.

Where are you following the difficulty?

Also, I see the two huge nicehash contracts that were on suprnova appear to have ended, so that would have reduced the difficulty a lot now.

https://zsolo.bid/difficulty/bitcoinz-difficulty-chart.html
e4f4

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 08:40:27 PM

Don't know about the devs or the rest of the community, but I'd far rather spend 5BTC on whatever it takes to get on Bittrex/Poloniex/Bitfinex. I know it's not a direct 'spend the BTC and get listed' when it comes to those exchanges, but there must be a better use of funds than spending it on C-CEX or Cryptopia.

Agreed. Marketing has better results. Then exchanges will put BTCZ by themselves.

Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 ... 324 »
  Print  

Jump to: