Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:34:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is Electroneum a SCAM???  (Read 104873 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Malaya

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:20:55 PM

I do not know, you should invest according to the information you self-study and decide, not to crowd, not follow the feelings and ensure your investment if lost does not affect your real life.

This post made a point! You will first know something if that is a scam if you do a self study and not believing with what others think easily. You will surely know which is the impostor if you know the truth as they say. Do a lot of research about it before investing anything if you are planning too. Electroneum is a never heard alt coin for me. This might be different from some of the alt coins I know. So to verify about if this is a scam or not, do a lot of research and discover it on your own. Surely you will see and you will know the result by yourself.

████          O W N R   W A L L E T          ████   VISA PREPAID CARD    ████  Use crypto to pay in stores with OWNR  ████
❱❱❱❱ ❱❱❱ ❱❱ ❱     Buy, send, receive and exchange crypto        VISA    mastercard   SPA    UnionPay     ❰ ❰❰ ❰❰❰ ❰❰❰❰
BLOG       TWITTER     ██ █▌█ ▌     Manage crypto and VISA card in OWNR Wallet app    ▐ █▐█ ██     REDDIT   YOUTUBE
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
alpsea
Copper Member

Activity: 1274
Merit: 555

https://refpa28543.top/L?tag=d_286347m_1264c_&site

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:27:32 PM
Last edit: October 26, 2017, 05:46:28 PM by alpsea

If we act according to the crowd we feel safe.
In fact most of the people like to give up the air.
Electroneum scam or not i have never trusted.

Aureliusy

Activity: 325
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 26, 2017, 05:47:22 PM

Iinitial sCam Offering. What does it actually add to the world of crypto?  Who is getting richer of it?

Simple look a their webpage for distinctive points:
Enormous Market
The ease of use and availability of Electroneum opens up an enormous market of 2.2 billion smartphone users.
Awesome Team
Electroneum is being developed by an awesome team of developers and engineers with a proven track record of success.

Like WTF? Please get me a WWW government to block all this annoying crypto noise.
They should invent an Adblocker for this.
100percent

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:30:33 AM

Electroneum is not a scam,  it sold $40 million  worth of token in it crowsale,  but i just don't  like it much supply

The amount of money something raises is ZERO proof that its not a scam or is a scam. It just means people bought into it.
I was thinking exactly the same. Don't rely only on the raised money. We don't even know how much of this money was put by the funders themselves (or do we?)
milly6
Legendary

Activity: 1632
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:42:02 PM

Electroneum is not a scam,  it sold $40 million  worth of token in it crowsale,  but i just don't  like it much supply

The amount of money something raises is ZERO proof that its not a scam or is a scam. It just means people bought into it.
I was thinking exactly the same. Don't rely only on the raised money. We don't even know how much of this money was put by the funders themselves (or do we?)

they can simply lie about it to and also, even if people contribute it doesnt mean they are contributing to something worthwhile.. it just means they bought the bullshit lies

Eyes open, No Fear. Be Safe! Trinity: Currency Without Bias
Cryptoshaft

Activity: 239

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 01:45:19 PM

whether is it scam or not, i hope it isn't because i joined the crowd sale Grin
just hope for the best for it  Grin
NRF

Activity: 279

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 02:46:35 PM

Investors have invested $40 million for them through ICOs. I don't think that electroneum is a scam. Let wait about 4 days to see the result.
stonehedge
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1002

Decentralize Everything

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:39:07 PM

Investors have invested $40 million for them through ICOs. I don't think that electroneum is a scam. Let wait about 4 days to see the result.

I've got a 1 BTC bet with somebody what is going to happen in the 1st week from launch on exchange.  Going to be exciting to see who is right!
onesalt

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 04:43:28 PM

I have doubts about it, but I do want to believe it is not scam (invested already)
lowkey9898

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 05:36:34 PM

I am not sure, but I would give it sometimes to call it a scam, unless you have concrete evidence.
chocopapaya

Activity: 686
Merit: 131

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 06:18:04 PM

I love this electroneum scam thread.
There's actually tons of good information in it.

I'm fine with electroneum not adding anything new to crypto
I'm fine with the huge token supply
I'm fine with the bloated promises and sales pitches in their whitepaper
I'm fine with it being overhyped
I'm fine that it isn't real actual mining on your phone

I still joined in on the ICO and don't regret it.
I joined because I saw a potential to make profit by holding medium term, around 8 to 12 months.
I also joined because I believe that there is a chance for the app to go viral and bring more awareness to crypto.

I am also realistic though.  I don't expect the price of ETN to ever get to even $1 but I also don't expect it to absolutely crash, burn, and be done with like others predict.

And a scam? Sheesh, people throw that word around so easily that I wonder if anyone understands what it means anymore.  Nowadays, the word scam is a blanket word used when someone feels like they won't get what they want from a company.

GayOfThrones

Activity: 479
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 06:42:09 PM

I joined because I saw a potential to make profit by holding medium term, around 8 to 12 months.
I also joined because I believe that there is a chance for the app to go viral and bring more awareness to crypto.

I am also realistic though.  I don't expect the price of ETN to ever get to even $1 but I also don't expect it to absolutely crash, burn, and be done with like others predict.

And a scam? Sheesh, people throw that word around so easily that I wonder if anyone understands what it means anymore.  Nowadays, the word scam is a blanket word used when someone feels like they won't get what they want from a company.

It probably will have its initial little tanking as ICO flippers realize that the capitalisation will not go to 400M$, nor to 80M$ and they are not willing to wait, but if the project is good it will later rise again,

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .  
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2017, 07:52:17 PM

This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.

I agree with your opinion, but not every ico is frod I think electroneum legit. Electroniam sale 40million$ token yet.

prtty2gal2

Activity: 1092
Merit: 523

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:16:37 PM

Scam?? No. Great leading project! I've invested in it.
Even im not invested in electroneum, i think its not a scam, because when i read electroneum in facebook i think its true and many people are invested in electroneum so it means electroneum is trusted by people and i believe because in electroneum many people will became rich.
I do not know if the electroneum scam,  Huh
seems to be a lot of talking if electroneum has paid investors, why scam?
There is really a whole lot going on for this project and it seems to be getting even more interesting by the day. Sure, I have not had much time to check their idea but it seems the ICO is over and could not invest. I am pretty sure going to hold some of it once it hits the exchanges and after I am sure it is going to be worth holding.

Nevertheless, looking at the hype surrounding the project and how much it seems the dev are working looking at some of the products and apps they have released, it might really end up worthing it.
btcjoin14

Activity: 891
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 27, 2017, 08:22:53 PM

This is not surprising, the majority of ico is a fraud. I think you need to spread this information, that would be less people caught in their bait.

I agree with your opinion, but not every ico is frod I think electroneum legit. Electroniam sale 40million$ token yet.
I think that it's a scam to be honest. They might stay alive long enough for people to pump then dump the coin though they will not use that $40 million on the stuff they were talking about.
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 12:50:37 AM

LOL man. there are so many good projects. Projects just like Bitcoin that will add to the quality of life we have here on Earth. But you rather deliberately  decide to give your money to someone who will make zero innovation. Spend your money on circlejerck promotion and probably put few people in jail after ICO bubble burst.

Well everyone should do with their money as it please him so I guess you have all right.
contraband

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:31:49 AM

I am also realistic though.  I don't expect the price of ETN to ever get to even $1 but I also don't expect it to absolutely crash, burn, and be done with like others predict.

And a scam? Sheesh, people throw that word around so easily that I wonder if anyone understands what it means anymore.  Nowadays, the word scam is a blanket word used when someone feels like they won't get what they want from a company.

LOL man. there are so many good projects. Projects just like Bitcoin that will add to the quality of life we have here on Earth. But you rather deliberately  decide to give your money to someone who will make zero innovation. Spend your money on circlejerck promotion and probably put few people in jail after ICO bubble burst.

Well everyone should do with their money as it please him so I guess you have all right.

Jail? LOL

They had 300,000 people register at the website.

Thats 10% of Bitcoins total users before the blockchain was live.

Telegram had to increase the total number of members in a group from 20,000 to 30,000 because of ETN.

ETN has the LARGEST Telegram group in the world.

Electroneum had 120,000 unique investors, which is the most in history.

Need I say more? Anyone who got them for a penny is going to be a rich man.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 04:38:22 AM

I think that it's a scam to be honest. They might stay alive long enough for people to pump then dump the coin though they will not use that $40 million on the stuff they were talking about.

But SmartBillions is the way to go? LOL

Did you read this?

c. Lottery Closing
In the event of unexpected circumstances (such as Ethereum protocol
changes) which could affect the lottery and endanger the funds stored in
the Jackpot, the contract allows Admin to withdraw surplus funds from the
Jackpot remaining after settling all outstanding smart contract obligations,
such as:
- Redemption of all remaining SMART Tokens, and
- Payout of all outstanding lottery prizes.
Admin will be allowed to withdraw the surplus from the Jackpot only if
more than 50% of all SMART Tokens are redeemed. In this situation, it will
be clear that lottery security might be vulnerable and that its funds must be
secured. As a consequence, all the surplus funds will be allocated to the
Jackpot of a new, comprehensively secured and updated lottery and the
players and all relevant parties will be notified immediately and continuously
updated during the process.

This is a serious backdoor come on!
Febo
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1288

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 01:40:26 PM

I am also realistic though.  I don't expect the price of ETN to ever get to even $1 but I also don't expect it to absolutely crash, burn, and be done with like others predict.

And a scam? Sheesh, people throw that word around so easily that I wonder if anyone understands what it means anymore.  Nowadays, the word scam is a blanket word used when someone feels like they won't get what they want from a company.

LOL man. there are so many good projects. Projects just like Bitcoin that will add to the quality of life we have here on Earth. But you rather deliberately  decide to give your money to someone who will make zero innovation. Spend your money on circlejerck promotion and probably put few people in jail after ICO bubble burst.

Jail? LOL

They had 300,000 people register at the website.

Thats 10% of Bitcoins total users before the blockchain was live.

Telegram had to increase the total number of members in a group from 20,000 to 30,000 because of ETN.

ETN has the LARGEST Telegram group in the world.

Electroneum had 120,000 unique investors, which is the most in history.

Need I say more? Anyone who got them for a penny is going to be a rich man.

People that will get scammed will not get to jail, but those organizing it. In anycase, law works super slow so no worries for few more years.  Mark Karpelès was not sentenced yet altho he scammed for billions of Bitcoins in 2017.
lexicon

Activity: 279
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:08:06 PM

I just made this new ETN thread:

Electroneums Crypto Firsts and #1's

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2329169.msg23681419#msg23681419
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 86 »
  Print  

Jump to: