Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:18:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Ellaism: Ethereum network with no premine and no contentious hard forks  (Read 118836 times)
Juudai

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:45:01 PM

I'm currently writing a dapp for ella, will post more news soon.
navydude

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:08:48 PM

Are there any Ella solo pools?

tinchopf

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

ARweY484XkBSRCaPMATy9PCfrKJkgqWF6T

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:19:43 PM

Are there any Ella solo pools?

Maybe I'm wrong, but if it's solo it's not a pool

navydude

Activity: 283

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:40:02 PM

I guess in a sense you are very correct.  Tongue

Juudai

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:49:04 PM

@ellaismer

It seems it's not yet possible to verify the contract source on the explorer, is this intended or is it a bug?
ellaismer (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:50:32 PM

@ellaismer

It seems it's not yet possible to verify the contract source on the explorer, is this intended or is it a bug?

It's not yet possible. I'll try to get this done soon.

Upcoming Ellaism network upgrade on around 3 August, 2018. Please upgrade your nodes! Learn more at https://wiki.ellaism.org/hardfork
Juudai

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:03:18 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

Here's a very simple DApp running on the ella blockchain, this is a proof of concept and everyone can participate and interact with it. I haven't had time to code the html so it can be hosted anywhere (true decentralization), but in the meantime it's an up and running smart contract.

Meet Ella Doubler @ 0x680e0eda8ab8cefd66c7a7ce5269520e223d5fcb

It essentially returns 12% of the amount you send whenever someone after you deposits. I know a project like this isn't the most appealing but I just wanted to get a proof of concept running on the ella blockchain, please don't bash me. However, the contract is completely decentralized and I have absolutely no access to the ella deposited into the contract's address.

Fee is 1% paid to the operator's address. If you want to interact with the contract simply send any amount of ella between 0.001 and 1. Any amount above 1 ella and below 0.001 ella will be counted as donation. I will repeat again, this is a proof of concept I don't even have a website coded yet, but I might code one if demand is in place.

Please only use amounts you can afford to spend, if anything goes wrong or a bug ensues somewhere direct it to me here, same applies for questions.

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.18;

contract ellaDoubler {

address public owner; // the operator
    address[] private depositor; // depositors list
    uint[] private depositAmount;
    uint[] private toReceive;
    uint private depositToFee;
    uint public Fee; // value is a percentage (1%)
    uint public Payout; // value is a percentage (12%)
    uint public maximumDeposit; // maximum deposit to participate, surplus is counted as donation
    uint public minimumDeposit; // minimum deposit to participate, anything below is counted as donation
    uint public lineNumber;
    uint public usersWaitingInLine;

function ellaDoubler() public { // constructor
        owner = msg.sender;
        Fee = 1;
        Payout = 12;
        maximumDeposit = 1000000000000000000;
        minimumDeposit = 10000000000000000;
        lineNumber = 0;
        usersWaitingInLine = 0;
    }

function () private payable {
        if (msg.value > maximumDeposit || msg.value < minimumDeposit) {
            // user is donating
            if (msg.value > 0) {
                owner.transfer(msg.value);
            } else {
                return;
            }
        } else {
            depositToFee = msg.value;
            usersWaitingInLine++;
            depositor.push(msg.sender);
            depositAmount.push(msg.value);
            toReceive.push(msg.value + (msg.value / 100 * Payout));
            payOperatorFee(); // pay the fee to the Operator
            if (this.balance >= toReceive[lineNumber]) {
                depositor[lineNumber].transfer(toReceive[lineNumber]);
                lineNumber++;
                usersWaitingInLine--;
            }
        }
    }

function nextInLine() public view returns (address, uint, uint) {
        return (depositor[lineNumber], toReceive[lineNumber], lineNumber);
    }

function payOperatorFee() private returns (bool) {
        if (this.balance > 0) {
            owner.transfer(depositToFee / 100 * Fee);
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    }
}
eggsandspamm

Activity: 299

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

Here's a very simple DApp running on the ella blockchain, this is a proof of concept and everyone can participate and interact with it. I haven't had time to code the html so it can be hosted anywhere (true decentralization), but in the meantime it's an up and running smart contract.

It essentially returns 12% of the amount you send whenever someone after you deposits. I know a project like this isn't the most appealing but I just wanted to get a proof of concept running on the ella blockchain, please don't bash me. However, the contract is completely decentralized and I have absolutely no access to the ella deposited into the contract's address.

Fee is 1% paid to the operator's address. If you want to interact with the contract simply send any amount of ella between 0.001 and 1. Any amount above 1 ella and below 0.001 ella will be counted as donation. I will repeat again, this is a proof of concept I don't even have a website coded yet, but I might code one if demand is in place.

Please only use amounts you can afford to spend, if anything goes wrong or a bug ensues somewhere direct it to me here, same applies for questions.

Contract will be posted if it is requested since contract verification is not yet implemented into the ella explorer.

Hey very cool! Thanks for taking the time to get this up on Ella’s chain, proof of concept helps the projects significantly!
ellaismer (OP)

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:07:26 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

Contract will be posted if it is requested since contract verification is not yet implemented into the ella explorer.

That's cool! It would be really helpful if you can release the contract code. Smiley

Upcoming Ellaism network upgrade on around 3 August, 2018. Please upgrade your nodes! Learn more at https://wiki.ellaism.org/hardfork
Oskar031189

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:09:03 PM

Where is airdrop link?
tinchopf

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:11:40 PM

Where is airdrop link?
Wrong coin my friend

Juudai

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:12:11 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

That's cool! It would be really helpful if you can release the contract code. Smiley

Post edited with the contract source.
eggsandspamm

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:37:15 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.18;

contract ellaDoubler {

uint public maximumDeposit; // maximum deposit to participate, surplus is counted as donation
    uint public minimumDeposit; // minimum deposit to participate, anything below is counted as donation
    uint public lineNumber;

owner = msg.sender;
        Fee = 1;
        Payout = 12;
        lineNumber = 0;
        usersWaitingInLine = 0;
    }

// user is donating
            if (msg.value > 0) {
            } else {
                return;
            }
        } else {
            usersWaitingInLine++;
                lineNumber++;
                usersWaitingInLine--;
            }
        }
    }

}

if (this.balance > 0) {
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    }
}

Quoting for next page visibility.
eggsandspamm

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:54:02 PM

Where is airdrop link?

Hey no airdrop with ELLA. Pure PoW coin where all coins in circ have been mined.
tinchopf

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:59:05 PM

Where is airdrop link?

Hey no airdrop with ELLA. Pure PoW coin where all coins in circ have been mined.

Although, we could organize one with some donations...

cryptoam

Activity: 198
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:05:56 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.18;

contract ellaDoubler {

uint public lineNumber;

owner = msg.sender;
        Fee = 1;
        Payout = 12;
        lineNumber = 0;
        usersWaitingInLine = 0;
    }

// user is donating
            if (msg.value > 0) {
            } else {
                return;
            }
        } else {
            usersWaitingInLine++;
                lineNumber++;
                usersWaitingInLine--;
            }
        }
    }

}

if (this.balance > 0) {
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    }
}

Good to see a POC DAPP on Ella.
Hope we have few more POCs which should spur many to go for production DAPPs on Ella.   Smiley
buzzkillb

Activity: 1021
Merit: 324

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:10:27 PM

@ellaismer

Alright.

Code:
pragma solidity ^0.4.18;

contract ellaDoubler {

uint public lineNumber;

owner = msg.sender;
        Fee = 1;
        Payout = 12;
        lineNumber = 0;
        usersWaitingInLine = 0;
    }

// user is donating
            if (msg.value > 0) {
            } else {
                return;
            }
        } else {
            usersWaitingInLine++;
                lineNumber++;
                usersWaitingInLine--;
            }
        }
    }

}

if (this.balance > 0) {
            return true;
        } else {
            return false;
        }
    }
}

Good to see a POC DAPP on Ella.
Hope we have few more POCs which should spur many to go for production DAPPs on Ella.   Smiley

If anyone gets this working please explain how you did it.
Juudai

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:16:49 PM
Last edit: November 03, 2017, 05:39:33 PM by Juudai

If anyone gets this working please explain how you did it.

It's already working and you can interact with the contract, re-read my previous post. If you mean compiling and deploying it to the ella blockchain, you use exactly the same method you use for deploying contracts on ETH.

As a side note, if you wish to interact with the contract's viewer properties you can do so via node with eth's web3 since it's currently impossible to do via the ella explorer, here's a snippet of how you can query the contract for information:

Code:
// web3@0.20.0 via npm
var Web3 = require('web3');

var web3 = new Web3();
web3.setProvider(new web3.providers.HttpProvider('https://jsonrpc.ellaism.org'));

var ellaismDoubler = web3.eth.contract([{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"nextInLine","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"},{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"Payout","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"maximumDeposit","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"minimumDeposit","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"lineNumber","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"owner","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"address"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"usersWaitingInLine","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"constant":true,"inputs":[],"name":"Fee","outputs":[{"name":"","type":"uint256"}],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"view","type":"function"},{"inputs":[],"payable":false,"stateMutability":"nonpayable","type":"constructor"},{"payable":true,"stateMutability":"payable","type":"fallback"}]).at('0x680e0eda8ab8cefd66c7a7ce5269520e223d5fcb');

console.log(ellaismDoubler.owner()); // ask the contract for the operator's address

Queriable functions are:

Code:
usersWaitingInLine() // return the number of users waiting in line
owner() // return the operator's address
nextInLine() // return an array with information of the next user in the line to receive a payout (address, amount, number in line)
minimumDeposit() // return the minimum deposit to participate (in Wei)
maximumDeposit() // return the maximum deposit to participate (in Wei)
lineNumber() // return the current line number
Payout() // return the payout amount (this is a percentage)
Fee() // return the Fee amount that is paid to the operator with each deposit (this is a percentage)
krinjah

Activity: 784
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:50:39 PM

I'm not experienced in technical aspects but mabe someone knows.

Is there a way to create a dapp serving as a faucet? Donations will be sent to it by community members so that newcomers can receive a small airdrop of ELLA just to play with and to join the community.

Is is technically possible?
Juudai

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:58:20 PM

I'm not experienced in technical aspects but mabe someone knows.

Is there a way to create a dapp serving as a faucet? Donations will be sent to it by community members so that newcomers can receive a small airdrop of ELLA just to play with and to join the community.

Is is technically possible?

Yes it's possible. What's your objective here? You want to create a smart contract that distributes ella with the received donations?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 ... 93 »
  Print  

Jump to: