Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 12:59:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307539 times)
badman74

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:28:58 PM

And maybe there will be newsfeed with the NN accustomed for predicting the economic news? Cheesy
Unlikely so. It should understand the context, and the text mining is far from being the most developed branch of the neural networks science.
I think it's possible for the LAT Team Cool
I believe it should be none of their concerns to develop NN. Let them work on blockchain tech, marketplace development and legal issues.
Yes, sure. But they could buy some advanced tech if the market will be as developed as they believe it to be.
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
armaan56

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:39:05 PM

As for countries I suppose it would be better to add a factbook on legal issues for each country.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

badman74

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:40:58 PM

As for countries I suppose it would be better to add a factbook on legal issues for each country.
Quite a good idea BTW. But it would be even better to visualize it not as a factbook but as some interactive interface.
armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:43:15 PM

Quite a good idea BTW. But it would be even better to visualize it not as a factbook but as some interactive interface.
Maybe. But I don't understand it, why in the world LA Token is ready to obey laws so easily? They are a cryptocurrency project after all and aren't located in these countries they're so afraid of.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:44:25 PM

Maybe. But I don't understand it, why in the world LA Token is ready to obey laws so easily? They are a cryptocurrency project after all and aren't located in these countries they're so afraid of.
Yeah. That's why they put all their names on the main page of the site.

monsterdoge

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:44:43 PM

Can I tokenize, and then actually sell my used car using the LAToken platform?
keepinquiet

Activity: 420
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:45:34 PM

Oh. Don't you mess with SEC even if you aren't located in the USA.
armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:54:44 PM

OK, OK. Let them ban the USA participants and maybe Chinese, and obey the laws of their base country... what is it? Poland? Russia? Whatever it is, I don't believe it has strong security. Why restrict the access by every sign of complaint from any official?

badman74

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:57:08 PM

You see, when you tokenize it it's similar to a future contract. You should buy your LABT back on the settlement date. And if you don't do so, it's actually being sold. So the answer is yes.
As for cars, I think it's technically possible, but to be implemented in the future.
badman74

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:59:41 PM

OK, OK. Let them ban the USA participants and maybe Chinese, and obey the laws of their base country... what is it? Poland? Russia? Whatever it is, I don't believe it has strong security. Why restrict the access by every sign of complaint from any official?
Security laws, you mean?
OK, let's imagine everything will be exactly as you say. To hell with all the other laws and legislatures.
Guess how many trustees will agree to work with LAToken?
armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:06:33 PM

You see, when you tokenize it it's similar to a future contract. You should buy your LABT back on the settlement date. And if you don't do so, it's actually being sold. So the answer is yes.
As for cars, I think it's technically possible, but to be implemented in the future.
Now that's the place for selling stolen cars Cheesy

armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:07:48 PM

Security laws, you mean?
OK, let's imagine everything will be exactly as you say. To hell with all the other laws and legislatures.

LAToken can just not show the real identity of the trustees. Saying that they are highly respected leaders of the market will be enough.

keepinquiet

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:08:26 PM

Security laws, you mean?

LAToken can just not show the real identity of the trustees. Saying that they are highly respected leaders of the market will be enough.
What's the meaning of transparency then?
badman74

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:13:25 PM

Security laws, you mean?

They risk to be exposed to public dishonor everyday then. Dishonor because they are involved in the platform which in this scenario may easily be a "place to sell stolen cars" - that's your words.
You think that by just hiding their real identity you will compensate for these risks?
CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:15:12 PM

Security laws, you mean?

He thinks that transparency isn't important for clients I guess Tongue So we may call to some drug-dealers to be trustees as well. Their identity isn't exposed, everything is OK.

armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:18:17 PM

Security laws, you mean?

He thinks that transparency isn't important for clients I guess Tongue So we may call to some drug-dealers to be trustees as well. Their identity isn't exposed, everything is OK.
What are you talking about? What drugdealers? It's about that LAToken can register these trustees and say: those are real trustees, you can address them, we trust them. It's LAToken reputation and they will make sure that trustees are really to be trusted.

gtac01

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:25:06 PM
Last edit: September 20, 2017, 06:40:52 PM by gtac01

If your used car is special custom or retro, maybe it can be tokinized like work of art.
armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:29:19 PM

Security laws, you mean?

They risk to be exposed to public dishonor everyday then. Dishonor because they are involved in the platform which in this scenario may easily be a "place to sell stolen cars" - that's your words.
You think that by just hiding their real identity you will compensate for these risks?
I believe that they get their compensation from the operations, don't they?

keepinquiet

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:33:33 PM

Wait. How will a client contact the trustee if they doesn't know who they are?
armaan56

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:38:30 PM

Wait. How will a client contact the trustee if they doesn't know who they are?
Via LAToken as a middleman.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: