Bitcoin Forum
August 06, 2024, 10:27:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] 🔵 LATOKEN - Multi-Asset Trading Platform 🔵  (Read 307551 times)
gtac01

Activity: 238
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:09:27 PM

So If I understand this correctly, say if somebody own an appartment, he or she can tokenise the appartment thereby giving fractional ownership of it to other people. But no fractional owner would be able to have full claim to the property so original owner would still be able to live in it?
Yes, but you asset will be sold on auction if you won't buy it back on the settlement date.
iamthewalrus

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:13:12 PM

So If I understand this correctly, say if somebody own an appartment, he or she can tokenise the appartment thereby giving fractional ownership of it to other people. But no fractional owner would be able to have full claim to the property so original owner would still be able to live in it?
Yes, but you asset will be sold on auction if you won't buy it back on the settlement date.
But what if I leave myself one room? Or even small part of the room?
gtac01

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:14:49 PM

Actually i don't know. Is that allowed? Grin
iamthewalrus

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:22:11 PM

So its a collateral based loan essentially?
panteraforlife

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:26:44 PM

So its a collateral based loan essentially?
Yes.
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:31:59 PM

Actually i don't know. Is that allowed? Grin
This should strongly depend on local laws. It is possible to really own only a small part of real estate in some countries. But i think, this will be solved by special additions to the local tokenization rules.
iamthewalrus

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:45:28 PM

As I understand, i am a winner if my apartment price goes down?
gtac01

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:49:26 PM

Well you're exposed to the price of LAT, right? So if your appartment price goes down and LAT price goes up, you're double f...ked, if everything is the opposite, you are double win.
iamthewalrus

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 03:57:35 PM

Well you're exposed to the price of LAT, right? So if your appartment price goes down and LAT price goes up, you're double f...ked, if everything is the opposite, you are double win.
As I understand no, because it will be LATHOME token what i actually own! And it can go up or down only if home price will go up or down!
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:01:27 PM

As I understand no, because it will be LATHOME token what i actually own! And it can go up or down only if home price will go up or down!
Exactly.
gtac01

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:07:35 PM

Exactly.
That means if walrus's home price stays the same but LAT price will go up after he sell his fraction he can get less LAT than before?
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:09:12 PM

Exactly.
That means if walrus's home price stays the same but LAT price will go up after he sell his fraction he can get less LAT than before?
Example: you tokenize your house and sell it for 10 unique tokens (LABT, 10 is only for easy calculating).
Each LABT costs 10 LAT.
On the settlement date we realize that house is 2 times more expensive than it was. Asset Owner buys it back and investors receive 20 LAT for every 1 LABT invested.
gtac01

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:12:13 PM

Exactly.
Example: you tokenize your house and sell it for 10 unique tokens (LABT, 10 is only for easy calculating).
Each LABT costs 10 LAT.
On the settlement date we realize that house is 2 times more expensive than it was. Asset Owner buys it back and investors receive 20 LAT for every 1 LABT invested.
So LABT/LAT stays the same all the time? Even if LAT goes up i recieve double, then i was right ether double win or double lose. Grin
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:14:40 PM

I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit. (if you sell your LAT after you close the deal) Smiley
gtac01

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:19:45 PM

I hope you understand that there're now 100% strategies when we talk about investments. But you can double your LAT (for example) and if LAT itselfs also doubles in price you get x4 profit. (if you sell your LAT after you close the deal) Smiley
So there are no sense for LABT, you can just sell asets for LAT! LABT makes sense only if it's not staying the same price for one LAT!
panteraforlife

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:21:03 PM

So there are no sense for LABT, you can just sell asets for LAT! LABT makes sense only if it's not staying the same price for one LAT!
It's quite impossible when real estate becomes 2 times more expensive.
kerhso (OP)

Activity: 284

🌟 LAToken ICO - August 22, 2017 🌟

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:31:14 PM

Will I have any bonus for contribution right now?

You'll have 12% bonus for contributing now. Current price is 0,0013ETH per 1 LAT

LATOKEN  ●  TRADE REAL ASSETS IN CRYPTO  ●  JOIN ICO NOW
SLACK  |  TELEGRAM
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
armaan56

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:19:08 PM

Tbh I don't understand why are you guys consyantly pointing out to the transparency of the business and team. I care only about the possible outcomes myself.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
«««« CoiNuŧ.com  The Only BTCitcoin Options Exchange  »Secure« »Fast« »Fair« »Minimum trade 0.01 BTC«»»»»
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

CryptoLogo

Activity: 656
Merit: 251

www.fintropy.io

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:29:07 PM

Tbh I don't understand why are you guys consyantly pointing out to the transparency of the business and team. I care only about the possible outcomes myself.
Will you trust an organisation which spends your contributions to the goals unknown?

jiapetz

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:30:33 PM

This is great timing to take risk on this project I hope this will go to the moon.
"To the moon" - I personally do not like these words. Smells like hype. "Fast steady growth" is better for me. Smiley
Bro, now the price for 1 LAT - 0.0013 ETH - 0.37 usd. Latoken promises to 2025 possible growth to 5 trillion $ capitalization. (proof
https://blog.latoken.com/lat-research-the-exponential-growth-of-crypto-markets-to-5-trillion-416c73429148) You can imagine how much 1 LAT will cost  then? It's not "fast steady growth" it's rocket jump to Jupiter. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: