Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 11:28:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40812 times)
garytheasshole

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 10:43:26 AM

So good....

I'm only disappointed that as newbie I can't partecipate on the bounty program of this project.

I was very beautiful to obtain some free tokens for help to spreading the project.

Anyway... good luck

Stay beautiful my man.

piepu75

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:45:25 AM

Hey guys.

Hydroming is on italian web TV.... they talking about the project!  Wink

This is the complete video on youtube. At minute 6.30 they start talking about it.

https://youtu.be/y2JasV3jb6M

Good very very good  Cheesy

Wooow.... that's very interesting.

Thanks piepu75 for this great news.... The interest in HydroMining project is very high all over the world.

Are you italian?

Oh yes, I'm from Italy and I follow the crypto world.

This webTv, Pandora TV https://www.pandoratv.it, is an italian indipendent web broadcast station that is focused in many arguments, among which the bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies.

They broadcast in italian and also in english language.

AaronWatts

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:49:04 AM

So good....

I'm only disappointed that as newbie I can't partecipate on the bounty program of this project.

I was very beautiful to obtain some free tokens for help to spreading the project.

Anyway... good luck

Stay beautiful my man.

Woops...  Cheesy Grin

ok ok .... "it would have been" .  Grin

the hurry to write while I do other thousand things.
NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

This is indeed a good tactic to promote the project on a channel which is web based and with purpose to create awareness in masses about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies projects like Hydromining. Italian are also facing economical issues and seeking alternatives ways to store their wealth for the peace of their mind.
hypnos2k

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:53:26 AM

Hey guys.

This is the complete video on youtube. At minute 6.30 they start talking about it.

Thanks piepu75 for this great news.... The interest in HydroMining project is very high all over the world.

Are you italian?

This webTv, Pandora TV https://www.pandoratv.it, is an italian indipendent web broadcast station that is focused in many arguments, among which the bitcoin and the world of cryptocurrencies.

Ok very good...

It's good to see a very professional and feasible authentic project among the thousand of fake ICOs that are out there these days.

piepu75

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

This is indeed a good tactic to promote the project on a channel which is web based and with purpose to create awareness in masses about Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies projects like Hydromining. Italian are also facing economical issues and seeking alternatives ways to store their wealth for the peace of their mind.

I do not think there is any hidden tactics, because I can assure you that this webTv channel is by no means connected with HydroMining team.

Who runs this webTV is always looking for novelty in the world of crypto currencies and when they finds a project that looks good, they talk about it. Nothing hidden and no subliminal advertising. Only information, free and true.

And... yes, here in Italy there is yet a deep economical crisis and a great lack of work, so the crypto world seems for many people a way out of these issues.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:05:36 AM

With the increasing demand of energy as more and more mining forms are being built this project will cover large shared of market. It is eco friendly and cheaper energy for a common customers. This was potential which caused of selling all the tokens allocated for pre-ico round in minutes. Similar results will be in main round as well when it goes live again.
anu
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

RepuX - Enterprise Blockchain Protocol

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:33:41 AM

When I read and evaluate the latest posts in the global market, I wanted to make some investment. iI'll think of when ico start. It was postponed. If they detail the disclosures in the near future, I'll make sure. It would be good to make an addition to the whitepaper on the allocation of profits. In order to be able to explain the project to people in more detail, and to ensure that the ico is not affected by forking, they take the delay.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
███████████▄    ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████████████
████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
  ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▄████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████▄
█████████████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀    ▀███████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
RepuX▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
.Decentralized Data & Applications Protocol For SMEs.
▔▔▔▔  ●  Twitter  ●  Facebook  ●  Bitcointalk  ●  Reddit  ●  ▔▔▔▔
▄██▄
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▀██▀
Enterprise Blockchain Protocol
.GET WHITELISTED.
Token Sale starts 6th of February 2018
StormJames3D

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 11:45:36 AM

Hello to all Smiley

Please check out the latest article regarding the HydroMiner on Bitcoin Exchange Guide Smiley

https://bitcoinexchangeguide.com/hydrominer/

hypnos2k

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:05:51 PM

Hello to all Smiley

Please check out the latest article regarding the HydroMiner on Bitcoin Exchange Guide Smiley

thanks, interesting article.

garytheasshole

Merit: 105

Chosŏn Minjujuŭi Inmin Konghwaguk

View Profile WWW
October 10, 2017, 01:07:20 PM

Hello to all Smiley

Oh blow him and his faggy shit blog spam.

hypnos2k

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:10:07 PM

I do not think there is any hidden tactics, because I can assure you that this webTv channel is by no means connected with HydroMining team.

Who runs this webTV is always looking for novelty in the world of crypto currencies and when they finds a project that looks good, they talk about it. Nothing hidden and no subliminal advertising. Only information, free and true.

And... yes, here in Italy there is yet a deep economical crisis and a great lack of work, so the crypto world seems for many people a way out of these issues.

As I stated above, these days, there are around many fake and ponzi, pump and dump, ICOs.... so the people is very suspicious and defensive. Because their money is at stake, it's normal that someone sees conspiracies everywhere...

I think is not the case of the italian web TV, and that there is no direct link between this TV and HydroMining team.
hypnos2k

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:12:14 PM

Hello to all Smiley

Why??? I don't see any spam... is a news about the project.

Or do you think he is connected to that blog?
piepu75

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:15:33 PM

As I stated above, these days, there are around many fake and ponzi, pump and dump, ICOs.... so the people is very suspicious and defensive. Because their money is at stake, it's normal that someone sees conspiracies everywhere...

I think is not the case of the italian web TV, and that there is no direct link between this TV and HydroMining team.

Oh yes, I understand perfectly, and it is obvious that when there is your own money in the game, you become suspicious and nervous.
piepu75

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:18:53 PM

anyway... I personally am not connected with the webTV and I posted the video link just to let people know that the HydroMining project is also appreciated by indipendent Italian media. No spam or hidden advertising attempt, I assure you.
XCNP

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 01:25:51 PM

It is normal everywhere is crypto craze which is increasing fast and people are curios to know more and more about these. We can call it as fomo as well but reaching at right place to put your money is important. This project came out with something which we need in real life. I also will invest some money into this in ICO.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 03:21:20 PM

Gents, can you please recheck the whitepaper. There is something wrong with the link. I tried access with the link in first post but failed...
We're sorry, but the page you were looking for doesn't exist.

Chrmel612

Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:06:38 PM

Hey guys.

Are you italian?

Good to see that this project is advertised also on Media playforms like television. Hydrominer is really a great project!

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
ekurtovic

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Bosnia...

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:01:16 PM

Hello to all Smiley

I really don't understand this speech... If you don't like, go away... This post is very good for everyone who wants to know something about H2O in few bullets.

TokenAgency

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:19:28 AM

Looks like the whitepaper was pulled? Does anyone know where to find it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: