Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:05:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40810 times)
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 04:20:04 PM

Hydrominer is a very rational project for the environment. We need such nature-friendly projects. The new world will either save itself or destroy it. The most basic thing is to provide environmentally friendly production.

It's enough ambiguous. It's depends on how the Hydro Power Plant has built. Does it dam a river in full or not. So this is the question to Hydrominer devteam.

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Chrmel612

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

Republia - New Blockchain Technology

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:22:03 PM

All these changes make me laugh!

BEFORE: 1 H2O token = 1 watt for 20 years or a total energy of 0.001kW*24h*365d*20a= 175 kWh

NOW: 1 H2O token = 5 kWh, ICO: 1 H2O token costs 0.01 ETH. At the moment this is about 3.40 USD. You are selling 5 kWh for 3.40 USD (0,68 USD/kWh)?

Seriously?
The two you are referring are two different approach on distributing profits for the token holders. The BEFORE is at a disadvantage for token holders. Because the only use of the coin is to wait for the profit dividends from mining. The second one will help decrease the total H20 Circulating and Trading in the market/exchange. And as a token holder, you have the choice to: Spend it to Hydrominer to mine and to trade(the usual average crypto buy-low-sell-high guy). The kWh you are talking about in the new token specification, actually includes hash mining power and other operational expenses. This is what i understand base on the new Whitepaper. Either one of the two, you still get a profit not in H20 coins, but in the coin of your choice. Be it Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Before it was a long-term investment in their mining company with dividends and now it is nothing more than a tradeable 2 years limited mining plan with pump and dump option. Hash mining power was included in both. At the beginning this project was quite interesting to me but now I advice to stay away.
There is already available profitability calculator available online. Only the Difficulty change overtime can dictate the price of H20 after the ICO. By that, you can have the option to stay away or to avail the contract.

Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology    ▌   R E P U B L I A   ▐     P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd
▬   ▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬▬   ▬▬▬   ▬▬   ▬
|      [ WHITEPAPER ]  [ BOUNTY ]  [ ANN THREAD ]       |         Facebook        Telegram        Twitter        Instagram          |
eneloop
Legendary

Activity: 1513
Merit: 1040

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:46:11 PM

All these changes make me laugh!

BEFORE: 1 H2O token = 1 watt for 20 years or a total energy of 0.001kW*24h*365d*20a= 175 kWh

NOW: 1 H2O token = 5 kWh, ICO: 1 H2O token costs 0.01 ETH. At the moment this is about 3.40 USD. You are selling 5 kWh for 3.40 USD (0,68 USD/kWh)?

Seriously?
The two you are referring are two different approach on distributing profits for the token holders. The BEFORE is at a disadvantage for token holders. Because the only use of the coin is to wait for the profit dividends from mining. The second one will help decrease the total H20 Circulating and Trading in the market/exchange. And as a token holder, you have the choice to: Spend it to Hydrominer to mine and to trade(the usual average crypto buy-low-sell-high guy). The kWh you are talking about in the new token specification, actually includes hash mining power and other operational expenses. This is what i understand base on the new Whitepaper. Either one of the two, you still get a profit not in H20 coins, but in the coin of your choice. Be it Ethereum or Bitcoin.
Before it was a long-term investment in their mining company with dividends and now it is nothing more than a tradeable 2 years limited mining plan with pump and dump option. Hash mining power was included in both. At the beginning this project was quite interesting to me but now I advice to stay away.
There is already available profitability calculator available online. Only the Difficulty change overtime can dictate the price of H20 after the ICO. By that, you can have the option to stay away or to avail the contract.
I'm with cimpex because his calculations look plausible. Any change in difficulty (good/bad) would have affected both models. There is only one thing that counts for mining operations: Price of power or included energy per token. Hydrominer offered 175 kWh, now they cut it to 5 kWh per token. Shocked 0.68 $c/kWh is way to high, better to invest in a coin of your favour.
andresmarulanda

Activity: 162
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 11:34:51 PM

What will happen with tokens that are not sold?

MICROMONEYTOKEN CROWDSALE - 18TH of OCTOBER 2017
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  MicroMoney for People & Big Data for Business  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  LinkedIn  |  Reddit  |  Medium  |  Telegram  |
N8Biz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:34:43 AM

What will happen with tokens that are not sold?

The unsold H20 tokens will be sold in ongoing sales from the website, as capacity is available.

salvibd

Activity: 70

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:03:08 AM

I love their concept after reading their pages.
Thebestis7950

Activity: 185

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 08:07:16 AM

you guys are only investing in this project
because of the 2 pretty girls with no crypto experience are making you sad lonely guys without a GF excited
there is no value proposition in this project
your just gonna make these guys rich and give them the mining hardware for free after 2 years

AQ16LcTPQcYXH9BhQTQfVDe7JtYNwdDaXj
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 08:23:38 AM

because of the 2 pretty girls with no crypto experience are making you sad lonely guys without a GF excited
your just gonna make these guys rich and give them the mining hardware for free after 2 years

Hello

Thank you for request

1. Please do not make conclusions without checking for info.
Here you can check video with their current location https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nc9cxWnp30o. The team already works and have good experience in mining.
Please check their blog for more info here https://www.hydrominer.org/news/
2. At the moment HydroMiner offers best hashrate for usd. 100 MH/s - 1,314.61$ (Genesis - 2799$)
3. Your comment is sexist, you should be ashamed for that

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
rindo

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:40:01 AM

Very interesting project concept. From now on the Token H2O will represent a voucher that will define the minnig time that, the token owner, can use from March 2018. In a user point of view that means, that each token will give a certain minnig period costs on the energy of the miners installation. And the owners of the tokens will get paid on the platform HydroMiner. That´s an unique method....
uralcryptocoin

Activity: 1042
Merit: 328

SIGNATURE CREATION by uralcryptocoin

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

They created own Hydro power plant. I think they have enough experience. I don't agree with "Green" of the project. But it's only my own opinion

BTC   Bitcoin: A Peer-to-Peer Electronic Cash System   BTC
A purely peer-to-peer version of electronic cash would allow online payments to be sent directly from one party to another without going through a financial institution. Digital signatures provide part of the solution, but the main benefits are lost if a trusted third party is still required to prevent double-spending. We propose a solution to the double-spending problem using a peer-to-peer network. The network timestamps transactions by hashing them into an ongoing chain of hash-based proof-of-work, forming a record that cannot be changed without redoing the proof-of-work. The longest chain not only serves as proof of the sequence of events witnessed, but proof that it came from the largest pool of CPU power. As long as a majority of CPU power is controlled by nodes that are not cooperating to attack the network, they'll generate the longest chain and outpace attackers. The network itself requires minimal structure. Messages are broadcast on a best effort basis, and nodes can leave and rejoin the network at will, accepting the longest proof-of-work chain as proof of what happened while they were gone.
S3cco

Activity: 2036
Merit: 528

❤ Bitcoin Garden

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 10:58:34 AM

Bitcoin Garden: HydroMiner Token Sale Updates Summary
https://bitcoingarden.org/hydrominer-token-sale-updates-summary/

After an extremely successful pre-ICO on September 25, during which the H2O tokens were literally swiped out in 36 minutes, Hydrominer had to make some important improvements to its token model. They had to postpone the date of the main HydroMiner ICO to October 18...

From now on the H2O token will be representing a sort of voucher defining the mining time that you will be able to use starting from March 2018. This change was mainly implied by the compliance with the Austrian law that they have liability towards as they are located in the Republic of Austria. From the user’s perspective this will mean that each token will grant them a period of mining time, or in other words, the energy specific consumption of the mining facilities limited to a certain time...

Hacker, Pirate, Milf Hunter, Owner of Bitcoin Garden
sabbathhawk

Activity: 266
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:25:13 AM

Important update from the team before the start of the token sale on 18th of October:

Whitelisting is now open! All you need is your email address and your Ethereum wallet address.

Please go here to and click Whitelist Now:
https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/

You need to be whitelisted if you want to participate in the ICO, as it required for legal reasons. Non-whitelisted contributors will not be able to participate.

IMPORTANT:
You can whitelist your ether wallet address as of now. DO NOT send funds before October 18th, 10.00 UTC.

Some things to keep in mind:
- We are required to whitelist for legal reasons.
- If you find any issues or if have any problems, please contact us here.

How to check if you are whitelisted:

- Open the smart contract on Etherscan:
  https://etherscan.io/address/hydrominer.eth#readContract
  (Make sure you are on the "Read smart contract" tab)
- Enter the Ethereum wallet address you want to verify in 12. > registered. Hit query.
- If you get "true", you are whitelisted.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Mr.Freeman

Activity: 462
Merit: 114

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:07:41 PM

Very accessible and creative written White Paper. The theme of mining at the hydro power station is easily perceived

StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 02:43:08 PM

Hello community!

Here is the latest update from the HydroMiner team!! You are free to whitelist!!! Don't miss out!

https://www.hydrominer.org/get-ready-token-sale-whitelist-address/
maioran

Activity: 76

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:06:47 PM

thank you! finally somebody wakes up.
give them all your money!!! hype the fakes;)

ICO 40% OFF  Δ    Δ  A-TOKEN Index  Δ    Δ  ICO
Oct.10 - Dec.15                            Oct.10 - Dec.15[/b
StormJames3D

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:53:00 PM

Hi guys! Smiley

Check out the latest video from BTCBusinessconsult regarding HydroMiner! Hopefully, this clears up any questions our community may have!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7BbtZGTqa0o&feature=youtu.be
johan36

Activity: 602
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 03:55:56 PM

Very nice project , smart concept.
I Hope can generate funds in accordance with the target to be achieved , Good luck .
Joined social media bounty campaign.
ximo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:21:54 PM

Maybe I invest a little of what I'm willing to lose.
felixtng

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 06:47:35 PM

Guys don't invest in this shit. I got blocked from asking the right question about ROI. Its not profitable at all! Check my link! https://steemit.com/hydrominer/@tngflx/hydrominer-what-a-joke-i-just-get-blocked-in-telegram-from-asking-the-truth
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 09:28:26 PM

Guys don't invest in this shit. I got blocked from asking the right question about ROI. Its not profitable at all! Check my link! https://steemit.com/hydrominer/@tngflx/hydrominer-what-a-joke-i-just-get-blocked-in-telegram-from-asking-the-truth

I don't know who paid you, but please don't share fud. If anyone has any doubt, join us on Telegram and you can discuss everything with team members. We don't ban people for no reason. This guy was banned for spreading false information and fud.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: