Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 10:41:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HydroMining | Green Mining, environmentally friendly and profitable  (Read 40815 times)
cimpex

Activity: 588
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 10:09:02 PM

Guys don't invest in this shit. I got blocked from asking the right question about ROI. Its not profitable at all! Check my link! https://steemit.com/hydrominer/@tngflx/hydrominer-what-a-joke-i-just-get-blocked-in-telegram-from-asking-the-truth

I don't know who paid you, but please don't share fud. If anyone has any doubt, join us on Telegram and you can discuss everything with team members. We don't ban people for no reason. This guy was banned for spreading false information and fud.
From your whitepaper "...we expect that net proceeds will be 20-40% of gross revenue."

With current difficulty (date and time of my posting) and 1 TH/s we are talking about 870 USD in 2 years (pure mining revenue without any costs). Your calculator shows at the same time about 620 USD. This is a net revenue of about 70%. This does not match with your whitepaper. In the best case (net revenue 40%) your calculator has to show something about 350 USD. Worst case with a net revenue of 20% is 175 USD. How do you explain that? I think this is a simple question. Everybody can comprehend this calculations on their own.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
         █████████████████████████▄   
       ███████                 ██████
     ██████                      ██████
    █████      ███████████▄        ████
   ████      █████████████▀         ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
 █████     ████     ▄▄▄      ███     ████
 █████     ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ███████   ████
 ████      ████   ██████    ████      ███
  ████     █████   ▀▀▀▀     ████     ████
  ████      █████            ██      ████
   ████      █████████████▄         ████
    █████      ███████████▀        ████
     ██████                       ████
       ██████
         ██████████████████████▄
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
SKYFchain
█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█  ▄██
██▀  █
█      █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
jlanzago

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

Cryptomooniac - to the moon and beyond...

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 11:52:00 PM

Really looking forward to add Hydrominer to my long term / dividend portfolio. Already whitelisted my address in order to participate tomorrow.
N8Biz

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:38:33 AM

Maybe I invest a little of what I'm willing to lose.

HydroMiner has a great bonus the first week - 20%! You have to whitelist before you can participate in their ICO.

N8Biz

Activity: 115

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 01:45:12 AM

Hydrominer is a very rational project for the environment. We need such nature-friendly projects. The new world will either save itself or destroy it. The most basic thing is to provide environmentally friendly production.

I really couldn't agree with you more. It's a sustainable concept for HydroMiner and the environment, while on the other hand some of these other mining farms are using fossil fuel for electricity. Given their operations of HydroMiner, its easy to understand the they'll easy have the cheapest electricity in the mining industry.

darioc

Activity: 199

https://rangersprotocol.com/

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 02:29:43 AM

It's still profitable. See many people still invest to bitmain. This project is better

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
sabbathhawk

Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 06:03:16 AM

In less than 4 hours will start HydroMiner crowd sale. We are aware that there are scam/phishing sites out there already.
In order to protect your funds, please follow these simple rules:
-  not to trust any sites besides ours - https://www.hydrominer.org/
-  not to google for our site - bookmark it
-  not to trust any eth address sent by chat, email etc

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
ximo

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 06:05:54 AM

HydroMiner has a great bonus the first week - 20%! You have to whitelist before you can participate in their ICO.

Thanks for the answer, I did it.
nekobod

Activity: 238

A professional translator for English & Chinese

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 07:12:37 AM

I notice that "US citizen and resident cannot participate" the token sales had removed and the language regarding this has changed in the "token offer document".

I did some googling and stumbled on this article https://medium.com/@BlockMason/three-weeks-ago-the-ethereum-community-was-rocked-by-an-unexpected-report-the-sec-had-finally-90814e8ca4d

Curious, based on the this article, should the H2O ICO token sales considered "product-use tokens" and thus not under the SEC' radar as securities?

Time is running out  (less than 3 hours) before I know if I can purchase the token. Any one care to read this article and confirm my understanding on H2O as "product-use tokens"?

I'm a professional translator. I do literary & commercial translations. ICO project & White Paper translations is just my hobby while investing in cryptocurrencies.
cryptotore

Activity: 324
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

Will it be possible to rent Bitcoin hashing power with the H2O tokens?

Your calculator includes BTC, but your FAQ and whitepaper only talkes about GPUs.

"HYDROMINER IS FOCUSED ON GPU MINING. WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND THIS CHOICE RATHER THAN OTHER FORMS OF MINING?
To mine using a GPU is a lot more flexible than to mine Bitcoin over an ASIC miner. Why? Well, an ASIC miner for SHA256 (Bitcoin) will not be able to mine other cryptos, unless they are also based on SHA256. On top of that, besides SHA256, there are no really interesting coins that we believe will have a future."

Kinda confusing!
ac1905

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:39:30 AM

Your calculator includes BTC, but your FAQ and whitepaper only talkes about GPUs.

"HYDROMINER IS FOCUSED ON GPU MINING. WHAT WAS THE REASON BEHIND THIS CHOICE RATHER THAN OTHER FORMS OF MINING?
To mine using a GPU is a lot more flexible than to mine Bitcoin over an ASIC miner. Why? Well, an ASIC miner for SHA256 (Bitcoin) will not be able to mine other cryptos, unless they are also based on SHA256. On top of that, besides SHA256, there are no really interesting coins that we believe will have a future."

Kinda confusing!

I understood it as a way for them to just help us compare in BTC but they're not involved in BTC nor do they mine BTC
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 09:41:14 AM

I notice that "US citizen and resident cannot participate" the token sales had removed and the language regarding this has changed in the "token offer document".

I did some googling and stumbled on this article https://medium.com/@BlockMason/three-weeks-ago-the-ethereum-community-was-rocked-by-an-unexpected-report-the-sec-had-finally-90814e8ca4d

Curious, based on the this article, should the H2O ICO token sales considered "product-use tokens" and thus not under the SEC' radar as securities?

Time is running out  (less than 3 hours) before I know if I can purchase the token. Any one care to read this article and confirm my understanding on H2O as "product-use tokens"?

Yes, the token model made in such way now, that H2O cannot be treated s security. So residents of USA can now contribute in ICO. You can check for details here https://www.hydrominer.org/back-boom-looking-forward-token-sale/

▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
cryptotore

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 09:55:57 AM

Kinda confusing!

I understood it as a way for them to just help us compare in BTC but they're not involved in BTC nor do they mine BTC

This is in their whitepaper:

"We plan to have the following mining packages available in terms of 24 months:
• ETH
• BTC
• ZEC
• Basket of altcoins (for example, ETC, XMR) – to be determined at the time of offering
• Algorithmically determined most profitable mix of coins"

Seems they will offer ASIC miners.

And this makes me worried:

"Mining Proceeds
Each token can be exchanged to 5 kwH of mining power for a specific time (24 months). The resulting net
mining proceeds are paid out to the user’s HydroMiner platform wallet daily.
Net proceeds are mining proceeds minus operational expenses and hardware repurchases.

Depending on the market, we expect that net proceeds will be 20-40% of gross revenue.

10% of the mining net profits are distributed to the team. "

Does this mean you rent hashpower, but only get 20-40% of the profits from that hashing power??
sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:10:55 AM

ICO is live!
Please join

If you are whitelisted, you can now send Ether to the address you got after whitelsting! You can send any amount from 0.01 ETH.
Fee 200k gas limit 21 gwei

If you are not whitelisted yet, please do so here: https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/

Contributions from not whitelisted addresses will fail.

Shahrul09

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 10:18:03 AM

If you are whitelisted, you can now send Ether to the address you got after whitelsting! You can send any amount from 0.01 ETH.
Fee 200k gas limit 21 gwei

If you are not whitelisted yet, please do so here: https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/

Contributions from not whitelisted addresses will fail.
kalymist

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:32:39 AM

Ahah on a tous eu la meme idée ?

Vous etes basé vers ou ?

Vous allez vous installer ou c'est deja fait ?

Comment vous rejoindre dans cette aventure ?

Au plaisir Smiley

klax

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 10:36:52 AM

Always invest only what you're willing to lose Smiley

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
poulembertus

Activity: 358

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:28:05 AM

how much minimum target in ico selling dev, this mean softcap and then youre project can run
after ico end, still can open invest, this mean open cloud mining investment
kosarkas

Activity: 126

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:31:15 AM

how much minimum target in ico selling dev, this mean softcap and then youre project can run

More than 1500 ETH sent in the first 60 minutes, so there is no reason to worry about soft cap. Remember, presale sold out in 36 minutes! Only trust: https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/# If you have any questions, join us on Telegram!

sabbathhawk

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:58:44 AM

Softcap is already raised 1 500 ETH
The Token Sale address will be ONLY displayed on website: https://www.hydrominer.org/token-sale/
Please be careful avoid fishing links
Good luck

centrum

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 12:48:07 PM

i want to know the status of the pre sale conducted. have the tokens were sold out?
and regarding the token sale now, what is the MINIMUM cap? you only indicated the hard cap in the op.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 »
  Print  

Jump to: