Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:33:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:30:43 PM

So far the idea looks promising. Will there be a more ellaborated whitepaper and a demo on the platform?

Hello stormcleric,

We have released our last version of our whitepaper at http://whitepaper.napoleonx.ai. Our biggest added value is on our proprietary bots which are listed on our blackpaper at http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai. Did you read this one? If you are not familiar with quantitative management, you can read our goldpaper at http://goldpaper.napoleonx.ai.

Regarding the demo, we are building a prototype of blockhained index publisher implementing the Proof of Performance concept. We will release a public version before the ICO. About the Proof of Performance, you can read a quick introduction here: https://medium.com/proof-of-performance/proof-of-performance-blockchain-applied-to-trading-6e30404a9754

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:39:31 PM

Love the idea of being able to be a part of a trading bot without shelling out the high upfront costs or needing to spend hours figuring out how to tweak and set it up. 

The token holder payout of 85% of gas seems very fair as well - as someone else mentioned, a calculator would be a great tool to allow potential investors to play around with how the numbers may work out.

Currently going through the whitepaper in more detail to gain a stronger understanding but looking forward to following along.

Hello heyjoe,

I put the answer done to levyashin:

Some projects make a little calculator tool, will you do one?

It's like:
User will write amount of npx you hold or thinking to hold or just random number just see the result
He will choose a revenue on menu,
and calculator gives the montly profit will token holder will get.
It gets very helpful when investing. You know what to expect.

Hello levyashin,

We will think about that. However, we have to check if it is possible to do so from a legal point of view. But the math is quite easy to do. You can get an idea of the performances of our trading bots from the blackpaper : http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai
From the performance, you derived the gas which equals 25% of the performance and then NPX tokens holders gets 85% of that. You will quickly see that it is a business volume. The more is raised in DAFs, the more to the NPX token holders at the end!

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:50:16 PM

i'm not really sure about this project but i hope dev and team will keep hard work to realize his destiny.
good luck dev and team, waiting for bounty program of the project.

Hello Nazareth,

Thanks for the support! The bounty program is on, at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2169237.0
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:51:58 PM

is this only going to support trading in crypto market only?

Hello iad_xo,

On the contrary: the crypto-market will be a minor part at the beginning, since we are chasing big volumes!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:57:05 PM

NaPoleonX has been invited to BECON blockchain event in Barcelonna as SPEAKER in October! The presentation at the London crypto financing got a lot of attention!!  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Just look next to EOS, Cindicator and KIK  !! http://www.becon.global/exhibitors-crypto-london/

On of the 3 founders will speak : http://www.becon.global/speakers-crypto-london/

Meanwhile, If you have some group or channel in telegram with decent influence with the crypto/ trading/ ICO community please contact me DM cryptoyosh.[/color]

Will you be livestreaming this event? I'm very much interested in the presentation.

@KryptoKings,

Thanks for answering my earlier questions. I understand that for most markets a trading bot can make more accurate decisions then humans party because of the lack of the emotional factor. I'm happy humans are still involved with crypto DAFs because current exchanges require it.

In regards to the graph you showed, of course the basic principle of buy low and sell high (and leverage) will generate profit, but will shorting also be used when there is a bear market?

I'm also happy you guys are making blogs like https://medium.com/proof-of-performance/proof-of-performance-blockchain-applied-to-trading-6e30404a9754 If the above mentioned conference and your presentation there is not livestreamed, will you maybe make a blog about it?

Hello Korsakopf,

Thanks for you support!
Yes, we will use futures on most equity indices, and some of our trading bots may short their indices. The one on the S&P500 does that for instance.

Livestream will be difficult, but we will try (not to forget) to record it and post it on our youtube channel as we did for a conference in London and a meetup in HK in July.

At some point, if some are interested, we could try to do a remote meetup about the project!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:58:30 PM

is USA and China allowed to participate? also looking into more competitive analysis with other crypto in existance such as AIcoin, IFT or CDT

Hello iad_xo: no neither USA or China will be allowed to participate.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:00:45 PM

I think that a french friend told me about this ICO a while ago, that he knew a trader working for NapoleonX, I'll need to take a look into this. It could be interesting.

Then he shall know either Stéphane or Jean-Charles. Both were very successful and considered as ‘star’ while at their banks. So welcome, it is time to make the others rich no, and not only the banks anymore ☺
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:12:26 PM

Understood the concept and idea behind making an algorithmic crypto asset management but why the name related to Napolean.? French based company or Napolean had any relations with crypto currencies.  Huh

Hello ubercool,

Thanks for your question ☺

We know that he is a controversial figure, but the fact that we chose this name has several explanations, among which:
•   The team is French, as he was
•   He created the Ecole Polytechnique (The “French MIT”) in 1794, and Stéphane and Arnaud did their Master degree there, and Arnaud its PhD also. The students wear the same hat for ceremonies
•   He was a successful general that uses soldiers to fight on the battlefields, where we use trading bots to “fight” on the financial markets. And it is not a zero-sum game! There area winners and losers at the end!
•   He issued money through coin named after him. They were gold coins with 5.805g of gold in it.

Hope it clarifies it ☺

Thats some ubercool facts to know about, thank you for that explanation.

I see minimum investment to get bonus is 10ETH but not everyone can afford that. It would have been better if lower amount investors get some bonus too.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:34:09 PM

French project also with this name Grin sounds promising, Napoleon was almost able to conquer the whole world, but the Russian empire stopped him
I hope with this project will not happen such! good luck
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:36:35 PM

Reading the name of your coin, I thought this is some kind of funny joke project. But you are trying to solve a real world problem as it seems. Will have to have a closer look now that I read through your OP Wink
I think the name is not the best for a project like this but I could be wrong. Anyhow it's easy to remember. Wink

firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

Raising money to start a trading house to trade on crypto seems like a no brainer.
And some of these similar projects which launched earlier had some really great success and returns.
Which bring me to ask, what value does NapoleonX brings to an investor?
From your first page description, it is only talks about how much you need to raise and what bot trading can do.
If you do raised the money, and NapoleonX makes money using the investors money, what is the investor's reward?

matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:02:02 PM

Looks like you guys are already far in development of your algorithm and you sure gave us a lot of material to read with three pdf`s.
Does your team consist of three people only? Looks like a lot of work for such a small team.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:19:05 PM

Love the idea of being able to be a part of a trading bot without shelling out the high upfront costs or needing to spend hours figuring out how to tweak and set it up. 

The token holder payout of 85% of gas seems very fair as well - as someone else mentioned, a calculator would be a great tool to allow potential investors to play around with how the numbers may work out.

Currently going through the whitepaper in more detail to gain a stronger understanding but looking forward to following along.

Hello heyjoe,

I put the answer done to levyashin:

Some projects make a little calculator tool, will you do one?

It's like:
User will write amount of npx you hold or thinking to hold or just random number just see the result
He will choose a revenue on menu,
and calculator gives the montly profit will token holder will get.
It gets very helpful when investing. You know what to expect.

Hello levyashin,

We will think about that. However, we have to check if it is possible to do so from a legal point of view. But the math is quite easy to do. You can get an idea of the performances of our trading bots from the blackpaper : http://blackpaper.napoleonx.ai
From the performance, you derived the gas which equals 25% of the performance and then NPX tokens holders gets 85% of that. You will quickly see that it is a business volume. The more is raised in DAFs, the more to the NPX token holders at the end!

The performance metrics is from backtesting the strategies on historical data?
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:28:01 PM

this looks interesting. but will the investors receive a part of the profit? I haven't seen anything about that. TAAS for instance give a quarterly payment of 50% of the profit generated. Will you do something similar?

I just scanned the website and whitepaper, but can't seem to find the function of the NPX token itself. Will check in more detail later.

Anyone from the team that can elaborate?

Hello PS92,

The NPX token holders will have the possibility :
•   to access the updated audits of the several trading bots,
•   to regularly vote for the eligibility of the new trading bots,
•   to regularly vote for the creation of new DAFs,
•   to monitor the token events and performance of each DAF,
•   to have access to relevant documentation on trading bots,
•   and to access its own account and reporting on gas perceived.
Besides the right to the gas generated by each DAF, the NPX token holders shall be granted a preference right on the subscription of every DAF’s ICO:
•   exclusive access to a pre-sale (white-listing) to secure a minimal amount equivalent to 15 000 ETH in total,
•   bonus of 15% on the pre-sale.

Hope it is clearer?

much better thank you. this project is certainly interesting and worth watching.

Plus: "When DAF will earn performance from the trading bots they use, they will pay 25% of such performance as gas, that will be given to the NPX token holders for 85%"

Really getting interested in this project. I like projects that share the wealth/pay dividends and not just increase in value if the coin demand increases.

abigdump

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:30:47 PM

Sorry to sound thick but can someone explain in really easy term how this project works so all can see the benifits thanks in advance
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:34:12 PM

this looks interesting. but will the investors receive a part of the profit? I haven't seen anything about that. TAAS for instance give a quarterly payment of 50% of the profit generated. Will you do something similar?

I just scanned the website and whitepaper, but can't seem to find the function of the NPX token itself. Will check in more detail later.

Hello PS92,

Besides the right to the gas generated by each DAF, the NPX token holders shall be granted a preference right on the subscription of every DAF’s ICO:
•   exclusive access to a pre-sale (white-listing) to secure a minimal amount equivalent to 15 000 ETH in total,

Hope it is clearer?

much better thank you. this project is certainly interesting and worth watching.

Plus: "When DAF will earn performance from the trading bots they use, they will pay 25% of such performance as gas, that will be given to the NPX token holders for 85%"

Really getting interested in this project. I like projects that share the wealth/pay dividends and not just increase in value if the coin demand increases.

I wonder if they're affected by the SEC rulling, given that they pay dividends.

Cauchy

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:34:49 PM

Quite a few comments from people who has a bit difficult to understand the Investor pitch. Perhaps dev can create a simple infographic (ellaborate on the one from the webpage) to understand the concepts of the use-cases from an Investor perspective.
Cauchy

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:36:29 PM

Hello PS92,

Hope it is clearer?

I wonder if they're affected by the SEC rulling, given that they pay dividends.

Probably not since SEC is US and NPX is french.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:48:10 PM

So basically this is cryptocurrency trading bot? Interesting idea, but you will have many competitors around here. Where I can find more info about this project?
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:23:31 PM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: