Bitcoin Forum
March 29, 2024, 01:31:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70094 times)
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:03:21 PM

Its very good to have the possibility to manage our investment with different daf. Investors will have the possibility to manage different level of risk and different kind of crypto or project with the multiple DAF possibility. It will generate a better way to invest and good return for npx token holder. NapoleonX will afford a lot of other features. I really enjoy the project !

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:20:15 PM

Its. It only a trading bot as we can think with a quick sight. Its a daf as napoleonx called that. A decentralized autonomous fund. These kind of bot exist in finance since a while. I think a powerful algorithm can do great things in rumor market. We will have the choice to choose wich bot we want to use with different level of risk I think. Its a finacial application in crypto world and its really cool !

Many thanks for your support! You are right. In fact, the final goal is to launch as much as possible DAFs to diversify the NPX token holders portfolio and generate sustainbale return. And you will be able to pilot your own portfolio through a dedicated module.

A portfolio of all the bots/DAF's you invested in? That would be great. Preferably a mobile dashboard.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:24:40 PM

I think the best part here is that you can yourself decide how many risks you want to take and to decdide yourself in which projects you want to invest. This is a major benefit campared to the standard trading bots on which you have no variety at all.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
Elkmar

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:34:23 PM

I saw you were mentioned over there :

https://www.lesechos.fr/finance-marches/marches-financiers/030563339978-comment-le-bitcoin-mene-la-danse-des-devises-20-2114293.php

As a french, that's a really nice media coverage,it's the first financial media in France  Smiley
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:50:24 PM

Hi guys, i didn't see it mentioned in the blackpaper, but will the bots also be using arbitrage? Automated arbitrage can be quite profitable, especially in crypto.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 05:53:37 PM

I saw you were mentioned over there :

https://www.lesechos.fr/finance-marches/marches-financiers/030563339978-comment-le-bitcoin-mene-la-danse-des-devises-20-2114293.php

As a french, that's a really nice media coverage,it's the first financial media in France  Smiley
Oh, that's a great news. Coverage in non-crypto related media is very important to get new investors into blockchain technology.

KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:18:03 PM

As per OP, DAF is first introduce at the NapoleonX White Paper on December 2016?
White Paper has been published since that date? Why launch just now?

We needed some time to gather the right team as you can imagine for this kind of project. We needed to prepare additional material as well and design an ICO strategy for which we were not prepared at the time. This is a quite new market and we wanted to understand how it works. We want to build for the long term not be here for a quick win.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:23:39 PM

As per OP, DAF is first introduce at the NapoleonX White Paper on December 2016?
See their roadmap I think they have idea long time ago. so maybe They need time to build prototype for test first before launch

In fact this project is the result of a long maturation in our mind and of meeting the right people. This might be the difference with other projects as we have been in business for quite a long time. Now we feel the time is right for bringing all these pieces together and propose a strong business idea with a lot of ramifications and potential development. We also feel, that we need to produce proofs of what we have in mind and capable of in order to convince on our delivery capabilities. This is key to any project maybe more important than the idea itself.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:25:56 PM

I hope I will be get a good information about this, looks like it is interesting project to the world,
this coin very nice

Thank you for your good words.

We intend to provide as much information as possible so that people can make their own mind before deciding to trust us or not. This is important taht we build trust right from the start for this kind of adventure.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:29:40 PM

In dealing with trading automation is really complex in a few moments. I believe that the time of improvement that they had until the current opportunity only adds much value to the project, I hope for this success and for the good profits with its bots and its concept. Following...

Automation in trading is very technical and we are lucky enough to have Alexandre and Stefan that have spent a lot of time in IT department for capital market activities. On of the reason we have decided to start this project with low frequency trading strategies (max 1 trade per day) is to mitigate this technical constraint knowing that we have the right people to go into more frequent trading in a second stage. We have a short plan and a long term one and want to have the right people for the latter right from the begining.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:31:12 PM

We needed some time to gather the right team as you can imagine for this kind of project. We needed to prepare additional material as well and design an ICO strategy for which we were not prepared at the time. This is a quite new market and we wanted to understand how it works. We want to build for the long term not be here for a quick win.

I think this is what a lot of people want to hear. nobody like dev's who just cut and run.

HashashInc

Activity: 131
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:21:55 PM

Que merde.

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 07:22:48 PM

I read (correct me if im wrong please)that when some profit is generated, the plan is to pay back the token holders by generating new tokens.
Not sayng this is a bad idea, but doesnt this risk to slow down the price of the token itself?

Gas consumption   is   set   at   25%   of   Performance.
As   an   example,   if,   at   the   beginning   of   a   month,   a   DAF   has   a   Net   Asset   Value   of   100’000   ETH,   and   if   there   
are   100’000   DAF   tokens,   then   the   NAV   of   the   DAF   token   amounts   to   1   ETH.   If   the   Performance   is   10%   at   
the   end   of   such   month,   then   the   gross   performance   (execution   costs   excluded)   is   of   10’000   ETH,   of   which   
2’500    ETH    represents    the gas    consumption    (25%    of    10’000    ETH).    As    a    consequence,    at    the    end    of    the   
month,   the   Net   Asset   Value   of   a   DAF   token   equals   1   x   (1   +   10%   x   (1-25%))   =   1.075   ETH.   Then,   2’325.5814   
DAF    tokens    (2’500/1.075)    shall    be    issued    among    which    1’976.74419    (85%    x    2’325.5814)    shall    be   
allocated    to    the   NPX    token   holders   having   participated    to    the    voting   sessions   involving    the   eligibility    of   
the   trading   bots   used   by   the   DAF.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:27:56 PM

I see so many people have difficulty understanding the project. It would be nice if someone from the team explains things.

We are here to be as transparent as possible but we reckon we may have a different approach to providing investment vehicles than other projects.
1. anyone participating in our ICO would contribute to the launch of an asset manager that would only use algos to manage not 1 but a series of funds.
2. all the proposed algos would seek to provide absolute performance and try to track an index
3. all these funds would be distributed to investors holding cryptos and would be denominated in cryptos, run by smartcontracts
4. Napoleon Crypto, would be the entity advising the asset management entity and executing / implementing execution bot on behalf of this entity. Thus it would need to have a proper licence to operate
5. the asset management entity would be represented by the NPX token holders. They would be the ones taking strategic decisions, based on Napoleon Crypto advices.
6. The NPX token holders would get the bulk of the performance fees paid by the different funds (DAFs).
7. As these performance fees would be paid in DAFs tokens for operational issues, they would contribute to the creation and growth of a diversified portfolio that could be managed through a platform that will launch alongside our project to host several functionnalities (ex: mgt of tokens, voting sessions, index publishing for algo strategies ...)
8. The NPX token holders would also have a privileged access to DAFs launch should they decide to invest

I hope it clarifies a little our project
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:31:31 PM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Quite impressed by your team btw.

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

The gas concept is more related to cost payable by DAFs to use the algos that would be used for them as if you needed petroleum to make them work. So it is definitively not he same gas as the one used to validate a block. Maybe that is a bit confusing, we reckon.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:35:01 PM

In dealing with trading automation is really complex in a few moments. I believe that the time of improvement that they had until the current opportunity only adds much value to the project, I hope for this success and for the good profits with its bots and its concept. Following...

I'd love to use one of these bots for trading. Would be good for long term investing.

Traders on their trading desks used to develop a lot of little Excel macro i order to have some decision making tool. This enabled them to get positive expectation when entering a trade and were repeating such trades so that probabilities would work. These were not true leaf reading people but just good statisticians. A little bit like professional gambler. We are just trying to industrialize this process and gather a large library of such strategies
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:36:47 PM

NapoleonX is a really à project to hold for a long time. You have short term and long ter strategy. You will start with low frequency trading then improve the frequence. Its a pretty good strategie, you will do more trade à day  in long term horizon, so the project will start with strong bases and with time and when you will reach a technical hard cap that allow you to enable high frequency trade you will do it. I love that. You handle the risk in a right way.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:38:05 PM

I'd love to use one of these bots for trading. Would be good for long term investing.

Traders on their trading desks used to develop a lot of little Excel macro i order to have some decision making tool. This enabled them to get positive expectation when entering a trade and were repeating such trades so that probabilities would work. These were not true leaf reading people but just good statisticians. A little bit like professional gambler. We are just trying to industrialize this process and gather a large library of such strategies

Gaining a large library with different strategies will give you extra power!
A large library means different strategies for every part in this crazy, sick, cryptomarket. Very curious how this all will work and how it will look Smiley

You have mine interest!
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

Hi, i didnt get the part where it states that the bots are running on gas and 85% of it, is paid to the token holders who selected the bots.

Could you clarify what the gas is in your psroject? some kind of performance value? Or just a cost you define?

Good question. While reading the whitepaper I was confused with the gas here. I was thinking about either it is the ether gas or it is the coin GAS, but I think it can't be.

I am not sure but i understand it like these: When bot makes a move for you, it gets a little fee everytime. And they are calling it GAS. But of course they will explain it without doubt.

No, you should not use gas or charge when your bot is making a trade otherwise we would be incentive to overtrade to earn more. That has been prohibited for traditional asset manager and rightly so. The gas concept could be replaced by performance fees, ie fees that are only payable if the bot has generated a positive performance for the investor. In this case, 25% of these performance would be paid to NPX token holders (85%) and Napoleon Crypto (15%)
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:41:20 PM

I imagine that GAS is actually the fee they will charge for using their bots or algorithms, and a percentage of that gas will go to token holders, because gas in ethereum blockchain is the fee paid in ether, and GAS is a coin based on NEO as reward for holding, that is why I think they also named their fees as GAS as well, so I may be wrong, lets wait for the team's answer.

You are right. Our gas is the cost charged to the DAFs to use our trading algos. It is calculated as 25% of the positive performance and is calculated and paid on a monthly basis. Diversifying the DAFs, hence the trading bots, allow to get more regular revenues to NPX token holders.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: