Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
jewelly

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

i just want to say great work to every body and  all the work everybody is doing to get this coin moving

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
finles_mngr

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 06:43:36 AM

what will happen to the tokens after the crowdsale ends?
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:40:57 AM

Panic selling is the main cause of losses. And with the help of the bots we can overcome that.

I see a lot of profit coming out of that. considering how volatile crypto is, you can make money on the upswing and downswing.

pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:48:04 AM

Panic selling is the main cause of losses. And with the help of the bots we can overcome that.

I see a lot of profit coming out of that. considering how volatile crypto is, you can make money on the upswing and downswing.

That's true but bots will make it very difficult for those who are not using them  Wink
viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:54:01 AM

A trading bot to manage crypto assets? And what the holders of the tokens will receive, I still do not understand. How to apply tokens, I did not find in the documents, or did not see. From the video viewing is also not clear. Developers need to explain these issues in more detail.

Hello viljy,

Our trading bot are not design to give you a diversifying strategy, they are designed to generate performance. Either from the crypto, or from the real assets. In both case, such trading bots are embedded into a DAO and the performance is brought back to the crypo world.

NPX token holders will be awarded with 85% of the gas (Performance Fees generated by all the DAFs) and will be paid each month in DAF tokens.

Is it clearer?

Thank you, now I almost imagine that a trading bot will only improve performance, and decisions need to be made independently. And I first thought that the bot would trade completely independently.
Means profit will be paid in your DAF tokens, which, probably, can be sold. On how many exchanges do you plan to include a token in the listing, and on which exchanges? If of course now it is in the plans, well, or supposedly known.

Our intention is to have a dual listing whenever possible for all our tokens. We have initiated conversations with different exchanges but have not concluded any agreement yet. Of course, should we reach such agreement we would communicate on this.

Well, that's great. Exchanges are important, high liquidity raises the value of assets.

In general, I like the whole idea and platform. Maybe I should take part. Crypto currency is falling, uncertainty is all around. Though it can and it is good on the other hand. A platform with a trading bot that will perform high-frequency trading. Still getting paid in tokens - it all looks pretty attractive. If, of course, all plans are implemented. And it depends not only on the developers, but also on all external unexpected circumstances, negative news, and other things. But we must hope for the best!
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 07:54:19 AM

That's true but bots will make it very difficult for those who are not using them  Wink

Indeed! So investing in trading bots can give you a piece of that pie Wink
I tried it but it was to complicated, so i'm happy there is NaPoleonX who can help me out this time.

I live in Belgium so French isnt such a problem Wink
FreshB

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

The Movement DAO

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2017, 08:24:26 AM

After reading the whitepaper, I stand to be corrected, but can we liken the idea of the the DAF and gas payments to the Ethereum network, and gas required to run the network?
From what I gather, NPX token holders will receive 85% payment in gas. Is this gas in terms of NPX token itself? Or the tokens of the DAF?
If the latter it means the NPX holders will have as many tokens as there are DAFs is this correct?

A quick illustration of my question:
Assuming NPX is ETH.
Would this mean that because alot of ETH (gas) is going to a certain project (OMG for example), 85% of gas would be shared with ETH holders in terms of ETH or OMG?

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:46:37 AM

China has well dumped crypto currencies, now is the time to buy eth and participate in this ICO.
Don't miss the opportunity, tomorrow everything will be more expensive.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:49:34 AM

I think the DAF will be very profitable for investors. Few mounth after the launch of the NapoleonX platform the high frequency trading will be set and we will be able to choose different DAF for different kind of investemment, depending on your purpose and your risk management. Its a serious financial application in the crypto world, i love that.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:04:03 AM

China has well dumped crypto currencies, now is the time to buy eth and participate in this ICO.

Investing is %50 more cheaper in these days. 330$ --> 220$ 1 etherum price but still can buy same amount of napoleonx Smiley

They started with a good momentum, hope continues.

cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:35:20 AM

Investing is %50 more cheaper in these days. 330$ --> 220$ 1 etherum price but still can buy same amount of napoleonx Smiley

They started with a good momentum, hope continues.

Good for investors, bad for the companies currently. But on one point the race will begin again and eth will go up again like every other crypto then.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:38:46 AM

If this project starts well, the ordinary trading bots out there will lose their jobs (and value).

Also a big thanks to the devs who really answer every question here Smiley

We do not intend to stop developing new bots because we just love doing this. And once done, it would be propose to either enhance existing DAFs' bots or create new DAF. This business is about R&D not sleeping on our past work.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:42:30 AM

Nice to see this very active dev.
I am curious about the success of these algorithms and yet a little bit sceptical, if they are better than regular bots Smiley

One should always be skeptical about new kids in town ... First, we will host these strategies on an index publisher which uses blockchain techno so that everyone can see by themselves and make its own assessment.

Regarding our algos, they will evolve overtime as we believe the long term success in this industry is based on strong R&D. And if we're not good enough, Napoleon Crypto could still be bypassed by NPX token holders for new DAF creation.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:48:22 AM

looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?

We have set a min cap @25,000 ETH for having enough resources to kick start this project with a target @40,000 ETH. However, we have not capped our ICO at this level just in case we get much bigger support, which would enable us to be more ambitious regarding our development plans. The formal cap will be set @100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below to give an incentive for potential investors to join early as oppose to late in our ICO.

We have decided to communicate on our needs in ETH as opposed to USD like everyone else do as we believe that's the right way to do it given our objectives to manage crypto assets.

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:51:29 AM

Is there only ICO activity? Do not have a bounty and an empty drop?

Yes a bounty program has just been launched this week and is starting to produce some first results but we need to amplify this. You can find the link on our ANN page at the top.

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:56:21 AM

Thank you for the time took to read and answer my questions.

I'm reading the black paper, i find promising the fact that the bots will be able to operate solely on the price excluding external catalyst, good or bad.

Having real performing example of these bots its great, in other project i have seen barely projections.

Did these bots were modified to better fit this market or partially redesigned?

We find it necessary for any launch of money management activities to give some color on expected return AND risk even though past performance should never be used for forward anticipation as they say. However, using a strategy that has regularly perform within a given risk frame is more reassuring to me than starting with a blank page.

Regarding the bots, the one we are presenting have been the same for the last 2 years. However, we do make some changes from time to time when we find some new development ideas. In this case, we would communicate to DAF holders so that they can agree on any potential changes. We want to give the governance to the ones risking their money, with some advisory from us.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:59:04 AM

I use to run funds based on discretionary trading decisions. I can tell you it's tough to do. You have to face your clients, your boss, your marketing people, your sales people ... Every one will use the smallest opportunity to say that it is because of the fund manager that their work has not been properly done. That is on of the reason, I have developed bots to help me in my trading decisions and remove my own emotions. I slept much better from then on and I made more regular money.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:01:45 AM

So, will it support different exchanges?

Our intentions are to list our tokens on at least 2 exchanges for convenience. Depending on our size, we could go to more in the future depending on how exchange business changes over time.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:17:11 AM

This has really peaked my interest. What is the difference between this and every other buy low/sell high algorithm out there? There is no bot that runs processes from a normal computer strong enough to predict the future or to know anything outside of the trading charts. If this was a quantum process with the entire internet uploaded to its learning machine, then maybe it would know when Twerkcoin is going to make a comeback. Other than that I think it's just another way to trade while you're afk. Correct me if I'm wrong.

There is no one solution to develop a bot. Anyone can try to design one. You can get your signals from wherever you want provided they are relevant of course. Some crazy people try to use sun spot activity to predict market directions. I would say whatever as long as it produces regular and stable results on a risk adjusted basis.

On our side, the bots we have developed only use market price and generally only closing price. I know that I cannot beat people at getting information, removing noise, analyzing it, incorporating market psychology and many more things ... So I decided that all this was incorporated in prices and in any case, the market is always right. So my database is much leaner than a lot of people but as long as I buy cheaper than I sell, I am some making money. And if I do it regularly then I am good with it.
FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:19:23 AM

looks very promising project. whats total supply of tokens and price of token?

We have set a min cap @25,000 ETH for having enough resources to kick start this project with a target @40,000 ETH. However, we have not capped our ICO at this level just in case we get much bigger support, which would enable us to be more ambitious regarding our development plans. The formal cap will be set @100,000 ETH with a hidden cap below to give an incentive for potential investors to join early as oppose to late in our ICO.

We have decided to communicate on our needs in ETH as opposed to USD like everyone else do as we believe that's the right way to do it given our objectives to manage crypto assets.

Thats a big min cap nowadays.
Really hope this cap is will be reached very fast and we not have to wait until the last moment...

I'm convienced in this project and I hope a lot will follow.
Keep it up devs!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: