Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 05:07:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:23:34 PM

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.

It is simply employing computer Algorithm to be making trading decisions for you,

at the rate at which crypto space is maturing, it will be very hard for traders to make profit unless you are employing Algos

Exactly, in the future it will be more like normal markets where a bot is way more effective. Thats why i'm investing in several similar projects to NaPoleonX that employ bots/algo trading, that really is the future. NaPoleonX has a nice broad offering with different risk/rewards because it's not only investing in Crypto. This way you can diversity your portfolio, not putting all your eggs in one basked.  And we can get in now, unlike normal hedge funds where you need to invest a minimum of several million usually.

Well if a majority of traders use the same bot, in theory it could become less effective, because everybody would do the same choices no ?

Even use the same bot, people will have different setting and it should be vary from one person to another. Bot can be usefull for people who has less time in front of their gadgets and there are still plenty of advantages can be gained from bot.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:51:19 PM

It's hard to digest for some newbies all the stuff NaPoleonX is doing. It would be nice if team do some video presentation on it or some AMA.

It is simply employing computer Algorithm to be making trading decisions for you,

at the rate at which crypto space is maturing, it will be very hard for traders to make profit unless you are employing Algos

Exactly, in the future it will be more like normal markets where a bot is way more effective. Thats why i'm investing in several similar projects to NaPoleonX that employ bots/algo trading, that really is the future. NaPoleonX has a nice broad offering with different risk/rewards because it's not only investing in Crypto. This way you can diversity your portfolio, not putting all your eggs in one basked.  And we can get in now, unlike normal hedge funds where you need to invest a minimum of several million usually.

Well if a majority of traders use the same bot, in theory it could become less effective, because everybody would do the same choices no ?

Even use the same bot, people will have different setting and it should be vary from one person to another. Bot can be usefull for people who has less time in front of their gadgets and there are still plenty of advantages can be gained from bot.
That is true, there will be 10 DAFs at the beginning, more to come from Napoleon Crypto, and possibly from others new Strategy Providers, each DAF have a set of different bots that do different things for different assets with different philosophies with different purposes using different strategies to different people that want different things and invest and/or trade different markets in different exchanges, so it won't be the same, so traders won't use the same bot, at most they will use the same DAF, but in different situations, and etc., so don't worry Cheesy.
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

different setting, different market, different pair, it will make different execution.
look forex bot, same market, pair, and bot, but different results.

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:22:27 PM

Great idea with the fee structure. This is basically a commission type of structure rather than a fixed salary, and in everyday examples we can see that this is preferable to the investor/consumer because it drives greater performance (eg. real-estate auctions, sales and marketing).

True, but if I'm not wrong they will have quite some buffers from the token sale to kickstart the company. For example there is 8000 ETH allocated to HR, which is about $2 million at the current price, and 5000 ETH to Overhead.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:14:04 AM

The NapoleonX Daf system can disrupt the way some people invest in crypto. At the beginning we will have the choice between 10 different DAF, with different setting and purpose. Daf system will make huge benefit in crypto market, if things continue to go this well for crypto,the napoleonX algorithmic asset  manager will generate a huge amount of money.
Voltaje

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:36:22 AM

The NapoleonX Daf system can disrupt the way some people invest in crypto. At the beginning we will have the choice between 10 different DAF, with different setting and purpose. Daf system will make huge benefit in crypto market, if things continue to go this well for crypto,the napoleonX algorithmic asset  manager will generate a huge amount of money.

Things will go well with the crypto world, and there is already a project for the use of algorithms for trading, NapoleonX, with time, the bots and DAFs will become very smart i hope, and more will be created to fit the needs of the entire crypto-community, we need bots for trading all differents of cryptocurrencies, I wish there will be bots for the NEM blockchain and their mosaics, i imagine over time there will be.
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:41:46 AM

Are there already bounties campaigns available? Didn't fine them on the front page and couldn't go thought the whole thread...
Slowhand26

Merit: 100

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 12:51:28 AM

Are there already bounties campaigns available? Didn't fine them on the front page and couldn't go thought the whole thread...

Hello please see the bounty campaign HERE Week 2 starts today Smiley
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:17:29 AM

Things will go well with the crypto world, and there is already a project for the use of algorithms for trading, NapoleonX, with time, the bots and DAFs will become very smart i hope, and more will be created to fit the needs of the entire crypto-community, we need bots for trading all differents of cryptocurrencies, I wish there will be bots for the NEM blockchain and their mosaics, i imagine over time there will be.

This is a project worthy of follow-up to the entire Crypto community, it will simply revolutionize the way you do business and make a profit, no doubt worth the investment, congratulations to the NapoleonX team for your continued efforts.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:27:59 AM

That is true, there will be 10 DAFs at the beginning, more to come from Napoleon Crypto, and possibly from others new Strategy Providers, each DAF have a set of different bots that do different things for different assets with different philosophies with different purposes using different strategies to different people that want different things and invest and/or trade different markets in different exchanges, so it won't be the same, so traders won't use the same bot, at most they will use the same DAF, but in different situations, and etc., so don't worry Cheesy.

with the current amount of investors in this space, you will soon realize that 20 DAF will soon be easily saturated. That's my biggest issue with arbitrage offers. how do you combat market saturation from occurring?

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:27:25 AM

NaPoleonX will save me a lot of headache and time. I will surely be throwing some ETH in it.
Hope to get a good return both from tokens and bots.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:45:35 AM

I would propose the team to have a look into how cindicator built their telegram community over time, from only a hundred members when i joined to 3k+ today, looking at their as a best practice would work good for Napoleon imo

The project you give as an example is a project from Russia. They have a big advertising campaign there. It is not surprising that the channel is quickly filled with people.

I Think it is a good example on how to build an active Community. It has been a well thought of strategy laid out from the begining. Creating the whitelist and asking participants on what they can bring to the table to make cindicator be better. The tiered structure created fomo and ultimately when they announced that they was only gonna sell to whitelist the influx of members rapidly increased.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:52:17 AM

First, thanks to the dev for being active and responsive to the questions in this thread. I Think this is a key element of success in both the short and long term. I have posted two questions earlier but to my knowledge has not received any response (appologies otherwise). I will in some extent rephrase the question and kindly ask for response when you have time.

1. Can you please breakdown the budget in more detail, the numbers look quite high and the inter-relations/proportions is not what I am used to
2. We have fiat-fiat algo trading, crypto-crypto algo trading, and now crypto-fiat algo trading (npx). What would be the benefit of this? funds need to be set aside to hedge the crypto-fiat risk and as well as other drawbacks. Im pretty sure im missing out on something but please help me understand this.

Best of luck with the Project.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:58:54 AM

First, thanks to the dev for being active and responsive to the questions in this thread. I Think this is a key element of success in both the short and long term. I have posted two questions earlier but to my knowledge has not received any response (appologies otherwise). I will in some extent rephrase the question and kindly ask for response when you have time.

1. Can you please breakdown the budget in more detail, the numbers look quite high and the inter-relations/proportions is not what I am used to
2. We have fiat-fiat algo trading, crypto-crypto algo trading, and now crypto-fiat algo trading (npx). What would be the benefit of this? funds need to be set aside to hedge the crypto-fiat risk and as well as other drawbacks. Im pretty sure im missing out on something but please help me understand this.

Best of luck with the Project.

yes! that's what i don't understand about this algorithmic offers that we have to contribute money to view. and there is no guarantee that the algorithmic will pass the test. and even it does, there is no way to plan against the saturation that will occur from everyone using the same algorithmic. sure they plan to implement several algorithmic standards, but if 10000 individuals are wise on 10 plays, it becomes really hard to sneak a play thru.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:30:48 AM

I think it's strength lies in also having DAF's for 'normal' assets. This allows for greater adoption by investors who are not that familiar with crypto yet.
john yuan

Activity: 154

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:33:51 AM

Hello please see the bounty campaign HERE Week 2 starts today Smiley
Happy to be able to join the signature and avatar BitcoinTalk
Can have more people to see, to participate in the promotion NAPOLEONX
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:52:36 AM

I think it's strength lies in also having DAF's for 'normal' assets. This allows for greater adoption by investors who are not that familiar with crypto yet.

anything that helps get more people into crypto is good. it has the benefit of getting more money into markets and into peoples pockets.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:54:54 AM

STEPHANE IFRAH - CEO NaPoleonX, will talk about the project in London 25 Sep 2017

https://london.keynote.ae/speakers/

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:01:33 AM

Could you post results of what your system did during the very recent China debacle?
It would be very interesting to see how you tackled this problem Smiley
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

Could you post results of what your system did during the very recent China debacle?
It would be very interesting to see how you tackled this problem Smiley

Yeah, that would be nice but I don't think product rolled out to production yet. Is it?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: