Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:22:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:30:40 PM

KryptoKings
It's impressive how quickly and efficiently you respond to all messages
nice to see such connection with community

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
greatteager

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:32:34 PM

Where on the site can I read how the bots work?
I liked the project but I still don't understand how everything works.
Thanks
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:33:09 PM

whats the difference of your minimum cap and the target cap? what if you will not achieved the tgarget and only the minimum cap, would that mean ico is not successful?

The minimum cap, is really the minimum we would need to kick start seriously the project but we would not have a lot of headroom to really accelerate the marketing process that will be required to launch DAFs. In the traditional asset universe, it is ver difficult for actors to emerge if they are too small at the beginning regardless of the quality of their team and strategy. It is a little bit unfair, but that's how it works.

We will need to prepare additional ICOs after this one for launching the DAFs and we need this first one to be a great success. Only time will tell.
Thanks for the explanation.
Hopefully this ICO will be a good start and give you a good momentum for this project.

There is enough time to make the project known and attractive for investors, for now, the team should concentrate on marketing, not just AM, but ways for getting people to know about NapoleonX and how much potential it has, if everyone where to join the bounties, that would help a lot, I myself am in the signature Cheesy, and very happy to help.

Thanks

You should read the whitepaper, goldpaper and balckpaper, they are on the web https://www.napoleonx.ai/ .
By the way KryptoKings, you should put the website, whitepaper and such in the ANN, they re not there, I have to go to the bounty to have the link or click in a signature, people wouldn't think of clicking the image to go to the page, a link is better.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:37:26 PM

The marketing of NapoleonX is really great, as the communication, just look at the thread, we are a lot to support the project and want to be in a part of NapoleonX. And the team is really active, all questions are answered fastly and the team is really transparent. Its really important for the sucess of the project, napoleonx will do great things, big hope and opportunity here !
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:39:00 PM

The project is unique on the market, and this is what the market will conquer. Many investors are afraid to enter crypto-currencies due to high risks, but this project is a great opportunity to secure their money and make a profit.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:48:38 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 10:14:00 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:10:55 PM

Do you already have a beta version of the platform?
When do you plan to launch the platform?

Yes we do have the beta version and just fine tuning it security checks before releasing it. Our vision is much bigger than just this beta version and we have plenty (too many ?) ideas in terms of functionalities given our long experience. Even as fund managers we used to be frustrated by the tools we had at our disposal. And we have a clear vision of what should be encapsulated right from the start.

Don't make the mistake of trying to fix all problems. You've got a great use case, start by perfecting it and then work on new ideas!

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:08 AM

Thanks
Here is whitepaper u can find everything in here. i also read and looks very interested project.
https://www.napoleonx.ai/wp32Y878754/NapoleonXWhitepaper.pdf
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:20:34 AM

KryptoKings
Yes they are very active,They response quickly on slack too.I think the tean is really good and when my friend suggested me to join their signature,I quickly agreed.Going to invest in ICO too and I want as many NPX as I can get

bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:28:27 AM

Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle
But I still wonder something. Trade is a win-lose game. not win-win. When we get money from buy low sell high someone will lost their money.
CHRISBIN702

Activity: 1120
Merit: 279

My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 01:34:32 AM

Do you already have a beta version of the platform?
When do you plan to launch the platform?

Yes we do have the beta version and just fine tuning it security checks before releasing it. Our vision is much bigger than just this beta version and we have plenty (too many ?) ideas in terms of functionalities given our long experience. Even as fund managers we used to be frustrated by the tools we had at our disposal. And we have a clear vision of what should be encapsulated right from the start.

This is good news. If you work in any industry long enough, you understand quite well the pains that come with the territory. True innovation comes from the hands-on experience of dealing with sub-par tools, software, materials, procedures, etc.etc... Then having the motivation to do something about it.

Not for sale.........
Why, how much you got?
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:20:39 AM

Privilege test beta test platform and project efficiency. I believe that it would be an incentive and timely to reward possible identifications of failures or suggestions for improvement.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:23:54 AM

The project is unique on the market, and this is what the market will conquer. Many investors are afraid to enter crypto-currencies due to high risks, but this project is a great opportunity to secure their money and make a profit.

Many are afraid to enter and many are afraid to do day trading. NaPoleonX will be helpful in overcoming everyone's fear.
Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:09:14 AM

Many are afraid to enter and many are afraid to do day trading. NaPoleonX will be helpful in overcoming everyone's fear.

That is what I said at the beginning, many people either are afraid, or don't have the time to constantly trade in the market, so they will resort to bots, and when they discover that they have a set of complex bots and strategies for their trading problems, they will jump here, so NapoleonX will rise in an exponential way, normal people are not traders, so they will the first to resort to this, while experts, prefer doing it themselves, but let's face it, they are few if we compare it with a number of people that aren't.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:34:42 AM

That is what I said at the beginning, many people either are afraid, or don't have the time to constantly trade in the market, so they will resort to bots, and when they discover that they have a set of complex bots and strategies for their trading problems, they will jump here, so NapoleonX will rise in an exponential way, normal people are not traders, so they will the first to resort to this, while experts, prefer doing it themselves, but let's face it, they are few if we compare it with a number of people that aren't.

That's why I'm  investing in NaPoleonX because I don't have much time to trade and also I use to get panic in dips.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:39:51 AM

KryptoKings

Yeah! Its nice to see. Furthermore its very important to make users/investors feel safe before investing in a project
john yuan

0x3a730F3323481De284C92Ad82764D095f188B41b

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:40:38 AM

That's why I'm  investing in NaPoleonX because I don't have much time to trade and also I use to get panic in dips.
Indeed many people are afraid to miss the best trading time point, people may only need to early warning automatic sale of the transaction
Of course, everyone's return requirements are not the same
NaPoleonX is here to help everyone who does not have time
LeyMonte

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 06:45:41 AM

whats the difference of your minimum cap and the target cap? what if you will not achieved the tgarget and only the minimum cap, would that mean ico is not successful?

The minimum cap, is really the minimum we would need to kick start seriously the project but we would not have a lot of headroom to really accelerate the marketing process that will be required to launch DAFs. In the traditional asset universe, it is ver difficult for actors to emerge if they are too small at the beginning regardless of the quality of their team and strategy. It is a little bit unfair, but that's how it works.

We will need to prepare additional ICOs after this one for launching the DAFs and we need this first one to be a great success. Only time will tell.

but wht are you still have to have a target cap if the minimum cap is already your minimum cap? why not only have two caps, minimum and the max cap? i think many people will be confused about this one.  even i got confused to.  Sad
alphashotgun

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:05:11 AM

hahaha how did you handle that in the near past? especially arround sept 15th?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: