Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 12:33:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:11:09 AM

By the way, napoleonx community getting bigger and bigger every day. I'm actively watching thread from the beginning. Every day there is more new member coming to ask questions or make some comments. A big steady community is essential for icos to achieve their goals.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:37:46 AM

whats the difference of your minimum cap and the target cap? what if you will not achieved the tgarget and only the minimum cap, would that mean ico is not successful?

The minimum cap, is really the minimum we would need to kick start seriously the project but we would not have a lot of headroom to really accelerate the marketing process that will be required to launch DAFs. In the traditional asset universe, it is ver difficult for actors to emerge if they are too small at the beginning regardless of the quality of their team and strategy. It is a little bit unfair, but that's how it works.

We will need to prepare additional ICOs after this one for launching the DAFs and we need this first one to be a great success. Only time will tell.

but wht are you still have to have a target cap if the minimum cap is already your minimum cap? why not only have two caps, minimum and the max cap? i think many people will be confused about this one.  even i got confused to.  Sad

Many ICO has hidden cap with respect to soft and hard caps. So, it's not confusing at all. They are just named differently.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:12:02 AM

Yes its true that the community and supporter NapoleonX grow very fast, we are more and more each days and a lot of people come here really hyped by the project. Its really good for the future and a good sign for the ico, the value of a project depend also of the community and the team behind it. NapoleonX have all of that and all the technologies and features to skyrocket.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:39:26 AM

Yes its true that the community and supporter NapoleonX grow very fast, we are more and more each days and a lot of people come here really hyped by the project. Its really good for the future and a good sign for the ico, the value of a project depend also of the community and the team behind it. NapoleonX have all of that and all the technologies and features to skyrocket.

True, the community is getting bigger and bigger, but in the end it's important that people also invest into the project and the best would be if the devs already try to speak with big investors to get some into the boat. I think that is the thing needed here, because I have the feeling big investors are the most important investors for projects like this. But maybe they are already in contact? Do someone know if they have talked about this?

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:55:44 AM

True, the community is getting bigger and bigger, but in the end it's important that people also invest into the project and the best would be if the devs already try to speak with big investors to get some into the boat. I think that is the thing needed here, because I have the feeling big investors are the most important investors for projects like this. But maybe they are already in contact? Do someone know if they have talked about this?

I really don't think that they will announce anything about the investors. they might do that with any partnerships they might develop. investors like to keep their privacy.

Departure

Activity: 1204
Merit: 288

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:58:58 AM

I've been looking over your token metrics and wondered if the NPX token is divisible. So, for example can i send someone 11.345 NPX? Or does it always have to be whole numbers?

The whitepaper mentions that NPX is a token without decimals, so you will always have whole NPX, 1, 2 3 and so on, I imagine that will make things easier for the bots, clients, holders, etc. but will force to pay whole amounts if you want to buy some NPX you will have to buy with a set amount.

token without decimals. This can be a problem. When sending tokens between users' wallets, they will require small commissions. If the token is indivisible, there may be a technical problem. The Commission will have to put at least one NPX.

I have raised this point with our Jerome, our Advisor on this point to get his hindsight. It would not be a good thing that people are overpaying for making transactions.

Thank you for responding to my question. In my opinion, this is really an important technical problem. It is fundamental. The commission's question with indivisible tokens can be quite serious. There will be problems when placing tokens on exchanges
Departure

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:39:59 AM

I have heard that many successful projects have worked with the Bitcoinsuisse Foundation. I think such funds are a road to big investors. Whales usually try to buy on pre-sales. .
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:01:15 AM

If it was a small project like 500.000$ minimum cap then yes big community would be enough. But napoleonx has a very high soft cap and it just can't obtain from here. They need a head start from big investors to raise that cap after getting that momentum our big community can help. I believe they are working on big investors. Hope they get them before the icos start.

KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:52:11 AM

Where on the site can I read how the bots work?
I liked the project but I still don't understand how everything works.
Thanks

You should download our Blackpaper for more info on our bots, directly from our website. If you want to have access to the code itself, I'm afraid it will not be possible to give away our intelectual property. However, you will still get some very useful information and some very long term statistics
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:57:04 AM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle
But I still wonder something. Trade is a win-lose game. not win-win. When we get money from buy low sell high someone will lost their money.

Yes trading is a zero sum game. You have to be better than others. So you need to pick the right guys to follow. Unfortunately you will discover later whether you made the right choice. With us, we are providing some very long term statistics to help you decide. No other project as far as we know has done that. That is no guarantee for the future but at least you have some tangible elements to decide, not just promises.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:59:54 AM

whats the difference of your minimum cap and the target cap? what if you will not achieved the tgarget and only the minimum cap, would that mean ico is not successful?

The minimum cap, is really the minimum we would need to kick start seriously the project but we would not have a lot of headroom to really accelerate the marketing process that will be required to launch DAFs. In the traditional asset universe, it is ver difficult for actors to emerge if they are too small at the beginning regardless of the quality of their team and strategy. It is a little bit unfair, but that's how it works.

We will need to prepare additional ICOs after this one for launching the DAFs and we need this first one to be a great success. Only time will tell.

but wht are you still have to have a target cap if the minimum cap is already your minimum cap? why not only have two caps, minimum and the max cap? i think many people will be confused about this one.  even i got confused to.  Sad

Target cap is the money we would need in our ideal scenario, min cap is really the min we would need to initiate this project. Max cap / hidden cap are here to offer a little bit more space for potential investors knowing that above our 40k target, we would invest it in our DAFs to accelerate even further our development.
Departure

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:24:45 AM

Hey. This site also contains inaccuracies:
https://icobench.com/ico/napoleon-x
There is an incorrect token cost, and information about the hardcap,

And the site:
http://icorating.com/project/143/Napoleon-X
Wrong information about the hardcap (250k ether)
cantdecide

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:50:43 AM

I really don't think that they will announce anything about the investors. they might do that with any partnerships they might develop. investors like to keep their privacy.

Haven't thought about it, but probably I was thinking about partnerships as I wrote this. But you are right, even if there are big investors, they will not talk about it and that's an understandable thing.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
tiger5056

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:01:09 PM

https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-disrupts-asset-management-using-proof-of-performance Proof of performance might change the way we look financial management industry. Nice article.

Kenway

Activity: 362

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:15:01 PM

there is few infomation on topic,where should i to lern about this project,why NaPoleonX is hot in bct thread.
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:36:52 PM

Given your professional background and prominent results as can be read in the wp, did you consider to raise the Equity in fiat World instead of ICO?

Of course we did consider this but when we realize the opportunity to launch a business in a still young and promising market we decided that we should put all our energy there. Now, we cannot say that we are not approached from time to time by this more traditional universe where we are coming from. For the moment, it is still on the back burner

Well that's just good news for us, the crypto community, i for example have most my assets in cryptocurrencies, so it's easier for me to participate into this.
Exactly - many people just don't have enough time (and knowledge Grin) to be able to trade daily. Napoleon will solve this problem and allow you to take profits without any hassle

When you say many people, you mean most of people? Since most of normal investors are just hodling long term,since not everyone knows enough about technical analysis to do day trading... of course then there are ico flippers but that's a different story.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:11:46 PM

there is few infomation on topic,where should i to lern about this project,why NaPoleonX is hot in bct thread.
Go to their website : https://napoleonx.ai/
Then download the whitepaper sir
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:37:02 PM

When you say many people, you mean most of people? Since most of normal investors are just hodling long term,since not everyone knows enough about technical analysis to do day trading... of course then there are ico flippers but that's a different story.
Probably majority tried to day trade and found out its not easy at all. You will likely be in minus if you dont know what your doing.
With the promising bot this will be a different story.

cantdecide

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:03:19 PM

Probably majority tried to day trade and found out its not easy at all. You will likely be in minus if you dont know what your doing.

I tried to do daytrade in the beginning. I got lucky because I just started with a pump in a coin where I bought cheaper and made like 400% (not much, because I just tested trading) and the I was like "WOW, that's so easy"... we all know what then happend, don't we?  Embarrassed

NapoleonX could help a lot of people to trade and make money.

Jay2408

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:56:13 PM

I tried to do daytrade in the beginning. I got lucky because I just started with a pump in a coin where I bought cheaper and made like 400% (not much, because I just tested trading) and the I was like "WOW, that's so easy"... we all know what then happend, don't we?  Embarrassed

NapoleonX could help a lot of people to trade and make money.

When you guys talk about trading you mean trading of cryptos. Am I right, that crypto-trading is (still) a small part of their project due to its relatively low volume and that they are mainly trading real assets?

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: