Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:51:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
haxllega

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 07:34:12 PM

there is few infomation on topic,where should i to lern about this project,why NaPoleonX is hot in bct thread.
Go to their website : https://napoleonx.ai/
Then download the whitepaper sir

There were WhitePaper, GoldPaper @ BlackPaper, never heard of those, i need to read them all and figure out that what they are.

is it common to have a few papers? why do they do that?
No it's not but it helps them maybe to increase clearness of their technology. People could read different parts twice if they have not understood it for the first time.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:18:02 PM

About that article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-disrupts-asset-management-using-proof-of-performance

I didn't find an explicity mention of "Proof of performance" in the papers. As I understand it it's a way to prove the algo isn't made up to have the perfect trades on only a specific selection of historic data. Because you could simply look back in the charts of the past days and hard code when to buy and when to sell.

So Proof of Performance is like paper trading (trading with fake cash) except everyone can see and verify it because the trading signals are stored in the blockchain.

Very nice to see you guys mentioned on cointelegraph, that will attract some more people to get. Good thing i already signed up for the pre-sale  Grin

This is very encouraging indeed. I expect a good number of investors will come from this. keep up the good work.

Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:22:21 PM

About that article: https://cointelegraph.com/news/blockchain-disrupts-asset-management-using-proof-of-performance

I didn't find an explicity mention of "Proof of performance" in the papers. As I understand it it's a way to prove the algo isn't made up to have the perfect trades on only a specific selection of historic data. Because you could simply look back in the charts of the past days and hard code when to buy and when to sell.

So Proof of Performance is like paper trading (trading with fake cash) except everyone can see and verify it because the trading signals are stored in the blockchain.

Very nice to see you guys mentioned on cointelegraph, that will attract some more people to get. Good thing i already signed up for the pre-sale  Grin
Napoleon devs are working like a machines with promoting this ico! Cointelegraph will definitely attract some investors,maybe even some whales Cool
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:39:13 PM

Yes, there seems to be a real work by the team on media campaign. That's a really good sign for the project.

I'm eager to see the ICO, this one should be very interesting.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:44:18 PM

Napoleon devs are working like a machines with promoting this ico! Cointelegraph will definitely attract some investors,maybe even some whales Cool
good article on a reputable site, written shortly but clearly everything - 13512  Total views  518 Total shares  - this suggests that people are very interesting NaPoleonX Project !
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 08:56:16 PM

Yes the article is really really nice, and a lot of people share it, pretty great for spreading the word about NapoleonX. The team handle the communication very nicely, the visibility of NapoleonX is huge, a lot of article in newspaper and in website are visible. It really cool cause the project is really strong and deserve this visibility. We will see a great sucess with NapoleonX.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:03:18 PM

You said that you will start to develop also other bots with the ICO money, because if were honest, thats a loot of money for one bot.
My question is, which other plans for bots you have after finishing this one?

greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:03:37 PM

Large investors are very necessary for the project, behind them many small investors will grow up. I think that they will be and ICO will be lightning fast and many will not have time to participate that will give a guarantee of growth on the exchange.
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:06:03 PM

Yes, there seems to be a real work by the team on media campaign. That's a really good sign for the project.

I agree, public appearances eventually bear fruit
more people are finding information about the project, new investors appear
greatteager

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:18:11 PM

The team uses all kinds of advertising and presentation of the project in the information space, which is very encouraging and gives guarantees of relevance in the market.
Good job.
Korsakopf

Activity: 210
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:21:26 PM

You said that you will start to develop also other bots with the ICO money, because if were honest, thats a loot of money for one bot.
My question is, which other plans for bots you have after finishing this one?

It's not just for developing a bot though. They need licences (asses management status aquisition), making the entire platform that the bots run on and people can use. Check out the post-ICO roadmap on https://napoleonx.ai/
greatteager

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 10:25:59 PM

How will vote for the bots?
Users will evaluate the bots as they make a profit?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:01:56 PM

Well lets hope... saw a lot of new ICO's with really great project didnt made there soft cap because people are to scared.
Really hope investors are waiting for something new and thats NapoleonX, this project is something different, something unique.

Let's hope they get there fundings!
zahra4577

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:44:31 PM

Yes you are right.This will give more exposure to thus wonderful ICO.I am extremly happy to join the bounty and hoping to invest too

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 11:52:33 PM

there is few infomation on topic,where should i to lern about this project,why NaPoleonX is hot in bct thread.
Go to their website : https://napoleonx.ai/
Then download the whitepaper sir

There were WhitePaper, GoldPaper @ BlackPaper, never heard of those, i need to read them all and figure out that what they are.
They have different explanations
Whitepaper : NaPoleonX project description   
Goldpaper : Why algorithmic trading ?
Blackpaper : NaPoleonX first 10 DAFs strategies & structuring

And if you want to know what kind of project is this, you only need to read the whitepaper first, and then you can read the others if youre interested and want to know more about this project.

Well, i misspoke, i knew what the whitepaper was, i've heard about yellow paper, i just didn't know there's so many color coded papers out there.
CoinCollector006

Activity: 350
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:21:34 AM

Hello Dev team! This is a unique and promising project. But there are a few questions that come to mind with the business model.

1) What level of transparency do investors have around the logic that is used in the bots? The black paper is very terse beyond mean reversion, etc.

2) The White paper mentions that investors may pick the bots and the leverage level.

>>DAFs enable their subscribers to intervene in the building of the best mix (Blend) of strategies, by regularly letting their subscribers vote on which strategies they want the DAF to >>follow. As a restriction to maintain a Blend with a reasonable number of strategies, a Strategy Threshold is set so that any strategy collecting (in percentage) less than such >>threshold may not be selected. The Strategy Threshold will be 20%.The selected strategies shall contribute to the Blend with a weight proportional to the voting rights collected >>during the last voting session.

Truth be told picking traders or fund managers is a very difficult business, many people pick bad managers (e.g. chase momentum, etc) hence you observe very poor track records in the fund of hedge funds community. What mechanism exists so that NapoleonX avoids this problem of investors consistently picking poorly returning bots that do worse than random selection or adjust the leverage higher on bots that are about to experience mean reversion from high profits to large negative losses? Maybe the investors pick good bots, but adjust leverage poorly which negates the good bot selection.

3) In the Black paper the S&P500, FTSE100 and Eurostoxx 50 strategies have drawdowns in excess of 40% which seems too high for a backtest. In real life these could well be higher. Don't the trading bots have risk controls to minimize the degree of the maximum drawdown? Is there a risk control overlay on top of the bot as an aggregated group?

░▓██████████████░
    ░▒██            ▒██▒░         ▓█████▓                               ░█████▒               ███                   
█████▓░     ██████░   ▒▓████      ██░░░▓█▓                             ▒███▒▓███              ███                     
██        █▓▒▒▒▒▒▓▓█▓▒    ██     ▒█▓    ██                             ███   ▒██▒                                 
▓█      ░█▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓█░  █▓     ▓█▒   ▒█▓  ░████▓    █████   ░█████▓  ██▓    ██▓  ███████▓   ▓██   ▒█████▓   ███████▓
░█░    ░█▓▒▒░░░░░▒ ░▒██  ░█░     ██    ██░  ██  ▓█▒  ██░ ▒█▓  ▓█▓  ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███▒ ▓███  ███  ▒██▓ ▒██▒  ███▒ ▓███
 ██    ██▒░░░▒▒ ░░▒▒▓█▒  ██     ▒█▓    ██  ██   ▒█▒ ▓█░   █▓  ██   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███   ███
 ▒█░ ░▒█▒▒▒░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒█ ░█▒     ▓█░   ▒█▓  ███████  ███████░ ░█▓   ██  ██▓    ██▓  ███   ███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
  ██ ░██▓▒▒░░░▒▒▒▒░░░█░ ██      ██    ██░ ▒█▓░▒░░  ░█▓░▒░░░  ▓█░  ▒█▒  ██▓    ██▓  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ███  ███  ░███
   ██  █▓██▓▒▒▒▒░▒▒▓█▒ ██      ▒█▓   ░██  ██       ▓█░       ██   ██   ███   ▒██▒  ███  ░███  ███  ▓██   ██▓  ███  ░███
    ██    ▒▓███████▓  ██       ██▒  ▒██   ██  ░██  ▓█░  ██░ ░██  ▓█▓   ▓██▓▒▒███   ███  ░███  ███  ░██▓░▓██▒  ███  ░███
     ██░       ░    ░██        ██████▓    ▒█████   ░█████░  ▓█████▓     ▒█████▓    ███  ░███  ███   ▒█████▒   ███  ░███
      ▒██          ██▒                                      ██                                                   
        ▒██░     ▓██                                       ▒█▓                                                         
          ▓██░ ▓██░                                        ██░                                                         
            ▒██▓
Tor Integrated & Secured
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 05:45:51 AM

Yes you are right.This will give more exposure to thus wonderful ICO.I am extremly happy to join the bounty and hoping to invest too

Good publicity is always good for ico.

They need big investment to achieve their goal. I hope this kind of things continues.

imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:08:03 AM

How will vote for the bots?
Users will evaluate the bots as they make a profit?

there will investors make profit with bots. and token holder will get bot rent some percentage. for know more about it just read whitepaper.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 06:59:47 AM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 07:05:00 AM

I've been thinking about the whole bot trading system.
In the end I expect that the whole trading system will be run exclusively by only bots. It will be a matter of who has the best algos to implement.
How does NapoleonX will handle the eventual bot war? Will you keep writing new algos? Or how will this be in the near future?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: