Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:59:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70112 times)
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:16:27 PM

even we have a bot war Cheesy Do ur guy believe in NapoleonX. remember Smiley) this is NapoleonX. NapoleonX!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 02:34:21 PM

I am worried by the fact that the developers are very conservative in altcoins with a smaller capitalization. In the technical documentation they write only about bitcoin and ether, as well as about standard instruments. While smaller currencies have potentially higher returns.

I'm sure they will add more trading pairs in the future ALTCOIN/USD.
But Bitcoin and Ether are now the most interested onces to start, look at etoro.

I understand why they will stay away from other smaller currencies for the moment, the risks are so huge. Invest small and the returns will be small, invest big and your returns are big! Thats how the normal stock market works Smiley, this is just not possible in the cryptoworld (NOT YET).
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:20:28 PM

eventually ROBO trading going to be next big things with using AI for data analysis.

You are aware that this is an established practice among alot of traders? (not the AI but the rule based trading (algo) and execution (bot)) in both FIAT and Crypto markets. Npx is different because it enables investments in FIAT from Crypto where crypto volatility is hedged. However if, or I should rather say, when Napoleon extends their rule based trading execution in crypto I hope they will challenge the current algo providers.

quite a cool thing for easy money out of trading!!

might also be a reason for the big volation on the market which is good and bad. dont know what to think aout that. i kinda start to like it in some way
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:41:55 PM

Their is no such thing as bot trading wars, every automated trading is set by humans NapoleonX may offer a better performance and newbie friendly but at the beginning and end of the day it still us that will make the trading decision.
For now its like this, but with time the amount of parameters we are setting in bots will get lower and lower thus the chance of error will get lower and i believe that in time it will be harder to gain profit just from trading.

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 04:57:29 PM

I'll hope that they implement a condition: "If POTUS tweet about subject, then sell it" Smiley, i was thinking about building a bot like that myself.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:38:05 PM

Their is no such thing as bot trading wars, every automated trading is set by humans NapoleonX may offer a better performance and newbie friendly but at the beginning and end of the day it still us that will make the trading decision.
I would say that there will be some kind of war between bots. Users want the best so bots must compete with each other and there will be only one winner who will take most of market share
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:45:10 PM

I am worried by the fact that the developers are very conservative in altcoins with a smaller capitalization. In the technical documentation they write only about bitcoin and ether, as well as about standard instruments. While smaller currencies have potentially higher returns.
I think they just wanted to explain it with examples everybody knows don't read to much into such examples.

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 05:56:27 PM

We cant be that naive to think NaPoleonX will be the only one who will offer trading bots, so in the end whoever will produce the best functioning bot, will be more successful.
Competition is not just welcome but also necessary for progress.

If it is anything like mining cryptocoins then it would better for your wallet not to have any competition. Then you could still mine Bitcoin with a Casio pocket calculator so to speak. It is even possible to do it with a pencil and paper. For the benefit of the security of the coin it is better to keep increasing the difficulty.

I wonder if you can find an equivalent benefit when it comes to trading stocks: what is progress and what is the goal?
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:21:23 PM

I don't think they will just go ether and bitcoin.

But if you think how hard to make big moves in low volumes, they just wouldn't go for every altcoin. Only the one has great volumes.

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:27:21 PM

We cant be that naive to think NaPoleonX will be the only one who will offer trading bots, so in the end whoever will produce the best functioning bot, will be more successful.
Competition is not just welcome but also necessary for progress.

If it is anything like mining cryptocoins then it would better for your wallet not to have any competition. Then you could still mine Bitcoin with a Casio pocket calculator so to speak. It is even possible to do it with a pencil and paper. For the benefit of the security of the coin it is better to keep increasing the difficulty.

I wonder if you can find an equivalent benefit when it comes to trading stocks: what is progress and what is the goal?

NaPoleonX has already a competitor, Autonio, but I don't like their approach, they are constructing a platform for you to create your own strategy bot with the help of AI, so is a simple bot creator, just more complex, that will definitely help experts create their own strategies, and to a degree the common user, but what I don't like is their NIO token, it will only get value if people sell their strategies to others, paid of course only in NIO, they will have a social app to ask for assistance in trading, you could help others in their investment, but you could only charge them NIO, so in my opinion, NIO won't have value, or very little, NapoleonX will definitely have waay more.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:31:38 PM

I'm sure they will add more trading pairs in the future ALTCOIN/USD.
But Bitcoin and Ether are now the most interested onces to start, look at etoro.

I understand why they will stay away from other smaller currencies for the moment, the risks are so huge. Invest small and the returns will be small, invest big and your returns are big! Thats how the normal stock market works Smiley, this is just not possible in the cryptoworld (NOT YET).

Without risk, there is no way. Well, if they add later new trading pairs. We need development. But this is of course decided by the developers.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:36:26 PM

I would say that there will be some kind of war between bots. Users want the best so bots must compete with each other and there will be only one winner who will take most of market share

We need to remember that these bots are no different from humans, they execute orders on behalf of rules defined by humans. Also remember than in napoleons case they are low frequency trading bots.

But to speculate IF we would have lots of bots that is trading on crypto pairs with high frequency this would only be beneficial to the traders because of it will make the markets more effective.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:00:46 PM

We need to remember that these bots are no different from humans, they execute orders on behalf of rules defined by humans. Also remember than in napoleons case they are low frequency trading bots.

But to speculate IF we would have lots of bots that is trading on crypto pairs with high frequency this would only be beneficial to the traders because of it will make the markets more effective.

If it wouldn´t be different from humans, why wouldn´t it be possible that we have 2 winners. My opinion is that there will be one crushed
the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:05:47 PM

I'll hope that they implement a condition: "If POTUS tweet about subject, then sell it" Smiley, i was thinking about building a bot like that myself.

more like, if POTUS tweets negatively , sell. if positive , buy! Wink

Rigorous

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:07:57 PM

Does anyone here know if there is already any interest in NaPoleonX or articles about them outside of this thread? 
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:09:29 PM

If it wouldn´t be different from humans, why wouldn´t it be possible that we have 2 winners. My opinion is that there will be one crushed
Having 2 winners is not really possible.If theres one gaining then theres one whos losing which is really a normal thing to think off. I do like this project even though there are lots of similar bots but its better to have lots of options than on a few.

bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2828
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:23:55 PM

Just yeasterday i was sugested to fallow this project when i asked my telegram frieds about huge future projects Cheesy its glad to have u guys at bitcointalk ! Smiley i liked the idea to make bots accessable for more ppl, this will scale the disbalance which is effecting markets now Smiley Will try to share my thoughts more when i digest the white paper

Every day more eager for the real use of this project and its algorithms, my losses increase every day in my investments and purchase orders, I hope to use your Bots soon and increase my earnings. Following
Its certainty a safer option if you are not an experienced trader. But on the other side it might be just better to just hold the coins for long term.
Hold the coins for long term is an investment.
Trading isnt for a long period of time, it utilizes market volatility.
So trading would be good with a bot if the bot knows when to buy and when to sell.
you are right i think a bot will help a lot even expert traders...
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:24:51 PM

Having 2 winners is not really possible.If theres one gaining then theres one whos losing which is really a normal thing to think off. I do like this project even though there are lots of similar bots but its better to have lots of options than on a few.
People are always chasing the best possible options. If best trading bot won't be ridiculously more expensive than it's less performing counterparts, they will always choose the best one.
cxrealdcx

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:30:44 PM

That was my point too. So we can´t compare it with humans or population, civilization! But not that big of a deal. I think this is a good concept and there is nothing big too make false with this project to invest in.
matjas

Activity: 798

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:04:14 PM

I don't think they will just go ether and bitcoin.
But if you think how hard to make big moves in low volumes, they just wouldn't go for every altcoin. Only the one has great volumes.
Since they said that trough DAF, users will be able to select which trading bot to use i would assume they would adapt them for other major altcoins also.
Im no expert but i doubt the concept is so different for other coins.

Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: