Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 07:21:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70111 times)
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:52:22 AM

I'm interesting, will I live enough long to see, that winner on the market is not who has a biggest knowledge and experience, but who can use better bot Wink

It's already happening on the stock market, now it's going to happen with crypto. It's natural , normal and will bring big bucks to people who invest in this bigly.
The winners are usually people who have big capital to start with. You know, rich are getting richer, poor stay poor. Rich people dont need any knowledge of investments, they just put their money in hedge found and wait for profit.
I think this bot will be more useful for small fishes.

Rich are indeed getting richer and poor can work in crypto and get rich Cheesy
The more money you invest in trading the more profit and thats normal. But I'm sure NapoleonX can help the little investors, invest 200 euro and I'm sure the trading bots can help you get profit, invest your profit back in the bots and you will get more.

Its indeed the best way to trade for all the newbies and low-level investors. Whales can generate huge profit with only a little change in the market but for low level investors, the price change has to be big. I think this should be added to the algorithm.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
pynetx

Activity: 798
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:03:52 AM

I'm interesting, will I live enough long to see, that winner on the market is not who has a biggest knowledge and experience, but who can use better bot Wink

It's already happening on the stock market, now it's going to happen with crypto. It's natural , normal and will bring big bucks to people who invest in this bigly.
The winners are usually people who have big capital to start with. You know, rich are getting richer, poor stay poor. Rich people dont need any knowledge of investments, they just put their money in hedge found and wait for profit.

The more money you invest in trading the more profit and thats normal. But I'm sure NapoleonX can help the little investors, invest 200 euro and I'm sure the trading bots can help you get profit, invest your profit back in the bots and you will get more.

Its indeed the best way to trade for all the newbies and low-level investors. Whales can generate huge profit with only a little change in the market but for low level investors, the price change has to be big. I think this should be added to the algorithm.

Agree. I hope os that in future it will use machine learning rather than just relying on the past market trends.
toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:06:15 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:20:59 AM by toolucky98

That´s the point. But at the end the chances for us are bigger to win obviously. Ok, let´s say for me haha

i can feel you in "already smelling the money" forgive me if this might be a little off track but whats your particular opinion on artificial intelligence?

The artfificial intelligence is an concentrated intelligence of 2, 10, 100 or even millions of people. So is there a chance that it isn´t cleverer than people. At the one hand absolutely no, on the other of course.
I can recommend you to make some one studies, but in my opinion NaPoleonX is the way to go, but we will see.

alright challenge accepted!
i will take an amount of coins twice. on for the npx trading algo and the other amount which is the same ill trade for myself. the game runs for 2 weeks ill show you afterwards who was the winner. me vs. napoleon. let the games begin

Cheesy I don't think that 2 weeks is enough time to draw any conclusions. Too many variables. Also you would have to provide the ta you are basing your activity to, otherwize how would we know that you just didn't get lucky
AI doesnt have creativity, but the human brain has. From what i have learnt, the basis of how computer work is a command of a human (1 and 0).
AI works based on human order/command/input code, AI development will always depend on human, it cant develop itself.
So human brain is always the best, but human cant work 24 hours/day forever.
So the best option is to combine our strategies with a bot that can be active 24 hours/day and control it.
Im sure the person doing this will win against those lazy people who just wants to let the bot work by itself and dont want to touch it again after it runs.
Elkmar

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:11:58 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 10:48:55 AM by Elkmar

Well, I know some guys who began with 100€ and are now at more than 100k. If you're good, you can make crazy returns with cryptocurrencies.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:29:30 AM

Well, I know some guys who began with 100€ and are not at more than 100k. If you're good, you can make crazy returns with cryptocurrencies.
You can not be 100% sure on the market.
So if someone puts more money, they bear more risks. Everything is fair for me.
PS92

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:02:03 AM

Well, I know some guys who began with 100€ and are not at more than 100k. If you're good, you can make crazy returns with cryptocurrencies.
You can not be 100% sure on the market.
So if someone puts more money, they bear more risks. Everything is fair for me.

Most people in this market are beginners when it comes to trading. They make one lucky score and afterwards, thinking they earned it because they're really smart, waste it all in daytrading. For most people finding a decent project, buying it and holding for a while, is best. Let the daytrading to the real trader.

Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:06:07 AM

Yes tirs true that NapoleonX will offer the best way to trade for new comers in crypto world. Its very useful to avoid all the first mistake you can made when you start trading, you have jUste to select your Daf and your strat and its good !
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:37:17 AM

Yes tirs true that NapoleonX will offer the best way to trade for new comers in crypto world. Its very useful to avoid all the first mistake you can made when you start trading, you have jUste to select your Daf and your strat and its good !

Actually, i think bots will be useful to only an individual who is inclined in the subject, rather than newcomers

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
davidroux

Activity: 625
Merit: 250

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:45:14 AM

Well, I know some guys who began with 100€ and are now at more than 100k. If you're good, you can make crazy returns with cryptocurrencies.
sometime they very lucky and they be the first one who join crypto market. see 14 years old boy with 1000$ now become miliionaire

████████                                         ▄▄▄▄                                                                       
     ██                                                 ███████      ██          ▄▄▄▄                                         
     ██              ████████   ██     ██   ██       ▀▀     ██       ███████       ██     ██   ████████
     ██████              ▄██▀   ██     ██     ▀██▄      ██████   ██      ██       ██     ██           ▄██▀
     ██                  ▄██▀       ██     ██         ▀██▄      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██       ▄██▀   
     ██              ▄██▀           ██     ██  ▄▄       ██      ██       ██      ██       ██     ██   ▄██▀       
     ████████  ████████    ▀█████   ███████      ██▄█   ███████▄█    ▀█████   ████████
                                         █▄    ▄██       ▀▀▀▀           ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀   █▄    ▄██                 
                                           ▀███▀                                                          ▀███▀