Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 11:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
the_donald

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:36:21 PM

One minute rest. Just a cool photo of one of the founders Napoleon - Arnaud at WBF London

If we invest enough, can we please have a one cool Napoleon hat as a bonus? I would wear it all the time. now that if think of it... where can i buy it from? Preferably with bitcoin.
That would be funny and cool. Maybe devs will consider option of giving this hat to their biggest investors?  Cool

OMG that would make it worth investing a few ETH in the project. Hats for the win!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
bitcoin-shark

Activity: 2842
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:45:29 PM

One minute rest. Just a cool photo of one of the founders Napoleon - Arnaud at WBF London

If we invest enough, can we please have a one cool Napoleon hat as a bonus? I would wear it all the time. now that if think of it... where can i buy it from? Preferably with bitcoin.
That would be funny and cool. Maybe devs will consider option of giving this hat to their biggest investors?  Cool
this will be a nice idea Napoleon hat in gift at big investor,and on sale for bitcoin why not?...
Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:47:19 PM

OMG that would make it worth investing a few ETH in the project. Hats for the win!

Strange idea, but maybe the Kickstarter way of running campaigns with physical rewards isn't even such a bad idea. Sure it is a lot of time and money wasted on buying the rewards and shipping them, on the other hand it is a form of advertising that is pretty novel in the crypto ocean.
juliea4119

Activity: 108
Merit: 10

@julie_ayoun

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:53:35 PM

just my opinion.

i m always afraid about algoritem promise about trading and asset.

i prefer wait and see for this one
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:11:39 PM

NaPoleonX team will present their project in Barcelona next week (from 3rd to 5th oct) at Blockchain Solutions Forum.
Arnaud wrote in the telegram channel that they have extra tickets. Is there someone from Spain?

Do you know if they will show a working system, like the beta they announced before, or just the project itself?
Showing a working demo will help very much...
I dont see a problem why they shouldn't show the video of their prototype. That will be quite impressive for the audience.
To show a video of the prototype online is one thing but to show it on Blockchain solutions forum wont look that professional. If they are presenting the project the right way, they should have working demo ready.

they have video of prototype? or demo version? i want to see and trying or understand how it all working  Huh

they shared a video showing a demo of proofofperformance but the link is broken now. Hopefully dev will post a working link soon.
panorama

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:28:25 PM

Are the different trading strategies expected to have their own caps?

For instance, if there is an algorithm that is working well, is it possible for a token holder to be locked out because the opportunity is fully invested?

haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:30:22 PM

NaPoleonX team will present their project in Barcelona next week (from 3rd to 5th oct) at Blockchain Solutions Forum.
Arnaud wrote in the telegram channel that they have extra tickets. Is there someone from Spain?

Do you know if they will show a working system, like the beta they announced before, or just the project itself?
Showing a working demo will help very much...
I dont see a problem why they shouldn't show the video of their prototype. That will be quite impressive for the audience.
To show a video of the prototype online is one thing but to show it on Blockchain solutions forum wont look that professional. If they are presenting the project the right way, they should have working demo ready.

they have video of prototype? or demo version? i want to see and trying or understand how it all working  Huh
I think they will make a lot of presentations in Barcelona which will describe the project in an understandable way.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 07:52:41 PM

I like the name of this coin, this is the story about sea ​​explorer, very interesting bookmark your news

What sea explorer? Napoleon is the emperor and the famous warlord.

Sea explorer Grin i think he mean't his exploits by sea to take over countries. Famous warlord Grin too funny

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:58:00 PM

-Snip-

...Clearly it is quite a hard concept for a lot of people to understand. I'm still hoping they will make a nice infograph to explain the project. Most people are too lazy to really read a whitepaper these days with so many ICO's

Or in this case Whitepaper, GoldPaper and BlackPaper. Wink. But yeah, agree with all that, many of these are hard concepts to grasp, especially if one is newcomer to crypto and cryptocurrency as a whole is a hard concept to understand.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:15:05 PM

I like the name of this coin, this is the story about sea ​​explorer, very interesting bookmark your news

What sea explorer? Napoleon is the emperor and the famous warlord.

Sea explorer Grin i think he mean't his exploits by sea to take over countries. Famous warlord Grin too funny

I think the name refers to the STRATEGIES to win, NaPoleon was a good militar strategist, so we are talking about the bots and the method for us to win the battles of trading with cryptocurrencies Cheesy, and Napoleon was French, as the founders of the project are.
heyjoe

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:15:18 PM

-Snip-

...Clearly it is quite a hard concept for a lot of people to understand. I'm still hoping they will make a nice infograph to explain the project. Most people are too lazy to really read a whitepaper these days with so many ICO's

Or in this case Whitepaper, GoldPaper and BlackPaper. Wink. But yeah, agree with all that, many of these are hard concepts to grasp, especially if one is newcomer to crypto and cryptocurrency as a whole is a hard concept to understand.

Love when ICOs provide a lot of info, but even though I try to at least quickly read whitepapers, the 3 papers were too much for me.  Lots of good questions answered in this thread though, if you followed along.  Maybe if you could find a way to put together all the questions that were asked most frequently?  
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:19:14 PM

-Snip-

Love when ICOs provide a lot of info, but even though I try to at least quickly read whitepapers, the 3 papers were too much for me.  Lots of good questions answered in this thread though, if you followed along.  Maybe if you could find a way to put together all the questions that were asked most frequently?  

If the market wants a video, then you should give them. Reading whitepaper is too boring compared to watching a video. And I believe righting detailed whitepapers harder than making a video.

FIEX

Activity: 630

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:43:15 PM

-Snip-

If the market wants a video, then you should give them. Reading whitepaper is too boring compared to watching a video. And I believe righting detailed whitepapers harder than making a video.

I follow levyashin Smiley
People like video's instead of technical Whitepaper but I must say, I translated the Whitepaper of NapoleonX and it isnt that hard to understand.

Its a simple Whitepaper and not to technical.
Heimer

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:44:44 PM

-Snip-

Yep, reading white papers can be boring but bear in mind that every serious investor should do this. Probably the most important thing to do before investing is to make your own due diligence
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:53:50 PM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

By the way, this is a good question! I also join him. Actually, I thought that the holders would also make a profit, but now I'm not sure, I would like to know definitely.

Perhaps the team can write out some examples of different use cases. So investor x invested a certain amount, he uses it for x and the result is x.

Yes, it would be nice if the developers explained the system on several specific examples. So it's easier to understand.

Holding the NPX tokens will provide the following benefits:
1. Participate in the governance of NapoleonX by selectionng the DAFs that will be launch and monitoring the leverage / level of risk
2. In exchange of the governance, they will get a remuneration of 85% of performance fees with no need to additional investment
3. they will have a privileged access to future DAF launch should they wish to do so.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:55:53 PM

So, if I hold my tokens and not use them for bots. Will I earn profit from the bot fee?

By the way, this is a good question! I also join him. Actually, I thought that the holders would also make a profit, but now I'm not sure, I would like to know definitely.
As far as i know you can get profit from the gas bots will be using to make transactions.

You mean there will be another currency like GAS is for neo holders?

No for all transactions napoleon bots would take some fee. Not really a gas, they were looking for a different name actually.

I think a suitable name for it could be "BotFee" or something like that. It's important that it's a name people associate with your coin.
We went for "Boton", contraction of Bot and Photon. BotFee was a nice one though
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 08:57:43 PM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:04:41 PM

Specify, you no longer use the concept of "gas", instead of it, what is another concept?

We have changed the terminology from Gas to Boton to avoid confusion but it still represent the same thing ie performance fees.
greatteager

Activity: 420

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:15:37 PM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.
levyashin

Activity: 980

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 09:19:51 PM

Specify, you no longer use the concept of "gas", instead of it, what is another concept?

We have changed the terminology from Gas to Boton to avoid confusion but it still represent the same thing ie performance fees.

Boton, it's looking nice. Catchy Smiley

By the way, how do you get the name boton? Is it means something?

Pages: « 1 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 [64] 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: