Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 08:00:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70109 times)
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 07:57:46 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.
In my opinion it's a little too high but they are aiming in bigger investors. Anyway only 11 days to pre-sale, maybe they will introduce some new bonuses

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:40:03 AM

Is there a minimum amount for the Greenlist sale? In the form something like 10 is in by default but you can overwrite it with any different amount.

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is the minimum amount to get bonus during the pre sale. For sure we can change it to our desired numbers. One thing for sure, the more money we invest, the more bonuses we will get.
In my opinion it's a little too high but they are aiming in bigger investors. Anyway only 11 days to pre-sale, maybe they will introduce some new bonuses
That should be the goal of every pre sale, to aim for big investors and whales. There is no better commercial for ICO than a successful pre sale.

no-ice-please

Activity: 955
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:44:16 AM

Thank you in advance

There are many discussions surrounding those conditions and whom they benefit and whom they exclude from those benefits. 10 ETH sounds reasonable, but then again, why not grant a bonus to everyone participating during the pre-sale. It also gives you a nice indication for the overall demand for the project.
chichidori
Legendary

Activity: 1694
Merit: 1003

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:48:16 AM

Not just a successful pre-sale but a working beta if there is any, remember in pre-sale investors are buying according to the road map and white paper and a promise that the product will yield great return, only a handful of ICO have done this so far.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

Thank you in advance

There are many discussions surrounding those conditions and whom they benefit and whom they exclude from those benefits. 10 ETH sounds reasonable, but then again, why not grant a bonus to everyone participating during the pre-sale. It also gives you a nice indication for the overall demand for the project.

Well they have an ambitious goal, so I think the more big investors they can attract with the 30% bonus during the pre-sale, the better.
viljy

Activity: 1736
Merit: 857

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:50:40 AM

Thank you in advance

Hence, developers consider a minimum limit of 10 ETH reasonable. Why do they need small investors, and this is the right decision on their part.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:53:26 AM

I heard a lot of good reviews about this project, but I do not fully understand why and why it is needed. Can you explain it in plain language?
Today, very well described the project.

Quote from: magisterr on Today at 04:22:14 PM
just find this ICO. Trying to learning, but cant understand all.
What main conception here? track exchange rates?  Huh

NaPoleonX is a project that aims to create a complex platform for algorithmic trading, meaning that they will provide Bots and strategies; the concept revolves around DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds), which is a set of complex bots and strategies for trading a specific asset, being a classic asset or a crypto asset, there will be a lot of DAF for different pairs and markets, including ETH and BTC, but not limited to cryptocurrencies, the good part is that these DAFs will need Botons (fees or gas if you prefer) to function, so 85% of the botons goes to token holders that voted in the selection of DAFs, and it will be paid in DAF tokens, while the token of NaPoleonX is NPX, so NPX can work as a security, but  intrinsically it is not, you will need to participate in a voting session if you want part of the profits obtained by the performance generated from de DAFs; so in short, this project will give you bots for trading in exchanges, there are very complex and a lot of them in only one DAF, so you won't be getting one simple bot, but many in a set

Many thanks for the detailed explanation, the idea of ​​the project is worthwhile, I plan to participate. And which projects have competitors? for example a cindicator?

Cindicator is a competitor? IS there any other similar project?
From which country devs? Spain?

Cindicator is more in AI / neural network and machine learning things that could be applied to finance or elsewhere. They are not providing strategies that you can have a look on at this stage, nor do they intend to trade real assets.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:55:29 AM

I heard a lot of good reviews about this project, but I do not fully understand why and why it is needed. Can you explain it in plain language?
Today, very well described the project.

Quote from: magisterr on Today at 04:22:14 PM
just find this ICO. Trying to learning, but cant understand all.
What main conception here? track exchange rates?  Huh

NaPoleonX is a project that aims to create a complex platform for algorithmic trading, meaning that they will provide Bots and strategies; the concept revolves around DAFs (Decentralized Autonomous Funds), which is a set of complex bots and strategies for trading a specific asset, being a classic asset or a crypto asset, there will be a lot of DAF for different pairs and markets, including ETH and BTC, but not limited to cryptocurrencies, the good part is that these DAFs will need Botons (fees or gas if you prefer) to function, so 85% of the botons goes to token holders that voted in the selection of DAFs, and it will be paid in DAF tokens, while the token of NaPoleonX is NPX, so NPX can work as a security, but  intrinsically it is not, you will need to participate in a voting session if you want part of the profits obtained by the performance generated from de DAFs; so in short, this project will give you bots for trading in exchanges, there are very complex and a lot of them in only one DAF, so you won't be getting one simple bot, but many in a set

Many thanks for the detailed explanation, the idea of ​​the project is worthwhile, I plan to participate. And which projects have competitors? for example a cindicator?

Cindicator is a competitor? IS there any other similar project?
From which country devs? Spain?
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:58:45 AM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.
Still wondering about this too, its not on their roadmap.

Price of 1 NPX token = 0.01 ETH. Regarding the name of the Exchange, we have not finished our negotiation yet so cannot make a formal announcement. Bittrex is definitively on our radar screen but there are other very interesting alternatives.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:07:59 AM

i really like the way devs support that channel
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:10:23 AM

will be any type of bonus?

Yes, there is a 30% bonus for those joining our Greenlist and participating in the Presale that will happen on 10-17th October. Otherwise there will be a bonus during the ICO depending on presale amount being raised. Above 40k ETH, no more bonus during ICO.
What is the sum of the tokens allocated to Presale? Or ICO may not start if there is a big interest on the presale? I think the interest will immediately.

The presale is more technical to accommodate people willing to join the ICO without taking the risk of overloading on the network. Hence we have not put any formal cap there apart from the hidden cap. At the moment we have a good level of interest, although we are taking this cautiously as the money has not been committed yet. The ICO will occur within a week after.

what will be price napoleonX Token on ICO, is there announce which exchange nopoleonX will list after ico? i suggest if livecoin, bittrex.

On first page: Token rate - 1 ETH = 100 tokens.
But may be here will be some bonuses also
There are bonuses in presale and ICO, 30% on presale and up to 20% on ICO.
Its in their whitepaper.

so, you will get 130 NPX/ETH in pre-sale, and another 20 NPX when ICO.
it will be your profit by joining pre-sale and ICO

Is there any minimum investment amount for Presale or anyone can join it?

Minimum amount id 0.01 ETH as in the ICO for this presale. By the way this presale is more a way to smooth the subscription process and avoid congestion at ICO launch.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:11:56 AM

Thank you in advance

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.
Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 09:15:12 AM

Thank you in advance

That should be the goal of every pre sale, to aim for big investors and whales. There is no better commercial for ICO than a successful pre sale.

Actually no, cos a fairly distributed offering will always supersede a position that encourages collusion between few big hitters

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:24:05 AM

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is also 2 much for me. But it's pre-sale so it's normal that only the bigger investors get their share of the bonus.
We will have to wait for the regular ICO opening.
Trrrt

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:24:13 AM

I also think the green listing system with the 30% bonus will attract big investors. We all want to have bonus in invest on project we enjoy. And even if you are not a big investors you can profit of the 30% bonus, its really great. It think its a good choice to be listed on the green list now to be sure you can grab your 30% bonus !
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:49:45 AM

Thank you in advance

No, that is not correct, minimum amount to get the 30% bonus is 0.01 ETH. We want every one to be able to get the same benefits.

Thank you for clarifying that with 0.01 ETH there is "practically" no minimum for the pre-sale!

I think the wrong statement of a minimum of 10 ETH might have already scared some of us here from participating in the pre-sale.
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:56:32 AM

Thank you in advance

10 ETH is also 2 much for me. But it's pre-sale so it's normal that only the bigger investors get their share of the bonus.

Hehe, same here! Smiley
I'm always ignoring the pre-sale, dont have that amount in my wallet Smiley. I wait for the ICO and if you buy early there is usually also a nice bonus.

Curious how much they will raise during the pre-sale!
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:04:58 AM

Thank you in advance

Hehe, same here! Smiley
I'm always ignoring the pre-sale, dont have that amount in my wallet Smiley. I wait for the ICO and if you buy early there is usually also a nice bonus.

Curious how much they will raise during the pre-sale!

if you just read the post above you then you will see that you wrong. It's not 10 ETH rather it's 0.01 ETH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 10:15:46 AM

Where i can see bonus conditions on crowdsale?
Islapdonkey

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:26:36 AM

Where i can see bonus conditions on crowdsale?
It's been listed on the thread that it's 30% extra with a minimum investment of 0.01 ETH

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: