Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:54:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70114 times)
Yasemin

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:04:54 AM

Since we obviously lack knowledge about bots;
check out this article about trading bots: https://blog.stocktwits.com/7-of-the-best-stock-market-bots-to-follow-for-trade-ideas-earnings-and-more-d8f90515d6d4
''There is even a bot that checks social media and news about a stock. It then scores the sentiment between these two sources as positive or negative. This information gets shared as a chart. The first pane shows the price of a stock and the bottom pane shows how social and news sentiment has changed over time about that stock.''

good article. We underestimate how many parameters bots can take into consideration that humans just cant. For example there is also a correlation with google search trends like "bitcoin usd" with the bitcoin price. When more people search that term, the price surges

on which platform is the google search results correlated with the bitcoin price? as far as I know, the price of bitcoin depends on how much people trade for it

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
firstboy

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

firstboy

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:19:36 AM

Napoleon    Crypto    Platform    (including    website,   Index    publisher,    Reporting    system    and    Voting   system) - 4000 ETH

As I understand, this is minimum requiments raised funds for working project?
Where did you get that? the min cap is 25000 ETH

In their whitepaper... on page 11. Oh... really. Min cap 25k ETH...

Min   Cap      =   First   ICO   tranche 25   000
Yeah , they cant continue the project with only that 4k ETH budget.
Need some other (asset management license, set up cost etc) like in the whitepaper.

I think that 25k ETH is the minimization of the 40k ETH soft cap.

Did I miss something ? From where are those 4k you're talking about ?

I am really wondering what would happen with the project when the NPX indeed reaches the soft cap but then won't raise the 20 000 ETH SC in their DAF ICO. That would mean that there bots got no money to trade with, right?

You are right in your analysis. What is clear is that we would be reluctant to launch a DAF that is too small in size because of some fixed cost. Below 5000 k ETH it might not make a lot of sense. So in theory we would launch a DAF even if we do not reach the 20k ETH mark to do so. If for example, we raise 30k ETH above the 40k ETH target, it is very likely that we would launch 2 DAFs with 15k ETH each. With regards to DAFs that are launch with external money, we would not want to go below this 20kETH because you might have additonal costs as they will pull money from investors and for security and transparency reasons, we might have to implement a specific structuring to make everyone happy and safe.
As promoter of this project, our interest is in launching the first DAFs asap in order to initiate this long series of DAFs that will generate money for all of us.

Does make sense, too small you can't influence the market enough and may not achieve a desirable effect.
In the end may open your trade to an external or opposing trade.
So far I have read how useful bots are in forex and shares.
However, in the crypto world bots a=can be notorious.
Hope NapoleonX can change that. Very interested to see how it goes.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 874

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:20:57 AM

A bot can predict a lot of thing, it depend of his power and how it is coded. I think bot behind daf will be very powerfull when I see the level and the serious of the NapoleonX team. I have big hope for the the future of the project, huge benefit incoming.
Exactly, good coding skills are needed for this kind of job. With right developers bots will be able to outperform average traders  Cool
Its main or people will make mistakes, the machine will not.
Then the professional financial staff will be wrong with the passage of time mistakes or missed the opportunity, and NapoleonX robot will not.
As long as you set the established conditions (early warning), then the machine will be the perfect realization.

And the bot can have situations where errors occur. For different reasons. It is impossible to provide for all events. But it normal. That's what would be really good if the bot algorithm could self-learn. How self-learning, for example, AlphaGo.
ubercool

Activity: 1078
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:28:11 AM

check out this article about trading bots: https://blog.stocktwits.com/7-of-the-best-stock-market-bots-to-follow-for-trade-ideas-earnings-and-more-d8f90515d6d4
''There is even a bot that checks social media and news about a stock. It then scores the sentiment between these two sources as positive or negative. This information gets shared as a chart. The first pane shows the price of a stock and the bottom pane shows how social and news sentiment has changed over time about that stock.''

good article. We underestimate how many parameters bots can take into consideration that humans just cant. For example there is also a correlation with google search trends like "bitcoin usd" with the bitcoin price. When more people search that term, the price surges

on which platform is the google search results correlated with the bitcoin price? as far as I know, the price of bitcoin depends on how much people trade for it

it may not affect the price directly but it will be used as a popularity. A trend can change many things in a workplace. The more it is searched, the more it will be used, this is how google ai thinks.
Thank you Yasemin for enlightening us with that article, good one.
bitjet

Activity: 696
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:29:06 AM

some article say if btc appear on google trend. price will go up. so maybe we should have some function for this situation
http://uk.businessinsider.com/bitcoin-price-correlation-google-search-2017-9
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:32:18 AM

are you guys going to look partners with other project or prediction data?
Nice idea. Dev can check out Autonio project. they have similar project like this. we can talk about some strategies. or Genesis project. they will very interesting on NapoleonX.

I don't think a partnership with autonio is logical they are looking like competitors. But a partnership with genesis vision is logical. They are using trust managers to people make their investments. Napoleonx's bot or bots can work as a trust manager. It would be nice to see it Smiley

now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense.. Since more and more blockchain project are partnering up, this is not a bad idea

Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
October 13, 2017, 07:52:46 AM

Yes, they just can take into account so many aspects, which would take a person just so much work to do. Nevertheless it needs to be able to verify the authenticity of the information is given, somehow.
alphashotgun

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 07:59:55 AM

Yes the NapoleonX team handle the marketing and the communication very well. They participate to a lot of event worldwide and now the project has a huge visibility. NapoleonX will raise a lot, it’s really a major project.
Good that the team is leaving no stone untouched, because the ICO are getting it difficult to raise money in the market now, some good project will but this all depend on how the market view the ICO and this an only be evaluated when the token sale commence
You can check their impressive media/press/meetups list on their webpage. Recently they participated on blockchain forums in London and Barcelona, that just shows how devoted they are to the project.
I agree, it's very important when there is such a dense interaction with public.
NaPoleonX is becoming more popular as result of which investors show great interest, and it's great.

Yes, fortunately, they delayed the ICO, right now there is too much money going into BTC, and the community is growing, which wasn't so hight before, now we have more time to do things Cheesy, and after BTC fork, we will go up very fast Cheesy.

yes i see the community grow very fast, the delay is a good decision

i totally agree with you Parrus! this is goint to get huge
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:00:06 AM

Nice idea. Dev can check out Autonio project. they have similar project like this. we can talk about some strategies. or Genesis project. they will very interesting on NapoleonX.

I don't think a partnership with autonio is logical they are looking like competitors. But a partnership with genesis vision is logical. They are using trust managers to people make their investments. Napoleonx's bot or bots can work as a trust manager. It would be nice to see it Smiley

I didn't think this far, but my god your have a very valid point here. A partnership between both would become very interesting. Automated bots with trust manager seems to be a golden opportunity.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:21:03 AM

Are the payouts for the token holders on a weekly, or monthly basis? Or is it quarterly? Also, will token holders recive payouts of Ethereum, or NapoleonX tokens, from the percentage of gas transactions?

Payout will be made on a monthly basis and in DAF tokens only. Then NPX token holders will have the possibility to sell automatically these tokens to constitute their own and tailor made revenue stream.

Only performance fees will be paid and no management fees. No gain for DAFs investors, no gain for NPX token holders. That is why making the right decisions during the voting cession will be important. Hopefully, Napoleon Crypto will provide pertinent advices. Here again, no good advices, no remuneration for Napoleon Crypto.

All interests of stakeholders are thus aligned.
Heimer

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:23:24 AM

now that I think about it, it makes a lot of sense.. Since more and more blockchain project are partnering up, this is not a bad idea
Almost every partnership is good in general point of view. It can give NapoleonX some recognizability among other project's investors  Wink
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:25:51 AM

I didn't think this far, but my god your have a very valid point here. A partnership between both would become very interesting. Automated bots with trust manager seems to be a golden opportunity.

in my point of view this partnership will increase number of community popularity. that is means both project will grow up fast.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:22 AM

Almost every partnership is good in general point of view. It can give NapoleonX some recognizability among other project's investors  Wink

In ico phase you are right. They need investment and investment come with publicity.

Partnerships like that bring good publicities. Other project's investors or some blog article, everything can happen Wink

KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:28:36 AM

so do we going to get paid dividend in ETH or NPX tokens?

I'm not sure, but I've wondered this myself and havent been able to find the info. Anyone know?

As far as I understand no dividends are paid.

Indeed, there are no dividents in this project.
There is a commision but no dividents.

Why is the time going so slow... I'm ready to join this crowdsale :p

I need to read the whitepaper again, what do you mean no dividends but commissions? Isn't the whole point of bots having dividends from the profits?

There will be regular payout from DAF to NPX token holders depending on the performance generated by the DAFs. However, these payout will be made in the form of free DAF token attribution. NPX token holders will then have the choice to either accumulate these tokens or sell them in the secondary market to raise ETH. As payout will come from different and independent DAF, NPX token holders will be able to tailor made their stream of revenue and portfolio construction. This will not require additional investment, only the participation in the voting cession.
On top of that, they could also decide to participate directly in DAF with a privileged access. But it is not necessary to claim the payout described above.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:31:15 AM

Napoleon    Crypto    Platform    (including    website,   Index    publisher,    Reporting    system    and    Voting   system) - 4000 ETH

As I understand, this is minimum requiments raised funds for working project?
Where did you get that? the min cap is 25000 ETH

In their whitepaper... on page 11. Oh... really. Min cap 25k ETH...

Min   Cap      =   First   ICO   tranche 25   000
Yeah , they cant continue the project with only that 4k ETH budget.
Need some other (asset management license, set up cost etc) like in the whitepaper.

I think that 25k ETH is the minimization of the 40k ETH soft cap.

Did I miss something ? From where are those 4k you're talking about ?

I am really wondering what would happen with the project when the NPX indeed reaches the soft cap but then won't raise the 20 000 ETH SC in their DAF ICO. That would mean that there bots got no money to trade with, right?

You are right in your analysis. What is clear is that we would be reluctant to launch a DAF that is too small in size because of some fixed cost. Below 5000 k ETH it might not make a lot of sense. So in theory we would launch a DAF even if we do not reach the 20k ETH mark to do so. If for example, we raise 30k ETH above the 40k ETH target, it is very likely that we would launch 2 DAFs with 15k ETH each. With regards to DAFs that are launch with external money, we would not want to go below this 20kETH because you might have additonal costs as they will pull money from investors and for security and transparency reasons, we might have to implement a specific structuring to make everyone happy and safe.
As promoter of this project, our interest is in launching the first DAFs asap in order to initiate this long series of DAFs that will generate money for all of us.

Does make sense, too small you can't influence the market enough and may not achieve a desirable effect.
In the end may open your trade to an external or opposing trade.
So far I have read how useful bots are in forex and shares.
However, in the crypto world bots a=can be notorious.
Hope NapoleonX can change that. Very interested to see how it goes.

It's good that they are flexible when it comes to the minimum amount they need for a DAF. However, I guess when the first  DAFs will start to pay out profit to the investors there will be a huge demand for further DAFs.
eneyardi

Activity: 294
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:33:07 AM

Are the payouts for the token holders on a weekly, or monthly basis? Or is it quarterly? Also, will token holders recive payouts of Ethereum, or NapoleonX tokens, from the percentage of gas transactions?

Payout will be made on a monthly basis and in DAF tokens only. Then NPX token holders will have the possibility to sell automatically these tokens to constitute their own and tailor made revenue stream.

Only performance fees will be paid and no management fees. No gain for DAFs investors, no gain for NPX token holders. That is why making the right decisions during the voting cession will be important. Hopefully, Napoleon Crypto will provide pertinent advices. Here again, no good advices, no remuneration for Napoleon Crypto.

All interests of stakeholders are thus aligned.

On which exchanges will you list your tokens?
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:43:19 AM

What sort of assets do the trading bots operate on and do they achieve consistent results?

Most of the assets traded are real assets. We use Futures as they are easy to trade and cheap from an operational cost point of view. They also enable the use of (controlled) leverage to optimize returns. At last they don't require the full usage of funds to get the appropriate exposure, hence a big part of DAF assets will remain in crypto to limit exchange rate risk.

For more info on our strategies and their relative stability please download and read our Blackpaper on blackpaper.napoleonx.ai
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:47:47 AM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.
Then you give tokens to the bot and let him do the work Smiley.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

To claim these revenues, NPX token holders will need to work by regularly voting on DAF strategy as explained in our Whitepaper. So no work no remuneration, which disqualify the payout we have designed as a dividend. In any case, we will not sell our token to US citizens.
Mystic90

Activity: 154

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:56:13 AM

will there be tutorials on how to setup the bots for my needs or a customer service desk to help me setup the bot? or will there be preconfigured setups for the bot beforehand?

Why do u need to set up the a bot? As I know napoleonx controls the algorithm, and you just buy the tokens. To my understanding you don't actually run a bot yourself

You dont have to setup the bots. The bots will be ready and the community will give the chose to what bot should be used.
Then you give tokens to the bot and let him do the work Smiley.

Very easy for everyone.
No video for that Wink

thanks for the explaination... its just so simple and good i will keep my npx whatever happens no matter what happens in china or korea and so on npx will proof iths worth and rise in value

Well holding tokens that give rights to some revenues is a good idea in my opinion .

It's a great idea, but the US government thinks otherwise. there's a lot of scrutiny in the area of dividents and a lot of projects failed to launch because of this.

To claim these revenues, NPX token holders will need to work by regularly voting on DAF strategy as explained in our Whitepaper. So no work no remuneration, which disqualify the payout we have designed as a dividend. In any case, we will not sell our token to US citizens.

WIll USA citizens be excluded from only the ICO or also after ICO ?
I guess if they use VPN's you wont know it?
FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 08:59:06 AM

On which exchanges will you list your tokens?

The devs are now focussing on launching the ICO and working on the platform.
As soon the ICO is going they will start negotiating with exchanges, I think. I'm sure this project will be listed on a lot of exchanges because they will make a lot of volume.

Cant wait to this ICO go Smiley
My ETH is ready for investing!
Pages: « 1 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 [129] 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: