Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 11:38:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70117 times)
belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:20:46 PM

just a couple of days left for the bitcoin fork and then this will be outsold, i believe.

our french guys are working night and day for their project Smiley
I admit the work and dedication placed on NapoleonX, worthy to drop in front of after the fork, believe it and see it as one of the top potential investments. the success will be well deserved, I hope the platform corresponds with the grandeur of ICO

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
KryptoKings (OP)

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:43:17 PM

When will be token sale? Still no exact date?

Thye already announced the dates of the pre-sale and the ICO, the pre-sale will be held the 12th of November, and the ICO the 4th of December, so prepare yourself for that, you rather be early than late, a lot of money will be moved in December.

In the pre-sale what is the quantity of tokens available? And what is the value of the token? Will it be open to all or should register?

Well the max supply will be 17.5 millions, in the pre-sale, I imagine all the ones that already register only, all is said in the website, registration is only for the pre-sale.

Is it true that only whitelisted investors will be taking part in the token sale or pre sale.?

Yes, there will be a KYC, and people will be whitelisted before being able to participate in the ICO. Information required will be: name, address, nationality and proof of ID. Everything is detailed in our Whitepaper that you can download on whitepaper.napoleonx.ai
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:46:31 PM

Actually I can't understand why the pre ico is not put after the upcoming fork? Would have not be too hard to put it after instead of starting it on the 12. November, or do I see this wrong?

Primary currency expected is ETH not BTC even though we thought opening up to BTC and EUR holders would be in the interest of this project. We hope it will not make a big difference to wait or not a few days.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:50:34 PM

pre-ICO from 12th November to 4th December
 ICO from 4th December to 4th January 2018

Is there a contribution limit for presale or everybody can join.

When I wanted to invest a presale last time they ask for 60 eth minimum so I am hoping Napelonx not doing it similarly.

We have just updated our website for minimum amount to participate in our ICO:
1 ETH
0.1 BTC
1000 EUR
And we know that they do not match, but as we are selling our tokens in various currencies, we do not have the same process for each of them. For BTC and EUR, we will provide an exchange rate on a daily basis, using coinmarketcap.com daily closing values so that no one tries to arbitrage which currency should be used to participate in the ICO.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:54:39 PM

How many people registered on their green list already?

We have much much more than the minimum amount of 25k ETH registered on our Greenlist. However, these are promises not actual commitment. We are working on large deals right now to boost even more these levels and trying to penetrate new communities.
The number of people registered is well north of 1,000 already.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:56:37 PM

looks very interested project, and marking strategy is very sold. i think NapoleonX project is very profitable for investors and traders to part of this project. token holder can make good commission when trader trade or rent on bots. i never seen like this opportunity.
I am very interested how good such a bot can work. I think at the beginning there could be some problems which should not take place.

The good news is that not only NPX token holders will benefit from the 85% of performance fees that will be collected as rent over the DAFs, they will also have access to the trading signals directly for their own, but personal, usage.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 01:58:48 PM

Just updated the Whitepaper into my languages and saw some great new things!

As participant to the NaPoleonX ICO, each subscriber will be attributed some NPX tokens. Essentially, the NPX token is a token giving right to:
• the personal usage of the trading bots signals of the trading bots that will be implemented in the 10 first DAFs. Corresponding signals will be transmitted to the NPX token holders through a mechanism that shall ensure that NPX tokens are needed to access this information. In addition, there will be a mechanism so that the more tokens are hold, the soonest the information is delivered. The usage will be at the sole discretion of the NPX token holders.

So you will get all the signals that the bots find!
This is very nice!!

But you need more tokens to get the signal faster, right? That means if big whales buy a lot of tokens they will get signals first before everyone else, that's somehow sad because I think there should be just a minimum token amount you should hold to get the signals all at the same time for everyone. But on the other side I can understand that they want to give something back to people who invested a lot. Just on the other side, some people also invest "a lot" maybe, for their possibilities :/

The DAFs, will still get the signals firsthand. For the potential Whales, if they get signals faster on real assets such as S&P500 or Eurostoxx 50, we are not sure they will be big enough to drive those markets. There are bigger whales, much bigger out there.
KryptoKings (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:00:49 PM

good project but sounds like a security.

We have provided a Medium article to give some color on the way the NPX token should be assessed. Please read https://medium.com/p/ef8eb3ebcc17/edit for some information.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 03:54:39 PM

When I wanted to invest a presale last time they ask for 60 eth minimum so I am hoping Napelonx not doing it similarly.

1 ETH
0.1 BTC
1000 EUR
And we know that they do not match, but as we are selling our tokens in various currencies, we do not have the same process for each of them. For BTC and EUR, we will provide an exchange rate on a daily basis, using coinmarketcap.com daily closing values so that no one tries to arbitrage which currency should be used to participate in the ICO.
Woaa, from 0.01 ETH to 1 ETH, thats a pretty big increase.
Voltaje

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:51:28 PM

looks very interested project, and marking strategy is very sold. i think NapoleonX project is very profitable for investors and traders to part of this project. token holder can make good commission when trader trade or rent on bots. i never seen like this opportunity.
I am very interested how good such a bot can work. I think at the beginning there could be some problems which should not take place.

The good news is that not only NPX token holders will benefit from the 85% of performance fees that will be collected as rent over the DAFs, they will also have access to the trading signals directly for their own, but personal, usage.

The bot s and strategies are already developed, tested and working in assets for years, they have already proved their performance and reliability, so don't think there will be problems for the first DAFs, now more DAFs, those will need to be tested and proven workable, and either will help the platform or give a bad name, a very bad working FAD is not good ad, so we must be careful which daf proposed to approve.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:28:29 PM

The bot s and strategies are already developed, tested and working in assets for years, they have already proved their performance and reliability, so don't think there will be problems for the first DAFs, now more DAFs, those will need to be tested and proven workable, and either will help the platform or give a bad name, a very bad working FAD is not good ad, so we must be careful which daf proposed to approve.

I'm curious to see how the bot will work, expectations are very high.
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 05:53:55 PM

1 ETH
0.1 BTC
1000 EUR
I think 1 eth for a pre ICO investment isn't that much. Don't forget the bonus you get if you participate in the pre sale.

Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:09:09 PM

1 ETH
0.1 BTC
1000 EUR
I think 1 eth for a pre ICO investment isn't that much. Don't forget the bonus you get if you participate in the pre sale.

The min cap is only for presale right? (says ICO) in text. I assume no min cap for mainsale
haxllega

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:21:40 PM

1 ETH
0.1 BTC
1000 EUR

The min cap is only for presale right? (says ICO) in text. I assume no min cap for mainsale
Yes that's normal for an ICO. Maybe they have at least 0.1 ETH but investing with less would not make sense.

Rigorous

Activity: 574
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:15:52 PM

We have provided a Medium article to give some color on the way the NPX token should be assessed. Please read https://medium.com/p/ef8eb3ebcc17/edit for some information.

Remove the 'edit' from the link to read it. https://medium.com/p/ef8eb3ebcc17/

A legal memo, prepared by our Legal Counsel KRAMER LEVIN NAFTALIS & FRANKEL LLP and sent to the French Regulator, presents our NPX token as the mixture between an asset and a utility token.

If I am reading correctly, the French Regulator has not confirmed the status of the NPX token as presented.

At that point of time, the Napoleonian asset manager which will be fully regulated and licensed (under a European jurisdiction) would have no particular issues regarding the DAFs’ tokens that could potentially be qualified as security.

Shouldn't that read "no particular issues in Europe"?

In our case, we have decided to exclude US residents and US citizens from our ICO, together with Iran, North Korea, Syria, Lybia, Sudan and Cuba.

Just to restate it in this thread.
cmg12

Activity: 280
Merit: 106

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:14:24 PM

Good to know that napoleonx is making progress with its development  Smiley
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:28:19 PM

I have also big hope for the bot, I think the team is very competent and serious, the developpement is really well managed. I think bot behind Daf will be really powerfull, people who use it will be able to make a lot of benefit.

That is their purpose and their only chance to be wildly accepted by community. They have one chance to do it right otherwise they will be overrun by their rivals. 

sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 08:32:11 PM

A legal memo, prepared by our Legal Counsel KRAMER LEVIN NAFTALIS & FRANKEL LLP and sent to the French Regulator, presents our NPX token as the mixture between an asset and a utility token.

If I am reading correctly, the French Regulator has not confirmed the status of the NPX token as presented.

At that point of time, the Napoleonian asset manager which will be fully regulated and licensed (under a European jurisdiction) would have no particular issues regarding the DAFs’ tokens that could potentially be qualified as security.

In our case, we have decided to exclude US residents and US citizens from our ICO, together with Iran, North Korea, Syria, Lybia, Sudan and Cuba.

This is the first time i see Iran, North Korea, Syria, Lybia, Sudan and Cuba excluded in icos.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:26:05 PM

This is the first time i see Iran, North Korea, Syria, Lybia, Sudan and Cuba excluded in icos.

I think it has been applied by numerous other ICOs as part of their KYC process but is usually not explicitly stated but more in general terms e.g. countries in conflict or something.
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:31:44 PM

1 ETH
0.1 BTC
1000 EUR

These minimum amounts are both for the pre-sale and the main-ICO.
Pages: « 1 ... 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 [159] 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 ... 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: