Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 07:18:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] [NaPoleonX] 1st 🌟French🌟 algorithmic crypto asset manager 🚀  (Read 70128 times)
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 03:04:37 AM

Ether Delta is used by people who are dumping their airdrops/bounties, pump and dump shems, projects that cant be listed anywhere else because its not a real project...

I hope NapoleonX ignores Ether Delta and gets listed on bigger exchanges

Being listed on bigger exchangers doesn't mean we can avoid bounty hunters to dump their coins. They will do it no matter where the coin will be listed. Ignored ED won't give any help!

In fact, it will only make it more liquid! Projects should be so good, bounty hunters want to HODL!
I do not see the logic in giving up the etherdelta. You can sell tokens on any exchange. Etherdelta is simply convenient because tokens appear there quickly.

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

toolucky98

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 04:52:57 AM

Ether Delta is used by people who are dumping their airdrops/bounties, pump and dump shems, projects that cant be listed anywhere else because its not a real project...

Being listed on bigger exchangers doesn't mean we can avoid bounty hunters to dump their coins. They will do it no matter where the coin will be listed. Ignored ED won't give any help!

In fact, it will only make it more liquid! Projects should be so good, bounty hunters want to HODL!
Even if the project team dont want to list it officially on etherdelta, people can list it by their own.
Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange.
Yasemin

Activity: 224

Become Part of the Mining Family

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:09:53 AM

I agree with you, it will only help to freeze coins for a month, at least, and reward those who will hold coins.

Well i have to agree with you also, and there's nothing wrong with bounty hunters dumping... i think of it as an another discount round.

I actually buy those dump tokens on Etherdelta, it is usually cheaper than ICO price. I wouldnt mind buying NPX on ED

Voltaje

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 05:11:02 AM

Even if the project team dont want to list it officially on etherdelta, people can list it by their own.

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange, anybody can trade any eth token there, you only need the eth address of the smart contract and you are set, so NapoleonX team won't be able to avoid listing there, is not in their control.
Cauchy

Activity: 364

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:08:13 AM

Etherdelta is a decentralized exchange, anybody can trade any eth token there, you only need the eth address of the smart contract and you are set, so NapoleonX team won't be able to avoid listing there, is not in their control.

I agree. I like etherdelta, the user UI could be enhanced but it has all functionality I need for the purpose of low frequency buy/sell. Teams can however ask to unlist their tokens (as cindicator did) so it doesnt show up in the default token list, but it is Always possible to manually add using the others function. So I look forward to have npx enlisted on etherdelta post ico.
Piggy

Activity: 784
Merit: 1416

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:08:56 AM

However there must be already some pre arrangement with some exchange that has not been disclosed
ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:45:59 AM

However there must be already some pre arrangement with some exchange that has not been disclosed
Well for example, the rules bittrex exchange - it's forbidden to announce this information beforehand. so need to wait,
I think the Napoleon team deals with this issue
beeelzebub

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 07:54:50 AM

Dont worry about exchanges, I’m sure that napoloenX will be listed in a lot of exchanges and big exchanges, the project will become reallly big I think and the team is very serious. They will do what is needed to be listed on big exchanges fast I think.

If they can achieve their funding target, exchanges will beg napoleonx to list them.

Bigger market cap means better exchanges by default.

niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 07:59:27 AM

I agree with you, it will only help to freeze coins for a month, at least, and reward those who will hold coins.

Well i have to agree with you also, and there's nothing wrong with bounty hunters dumping... i think of it as an another discount round.

I actually buy those dump tokens on Etherdelta, it is usually cheaper than ICO price. I wouldnt mind buying NPX on ED
I think we all would do that. Smiley
It all depends on the ICO .. if it gets sold out pretty quickly then the tokens will be in demand and the price will skyrocket Smiley
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:33:19 AM

Some of the information on the first page needs to be corrected especially related to the ICO period.
I am afraid that there are investors who refer to the first page and when they get the wrong information they may lose the opportunity.
cantdecide

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 08:59:02 AM

I also don't see a need to avoid listing on Etherdelta. It's not liked by everyone but this don't mean there are just people who hates it. And even an exchange like Etherdelta can bring in an raise in value as it brings more possible buyer.

DeepOnion    ▬▬  Anonymous and Untraceable  ▬▬    ENJOY YOUR PRIVACY  •  JOIN DEEPONION
▐▐▐▐▐▐▐▐   ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord    ▌▌▌▌▌▌▌▌
Get $ONION  (✔Cryptopia  ✔KuCoin)  |  VoteCentral  Register NOW!  |  Download DeepOnion
viljy

Activity: 1792
Merit: 935

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:15:55 AM

I also don't see a need to avoid listing on Etherdelta. It's not liked by everyone but this don't mean there are just people who hates it. And even an exchange like Etherdelta can bring in an raise in value as it brings more possible buyer.

Delta good exchange. You can get used to the interface. The payment for gas now passes even 0.1gwei.
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:36:29 AM

target cap- this is soft cap or no? I seen, that they have 25k ETH soft cap. But now, i dont see any info about soft cap. Only target and max cap...

They changed the cap. Stephane Ifrah explained it on the 17th.

Dear all,

Just a quick message to tell you that KYC process is ongoing and running smoothly by now. We will communicate shortly on payment processes that should start early next week. We will make the last update of our Whitepaper prior to that to fix all the parameters.

After numerous discussions on our various caps (min, hidden, max) with our community, it appeared that it was too complex for the coming mass marketing that will start on 4th December. Therefore we have decided the following simplifications :

1. For transparency reasons, we are revealing our hidden cap which is 60k ETH and setting our max cap at this level, removing the hidden cap mechanism
2. We are also removing the min cap of 25k ETH which was not really readable vs the 40k ETH target cap.

The 40k target cap does not seem to be the same as min cap though.

so if i understand well now hard cap is 60 eth and 40 eth is team target but not min cap,so if they raise lower than 40 eth the project will continue anyway,is this right?

I am not sure what their bare minimum is to create the platform. I asked what they would do if they got less than 40k ETH. They would consider leasing instead of purchasing trading licenses at the cost of a lower percentage of the profit, as well as cutting their marketing budget.

Well, let's hope it won't come to that. But it's good to know they have an alternative strategy.

the_donald

Activity: 588

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 09:41:26 AM

Dont worry about exchanges, I’m sure that napoloenX will be listed in a lot of exchanges and big exchanges, the project will become reallly big I think and the team is very serious. They will do what is needed to be listed on big exchanges fast I think.

If they can achieve their funding target, exchanges will beg napoleonx to list them.

I just hope they get access to better exchanges at the start. it's healthy to have trading right away on several exchanges.

sge99

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2017, 09:59:34 AM

target cap- this is soft cap or no? I seen, that they have 25k ETH soft cap. But now, i dont see any info about soft cap. Only target and max cap...

They changed the cap. Stephane Ifrah explained it on the 17th.

Dear all,

Just a quick message to tell you that KYC process is ongoing and running smoothly by now. We will communicate shortly on payment processes that should start early next week. We will make the last update of our Whitepaper prior to that to fix all the parameters.

After numerous discussions on our various caps (min, hidden, max) with our community, it appeared that it was too complex for the coming mass marketing that will start on 4th December. Therefore we have decided the following simplifications :

1. For transparency reasons, we are revealing our hidden cap which is 60k ETH and setting our max cap at this level, removing the hidden cap mechanism
2. We are also removing the min cap of 25k ETH which was not really readable vs the 40k ETH target cap.

The 40k target cap does not seem to be the same as min cap though.

so if i understand well now hard cap is 60 eth and 40 eth is team target but not min cap,so if they raise lower than 40 eth the project will continue anyway,is this right?

I am not sure what their bare minimum is to create the platform. I asked what they would do if they got less than 40k ETH. They would consider leasing instead of purchasing trading licenses at the cost of a lower percentage of the profit, as well as cutting their marketing budget.

Well, let's hope it won't come to that. But it's good to know they have an alternative strategy.

Will they publish the amount they raised in presale before ICO starts? I would really like to know how presale is going...

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 10:55:35 AM

I just hope they get access to better exchanges at the start. it's healthy to have trading right away on several exchanges.
We will see, but one good exchange is enough for the beginning, others will list Napoleon, if the volume is good from themselve.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:20:55 AM

We will see, but one good exchange is enough for the beginning, others will list Napoleon, if the volume is good from themselve.
Indeed its not necesary to start with one is enough, then they will go into more.
magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:26:42 AM

Any info, how much they raised right now? When I can see raised amount?  Huh
Sozialtourist

Activity: 686
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 11:30:05 AM

I don't think there are any information about what's raised so far. They said they will publish what they got after the pre-sale is over.
captainhera

Activity: 182

View Profile
November 26, 2017, 01:03:45 PM

I don't think there are any information about what's raised so far. They said they will publish what they got after the pre-sale is over.

Also very curious about the sale.
Really hope they got the funds they needed! Hope the devs keep us updated
Pages: « 1 ... 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 [201] 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 »
  Print  

Jump to: