Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 04:46:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum is long term investment  (Read 5526 times)
Hyperme.sh

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 12:09:27 AM
Last edit: September 29, 2017, 12:24:15 AM by Hyperme.sh

Ethereum is an unregistered security that was sold to some USA and EU investors illegally and it will eventually be delisted like all the other ICOs.

Investors are risking legal and criminal culpability for illegal selling on unregistered exchanges.

Study the facts.

Crackdowns are coming eventually. China just the first salvo of what is coming from regulators in major nations.

Steem started dropping when the Poloniex wallet got disabled for "maintenance". That was 2 months ago, and I think when a lot of people realised they couldn't withdraw their Steem from Poloniex, they sold it for bitcoin, which they could withdraw. And the Steem price hasn't really recovered, because the wallet on Poloniex hasn't been re-opened.

It's a shame when exchanges mess with coins like that.

That’s an example of what is going to happen to all ICO issued tokens when the delistings come forth.

And STEEM is still trading on Blocktrades and Bittrex, so imagine the utter collapse towards 0 of the STEEM price if it had been delisted from every significant exchange.

Everybody going to get plenty of warnings but they will ignore the warnings of course.
Rastadon

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:49:36 AM

Ethereum is nice, but a little bit expensive. And I would be much more happy if Ethereum team would set the max supply, that will add more value to each coin.
That will but that takes a lot of the time to migrate the ethereum into the pos system which determined the total supply of the ethereum itself. But there are so many people are hating ethereum in this time

Arkann

Activity: 714
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 01:58:38 AM

Since the etherium is one of the most reliable and promising altcoyins, it certainly should be used for long-term investment. This coin has been well proven over the past few years and is very popular. More than 90 percent of new coins are produced on its platform.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:41:12 AM

If we compare crypto currency trading with the stock market we can compare ethereum as a blue chip company. Definetely ethereum is a good long term investment but if you your risk appetite is a little higher you can get some altcoins. You know what thay say higher risk the higher the reward.  Grin
Chanock

Activity: 476
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 04:52:35 AM

Maybe it good investment for long period. If you want invest ethereum consult first or make an study about this. As of now ethereum is rising and many of investor used it as their investment.
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 04:55:54 AM

I think yes, because fundamentally of ETH is good, it can be seen from a solid team of founders and the project also has a great goal to develop blockchain technology. ETH technology as a smart contract of many project that will increase the demand. In my opinion ETH can be bigger than BTC in the future.

Kenfong

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:12:18 AM

I believe Ethereum is great for long term! I see the a lot of SASS or tech company that would accept it.
allycn

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:16:27 AM

I used to see Ethereum as the cryptocurrency I would use to buy other coins or ICO tokens (with so many ICOs using it). However, seeing the most recent fluctuations and increase I wish I had not spent most of what I had investing on other cryptocurrencies, and had kept a larger amount to hold. At least I was lucky to purchase during a dip, so maybe I will invest to hold the next time it dips.
Smoikata

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 05:45:25 AM

I think that because technology behind ethereum is a future. I believe in team behind ethereum. I am absolutely sure eth is a one good long term investment. I make this investment and I am really big optimistic for that.
EzraSanders

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 06:51:14 AM

I would say that Ethereum will replace Bitcoin to be the most popular crypto currency because it not only for transaction but also needed for running smart contracts.
Kenfong

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:54:21 AM

do your research on coinmarketcap.com, go on facebook groups and ask for opinions or etc
Crypto_Jay_99

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 08:38:22 AM

Ethereum is very interesting for a couple of different reasons: Vitalik is a genius, many companies are researching the blockchain, many ICOs will happen in the future based on Ethereum...

Biggest downside is that so much ETH is being raised during the ICOs that the price has risen artificially. These companies will want to have fiat money in the near future to cover their costs so they will sell some of their ETH, which will lower the price of ETH...
EzraSanders

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:12:10 AM

Ethereum is very interesting for a couple of different reasons: Vitalik is a genius, many companies are researching the blockchain, many ICOs will happen in the future based on Ethereum...

Biggest downside is that so much ETH is being raised during the ICOs that the price has risen artificially. These companies will want to have fiat money in the near future to cover their costs so they will sell some of their ETH, which will lower the price of ETH...

ICOs would, and in fact, increase the demand for ETH. Investors have to buy ETH first in order to participate in ICO. Even if the token issuers sell ETH after fund raised, it immediately absorbed by other incoming ICOs.
svojoe
Legendary

Activity: 968
Merit: 1000

einc.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:12:59 AM

I think that everybody should diversify risks. I never make position more than 10% of my deposit. Regarding ETH I consider it like the most reliable coin ever.

RandomEvent

Activity: 146

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:50:27 PM

You have to love a coin that has a high demand simply because of ICO's
CryptoMDS

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:52:25 PM

Long term for sure. I'm very deep in Ethereum. Think about this: about 80% of all the ogher cryptos run in Ethereum.
angaper

Activity: 966
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:10:25 PM

In my view, ethereum has one of the most promising futures in the altcoins market, and may be destined in the long term to be the most reliable and popular crypto. I do not know if this is enough to see the ETH in next years overcome the bitcoin in terms of price or marketcap, but taking into account the serious problems that the bitcoin ecosystem is having in order to deal with scalability problems and others, it is to be expected that in a near future those interested in investing in the altcoin market, consider ethereum as a serious prospect.
gustavroy

Activity: 450
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 12:38:21 AM

OF course ethereum is a good investment it can fall a bit in short term but dont worry whole cyrptocurrency world based on ethereum.i think eth market value get ahead against even bitcoin
cryptopharaon

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:24:03 AM

Long term for sure. I'm very deep in Ethereum. Think about this: about 80% of all the ogher cryptos run in Ethereum.

And all ethereum tokens and original ETH cost more than BTC now
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:59:50 AM

OF course ethereum is a good investment it can fall a bit in short term but dont worry whole cyrptocurrency world based on ethereum.i think eth market value get ahead against even bitcoin

First we need to understand that every crypto's price will always go up and the price will increase with time. All cryptocurrencies is good to invest because they just like Bitcoin. Even though not 100% equal. Ethereum is one of crypto that is so popular and profitable at the moment.

But, we must aware that there are crypto that fail to the market and the price will not go up. For example like : Dogecoin. When Bitcoin become popular, Dogecoin is came to the world and become the most popular crypto in the world after Bitcoin. But then, I don't know why Doge's price fall and not going up again. Some say, Doge is just a fun coin and only use to gamble and play game. So we cannot invest in Dogecoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: