Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:36:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
weston4mills

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:23:35 PM

guys - which ICOs are talking about raising capital for getting a banking license?

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Crypto1992

Activity: 84

Tokenpay

View Profile
December 04, 2017, 02:36:35 PM

The requency of ICO's will reduce from now as every ICO is not getting the response what they are expecting.  But it is a blow to even good projects.

TokenPay    ⓣ     ||     THE WORLD'S MOST SECURE COIN     ||
TOKEN SALE  >  December 7th, 2017   [WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬       FACEBOOK       TWITTER       TELEGRAM       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:22:07 PM

Since blockchain technology has become a hundred+ billion dollar industry it is suprising that we don't see even more.  Though of course due to the lack of regulaton there are more scams than normal. While I was in Singapore I met a project called mytime coin ..convertation your time into tokens
sparg

Activity: 280
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:51:41 PM

I think ICO is the best inovation in the investment industry. It made it easyer for normal people to invest small amount of money and for entrepenous to develop theyre projects. It brought all the planet togheter making it easyer for us to communicate. But like all the eviroment where there are lots of money scums appear and consider ICO theyre honey jar. As well poorly prepared people but with good ideal start projects but fail because theyre are in over theyre head.
Regarding that if you are a serious invester and take youre time to research a project i think you can only win.
Thats why i get only in a ICO a month and with small amounts of money.

cryptobobo

Activity: 210

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 12:56:49 PM

Joining ICO is like eating your own balls,theres no guaranteed profit in it,more ICOs are useless but others has a good potential but unsuccessful joining bounty is more profitable than investing in ICOs.

skurtsil

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:46:52 PM

Here is a list of ICOs where you can filter by category and find interesting stats.
https://www.tokens24.com/ico/

Sooo much money in their hands!
BlackasDay

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:53:11 PM

Definitely check out Libracoin, super active dev team that is very communicative with their investors.  Investing with them has been a pleasant experience thus far and their project looks rock solid.  Give it a look.

https://libracoin.io/account/sign-up?i=jakew8379
baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 04:41:19 PM

What are the chances doge coin pumps up 10x again in the next few months? looks like 16 sats was the floor for accumulation
Luigi_LP

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 07:55:36 PM

I recommend the Gilgamesh Platform, a very innovative project, Gilgamesh is a self-governing, knowledge-sharing social network platform that create a secure, fair, and engaging ecosystem that connects readers, critics, authors, and self-publishing service providers to influence the book industry and remove the role of publishers as the middleman between the flow of knowledge from authors to readers.
hashshashin

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
December 14, 2017, 08:29:20 PM

There are really many interesting ICO projects that have good ideas and everything is well-written to attract investors. But in fact, further than collecting funds and selling tokens - the project does not go forward and it turns out to be scam. You need to study where to invest in detail.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
weston4mills

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:21:03 AM

Anybody in the Cypherium ico? Also, are there any good websites to find icos??

Stockus Trading Platform— Join the future of Financial Markets
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ 
  ◆ Twitter Facebook • • TelegramMedium  ◆
matthewtherry

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:42:39 AM

Hi guys i invested in IOTA and NEO. Now i will invest in DIW Token as i believe its a very promising ICO. What is your opinion?
LuckySarah

Activity: 88
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:20:49 AM

Hi guys i invested in IOTA and NEO. Now i will invest in DIW Token as i believe its a very promising ICO. What is your opinion?

IOTA and NEO was a good choice but about DIW ... well it's kinda risky but it also can fly to the moon so why not?  Wink

Go-go-go, power girls !
sakokinak

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:55:50 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

There are a lot of swindling projects. That’s true but world of cryprocurrencies is so huge, without the borders that it is possible to find some other ways to earn money doing with blockchain technology.
coinFlipCoin

Activity: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 10:03:25 PM

I think appearing 30 ICO only in a day is true. Some of them are scam, Some are unsuccessful. But there are lots of good ICOs that cab be found by research. I think investing in ICOs is still profitable.

This is true. There is always chance for successful investment. But as I understand we have to keep calm and not spend money at every ICO. Your own researches are always big deal! As well as steel balls =)
I see people buy coins at exchanges only because they move. Without any WP reading. This is ridicules.
Hakoni

Activity: 46

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 01:16:13 AM

Joining ICO is like eating your own balls,theres no guaranteed profit in it,more ICOs are useless but others has a good potential but unsuccessful joining bounty is more profitable than investing in ICOs.

That's the problem with the ICOs. Why should it be more profitable to bounty, than hardly investing? Just cause you're a Senior-, Legend-, Super-, Hero-, SUPERMARIO-Member here on bitcointalk? That's not relevant for the intrinsic value of a coin.
Because of this, in the near future, we'll not see a trust in crypto from normal people, because everyone wants to get money out of this shit, instead of believing in the idea or the company and their product.
Mzai620

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:00:39 AM

To mitigate risk it helps to choose ICO that have a real product or close to releasing the product.  If they have something you can test and ones you can see video of other people using that helps considerably.  There are so many ICO that are in the planning and development phase that people invest in which have lots of risk.  What if their main developer leaves?  What if they take it easy after getting money from the ICO?  What if another company starts later but still beats them to the market?  You never know, protect yourself and pick ones that have real products finished around the ICO.
Shirin16

Activity: 254

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:01:22 AM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition
yes, most ICO projects last about 30 days.
but for the sake of achieving a project target, it is usually done pre-ICO, it is intended to help the success of ICO.
and if it has not reached its target, ICO will not be canceled but will be postponed and the team will evaluate various conditions for the future ICO to succeed.

Jrein23

Activity: 62

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:04:05 AM

Creating an ICO project is very simple because blockchain technology is an open source. I think anyone with knowledge and resources can make their own coin. That is why there are many ICO's in the market.
Rodeo02

Activity: 1302
Merit: 577

avatar and signature space for rent !!!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:12:49 AM

There are really many interesting ICO projects that have good ideas and everything is well-written to attract investors. But in fact, further than collecting funds and selling tokens - the project does not go forward and it turns out to be scam. You need to study where to invest in detail.
there are a lot out of there making that method and they are turning to scam and some makes nothing taking some ICO for , you have to make a deep research always make sure that you have some research everything here is must have to be work for nothing is instant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: