Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:04:01 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4671 times)
Metoo.14

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:04:46 PM

It attracts investors and collects enough money to invest,  it will be a potential promising opportunity for a rich future. But the risk is always around us, the dirty guys always want to hug money without doing anything that everyone is afraid.
Oroplata

Activity: 57

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:31:03 PM

To be uncertain to ICO is a part of investing. Better to prepare yourself, if you want to invest in something or wait that the ICO will be regulated to protect the investor.
itsonlikedonkeykong

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 09:55:11 PM

A high risk area to be sure.

Look for all star founders, teams and advisors. First mover in a space ripe for disruption. And at least an MVP (product) vs. just a whitepaper (idea).
kikis

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:27:35 PM

In general, I'm pro-ICO, but...

I do believe there's a special circle in hell for those privileged coin makers that deliberately raise money for a shitcoin from developing nations with little to no legal protections. Always be wary of American coins that aren't raising ANY funds from the US!
cenicsoft

Activity: 276

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 10:36:52 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

You say that you're concerned there aren't any promising projects, yet you are promoting an ICO in your signature...

BannerCoin - officially trading on EtherDelta.
BannerView.com - Energize your Business Online, powered by BannerOS, the platform that turns your website into a powerful business tool.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:38:24 PM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
The same issue China and other countries trying to regulate ICO is pointing out. ICO with no legit project is trying to rob us of our money. We need to be wiser when joining any ICO.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:46:02 PM

In joining an ICO always check on what ICO is legit. There are many ICO's these days but you have to thorough check which ICO offers a great project. So before joining be vigilant and research first to avoid being scam.
Remainder

Activity: 950
Merit: 517

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 05:54:36 AM

In joining an ICO always check on what ICO is legit. There are many ICO's these days but you have to thorough check which ICO offers a great project. So before joining be vigilant and research first to avoid being scam.

Yes you're correct! not every ICO is promising and worth of investing and some is just a scam! be sure to check first it's background and the team behind the ICO projects.
RedX

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 08:32:15 AM

Yes you're correct! not every ICO is promising and worth of investing and some is just a scam! be sure to check first it's background and the team behind the ICO projects.

We all have the choice if we want to be fooled or not. We are responsible for our own actions so if they join and invest in ICO without further research then they are just permitting those scammers to scam you. For me, as long as those ICOs are not managed by a trusted member then I am already out.
Bazanga

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 09:09:56 AM

Initial Coin Offering is a new way of raising funds for the project, I'm sure investors know what projects are worth to invest - but actually, nobody is forcing to invest anywhere, as far as investors are willing to 'help' ICO will exist - but I really understand China approach, it needs to be regulated and allow only trust project to even participate the ICO.
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:01:58 AM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:22:27 PM by kseniya.pride

Crowdholding sounds like a promising project. The platform connects startups with the crowd, allowing them to give feedback on products, services, and ideas in return for future revenue.
So, you can earn token right on the platform and trade them on exchanges. The platform is running since March, this project is not a scam for sure..  
SavvyOli

Activity: 81

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 11:23:33 AM

are ICOs still viable with china screwing everything up?
zidorov

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 01:04:50 PM

For me it's crucial to study project thoroughly before investing.

The main problem is that nowadays crypto investors are losing profit because it is impossible to analyze all ICOs and traded crypto assets, be competent enough in all areas and collect all the information efficiently.

Though we are developing a platform Dolphin blockchain intelligence that will help solve this problem.
duyduc256

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:12:17 PM

Yes, I always choose projects that have clear development plans and find news about that project from various sources. I think it is very difficult to avoid fraudulent ICO projects, but if we have a lot of knowledge about ICO then this surely will never happen.
scwitte

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 01:12:41 PM

Hi Guys,

Check this topic:

The second ICO our of Korea is coming soon (BOScoin was the first). DAYLI Financial Group (formerly Yello Finance Group) is preparing to launch a coin called ICON. The site was opened on the 2nd. Of all things, the Korea version of the Whitepaper attracted me the most, and after reading through, I felt the company was well prepared.

ICON is an interconnecting blockchain network. ICON can connect independent blockchains without the use of additional third-party intermediaries. Various blockchains can communicate with each other through the ICON platform. By connecting siloed blockchains, ICON aims to become the largest blockchain in existence.

ICON tokens are named ICX. ICX is used as an intermediary currency when transacting amongst the various blockchain networks. As an inter-chain blockchain, the ICON platform will be able to host other ICOs on the ICON platform.

The ICON ICO will be the largest ICO in Korea. Overall, ICON aims to raise $44M over the span of 2 weeks. The ICO starts on October 20th, 2017 and ends on November 3rd, 2017. ICON will distribute 400,230,000 ICX which can only be exchanged with Ethereum (ETH). 1 ETH has a conversion rate of 2,500 ICX (1 ETH = 2,500 ICX).

https://icon.foundation/en/

Hafas Rama

Activity: 406

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:04:23 PM

Indeed at this time we must be smart to follow ICO.
because many ICO are scam and some are delaying very long.
So my advice is we should study the ICO Project, a good team and updates and lots of bounties participants.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 04:18:11 PM

yes I was thinking like you.

but this is the competition in crypto, anything can happen, maybe this is one of the causes of Chinese ban for ico.
maman09

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:10:50 PM

the number of ico that spread over the years. gives many lessons to all of us involved. I think even if there is ico that cheats. but the rest there are also that make us benefit. can from invest or follow the signature.
2Pac

Activity: 749
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 06:35:13 PM

We don't have to believe and jump all ICO's that we see, the real projects show their ability, reality and seriousness in a few points.
Just should be particular about investing.
injoin

Activity: 42

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:25:38 PM

Think about how decentralization and the blockchain can pragmatically apply our daily life.
And if you have a project that does it, rather than seeing it as a speculation, you can also see it as participating in the project.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: