Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:37:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
kandholabhavna

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:38:04 PM

I am also looking for a good ICO to hedge my bitcoins. I like Storm and dragoncoin, but they keep delaying the dates. Lets see when things will move in a positive direction for these two

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Marry Finch

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 07:41:46 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition
Just in China ICO is now suspended due to the fact that only in July-August of this year ICO campaign collected 750 million funds from investors, and 91 percent of them are risky with elements of fraud. Therefore, they are trying to license this activity in order to protect investors and after bringing order in this area and making it more transparent, ICO will be allowed. After that, they will become without the present extreme risk.
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2017, 07:46:05 PM

It's nothing new in the forums, though the growth of shit icos have grown exponentially. For as long as these "devs“ get money from people, you'll keep seeing these icos pop up. The key is to read read read. Invest time in searching and weeding out the garbage. You might get lucky and find a diamond in the rough.
blamekarma

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:58:42 AM

Are coins that are already listed on exchanges before the ICO more legit?
DorothyWHolland

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:40:06 AM

I find there are still many potential ICOs that you may not notice  Smiley
vvadym

Activity: 282

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:04:38 AM

Many ICOs appear everyday, but it doesn't mean that all of them are bad projects. Some of them have great ideas. And ICO becomes more popular everyday. It's worthwhile to invest to a solid project.
oreits11

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:49:39 PM

about the chance as investors manage the use of customs as working with the evaluation and more with the deeper analytics as applying use of rationals on occupying selection with the models to gains with the finale on decision as releasing funds to put with the new investment of the ico projects,
as those gives as best to shows the notice as the use on disposition of value that different investor to enter as possessing use of distinct with personal basics of ideal disciplines as defining strategics to returns of decision.

rx7yt

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 10:39:30 AM

So much scam in ICO... But if you check carefully you can find really good projects) For me Anryze is the best one. It's tokensale is going right now. Join it! Really cool one
kambaralikhan

Activity: 378
Merit: 101

CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAPPS

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:56:59 AM

ICO are launching everyday, most of them are probably scams, so its better to first investigate the integrity of project before investing in any new ICO

Affilate User

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:02:45 PM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I've seen cartaxi that you use has a lot of interest, I think you use the right signature, they already have 7k follower on twitter and 5k more on facebook, and there are only hundreds of people who follow the campaign. I think most of them are investors
cryptowye

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:47:22 PM

I've seen cartaxi that you use has a lot of interest, I think you use the right signature, they already have 7k follower on twitter and 5k more on facebook, and there are only hundreds of people who follow the campaign. I think most of them are investors
I see atleast 40-50% are bounty hunterz
aldrian09

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:55:29 PM

You can still find a good ICO you just have to look further and dig dipper because most of the ICO's now has similarities so you have to find the best ones and study everything about it.
YYmeans

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:07:38 PM

Most of the icos are not promising , just for raising money .So China has banned all the icos. Before you  invest in icos, do a careful research.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2017, 02:24:46 PM

Yeah it's now very risky to invest money on ICO. There are however 1 in 30 days which will be promising but you will have to recognise the good one. You can try out few tricks like, ICO which pays more attention towards there promotion, marketing of project etc might be the good one. Because it shows the seriousness about the project. On top of that out form m is always good source of discussion where people will analyse the scam ICO immediately.
mroth7684

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:55:09 PM

Most of the icos are not promising , just for raising money .So China has banned all the icos. Before you  invest in icos, do a careful research.
ya. we should only invest after reseach everything carefully or wait people invest first

Antivoid

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:27:36 PM

most ico are nor worth investing now, its no matter of the project itself, but the whole market is going down, there is a great possibility that ico will break out when list on the exchange, so if you really like one project, you can buy the coins after it hit the exchange
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:38:58 PM

ICOs are getting mature with their operations,most of them are handling it properly like an ordinary startup with legal consults.

Promising or not, ICOs is still a good way to get funded. I would consider ICOs as well if I really want my idea on board.

I agree with you, the crazy ICO market is over since there are a lot of scams, but I do not think the ICO will be over, it is still a good way to raise funds and some promising projects will be on the way.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████