Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:17:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
chilly9876

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:37:56 PM

Check out Real token sale. They are a team of crypto experts and real estate experts. They're bringing together real estate crowdfunding together. Both markets are worth 100s of billions. Token sale ends on 30th September so be quick if you like this project.

Jincor
Genuinely simple smart contracts and cryptocurrency transactions for any business
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Whitepaper FacebookTwitterTelegramLinkedin
Jincor ICO 15th of November, 2017[/center

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
donotlean

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:31:29 PM

ICO's are seems to be best way to earn money for now.The point is find a good and clever ico.It can be so hard because i think 30-40 ICO's still on going but in my researchs after 0x token most good project is DOVU i strongly suggest you to look for it.

Pattart

Activity: 1190
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:35:18 AM

ICO is developing very hot
A lot of ICO projects want to put digital money in all aspects of life, from healthcare, education, gaming, e-payment, venture capital, gambling, betting.
And hopefully they will be all future money
Yes its becoming the trend as of now on which we do see ICO every now and then but i would say the success rate would really be lesser compared as we expected because some ICO are just tending going with the flow which actually doesnt really care at all after when they are already being launched on exchanges they dont tend to proceed on their proposed plans which is listed into their whitepaper or roadmap which is really sad,
then before we invest in a particular ICO make sure that they have a serious team in the project and seriously in realizing the idea they are working on. so when they've got the funds and are already launched. then they will immediately make the next step not just stop at the place and do not care anything..
steveouttrim

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:41:26 AM

I think we are going to see more and more "Token Sale Events" as various authorities crack down against ICOs.
xenolith

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:46:38 AM

The whole market is so new and fresh its difficult to control responsibility when handling such large amounts of money, many ICO's succeed in terms of funds but the projects themselves more often than not fail to deliver.
Forbiddenone

Activity: 585
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 02:54:11 AM

There are plenty of useless ico going on ,they are just getting funds and not giving the product they are promising.so better to avoid them but there are few ico in which you investment can get great profit.investing in exchange and card related ico can be of great use.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:28:25 AM

somehow it turned out so well that all my investments were more or less successful. Therefore, the rest of his investments are extremely cautious. One of the last projects I like is cappasity by ARtoken. I got acquainted with their Whitepaper and I consider these guys reliable https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
yourialfa

Activity: 339
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 10:55:09 AM

if you want to invest in ICO, you should look at various factors and aspects like the team, and the vision / mission they offer in the project.

agree with you. before being sure to invest in ico. we should consider it first. whether the project will we invest safe or not? we must learn it firs
seandiumx20

Activity: 312
Merit: 109

arcs-chain.com

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:09:39 AM

ICO is developing very hot
A lot of ICO projects want to put digital money in all aspects of life, from healthcare, education, gaming, e-payment, venture capital, gambling, betting.
And hopefully they will be all future money
Yes its becoming the trend as of now on which we do see ICO every now and then but i would say the success rate would really be lesser compared as we expected because some ICO are just tending going with the flow which actually doesnt really care at all after when they are already being launched on exchanges they dont tend to proceed on their proposed plans which is listed into their whitepaper or roadmap which is really sad,
then before we invest in a particular ICO make sure that they have a serious team in the project and seriously in realizing the idea they are working on. so when they've got the funds and are already launched. then they will immediately make the next step not just stop at the place and do not care anything..

there are few promising ICOs that ive joined. Sometimes the project team is great because it is combined with some co founder of other platforms but sometimes it's just a show after supporting with full effort they dont have care on you.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
CryptoPorco

Activity: 47

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:49:09 AM

I'm really getting acquainted with DragonChain by Disney, will most likely invest in their public sale ICO that begins OCT 2nd, took a look at their WP and their platform looks like (even if very techy and complicated for my knowledge) its gonna be useful for real world use, plus its from Disney so I think there trustworthy. If anyone is interested I'll leave some links below..

WhitePaper: https://dragonchain.com/assets/Dragonchain_Business_Summary.pdf

FAQs: https://dragonchain.com/faq

Telegram channel: https://t.me/dragontalk
MariamSargsan0101

Activity: 96
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:11 AM

Look at this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
I trully like this project but I don't care this is a scam?Huh
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:11:39 PM

Only by way of ico they can raise funds from the public, bet between success or failure
Obviously can be seen loss, because ico nature of the investment then we spend money to third parties, and could be money not used as agreed when ico in stolen or scams Huh

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:19:51 PM

ico maybe not the appropriate way to raise money for some projects, one reason is some based on Eth or other platform need not to creat a new token, the other reason is that ico may ruin many projects cause the team cant get used to so much money

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 01:44:04 PM

I read here an interesting article about ICO Cetiruyu.Statya, the forecast for the market ico
In the ICO market, we are likely to see strong growth.
The ICO market will have to come all the same rake as the market of crowdfinding,
but only "hitting the handle" will be much more painful. Information noise around similar errors
there will be much more. _ The ruined company, which lost $ 10 million (as in the case with crowdfunding),
- this phenomenon is of a completely different scale than the fall of the company, which attracted $ 150 million
(such amounts, as we see, are quite real during the ICO). Of course, one must be aware of the fact,
that today around ICO - the most powerful "HYIP": people often do not look, in what they put up money,
 the main thing is to have time to invest. Investors who supported the project during the ICO often do not look at it
content: you need to wait a few months, "reset" - and invest in a new ICO.
How long can this continue? In my opinion, until the startling
"Fireworks" from bursts in the virtual world of ICO-"bubbles", the creators of which
not just did not cope with promises - they initially did not plan to fulfill them.
Next will be the same: thousands of articles that the ICO - this is very dangerous,
about how someone lost another $ 50 million, as the authors of this or that project turned out to be scammers.
All those who bought crypto-loans "after" (after they were "thrown off" by the original buyers)
will be "in the red." The buyers' confidence in the ICO will drop dramatically. "Haip" will turn into an "anti-hayp".
It will be a very interesting time. Alas, a series of disappointments in the projects released on the ICO,
will affect all market participants, including good authors of really high-quality
 and promising projects.

In my estimation, these sad events will begin to occur about a year later.
This is what the community usually needs to realize and accept the fact,
that the product will not be, money is lost. Longer than a year, unscrupulous authors "drive for the nose"
victims can not. In another year or one and a half the situation is normal.
FrayDigger

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 11:27:03 AM

what the good ICO will pass in October?
fetka88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:17:19 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

Just pick the one you believe in! join instagram, telegram, slack and chat with the team
fetka88

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 01:30:08 PM

what the good ICO will pass in October?

wanchain, Utrust
kseniya.pride

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:27:41 PM

Guys, Crowdholding just posted a new task.
Tell about your favorite ICO startup and earn some tokens 💸
https://www.crowdholding.com/project/68/task/283/this-is-our-first-24-hour-task
otandelapaz

Activity: 518
Merit: 115

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:38:03 PM

Check the project's product or service.  Try to understand if it will be really usable in real life.  Learn it's feasibility and marketability.  Now, if the project is indeed promising go and check out their details like team composition, whitepaper, calendar, etc.

daniweb

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 04:42:22 PM

What is the best use case of blockchain in non-infrastructure projects in crypto?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: