Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:43:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
arikassuja (OP)

Activity: 535
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:08:09 PM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 03:15:53 PM

ICOs are getting mature with their operations,most of them are handling it properly like an ordinary startup with legal consults.

Promising or not, ICOs is still a good way to get funded. I would consider ICOs as well if I really want my idea on board.

Kid_diK

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

bit★Starz - Dream Big, Win Bigger

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:16:56 PM

Indeed they pop out like mushrooms after rain.   In my opinion this is just a new and improved generation of good old hyip programs.    Nobody gets rich except the owner.

Although i collect various bounties from various ICOs and i have shitload of various coins, most of them are worthless and some of them never even got listed on any exchange.

I feel like people investing in ICOs are being ripped off. Please correct me if im wrong, am i missing something?

jzone23

Activity: 194
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:22:57 PM

Yeah theres always new ICO everyday I some promising and really have good whitepapers and had stated their goal very pleasing. I think what making lots of ICO now not having success after their ICO is the competition occuring as many ICO are coming and competing for investors money and fund their project.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
webtricks
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1728

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:46:44 PM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.

Your concern is pretty much genuine.
I have seen even the kids of 15-16 creating ICO !! The most interesting part is that they can't even enter in legal contracts due to age minority. Cheesy
Seriously what one need to create ICO project, a website, an ANN thread with random fancy dream project which is never planned to bring to ground from clouds and good for nothing BOUNTY thread.
But still there are some projects which really have something big in their pockets. For establishment of such ones ICO is genuine option like one in my signature. Wink
bigdogdan2

Activity: 252
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:58:25 PM

To mitigate risk it helps to choose ICO that have a real product or close to releasing the product.  If they have something you can test and ones you can see video of other people using that helps considerably.  There are so many ICO that are in the planning and development phase that people invest in which have lots of risk.  What if their main developer leaves?  What if they take it easy after getting money from the ICO?  What if another company starts later but still beats them to the market?  You never know, protect yourself and pick ones that have real products finished around the ICO.

OPEN Platform | Powering Blockchain Acceptance [ICO]
❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱Blockchain's First Payment API❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱❱
Whitepaper  ●  Slack  ●  Facebook  ●  Twitter  ●  Reddit  ●  Telegram
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:00:32 PM

Your concern is pretty much genuine.
I have seen even the kids of 15-16 creating ICO !! The most interesting part is that they can't even enter in legal contracts due to age minority. Cheesy
Seriously what one need to create ICO project, a website, an ANN thread with random fancy dream project which is never planned to bring to ground from clouds and good for nothing BOUNTY thread.
But still there are some projects which really have something big in their pockets. For establishment of such ones ICO is genuine option like one in my signature. Wink
I know that you would really recommend on the ICO that you are wearing on which is understandable though. There are lots of ICO nowadays which some of developers are only young at age and if you arent type of a person who dont research then for sure you would end up on investing on those newbies on this field. There are lots of ICO popping out from nowhere which we dont even have an idea on where do they come from. Grin

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:00:39 PM

if you want to invest in ICO, you should look at various factors and aspects like the team, and the vision / mission they offer in the project.
ryanben

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:06:40 PM

What is your basis for evaluating that? I find there are still many potential ICOs that you may not notice  Smiley

lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Stop with your biased thinking, posting something that you read in another thread is not a good post.
"ICO's are scam, they will never be real, bla bla bla" - Not true, there are so many ICO's that are good projects and will fulfill their promises.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:00:30 PM

It's true that many ICOs appear everyday, but not all of them are bad projects, some have a solid idea and a specialized team with good credentials, plus ICOs are becoming more mainstream and thus more mature.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 05:52:44 PM

If you invest your money in just 1 of the 30 projects, you won't lose money in the future. If there are really 30 new projects in everyday most of them are probably scam.

devollito

Activity: 560
Merit: 217

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:02:00 PM

From 30 ico comes up in one day onle 2-3 ICO is good ico. If you have much capital to invest to ico, you should split it. Do some research begore you invest. So many good project but dont forget crypto world has a lot of scam project. Be carefull to put you hard earned money. If you hit a good ico you will be rich..
brokens

Activity: 728
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:04:06 PM

See ICO is currently very much emerging and we can see which projects can make money. but looking at ICO is very promising I think there is not yet.
making ICO requires a very professional team and most of today many scammers roam to steal the project's own funds.
if you want to see an ICO or promising project you should see who the manager or the ICO maker itself is.  Smiley
Dart18

Activity: 1400
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:07:22 PM

Then just hand pick those you like.
At the end of the day it will still be your choice.
You could stay here because there are many police here that are securing the users. They report when they smell a scam. Perhaps we should help them to make this forum cleabner and then we dont need to worry which ICO we should pick because all are legit.
ahmadakbari

Activity: 602
Merit: 116

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:14:22 PM

I think appearing 30 ICO only in a day is true. Some of them are scam, Some are unsuccessful. But there are lots of good ICOs that cab be found by research. I think investing in ICOs is still profitable.
publicjud
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:41:32 PM

I think appearing 30 ICO only in a day is true. Some of them are scam, Some are unsuccessful. But there are lots of good ICOs that cab be found by research. I think investing in ICOs is still profitable.

This is true. There is always chance for successful investment. But as I understand we have to keep calm and not spend money at every ICO. Your own researches are always big deal! As well as steel balls =)

Join Twetch twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
anasso

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:22:28 PM

i think most of ico's are not realistics if they are not scams.

devloppers don't needs millions of dollars to develop something.

they can start with something already developed and rise 100K $ or max 1 million to continue!!!
Will.Smith

Activity: 415
Merit: 103

"Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty"

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 08:28:35 PM

Of course you have to search a lot of shitcoin ICOs before you will find something promising. Especially when you have to read all of these whitepapers, linkedins, roadmaps and whole bunch of articles, youtube videos etc. It's like mining the gold. But when you find one and keep it for long term it will reward you a lot.

Freddoe

Activity: 168

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:35:37 PM

The scary thing as mentioned here that everyone can make an ICO. I have myself burned alot of money on shit coins that never made anything.
Still if the company/ vision/ plan/ white paper is good I will not hesitate to go in on another one.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: