Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:00:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 01:04:19 AM

invest on ICO is like gambling
like gambling but different because is need some analyze about their project
at before I has invest on ETN and AMM success and now try on envion , betterbetting and covesting
I hope will be success again

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sumarokovalena

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:30:14 PM

some of the creators of "newbies" who are trying to deceive people. create supposedly ISO, get the advertising , but people in the end, the reward is not paid. so you need to very carefully choose the bounty company.
Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:33:51 PM

Doing ICO is the best avenue to raise funds. As long as the project is viable and really going to deliver what they promise. And the idea has a place in the market. Then it is something that we should support. Love ICO as long it's not a scam of course. Smiley
tutchpa

Activity: 196
Merit: 102

CV proof..best project 2018

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:48:56 PM

yes you are correct.there may several icos and projects per month.majority them are scams and just stop their projects after fund raising.because its very difficult to arrange any legal action against these kind of online thieves. so  its your responsibility to choose only good projects.as example i would like to introduce some good projects you can join in currently/near future
1.CVproof
2.daneel
3.wepower
i f you can read there white papers you can realize that all those project concepts are amazing.from those 3 CVProof is the best project i really like and recommend as No 1.its a project with connect job seekers and human resource managers of companies.CVproof allows companies to easily verify - and in a cost-effective way - whether an applicant holds the validated career credentials needed for the role. It is the first digital CV platform to guarantee full integrity around the credentials at each major career milestone. this is the first time i heard about such a project.so definitely it will end with success.
good luck and hAppy future

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CVProof.com - SECURING JOB'S CREDENTIALS   ◆   [Join ICO Now]   ◆   Whitepaper / ANN Thread   ◆   TFSTL
Vik_the_Carpentner

Activity: 84
Merit: 4

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:04:16 PM

Doing ICO is the best avenue to raise funds.

Depends on your knowledge of crypto market, luck and analyze skills. ICO is for professionals, if a person new to that market I would advice going bounty campaigns or even airdrops.

DENARO.IO   》   CRYPTOCURRENCY WALLET AND WORLDWIDE DEBIT CARDS
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   PRE-ICO STARTS JAN 30,2018   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lovemsngr

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:07:27 PM

There are a lot of resources where you can get up-to-date information about ISO, and I would not trust any bloggers. My favorite is https://www.investopedia.com
Obi2024

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 07:21:57 PM

While ICOs can be good to put a company with a good product in the path of growth, there are so many of them that are just out to collect money from people and close shop, one has to be careful how to contribute money to ICOs as 80% of them may not be able to deliver anything.

Nisansala

Activity: 384
Merit: 11

First LEARN then EARN

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 06:22:12 AM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

Yes there are so many ICOs coming to this field now. Because there is very less regulation yo the ICO. we also can start ICO and grab some money and leave. there is very careful. if you are going to invest, first research very well.
I'm also researching about ICO. i found good one.
Tradove is great project with superb team.
don't believe my word. you can research your self.
Here the WebSite : https://bbcoin.tradove.com/ 

mprepkiah

Activity: 216

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:28:59 AM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
ico too many popping up every day making it difficult to distinguish ico very good, usually i see the team that is inside ico before joining but as long as the market is still like hell i stop following ico.
I just avoid the increasing losses
Hernandez44

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:49:07 AM

If you have much capital to invest to ico, you should split it. Do some research begore you invest. So many good project but dont forget crypto world has a lot of scam project. Be carefull to put you hard earned money. If you hit a good ico you will be rich
rolanmoon

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:50:26 AM
Last edit: March 06, 2018, 09:36:25 AM by rolanmoon

2018 is going to be a crucial year for ICOs - but we can't stress enough the importance of doing good research to find for solid ICO projects. We do have a team of 10+ people to do just that on a daily basis.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are MOSTLY EXCITED to announce that the pledging stage for the very hyped ICO has passed and we are now ACCEPTING CONTRIBUTION for a VERY HYPED ICO. Due to the  TIGHT ALLOCATION, we are not having much allocation left.  proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT.

• Following the above, please be informed that there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

• Please also be informed that we are currently running for a PLEDGE FORM for another POPULAR ICO - shall we find sufficient interest amongst our members, the deal will become live.

• We are excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
Fundamentals Of

Activity: 2310
Merit: 366

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 06:52:40 AM

The more pressing problem here is that many of us here are not careful in participating or investing in ICOs. This a more pressing problem because this is one of the reasons why there are so many ICO scams out there in the market. For as long as some developers believe they can gain money from these careless and irresponsible people, they will make more and more scams. If we could only do our share of inspecting each and every ICO we will be participating in, we will not end up getting scammed and these scammers will gradually go away.
Parod

Activity: 72

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:31:18 AM

Good project and Yeah theres always new ICO everyday I some promising and really have good whitepapers and had stated their goal very pleasing. I think what making lots of ICO now not having success after their ICO is the competition occuring as many ICO are coming and competing for investors money and fund their project.
nyerok

Activity: 279
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 07:53:48 AM

I think it depends on the ongoing ICO, if the ICO they offer has a very good project it is definitely very good ico and can be believed.
rikybrosh

Activity: 478

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:10:08 AM

Actually there are a lot successful project. I was contribute in Copico project then this coin becomes really good Masternode coin. I hold enough number of XCPO to run its masternode. If you want to be a part of successful ICO then you can buy the token of Mobilink or just join it's bounty campaign.

Cryptoipad

Activity: 260
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:32:00 AM

We will discussion the initial coin offering (ICO) investors to cryptocurrencies the features of crypto economics, investment in blockchain, data protection using cryptography and topical mining issues. Particular attention will be paid to ICO: the issue will be covered in one of the reports of the first conference block differences between ICO and venture financing and in a panel discussion, describing the regulation of token sales and strong indications of scam projects.
sungaiyangderas

Activity: 158
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 09:02:16 AM

To reduce the problem, it helps to choose ICO that has a real product or approaches product release. If they have something you can test and consider. There are so many ICOs investing where there are many risks.
Genosx

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:07:38 PM

Some discussion in ICO is Canadian Financial and Consumer Services Commission warns citizens about an unregistered cryptobank which using fake data to attract potential investors.
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:36:50 AM

New ICO everyday I some promising and really have good whitepapers and had stated their goal very pleasing. I think what making lots of ICO now not having success after their ICO is the competition occuring as many ICO are coming and competing for investors money and fund their project.
Jombrangs

Activity: 630
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 04:55:18 PM

Some discussions that I know about ICO is the russian officials suggested that russian investors in digital assets should be allowed to open accounts on foreign cryptocurrency exchanges, as well as to buy ICO tokens from abroad. They also propose lighter ICO regulation.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: