Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 09:23:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
thiendaicat

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 08, 2018, 01:31:20 PM

Hello all, In my opinion the best atlcoin project is marinecoin. Why is it a coin of artificial intelligence? An extremely coin that you should keep it in 2018Joining the airdrop or bounty without the kitten is a good thing.. It is marinecoin. Hya is also abbreviated as mtc.You can verify and join free ico at http://marineco.in.It is dev less. A coin is always environmentally friendly with iodine.It does not charge any fees when transferring zero fees.Marinecoin has an artificial intelligence.The goal of this coin is to become widely advocated and disseminated to a large community by fair distribution. The block chain is time tested with fast transactions. 20000 coins for every proof of promotion.With extremely fast blockchain, it takes only 2 seconds to process a transaction. May you join me in the marinecoin community to build it more and more in the future. It is dev-less and eco friendly, maintained by artificial intelligence.Marinecoin is a machine to machine.A coin already has a blockchain from 2013, now ico is free 20000 coins free per day or 140000 coins for each week.That is true because I did not dare to believe it at first.Marinecoin is a coin with artificial intelligence.Owning cutting edge technology.Community empowerment can help marinecoin become number one in the electronic money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
In order to achieve higher forum ranks, you need both activity points and merit points.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rix0r

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:20:49 PM

- very nice ico without big investment. Marinecoin Received 20,000 free coins to the first 20000 during ICOI want to share the new ICO for this crypto currency Marinecoin. It is a unique cryptocurrency because it has fast transactions and requires low energy. Marinecoin has a resilient network that can withstand malicious hacker attacks. It also provides lightweight code for new developers. Payment System in Internet Artificial Intelligence (AI) of Things (IoT). time dilution technology. time dilution technology - artificial intelligence - self sustaining - community - fair distribution - iot It has its own exchange and charges low, its blockchain is 500% faster than Bitcoin, which is a big deal for trading or buying items. Check out their website: marineco.in
hujanderas

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:16:45 AM

Although I am collecting various gifts from various ICOs and I have many coins, most of them are worthless and some of them are never listed in any exchange.
Crypto-capitalist

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:11:15 AM

invest on ICO is like gambling
like gambling but different because is need some analyze about their project
at before I has invest on ETN and AMM success and now try on envion , betterbetting and covesting
I hope will be success again

And as you know gambling is strictly prohibited in many countries. I suppose the war against ICOs that has started recently might give its positive results. We will see only honest teams offering very good projects.
I don't think so. Because if you want fight against system, which prohibited ICO, you need a lot of money. Who have a lot of money? Scammers.
Crypto-capitalist

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 05:12:46 AM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition

It's true that many ICOs appear every day, but not all of them are bad projects, some of them have solid products and a good team in the field and down the line, ICOs are becoming more mainstream and hence more mature. After some research, I found that these ICOs are worth to invest and well distribution plan.

1. Coinnup -  https://ico.coinnup.com/ (great products what these guys doing behind)
2. Vestarin - https://www.vestarin.io/
3. Betrium - https://betrium.co/ (had good PRE- ICO)
4. Taklimakan Network - https://taklimakan.io/ (nice project)

Good list! I also invested in ITO NagriCoin. They produce organic fertilizers and launched ITO for the improve production site and capacity.
jimmihenrikh46

Activity: 109

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:52:15 AM

I think if we want an infest in ICO and capital is not a little better we buy when entering the market only, because of the big risk, the criteria that mention is not a guarantee ico is a success. There are many examples.
It's true that if we buy more profitable ICO let alone PRE ICO, it's a successful project.
chicken Campus

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:58:25 AM

If I think, I would rather invest in an old and proven ICO, so I do not risk investing in new projects. That's why my favorite ICO is still Ethereum as one of the most stable and profitable ICOs. And what we need to pay attention is to carefully choose ICO, we always have time to read and research before joining, investing in ICO and by doing that prevents us from fraud by fraudsters.
rogovih

Activity: 153

https://www.soar.earth/

View Profile
April 20, 2018, 03:37:38 PM

I fully agree with you , every day there are more and more ICO projects, but only a few of them are normal ...the bulk of the scammers

HPQ.IO

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 21, 2018, 03:50:03 AM

I fully agree with you , every day there are more and more ICO projects, but only a few of them are normal ...the bulk of the scammers

And what is more interesting, obviously-scam projects attract more backers than real projects!

Look at $600m+ scam case in Vietnam (https://tuoitrenews.vn/news/business/20180409/vietnamese-cryptocurrency-scam-allegedly-deceives-thousands-to-swindle-660mn/45001.html) - who can still bring own money to the project promising 40% monthly?..
From a thousand km smells like financial pyramid...
Well, over 30,000 backers...

It is crazy....
Duogembrot

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 21, 2018, 04:50:14 PM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.

so you are confused to determine what ICO is the best, I think you can see it at https://icobench.com/icos from there you can get some of the best ICO and have a rating that is given from some reliable advisors, not only that there is also equipped KYC features for CEO or founder of ICO which means they are genuine, not just fake ICO.
jeffbitcoin2018

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:52:12 AM

Yes to many ICOs Apare everyday.. To many discussions  and rule when ico begin!  And you need to follow the ico  rules so you can investment easily!!
Devawnm367

Activity: 1022
Merit: 144

Penguin Party 🐟

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 03:59:36 AM

Iiot.tel go check out iiottel just click my signature, tell me what you think

𝕻𝖊𝖓𝖌𝖚𝖎𝖓 𝕾𝖜𝛼𝖕
PENGUIN PARTY BAITSHOP!
Swap, Pool, Stake, or Vote
Israel712

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:36:10 AM

Your concern is pretty much genuine.
I have seen even the kids of 15-16 creating ICO !! The most interesting part is that they can't even enter in legal contracts due to age minority. Cheesy
Seriously what one need to create ICO project, a website, an ANN thread with random fancy dream project which is never planned to bring to ground from clouds and good for nothing BOUNTY thread.
But still there are some projects which really have something big in their pockets. For establishment of such ones ICO is genuine option like one in my signature. Wink
I know that you would really recommend on the ICO that you are wearing on which is understandable though. There are lots of ICO nowadays which some of developers are only young at age and if you arent type of a person who dont research then for sure you would end up on investing on those newbies on this field. There are lots of ICO popping out from nowhere which we dont even have an idea on where do they come from. Grin

Given that this forum is intended to share ideas, I would have appreciated if you share your knowledge expertise of how to make research on ICOs so as to make right choices.
TelegAda

Activity: 100
Merit: 6

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 04:49:54 AM

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3083304 - what do you think is wrong with this ICO? I'm inclined to think that like a good project, but I would like to know your opinion.

YayProto | DECENTRALIZED MONEY TRANSFER SYSTE
▬▬▬  ●  ●   JOIN OUR PRE-ICO: JAN 22   ●  ●  ▬▬▬
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 05:15:09 AM

That's why we must do analysis about the ICOs and see the review of another users who learn more about the ICOs projects, unfortunately mostly of investors doesn't like read the whitepaper of ICO and they don't want read the review even though it is free, we don't need to pay for do research of ICOs but the people doesn't do that and in the ends they blamed the ICOs due to their careless when investing in ICOs.
sukhwindersingh

Activity: 252

View Profile
April 23, 2018, 08:36:44 AM

Will anyone get FOTA on Kucoin today? Or is it too late already?
aehsj

Activity: 96

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 02:58:52 AM

The high premium of ICO lies in creating a huge user imagination market, and cashing it out in advance in the form of a token sale. For high-quality community projects, ICO itself is good.
Crypto-capitalist

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 03:22:01 AM

Hello!
This is true. Last time a huge number of new projects. And if you want invest you have to spend a lot of time for this.
I can spend 5-7 days for some project. Because if I decide to invest in it I have to learn a lot of documetns and new things, investigate market, product, team, advisors and other.
shana95

Activity: 209

View Profile
April 24, 2018, 04:07:57 AM

Yeah, so many ICOs pop out every day. there are many scams and good projects. ICO became a very easy way to collect fund. They need only gain popularity. with it, they can collect a good amount of investor. Some projects start with big marketing stuff. but after few months It completely became abounded. I personally prefer long roadmaps. It allows the project runs for a long time.  Long roadmaps are one of the main points I consider with others.
andrei56

Activity: 840
Merit: 254

View Profile
May 22, 2018, 02:08:05 AM

Since you created this post things have not gotten that much better, a number of icos can appear in a single day and yet most of them are going to be just recycled projects without anything new, this means that you need to be very careful about where you invest your money, things are so bad that many people have decided to stop investing in icos.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: