Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 01:55:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ICO discussion  (Read 4661 times)
swscowods

Activity: 419
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 07:26:54 AM

I see ICO appear around 30 in 1 day, but I see no promising projects yet
They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.
I am very concerned about this condition
If you don’t see any promising projects yet, then it is better for you to hold your money and not invest in useless projects that will never pay off. Some of these ICOs are not even for real and they are just pure scam. So always do your best to avoid them, if you don’t see anything promising in it, then avoid it. ICOs are not the only ways you can earn, there are lots of other ways you can invest your money in crypto.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:29:57 PM

There’s a lot of ICO that trusted to the public but at the same time there’s also the times that the scammers are spreads out in this business because of the lot of opportunity of earning of income.
VBCryp@

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 12:34:47 PM

There are a lot of scams now, if you do not have enough experience, you should not invest in ICOs, because they can take away all of your capital, so be careful.
last7minutes

Activity: 518

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:11:47 AM

They like to see ICO where to raise money, whereas ICO has a heavy responsibility.

Unfortunately recently there are too many useless ICO who are trying to suck money out of us. I am very grateful to those guys who help expose scammers and save our money.
Kaycee0202

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:13:49 AM

I think cryptassist was a very successfull ico
Miles123

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:38:30 AM

There are so many ico's now and you should choose the good so that your time will not be wasted. Teams now are working hard to make a big success in their project and the community will also benefit on that. Thankful for the reward we received.
BlasterS

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:45:34 AM

ICO discussion that they called is like a open forum that discussing what ICO they are and also this forum is useful and helpful to the beginners or newbie to be familiarized in this kind of business.
micle222

Activity: 784
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:10:59 AM

Maybe it's a fact when everyone wants to have Bitcoin because Bitcoin is now very interested.

Maybe they also want to be the best in the cryptocurrency business.
But in terms of SCAMER I can't deny it because 70% of ICOs are full of them
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

I would suggest to all people who are looking for good ICOs visit www.icoguide.com and look there, rates at the platform are not paid and are real.
vietsing1bd

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:25:15 PM

Yes, there is always a new ICO every day, I promise and really have good posts and have said that their goals are very pleasant. I think that what makes a lot of ICO now without success after their ICO is the competition that occurs as many ICOs are coming and competing for investors money and funding for their projects.
anhdat

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:00:43 PM

Soar This is an interesting project with strong team. Thanks to the professional activities of the team members, ICO participants have every reason to trust a successful project. https://soar.earth/
tukang_rosok

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 01:30:44 AM

There’s a lot of ICO that trusted to the public but at the same time there’s also the times that the scammers are spreads out in this business because of the lot of opportunity of earning of income.
That's correct, and there are so many ICO that are in the planning and development phase that people invest in which have lots of risk. What if their main developer leaves? What if they take it easy after getting money from the ICO?  What if another company starts later but still beats them to the market? You never know, protect yourself and pick ones that have real products finished around the ICO. Good luck.
joesan2012

Activity: 336
Merit: 112

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:27:12 AM

Disclaimer!!!: This is not a financial advice or anything that can give you a 100% profit. However, all of the stated post there is all just my opinion and based on my experience in looking for possible potential ICO. I suggest that you ask for help to some legal financial adviser within your area.

Hello there for Looking for an ICO, I consider these 4 things:

1. Team Profiling, take a look at their team legitimacy or some proof of experience within the team.
2. Whitepaper, Yes Indeed there's some project copying or creating a project knowing that there was an existed one. But before anythingelse or doing some conclusion. Take a look at first if they proposed something new, Innovations, Community Benefits that is different from an existed one.
3. Do some research if the company or the ICO project has some legal papers holding. This pretty much give you much assurance that they won't scam anyone. Or maybe you can can ask some help to any legal or financial adviser to identify if it's legit or not.
4. Healthy and active community.
5. And Look for a project that has MVP.  Smiley
Anyway what is MVP? A minimum viable product (MVP) is a development technique in which a new product or website is developed with sufficient features to satisfy early adopters. The final, complete set of features is only designed and developed after considering feedback from the product's initial users.

And I'm glad to Announce that I've found a project that obtain these 5 things I shared. Republia ( RPB Coin). Republia is now under going their Pre-sale and soon to reached the softcap. Republia has it's own blockchain consensus, it is functioning on RdPoA consensus algorithm. It means that every user in our ecosystem and blockchain has to be identified to start the mining process and you do not have to use large mining farms. All that you need is to have the Republia ID and PC/smartphone or other devices. And they have a respective and high reputation teams and advisers that's indeed an assets to an healthy and great project : Take a look at here in their whitepaper page 66 : https://media.republia.io/republia-whitepaper-en.pdf
And for the MVP republia offer this as well,
MVP strategy of Republia focuses on testing hypotheses, but not on the
reducing functionality for the sake of a cost-saving measure. All products in the
early stages will be integrated into the system on the basis of reviews of the first
users.
Republia Foundation uses the following products to test viability of different
solutions:

1. Bank
2. Wallet (Messenger)
3. Smart-contract platform
4. Voting
All the complete details you can find it here: https://media.republia.io/republia-whitepaper-en.pdf

In Republia Blockchain 400 million RPB coins will be available in total.
65% of the total number of coins is allocated to the genesis block and will be
available when the network starts operating.
The reserve of Republia Bank is 20% of Total Supply. This amount of funds
will provide users with functional system, which will be able to operate during
specified time. 260 million coins are available for mining.

And this is one, caught my attention. Republia team wanted to give a transparency to their perspective Investors. Cause the RPB coins holdings of Republia team are frozen for 2 years and RPB coins of advisors are frozen for 6 months after the end of the PUBLIC SALE.

So all in all, Republia obtain all of these 4 things that I have stated above. And for me in my own opinion Republia is great and will be successful soon. They laso have a healthy and large active community. You can participate it here: https://t.me/republia_official

Disclaimer!!!: This is not a financial advice or anything that can give you a 100% profit. However, all of the stated post there is all just my opinion and based on my experience in looking for possible potential ICO. I suggest that you ask for help to some legal financial adviser within your area.
Blocktree

Activity: 187

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:09:29 AM

Stablecoins seems more attractive ,tether,trueUSD...
https://www.coindesk.com/binance-polychain-back-32-million-tmon-crypto-stablecoin-terra/
gathingbrus

Activity: 209
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:26:53 AM

with so much existing ICO project, it is especially appropriate if there is discussion on the project of ICO. However, most of the discussion that I think not so much help. And this is very unfortunate for me.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Legwist

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:32:45 AM

Today is indeed a growing number of ICO where the developers just want to earn some money. and do not want to develop with serious their ICO project. I think this is all caused because there are no clear rules about how the ICO. and this is causes many investors get disadvantage and many investors also already did not trust to invest in ICO projects.
viananda2525

Activity: 1022
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:42:48 AM

with so much existing ICO project, it is especially appropriate if there is discussion on the project of ICO. However, most of the discussion that I think not so much help. And this is very unfortunate for me.
if you want to discuss about ico , you should join into official telegram channel.in that group admin and other member help you to understand about project.

electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1051

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 04:59:49 AM

somebody had same idea with you that he actually created a forum about ICO which is this one icoforums.net. They did a signature campaign marketing here and made users post in their forum, the admin pay well with ETH but their campaign participants as far as I know scammed him. There were accusations to admin also about the contest he did on their forum. But I think given a time, he could have good success if the forum is managed well. ICO is not going to end, there are more businesses that needs to be tokenized if they want to be in blockchain.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
JQCrypto

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:09:16 AM

Mostly ICO will die after 3-6 months. But some others are really great.
If you could not find any good ICO, I think you should re-consider your evaluation criteria or you can check some ICO compare/review blog/group.
automatik

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:26:35 PM

OSA DC reached 93% hard cap
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: