Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 11:08:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:04:28 AM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kigtad

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 08:31:49 AM

I did not find information about how much money has already been collected and who will tell me where to watch the contract, is it on the githab?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:58:05 AM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain is really getting good investors much more fastly and i am sure that soon they will reach their hardcap and also they will have good profits ahead so considering that more adn more investors will surely invest into the project.
The main thing is that the development team and administrators in the telegram group always report the latest news about the project. What changes they had, we are always up to date with the latest news!
It is very important and pleasant aspect of any ICO. If the team of developers always in time and in detail answer the questions posed, means they really know than and for what are engaged. The trust queues up to such projects eventually.
Yes, you are right, the constant monitoring of social networks and the answers to all questions asked by users, more trusts trust.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:11:26 AM

I think the team should get an excellent advertising service, which, even after the ICO, can be advertised on the forum so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Of course, this is an advertising network that needs so much advertising even if they were advertising network. I hope people will know about this project soon.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:52:06 AM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool
I am not realy seeing the impact of snapchat on crypto or mayve we just dont use that here in our country thats why I dont understand its capability. On what countries is snapchat popular?
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:53:50 AM

I think the team should get an excellent advertising service, which, even after the ICO, can be advertised on the forum so that as many people as possible can learn about it.
Of course, this is an advertising network that needs so much advertising even if they were advertising network. I hope people will know about this project soon.
in fact, a very large number of people are interested in the development of the Ab-chain project. Because this platform will be useful to many people who want to post their ads.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 10:55:14 AM

the team has other projects? I would like to see their work in other projects - how well they implement them
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:11:06 AM

Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Yes. There are still a lot of investors will come and decided to invest in AB-Chain. Even if they are out in the bonuses stages, still they can gained profits because this project will be very demand in crypto ads. And also because Facebook and Google refused to get involved in any cryptocoin, it is their time to shine and takeover the advertisements in blockchain industry.
The real investors and just old men in this sphere of cryptocurrencies realize that bonuses are created just on stereotypes to which developers treat just with solidarity the last issued projects. Such bonuses in fact give nothing as if you are sure of the project, then invest also without them. Banal drawing attention.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:51:16 AM

Almost close in reaching 2 million for the current progress of the crowdsale / crowdfunding of AB-Chain's platform. After that there will be 4 stages left! Even with the bonus will decrease, let's see how the current success of this project can affect the way future investors will try to use this and support AB-Chain.
After reaching to the remaining stages, bonus will decrease but how about the investors? will still there be investors who are ready to invest with no bonus or additional benefits like gaining some tokens?
Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 12:51:19 PM

Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
melch100

Activity: 294

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:11:58 PM

Well there is still some who would like to invest even if smaller bonus or discount. If the investors like the project roadmap and whitepaper, plus positive feedback, there will always gonna invests.
As soon as they hit 2 million, they’re going to reduce the bonus by 5% and only 9 days are left for the ICO to end. So this is a great chance for anyone who hasnt invested yet.
AB-CHAIN is a really good platform to invest right now because of banning of ADS on several other big social media networks AB-CHAIN will gain more clients which will be helpful in making this project success.

As of now I still see some ICOs that is in social media and I really have doubt what is really the real status of the ICO in social media. Maybe, these are just FUDs which is actually destroying the reputation of some good ICO.

Maybe social medias are banning risky icos and allowing some of it depends on what type of token it is. I am not sure. But any bad news happened in banning ico ads will not affect ab-chain.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:25:23 PM

Maybe the AB-Chain Token Sale nearly finish ( around 10 days more), at least they hit the soft cap and hard cap is $20mils. But has there been an announcement from the developer on which exchange is it planned to list this token?

I think they already answered it in the telegram channel what exchange they will be first listed. Anyway as admin said soft cap already made the token sale successful but will be more successful if hard cap will be reach.
they already hit softcap and there is probability for them to hit hardcap and more i think the exchanges include okek etherdelta hitbtc and more..Just stay tuned till they start listing
With more exchanges on the list and hardcap can reached sooner or later. The future of AB-Chain's Advertisment Platform is really looking great. With a team, it helps more investor and future investor to know the reason why it's really worth it to invest and use AB-Chain in the future.

Investors will probably were happy with the results of the ICO because it almost hit the hardcap. And the team are already planning to discuss which exchanges they want their tokens to be listed.
That is really a great news to know AB-Chain is reaching the hardcap, i ponder how investors will still feel to participate when the discount was falling down and we are really waiting to know about the update on exchanges that they are going to invest.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:39:51 PM

Yeah right, but as of the mean time they are not yet near with hard cap, they just surpassed the soft cap but really far in reaching hard cap now, But I am hoping they will reach it soon.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 01:41:48 PM

Maybe social medias are banning risky icos and allowing some of it depends on what type of token it is. I am not sure. But any bad news happened in banning ico ads will not affect ab-chain.
Exactly. It will only help AB-Chain to be more aggressive in reaching their dreams and goals. By banning crypto ads from several social medias, this project will make a noise in blockchain industry and possibly become the biggest advertisement business in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:20:30 PM

That is really a great news to know AB-Chain is reaching the hardcap, i ponder how investors will still feel to participate when the discount was falling down and we are really waiting to know about the update on exchanges that they are going to invest.

The hard cap is quite high to be reach now. maybe in the near future. But I am still hoping that they can still reach it, there is still enough time to encourage many investors to join.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:44:50 PM

Exactly, as tine goes by many users gets attract on this project which for sure support by many. I hope the team will never give up on striving this awesome project which can be good for all of us here in crypto currency community.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 02:48:47 PM

What is the latest news for now about the ICO raised for the project? Surely in no time, the team will reach their hard cap, As i browse their website they already raised 1.8 Million dollars?

richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:08:19 PM

Exactly. It will only help AB-Chain to be more aggressive in reaching their dreams and goals. By banning crypto ads from several social medias, this project will make a noise in blockchain industry and possibly become the biggest advertisement business in crypto world.

They have a good setting now in the marketplace, crypto ads are banned on social media websites. Many social networking sites right now are turning down ICO ads, its opposite on the AB-Chain. They turning down ads, AB-Chain turns up the advertising of these ICOs. Congrats, AB-Chain!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 03:45:30 PM

With the current success happening for AB-Chain's crowdsale, can it still continue after the launch? I think they can! The way the team handles everything professionally makes the platform a more friendly and reliable one. You can see it by how they communicate in order to answer the questions coming from different person asking about some vital information for AB-Chain's platform.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 04:06:18 PM

The hard cap is quite high to be reach now. maybe in the near future. But I am still hoping that they can still reach it, there is still enough time to encourage many investors to join.
They really require to concentrate on the advertising functionalities and start reaching to the more people through various social platforms and grab the attention of the investors. We need better plans implemented now.
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: