Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:49:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:01:17 AM
Last edit: March 26, 2018, 06:16:59 AM by Googlegenius

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?
Well it could be a different rtb token that is listed in etherdelta bud in my own opinion thats why they didnt release any updates to thier members.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:07:19 AM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:13:20 AM

Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device!
https://beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/en
Is is ok?
The abchain website looks legit for me mate but I would still suggest to wait for the admins to inform us that this is a legit site for thier project.
Yes, this is beta version of AB-Chain, they public them a month ago, if i don't have any mistakes. But maybe don't have a lot people using it, i think this stituation will change after ICO ended, and they release the closed beta.
Ab-chain would surely have a good amount of users to their site as they have the potential to attract several users and also i think that soon they will have huge profits ahead. Hoping a better future of ab-chain.
The community is really giving positive comments about AB-Chain. This is one of the reason why there are sill investors coming to support the project as they can see that the project will be helpful in the future and the team is really doing well.
Yes, i see this appear at here. When i come to this project, i see a lot of support have a positive beside optimistic comment about this projects. Hope everything will follow as we expected.

Yes, a lot of active members here already supported this project and very positive that ab-chain will become very successful soon. I just hope that this will have a good outcome.
Im very positive that the outcome of this project is a sure success bud. Lets just continue supporting this project team.

Me too. I am also confident that this one will be success. With the things that the team is doing greatly for this project, I know that they can surpass any issues in the future. They are really well dedicated for this project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
You're right having great features and their service definitely many users and investors will convince on this project. Aslo, I impressed their detailed platforms like growth plan and roadmap. As I believed this project has a great future that will help for all and for many.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 08:08:30 AM

I really like the team that always answers questions from the participants. I hope the team will collect a hard cap and we will see an independent advertising network where you can advertise ICO.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:50:12 AM

Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device!
Is is ok?
The abchain website looks legit for me mate but I would still suggest to wait for the admins to inform us that this is a legit site for thier project.
Yes, this is beta version of AB-Chain, they public them a month ago, if i don't have any mistakes. But maybe don't have a lot people using it, i think this stituation will change after ICO ended, and they release the closed beta.
Ab-chain would surely have a good amount of users to their site as they have the potential to attract several users and also i think that soon they will have huge profits ahead. Hoping a better future of ab-chain.
The community is really giving positive comments about AB-Chain. This is one of the reason why there are sill investors coming to support the project as they can see that the project will be helpful in the future and the team is really doing well.
Yes, i see this appear at here. When i come to this project, i see a lot of support have a positive beside optimistic comment about this projects. Hope everything will follow as we expected.

Yes, a lot of active members here already supported this project and very positive that ab-chain will become very successful soon. I just hope that this will have a good outcome.
Im very positive that the outcome of this project is a sure success bud. Lets just continue supporting this project team.

Me too. I am also confident that this one will be success. With the things that the team is doing greatly for this project, I know that they can surpass any issues in the future. They are really well dedicated for this project.

With the results of the team, they have proven that investors have a great future on AB-Chain project. I hope they will continue to pursue the success of the platform.
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:57:48 AM

I would like to use the services of this platform. I see that this is behind the future and with the team of the project you can work fruitfully
Well, you can use the services of the platform already by visiting their website and then try to register on the registration panel, you're welcome.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:14:07 AM

Is is ok?

With the results of the team, they have proven that investors have a great future on AB-Chain project. I hope they will continue to pursue the success of the platform.
Abchain have many positive feedbacks about their project. This could attract more investors. Their project really gives an aids to problem that crypto faced now. I am amaze.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:19:33 AM

I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.

AB chain will surely be one of the biggest competitors in term of advertising and publishing platforms soon if their success will continue and will be also recognized by the big investor from the crypto world.
Yeah no doubt. From what we're seeing, the team is progressing fast and is very active on all its social platforms. This project will be a revolution in the cryptocurrency world.
Yes definitely correct and true. The team working behind this project is really awesome and I greatly appreciate their hardwoks for this advertising project. Of course we all know thay the AB-Chain cannot reach this far without the developers of the AB-Chain project. So keep up all the good works team AB-Chain.
AB-Chain's great services with the addition of the team being active and transparent towards the community can really make a difference and produce a successful project. With a lot of people getting in touch with this one, its popularity is really increasing day by day which gives more support for its development.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:36:22 AM

Even what current circumstances running in the advertising industry now due to the different issues of crypto currencies in advertisements, I believe thay AB-Chain will not be affected of it. And moreover, the AB-Chain as a lots of supporters now, with aa days goes by, the community of this project is getting much larger gaining more investors. Keep positive AB-Chain!

I agree with you, AB-Chain won't be affected with any issues regards to banning ICO ads on social media websites. Thus, it makes the platform increase the popularity because it's the alternative way in advertising.

Social networking sites are not banning ICO because I still see some ICO offering social media campaign. What we heard is all FUDs and people who are not doing deep research are the ones who are the victim of this FUDs.
I think the filter of removal of such advertizing haven't been let out yet. Most likely such advertizing from the profiles which have sent it is deleted by moderators and the administrator. If have forbidden, then anyway will remove her, it as with forbidden videos on youtube, they are removed not instantly.
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 10:32:52 AM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool
I am not realy seeing the impact of snapchat on crypto or mayve we just dont use that here in our country thats why I dont understand its capability. On what countries is snapchat popular?

United States (USA): 70.4 Million average users as of 2017
Canada (CA): 5 Million total average active users as of 2017
United Kingdom (UK): 6 Million average active users.
Belgium: 1 Million average active users.
Sweden: 800K average active users.
Netherlands: 500K average active users.
Denmark:
Great Britain:
Norway:
Finland:
Australia: 1.2 Million average active users.
France: 2.7 Million Snapchat average active users.
Saudi Arabia: 3.2 Million average active users.
UAE: 600K average active users.
Germany: 170K
Turkey: 4.8 Million
Brazil: 12.5 Million
Singapore: 200K
Spain: 1 Million
Hongkong: 200K
Poland: 760K
Mexico: 7.7 Million
South Africa: 1.7 Million
India: 117 Million
Indonesia: 7.8 Million
Argentina: 800K
Malaysia: 900K
Italy: 120K
Philippines: 3 Million.
Thailand 1.3 Million.
Vietnam: 1.9 Million
China: 28 Million
Taiwan: 200K
South Korea: 500K
Russia: 1.44 Million
Japan: 1.3 Million.

*http://www.siteadwiki.com/2017/08/snapchat-statistics-users-per-country.html

Daily 166 Mio. active users -  America, Canada, U.K., Japan, S. Korea, Russia, Indonesia, India have really serious number of users and we all know that the people from these countries invest in cryptocurrencies and ICO's.

Wow, so this huge volume from different countries will really affect the crypto world. But it will be temporary only and all of it will have a solutions in the near future. There will be more options to advertise new ico projects.
Wow this is realy a huge number of users that will no longer see any information about cryptocurrency in snapchat. Hopefully it gets lifted soon.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:51:03 AM

I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.

AB chain will surely be one of the biggest competitors in term of advertising and publishing platforms soon if their success will continue and will be also recognized by the big investor from the crypto world.

Yeah and AB-Chain will be one of luckiest project in crypto world now. Because of what social media did, it looks like a blessings in disguise for this team. And hopefully they will use it as a inspiration to be able to develop this project into a most promising crypto-business and investments.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool
I am not realy seeing the impact of snapchat on crypto or mayve we just dont use that here in our country thats why I dont understand its capability. On what countries is snapchat popular?

United States (USA): 70.4 Million average users as of 2017
Canada (CA): 5 Million total average active users as of 2017
United Kingdom (UK): 6 Million average active users.
Belgium: 1 Million average active users.
Sweden: 800K average active users.
Netherlands: 500K average active users.
Denmark:
Great Britain:
Norway:
Finland:
Australia: 1.2 Million average active users.
France: 2.7 Million Snapchat average active users.
Saudi Arabia: 3.2 Million average active users.
UAE: 600K average active users.
Germany: 170K
Turkey: 4.8 Million
Brazil: 12.5 Million
Singapore: 200K
Spain: 1 Million
Hongkong: 200K
Poland: 760K
Mexico: 7.7 Million
South Africa: 1.7 Million
India: 117 Million
Indonesia: 7.8 Million
Argentina: 800K
Malaysia: 900K
Italy: 120K
Philippines: 3 Million.
Thailand 1.3 Million.
Vietnam: 1.9 Million
China: 28 Million
Taiwan: 200K
South Korea: 500K
Russia: 1.44 Million
Japan: 1.3 Million.

*http://www.siteadwiki.com/2017/08/snapchat-statistics-users-per-country.html

Daily 166 Mio. active users -  America, Canada, U.K., Japan, S. Korea, Russia, Indonesia, India have really serious number of users and we all know that the people from these countries invest in cryptocurrencies and ICO's.

Wow, so this huge volume from different countries will really affect the crypto world. But it will be temporary only and all of it will have a solutions in the near future. There will be more options to advertise new ico projects.
Wow this is realy a huge number of users that will no longer see any information about cryptocurrency in snapchat. Hopefully it gets lifted soon.
To be honest, I also do not understand Snapchat's influence on the crypto world. I think those people who are interested in Ico will not be looking for it there, it's just an entertainment platform.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:49:30 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Is this RTB coin that listed in idex is really under ab-chain? Why no official announcement? Or I just missed this announcement? Well, If this is true then I am amazed now about the progress of ab-chain project.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:29:50 PM

Yeah no doubt. From what we're seeing, the team is progressing fast and is very active on all its social platforms. This project will be a revolution in the cryptocurrency world.

Yeah, I really like the 2 admins in their telegram channel. They are really active and answering all queries. I am really sure now that they will have a brighter future ahead.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 01:51:19 PM

As for now, I think social media sites have the biggest impression on attracting big investors. But ab chain can be an alternative source of advertisement without those social media.

And with that you quoted my comment without reading a single word of what I wrote GGWP

Side Note: Most whales don't care about some shills on Facebook, just sayin
melch100

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:52:15 PM

advertising is used by all companies. And in a world where digital advertising is developing very much, the idea to advertise for fiat lies on the surface. It was the team that caught it AB-CHAIN

Yes, ab-chain really have a good features that can surely attract many clients to check and try their services. Also this project really gain a good exposure now and this is the reason why they easily reached soft cap.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:41:17 PM

Until the end of the ICO project there are only five days left. Do you think it will be extended or not? It seems to me that in these five days, the team can reach 2 million and finish selling tokens with such a big bonus.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:50:27 PM

Even what current circumstances running in the advertising industry now due to the different issues of crypto currencies in advertisements, I believe thay AB-Chain will not be affected of it. And moreover, the AB-Chain as a lots of supporters now, with aa days goes by, the community of this project is getting much larger gaining more investors. Keep positive AB-Chain!

I agree with you, AB-Chain won't be affected with any issues regards to banning ICO ads on social media websites. Thus, it makes the platform increase the popularity because it's the alternative way in advertising.

Social networking sites are not banning ICO because I still see some ICO offering social media campaign. What we heard is all FUDs and people who are not doing deep research are the ones who are the victim of this FUDs.
Social media won't totally banned ICO, they just need to regulate to avoid any more complaints from users who are dumb enough to be scammed. They don't really comprehend that ICO offers of higher ROI is when they hold their token for a long time.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 26, 2018, 07:53:04 PM

Is is ok?

With the continuing support given by a lot of people not only here in the community, but also to new supporters that really loves how AB-Chain's platform can be very beneficial for them which is the reason of their support towards the project.
To those people to whom the project really to liking, this news about need of promotion ab-chain became excellent. Now it is possible to show the devotion to the project and to tell as it is possible for a bigger environment about the platform, thereby also to receive for it bonus tokens.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
Pages: « 1 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 [148] 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: