Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 09:53:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
nekopoi23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:46:53 AM

Good project
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 02:49:54 AM

Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device!
https://beta.ab-chain.com/promoters/en
Is is ok?
The abchain website looks legit for me mate but I would still suggest to wait for the admins to inform us that this is a legit site for thier project.
Yes, this is beta version of AB-Chain, they public them a month ago, if i don't have any mistakes. But maybe don't have a lot people using it, i think this stituation will change after ICO ended, and they release the closed beta.
Ab-chain would surely have a good amount of users to their site as they have the potential to attract several users and also i think that soon they will have huge profits ahead. Hoping a better future of ab-chain.
The community is really giving positive comments about AB-Chain. This is one of the reason why there are sill investors coming to support the project as they can see that the project will be helpful in the future and the team is really doing well.
Yes, i see this appear at here. When i come to this project, i see a lot of support have a positive beside optimistic comment about this projects. Hope everything will follow as we expected.
Why have almost reached the hardcap successfully we are in the last stage to finally achieve success, we require huge support and advertising now so we can complete reaching our target without any hassles that will drive a good traffic and we can easily win.
Efta321

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 03:02:14 AM

AB chain aims to take a big step to meet Gao Minjie's plan to defeat its competitors, bring more advanced and innovative services to the company, and enrich their brand by selecting Ab-chian network.
we really need to support the concept and purpose of this project, this project has the potential to be successful and they are also very useful for us all.
Inskchen

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:12:28 AM

I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 04:29:59 AM

still have the opportunity to buy a discount coins? I would like to be instrumental as long as there is an opportunity
Lodi0808

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:01:07 AM

I think the example of this project is amazing. This project shows how small teams can compete with large monsters on an equal footing. I hope in the near future we will hear such news.
Yes thats true I believe abchain can compete with the heavyweights of advertising even they only have a small group.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 05:57:29 AM

Even what current circumstances running in the advertising industry now due to the different issues of crypto currencies in advertisements, I believe thay AB-Chain will not be affected of it. And moreover, the AB-Chain as a lots of supporters now, with aa days goes by, the community of this project is getting much larger gaining more investors. Keep positive AB-Chain!
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:17:17 AM

Even what current circumstances running in the advertising industry now due to the different issues of crypto currencies in advertisements, I believe thay AB-Chain will not be affected of it. And moreover, the AB-Chain as a lots of supporters now, with aa days goes by, the community of this project is getting much larger gaining more investors. Keep positive AB-Chain!

I agree with you, AB-Chain won't be affected with any issues regards to banning ICO ads on social media websites. Thus, it makes the platform increase the popularity because it's the alternative way in advertising.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 06:49:24 AM

I agree with you, AB-Chain won't be affected with any issues regards to banning ICO ads on social media websites. Thus, it makes the platform increase the popularity because it's the alternative way in advertising.

Abchain is the aid on what is happening right now in the social media. Abchain advertisement network will be the one that other companies gonna use. This is a great project that will have a great future.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 07:41:45 AM

I think AB-CHAIN project is the most lucky  ICO in 2018, because the giant social media platforms banned paid advertisement for ICO's and cryptocurrency related topics. Yesterday a new giant social media platform declared that they banned paid advertisement for ICOs and cryptocurrencies; Snapchat  Cool
I am not realy seeing the impact of snapchat on crypto or mayve we just dont use that here in our country thats why I dont understand its capability. On what countries is snapchat popular?

United States (USA): 70.4 Million average users as of 2017
Canada (CA): 5 Million total average active users as of 2017
United Kingdom (UK): 6 Million average active users.
Belgium: 1 Million average active users.
Sweden: 800K average active users.
Netherlands: 500K average active users.
Denmark:
Great Britain:
Norway:
Finland:
Australia: 1.2 Million average active users.
France: 2.7 Million Snapchat average active users.
Saudi Arabia: 3.2 Million average active users.
UAE: 600K average active users.
Germany: 170K
Turkey: 4.8 Million
Brazil: 12.5 Million
Singapore: 200K
Spain: 1 Million
Hongkong: 200K
Poland: 760K
Mexico: 7.7 Million
South Africa: 1.7 Million
India: 117 Million
Indonesia: 7.8 Million
Argentina: 800K
Malaysia: 900K
Italy: 120K
Philippines: 3 Million.
Thailand 1.3 Million.
Vietnam: 1.9 Million
China: 28 Million
Taiwan: 200K
South Korea: 500K
Russia: 1.44 Million
Japan: 1.3 Million.

*http://www.siteadwiki.com/2017/08/snapchat-statistics-users-per-country.html

Daily 166 Mio. active users -  America, Canada, U.K., Japan, S. Korea, Russia, Indonesia, India have really serious number of users and we all know that the people from these countries invest in cryptocurrencies and ICO's.

Wow, so this huge volume from different countries will really affect the crypto world. But it will be temporary only and all of it will have a solutions in the near future. There will be more options to advertise new ico projects.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 08:36:32 AM

Abchain is the aid on what is happening right now in the social media. Abchain advertisement network will be the one that other companies gonna use. This is a great project that will have a great future.

What is happening now in cryptoworld advertising will give more benefits to ab-chain, this is why their project is really becoming more popular as time goes by. I am sure there will be more investors will come.

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2018, 08:43:36 AM

Yes thats true I believe abchain can compete with the heavyweights of advertising even they only have a small group.
I also think that it is possible to compete with monsters of advertising and it's good that such projects appear, I hope there will be more projects.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

still have the opportunity to buy a discount coins? I would like to be instrumental as long as there is an opportunity
Yes of course, you can get tokens. And time for another bonus that is 30%. So if you have not changed your mind, then get ready to buy. After the project reaches $ 2 million, the bogus will be only 5%.
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 09:49:23 AM

Register to earn rewards in cryptocurrency doing social and messengers promos - you can work from any place at any time with any device!
Is is ok?
The abchain website looks legit for me mate but I would still suggest to wait for the admins to inform us that this is a legit site for thier project.
Yes, this is beta version of AB-Chain, they public them a month ago, if i don't have any mistakes. But maybe don't have a lot people using it, i think this stituation will change after ICO ended, and they release the closed beta.
Ab-chain would surely have a good amount of users to their site as they have the potential to attract several users and also i think that soon they will have huge profits ahead. Hoping a better future of ab-chain.
The community is really giving positive comments about AB-Chain. This is one of the reason why there are sill investors coming to support the project as they can see that the project will be helpful in the future and the team is really doing well.
Yes, i see this appear at here. When i come to this project, i see a lot of support have a positive beside optimistic comment about this projects. Hope everything will follow as we expected.

Yes, a lot of active members here already supported this project and very positive that ab-chain will become very successful soon. I just hope that this will have a good outcome.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 10:01:17 AM

I want to say that the project has an excellent team, rarely when answering questions immediately and here and in telegram.
And the community grows at one of factors of the fact that the project very quickly gains the necessary steam in the eyes, the fact that the team is perfectly staffed by good and adequate moderators in telegram group who quickly, in detail and accurately answer questions if suddenly something is unclear, then answer even more openly is, most well explaining.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:00:48 AM

Is is ok?

Yes, a lot of active members here already supported this project and very positive that ab-chain will become very successful soon. I just hope that this will have a good outcome.
Im very positive that the outcome of this project is a sure success bud. Lets just continue supporting this project team.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:05:50 AM

I would like to clarify the information how many have already been collected at this stage. Is there any information on this?

As of these moment, token sale already earned $1.91M with a bonus of 30%. This what I see in their site and probably they can achieved their target. Ab-Chain would probably be more popular due to some news which is to ban ICO in social networking site.

Like the AB-Chain admin said in the telegram channel, it's their advantage if other social medias plan to banned crypto ads. They will takeover the service left by Facebook and Twitter. So it's a blessing to the dev team about this latest news but not in a cryto world because it will decreased the popularity of all coins.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:43:19 AM

Social networking sites are not banning ICO because I still see some ICO offering social media campaign. What we heard is all FUDs and people who are not doing deep research are the ones who are the victim of this FUDs.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 11:56:24 AM

I would like to clarify the information how many have already been collected at this stage. Is there any information on this?

As of these moment, token sale already earned $1.91M with a bonus of 30%. This what I see in their site and probably they can achieved their target. Ab-Chain would probably be more popular due to some news which is to ban ICO in social networking site.
That ban will drive more potential investors towards our AB-chain platform also as i observe we really require to focus on advertising by reaching to more people through various platforms to reach our targets.
Although nowadays only the social media like Facebook, Twitter (through users post and tweets) and Youtube (through video ICO promotions) are the most effective place to advertise your company when you need to raise funds or when you need to attract more users.

Social media like Facebook is taking a massive hit (well the cambridge atlantica thing was a major blow and now the quit facebook movement is hurting them)

As for now, I think social media sites have the biggest impression on attracting big investors. But ab chain can be an alternative source of advertisement without those social media.

Yeah, but the problem is this project is still new and they also wanted to be advertise in order for them to be seen by some potential investors. So, as for these moment social media is still needed for these project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 12:08:09 PM

Is is ok?

Im very positive that the outcome of this project is a sure success bud. Lets just continue supporting this project team.

It's really a good news mate, for sure many supporters will be excited for the up coming crowd sale as I believe this project have a huge potential due to their nice features.
Pages: « 1 ... 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 [146] 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: