Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 04:31:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
MikesLeo

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:25:49 PM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough
Yes, AB-Chain has reached the soft cap and they are heading toward a great hard  cap which makes this project worth investing for now as many investors have already put great trust in the project and at the same time project is also developing and marketing itself every day which has made this project a huge token sale success.
Ab-chain have almost reached the hardcap and cutting the edge we required to met the goal by crossing just the few metrics and as team we keep supporting and looking even more supporters join us for spreading the word and we can easily celebrate the success.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cabrakaned

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:40:28 PM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough
Yes, AB-Chain has reached the soft cap and they are heading toward a great hard  cap which makes this project worth investing for now as many investors have already put great trust in the project and at the same time project is also developing and marketing itself every day which has made this project a huge token sale success.
Ab-chain have almost reached the hardcap and cutting the edge we required to met the goal by crossing just the few metrics and as team we keep supporting and looking even more supporters join us for spreading the word and we can easily celebrate the success.
Did ab-chain really reach the hardcap? It is really good for the future of the project then as surrely this project will then turn into the best project. Also looking forward for a beta version to test the platform before launching.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:51:35 PM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap and i am waiting for the day when this project can really make huge promotions which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros.
At the moment something wrong is created in the cryptoworld. Some unclear swing in the main coins on exchanges day after day. Also most large social networks has refused any sort of advertising of cryptocurrency. At present I don't see the future of advertising at all, only ab chain will be able to renew it.
AB-CHAIN will be the game changer in the cryptoworld and advertising networks. As ICO ads are getting banned in soc med sites, the demand for this project increases. Thus, paving the way of success of AB-CHAIN.
Prk_7

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:57:10 PM

It is really very good to see that AB-CHAIN has successfully reached softcap. Now it's time for them move ahead to the next target and prove their worth, I'm really looking forward to see AB-CHAIN becoming successful.
zevl194

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 07:59:21 PM

Wow, they nearly reach $2m at this crowdsale, only $20k more, i believe they can past this number with 4 days of crowdsale.
With falling crypto values, ab chain has got the edge. Everything relies on this platform now. People are getting more serious which is evident by the statistics. This could be the ICO of the year, lets see.
This is really no matter with AB-Chain at this time. I mean that they will collect less USD than they worthy but this projects still keep grow day by day and have so much people keep support them.
Factors of volatility of the market after all influence also ab-chain, it is the same token as well as all. However other factors which negatively affect other tokens such as blocking of cryptoadvertising on all large social networks on the contrary ennobles the project.
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:28:44 PM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Great news for cryptocurrencies out their and also for this project as it is a totally ICO based project and it will generate most of its funds from promoting ICO and this news will make more and more ICO come up in the market. I think this project will get huge traffic and number of clients in the future as soon as the platform is launched and they will also do great advertising for their clients ICO's.

Then definitely, this project will gain huge support from the investors. Advertisement is really the best business to do because it is the most important thing to do in a business to attract more people. So, probably these platform will do have a future in terms of giving services to other ICO.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:21:58 PM

Well, if they already hit the softcap then probably more investors will continue to support the project. Also, I think the team will do more work to prepare themselves for the hardcap.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:23:16 PM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap and i am waiting for the day when this project can really make huge promotions which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros.
At the moment something wrong is created in the cryptoworld. Some unclear swing in the main coins on exchanges day after day. Also most large social networks has refused any sort of advertising of cryptocurrency. At present I don't see the future of advertising at all, only ab chain will be able to renew it.
AB-CHAIN will be the game changer in the cryptoworld and advertising networks. As ICO ads are getting banned in soc med sites, the demand for this project increases. Thus, paving the way of success of AB-CHAIN.

Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:30:57 PM

[/quote
Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.
By that "bad news" you're referring, it gives more chance for a new player in the advertisement field to be part of it which has the advantage now in gaining a lot of people, as what you can see in AB-Chain's platform. The advantage might really give the best chance of people investing here as more people are joining too day by day.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.

First of I am fan of IDEX, however we can't called that number a good volume, anyway this is not the point.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange like etherdelta, they just add contract address, and getting listed there not a big deal at all and doesn't required time. IDEX avoid adding all tokens automatically, because they don't want their list of tokens to be bunch of unnecessary tokens like etherdelta, but when a team of a project contact them with information, they added quickly.
The point is that pre-listed on IDEX is not news that deserve to make noise about it.
When you make a deal with exchange like hitBTC for example, you paid like 28 bitcoins, so it something deserve to make noise and investors will happy with that.
vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:08:39 PM

Yes, Twitter banned ICO, Facebook banned ICO, Google Banned ICO but AB-Chain support ICO. We can see easily why AB-Chain have more attention at this time.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

Yes, Twitter banned ICO, Facebook banned ICO, Google Banned ICO but AB-Chain support ICO. We can see easily why AB-Chain have more attention at this time.
Have someone said that AB-Chain will become monopolist at crypto advertising industry - i don't believe this will be reality, but i see this maybe.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:19:28 AM

At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
I dont see banning of crypto in social media sites bad for abchain business but an opportunity because they have more clients to work with due to limited numbers of ico advertisers.

Well its a good sign for AB CHAIN I think because of many advertisers and customers would like to promote their product from ab chain platforms. And also its popularity will increase drastically because of publishers like us promoting AB CHAIN ads.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:08:03 AM

At the moment I see the project has collected enough money to carry out the road map. I'm curious now that the project has new customers?
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:48:59 AM

Even without the prohibition of advertising on social networks, the project has a winning idea. With restrictions the project acquires a new urgency

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 04:11:38 AM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Wow, this is very good news. I did not know that Belarus is such a progressive country, in my opinion this is the right decision for the country, as well as for projects such as the Ab-chain.
Yes, I recently often hear news about the fact that Belarus accepts and in every way contributes to the development of crypto currency
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:48:23 AM

Even without the prohibition of advertising on social networks, the project has a winning idea. With restrictions the project acquires a new urgency
Yeah exactly. The team has good intentions for crypto and the economy in general. Many ICOs can benefit from this platform as it has gained huge attention.
Mikwik

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 05:52:17 AM

Yeah exactly. The team has good intentions for crypto and the economy in general. Many ICOs can benefit from this platform as it has gained huge attention.
However there was a ban about crypto currency announcements on the social channels like Facebook, will it cause a huge impact for Ab-chain platform?
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:17:50 AM

I agree mate abchain is a good crypto project because it will help promote other ico in the future succeed in this industry.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 08:38:55 AM

and so, when the project will collect the remaining amount of money, what would we have stepped into the next step according to the road map? I can not wait to announce the collection of the entire amount.
Pages: « 1 ... 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 [153] 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: