Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 06:48:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62994 times)
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:08:24 AM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.

First of I am fan of IDEX, however we can't called that number a good volume, anyway this is not the point.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange like etherdelta, they just add contract address, and getting listed there not a big deal at all and doesn't required time. IDEX avoid adding all tokens automatically, because they don't want their list of tokens to be bunch of unnecessary tokens like etherdelta, but when a team of a project contact them with information, they added quickly.
The point is that pre-listed on IDEX is not news that deserve to make noise about it.
When you make a deal with exchange like hitBTC for example, you paid like 28 bitcoins, so it something deserve to make noise and investors will happy with that.

I dont think they make the listing very quickly; it can take one to two weeks and this time is a very long time in crypto-world.

https://www.reddit.com/r/auroradao/comments/814897/idex_listing_time/

I saw investors waiting for 3-4 months, that their token get listed at least in low volume exchanges. And you dont need to make to much noise; just an info in Ann Thread and a pinned message in Telegram is enough, because not all investors are professionals. Some of the newbies just waiting for getting listed in small exchanges like Idex, so that they can learn some trading skills and this can give the project another kick from newbies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:19:15 AM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap and i am waiting for the day when this project can really make huge promotions which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros.
At the moment something wrong is created in the cryptoworld. Some unclear swing in the main coins on exchanges day after day. Also most large social networks has refused any sort of advertising of cryptocurrency. At present I don't see the future of advertising at all, only ab chain will be able to renew it.
AB-CHAIN will be the game changer in the cryptoworld and advertising networks. As ICO ads are getting banned in soc med sites, the demand for this project increases. Thus, paving the way of success of AB-CHAIN.

Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.

The project is still new and still in development so this might be not really affected by some FUDs that are now affecting the crypto value. And as of these moment they already earned $1.99M and probably will hit the target of $2M.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
RasenShuriken

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:27:15 AM

Even without the prohibition of advertising on social networks, the project has a winning idea. With restrictions the project acquires a new urgency
Yeah exactly. The team has good intentions for crypto and the economy in general. Many ICOs can benefit from this platform as it has gained huge attention.
Indeed. Moreover, they have so many supporters which has so much intention to go to the moon as soon as they can after so many people buying it!
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:34:22 AM

and so, when the project will collect the remaining amount of money, what would we have stepped into the next step according to the road map? I can not wait to announce the collection of the entire amount.
we will not have to wait very long. Ico ends on March 31, and after that the tokens will be issued. The distribution will last for two weeks.
richelle87

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:39:18 AM

At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
I dont see banning of crypto in social media sites bad for abchain business but an opportunity because they have more clients to work with due to limited numbers of ico advertisers.

Well its a good sign for AB CHAIN I think because of many advertisers and customers would like to promote their product from ab chain platforms. And also its popularity will increase drastically because of publishers like us promoting AB CHAIN ads.

Precisely! All of the companies that is related to cryptocurrency will be tapping AB-Chain, because social media ad whales are now banning ICO advertisement. A good opportunity for AB-Chain to enter the advertising market.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:58:21 AM

I have seen in the telegram geoup that AB-Chain have a new costumers? This is an opportunity for the team to be more active and utilized all their work. Hope that this will give a good feedbacks fod ABChain.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

At the moment I see the project has collected enough money to carry out the road map. I'm curious now that the project has new customers?

As what I have read on their telegram chat now, there is. Because everyday, they have active advertisers and publishers that will entertained investors if ever they want to engaged in AB-Chain.  And also, they offered good discounts for investors in which they can earn 5% everytime they can refer another investors. So it's good to hear that the team have great strategy in marketing.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 10:19:40 AM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough

Well, if they already hit the softcap then probably more investors will continue to support the project. Also, I think the team will do more work to prepare themselves for the hardcap.
Am sure once it hits exchange that the ab-chain team mentioned which are like 5 then for sure the token price will be expected to surge and then maybe there will beta version after

Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:52:57 AM

At this case that the demand for using crypto advertising still have so much, I believe  AB-Chain can gain more cap at this crowdedsale.
this kind of project is absolutely necessary for advertising crypto. lots of people use this to advertise their projects, hopefully this project can be successful and give a good impact for us all.
There was even more bad signs that social channels like facebook or banning crypto advertising then how can ab-chain platform survive?
I dont see banning of crypto in social media sites bad for abchain business but an opportunity because they have more clients to work with due to limited numbers of ico advertisers.

Well its a good sign for AB CHAIN I think because of many advertisers and customers would like to promote their product from ab chain platforms. And also its popularity will increase drastically because of publishers like us promoting AB CHAIN ads.

If the project will be successful then maybe they can give us a better advertisement which will allow some ICO to have the chance to be popular in the future. Let's see what will be the outcome of this project, will they bring the ICO to be more popular like what the social media do and we should expect more applicable about their platform as an advertisement.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:55:25 AM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough

Well, if they already hit the softcap then probably more investors will continue to support the project. Also, I think the team will do more work to prepare themselves for the hardcap.
Am sure once it hits exchange that the ab-chain team mentioned which are like 5 then for sure the token price will be expected to surge and then maybe there will beta version after
Thats true bud for sure abchain will have a huge trading volume within 24 hours of hitting the exchange sites.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:11:36 AM

If the project will be successful then maybe they can give us a better advertisement which will allow some ICO to have the chance to be popular in the future. Let's see what will be the outcome of this project, will they bring the ICO to be more popular like what the social media do and we should expect more applicable about their platform as an advertisement.

You're right buddy, which really make sense. This is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:40:03 AM

At the moment I see the project has collected enough money to carry out the road map. I'm curious now that the project has new customers?

As what I have read on their telegram chat now, there is. Because everyday, they have active advertisers and publishers that will entertained investors if ever they want to engaged in AB-Chain.  And also, they offered good discounts for investors in which they can earn 5% everytime they can refer another investors. So it's good to hear that the team have great strategy in marketing.

Yeah right, the ab-chain project is really successful now because they already reached the soft cap and still receiving many investors, also the referral program really helps them a lot to attract many investors.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 11:46:04 AM

You're right buddy, which really make sense. This is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction like publishers, advertisers and ad networks which makes everyone comfortable and easy. I hope a great success on this project.

The ab-chain platform better learned how to handle all the issues in result we can also notice they had 3 ad networks, this platform will secure more popularity as it had a strong potential.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 12:25:41 PM

The ab-chain platform better learned how to handle all the issues in result we can also notice they had 3 ad networks, this platform will secure more popularity as it had a strong potential.
Yes that is really true. No doubt that the project AB-Chain will reach this momentum now. Because having a great platform really makes the project more interested for the people, users, supporters and investors. People sees what I saw in the AB-Chain project and it is the great potential to become successful in the crypto currency community.
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:02:59 PM

I think the platform has a great future and I hope the team will meet my expectations, because I'm probably going to use the platform in the future.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:14:53 PM

I think the platform has a great future and I hope the team will meet my expectations, because I'm probably going to use the platform in the future.
I agree , a great team by having active manager will gives gain trust to those interested users and investors. As I appreciate this project which is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction. I hope a great success on this project.
kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 01:30:29 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.

First of I am fan of IDEX, however we can't called that number a good volume, anyway this is not the point.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange like etherdelta, they just add contract address, and getting listed there not a big deal at all and doesn't required time. IDEX avoid adding all tokens automatically, because they don't want their list of tokens to be bunch of unnecessary tokens like etherdelta, but when a team of a project contact them with information, they added quickly.
The point is that pre-listed on IDEX is not news that deserve to make noise about it.
When you make a deal with exchange like hitBTC for example, you paid like 28 bitcoins, so it something deserve to make noise and investors will happy with that.
As for IDEX, I am very glad that at last have created a qualitative analog of etherdelta. All the matter is that etherdelta didn't open at Russian-speaking users at all (perhaps and at others) that allowed to work only through VPN. It is inadmissible for exchanges, in my opinion. Also the exchange was cracked... I hope here have taken care of protection.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 01:47:20 PM

We are all hoping for the success of this project, the crowdsale is near to end so new investors really need to hurry for them to get cheap tokens and receive more bonus tokens.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:42:59 PM

I agree , a great team by having active manager will gives gain trust to those interested users and investors. As I appreciate this project which is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction. I hope a great success on this project.

We can be sure now that ab-chain is really true with what they are saying and really doing their best in making this project successful in the near future. Also they are planning to be listed in April after the crowdsale.

MikesLeo

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

We can be sure now that ab-chain is really true with what they are saying and really doing their best in making this project successful in the near future. Also they are planning to be listed in April after the crowdsale.
That is a good news that have announced the ETA when they are exactly planning to list as most of us are actually much waiting for this information, hope good exchange will be chosen for us.
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: