Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:51:11 AM

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.

The crowdsale will end in just a few days and only reaching the soft cap now, I hope there will still be a chance of reaching atleast half of its hard cap soon so that the project will have enough funds to support the developments.
Yes hopefully for the  smooth flow of the crowdsale and the better outcome of it for the AB-Chain project. If the hardcap will be able to reach then that a really great one becaus this project will be able to have a suffiecient fund for its better and continuous development for the crypto community to continue its great goal for each one of us.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Googlegenius

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:11:44 AM

Abchains managing team showed compitence on how they performed on thier given task that why abchain was trusted by alot of investors.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:14:47 AM

Abchains managing team showed compitence on how they performed on thier given task that why abchain was trusted by alot of investors.
you are right, the Ab-chain project really grew in front of us. The development team can serve as an example of good work for other novice projects.
yuisefb8

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:19:27 AM

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.

The crowdsale will end in just a few days and only reaching the soft cap now, I hope there will still be a chance of reaching atleast half of its hard cap soon so that the project will have enough funds to support the developments.
Yes hopefully for the  smooth flow of the crowdsale and the better outcome of it for the AB-Chain project. If the hardcap will be able to reach then that a really great one becaus this project will be able to have a suffiecient fund for its better and continuous development for the crypto community to continue its great goal for each one of us.
Abchain really growing well, few days left before the end of crowdsale but they are almost reaching 2M cap. A sign that ABChain have many supporters and investors.
richelle87

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:45:12 AM

Yes hopefully for the  smooth flow of the crowdsale and the better outcome of it for the AB-Chain project. If the hardcap will be able to reach then that a really great one becaus this project will be able to have a suffiecient fund for its better and continuous development for the crypto community to continue its great goal for each one of us.
Abchain really growing well, few days left before the end of crowdsale but they are almost reaching 2M cap. A sign that ABChain have many supporters and investors.

Yes, they're almost reaching 2M Cap, I hope they can end the crowdsale with great results. Let's wait for the updates of the admin what's their total tally on their crowdsale.
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:43:51 AM

Nice one AB-Chain and keep up the good work. Having this achievement is really touching for all the supporters. Working hard in promotion of this project is not an easy task but now, it's very worth it. Hopefully you will totally achieved your goals in crypto world.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:23:52 AM
Last edit: April 02, 2018, 12:09:48 AM by Doctor-Coin

This is a great month for AB-CHAIN - they reached 2M cap,  most of the advertisement and social media giants eleminated  Cool  

Today I found an interesting info about AB-CHAIN and I was suprised.  I thought cryptocompare.com is a serious and trustful crypto-website.

They did not make a good research and added some wrong informations about AB-CHAIN:

as you can see, they do not even know the token symbol of AB-CHAIN and they just take a false token and introduce it as AB-CHAIN.

kyxap

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:03:09 AM

As was to be shown. Having forbidden advertizing of cryptocurrency on many social networks, it has moved to accelerate to such results. And it is still not the final sum. Generally, large social networks for themselves have made just huge mistake, perhaps in the future they realize it and again will give access to advertizing as before.

|
|
QRX|
|
QURREX - QRXTest MVP |Source
www.qurrex.com

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
SlimShadyMmp

Activity: 1470
Merit: 103

COMBO 2.0

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 11:24:58 AM

AB-CHAIN MARKET NEWS
Belarusian Ministry Of Finance Releases Cryptocurrency Accounting Framework

Belarus has officially introduced cryptocurrency accounting standards, according to a March 6 document by the Ministry of Finance. The document lays out the information needed about tokens for accounting purposes, as well as how to categorize tokens received by organizations depending on their further use.

Belarus has been super liberal and supportive regarding cryptocurrency. In November last year, crypto-related bill for the Belarusian High-Tech Park was signed, allowing new technologies to develop specifically including cryptocurrencies and Initial Coin Offerings(ICO).

It's interesting that cryptocurrency will be put on organizations' account as credit

Cryptocurrecy market still has further way to go, which means there is potential to grow.
Great news for cryptocurrencies out their and also for this project as it is a totally ICO based project and it will generate most of its funds from promoting ICO and this news will make more and more ICO come up in the market. I think this project will get huge traffic and number of clients in the future as soon as the platform is launched and they will also do great advertising for their clients ICO's.

Then definitely, this project will gain huge support from the investors. Advertisement is really the best business to do because it is the most important thing to do in a business to attract more people. So, probably these platform will do have a future in terms of giving services to other ICO.
I from Belarus and me it is unpleasant that the authorities support cryptocurrency. At us and so very strict laws to freelancers, we a vynuzhdena to pay money to the state, for the fact that we don't work a such dole, but in other party. We will look as they skontaktirut with this project and whether you will suffer losses. I worry about you, guys.
We have to follow all such rules and legislation with obedience to the constitution amendments as they are our honor to value and dealing crypto currency is not a big challenge if you have great thought planning.
Following the rules will really help a project to have a good image towards the government about crypto, AB-Chain can really do it Wink If more countries will accept crypto, AB-Chain's project will really be more used than today as more people will create new ICO related projects.
Yes, AB-Chain will be the big crypto advertising services, i don't say will be biggest, because of via this token sale, their cap is not so much for enough to monopolist but can be bigger.
with the current ban on ico advertisements on most media i think if they can strategically and effectively handle these ads they might actually turn out to be the biggest in the crypto world

Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:20:51 PM

I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:54:21 PM

I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
tophe15

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:16:50 PM

There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
Yes, they have already collected 2 million 500 thousand as of this time of posting. Really an amazing achievement for a transparent team and a hard working team members that continues to impress a lot of people about what can AB-Chain do.
LoverlyRomeos

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:22 PM

Yes, they have already collected 2 million 500 thousand as of this time of posting. Really an amazing achievement for a transparent team and a hard working team members that continues to impress a lot of people about what can AB-Chain do.
That is really a great metrics in the crypto platform as am really not able to believe 2 million 500 thousand number and it is not now but at the beginning Ab-chain understood they have the potential to make a great record.
MikesLeo

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:49:50 PM

There are already more number of people who chosen Ab-chain platform not now as we refer to the whitepapers we can understand their broader networks which they already got three Shocked Cool
mr.charming

Activity: 380

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:08:04 PM

Nowdays Facebook and Google banned the ads related to cryptocurrency so i think this is very good opportunity for AB-CHAIN to become famous.this will really helps ab-chain to invrease the popularity of it.so i hope it will get more and more investeros soon.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 05:13:03 PM

This is a good news for this project, it will be better if the token will be able to hit a big exchange so it can attract more publicity of even have a high trade volume that it will be visible in the coinmarketcap.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:29:01 PM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap and i am waiting for the day when this project can really make huge promotions which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros.
At the moment something wrong is created in the cryptoworld. Some unclear swing in the main coins on exchanges day after day. Also most large social networks has refused any sort of advertising of cryptocurrency. At present I don't see the future of advertising at all, only ab chain will be able to renew it.

You're right, AB-chain will be changing the way of advertising to the next level. All ICO ads will be now transferred to the platform because the social media whales are now banning ICO ads.

Except just read what you said. Social media whales, AB chain or any other project does not even have close to the reach something like google or facebook does
BranZolt

Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:41:40 PM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap and i am waiting for the day when this project can really make huge promotions which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros.
At the moment something wrong is created in the cryptoworld. Some unclear swing in the main coins on exchanges day after day. Also most large social networks has refused any sort of advertising of cryptocurrency. At present I don't see the future of advertising at all, only ab chain will be able to renew it.
AB-CHAIN will be the game changer in the cryptoworld and advertising networks. As ICO ads are getting banned in soc med sites, the demand for this project increases. Thus, paving the way of success of AB-CHAIN.

Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.

Yes, Twitter banned ICO, Facebook banned ICO, Google Banned ICO but AB-Chain support ICO. We can see easily why AB-Chain have more attention at this time.
Yes this can be true currently ,but what will happen if they in ban the ICOs.
negancoin

Activity: 560
Merit: 126

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:21:09 PM

RTB is already get listed in IDEX - I just wonder why we do not get any updates about this information. I know from one of the old ICO project that their coin was listed in coinsmarkets by their investors (unofficial). Is it also something like this?

Because " already get listed " means that a token is available to trade on that exchange and this is not the case with RTB since ICO is still not over and distribution didn't take place yet ! So why they should make announcement about that !

Because this can attract more investors, if they know the token is already in IDEX listing visible.  How many ICOs did you see, where the investors screams unpatient in telegram channels, in Ann Threads and in social media ;  When Exchange ?  When Moon? When Lambooo ?  It would give another kick for to reach the hard cap may be  Roll Eyes

First, as a said, " already get listed " is wrong word since it's not available to trade. and IDEX is just decentralized exchange like etherdelta, getting listed your token is easy, all you have to is asking them to add your contract address, So it's not kinda news that will attract any investors or make them reach the hard cap !.

Well, some tokens have really good volume here.

Yes it can be that getting listed in Idex exchange is easy, but it also take some time after you apply for it. And most tokens get listed first in low volume exchanges; the investors know about it and I dont think they are gonna avoid the trading with RTB in Idex just because its a low volume exchange and easy to get listed in. But now after the ICO, they do not need to wait for trading, it will be proceed more faster. I  think that giving this information to potantial investors will make a positive acceleration.

First of I am fan of IDEX, however we can't called that number a good volume, anyway this is not the point.
IDEX is a decentralized exchange like etherdelta, they just add contract address, and getting listed there not a big deal at all and doesn't required time. IDEX avoid adding all tokens automatically, because they don't want their list of tokens to be bunch of unnecessary tokens like etherdelta, but when a team of a project contact them with information, they added quickly.
The point is that pre-listed on IDEX is not news that deserve to make noise about it.
When you make a deal with exchange like hitBTC for example, you paid like 28 bitcoins, so it something deserve to make noise and investors will happy with that.
Yes, in my opinion, if RTB tokens is listing at some well-known or popular exchange is enough, but if they have high volume at trading is better than only listing. Anyone remember the requirement to listing at coinmarketcap? As i know, total values of RTB cap is only $2M millions for now, so could we can voting for them?

There is no voting system on coinmarketcap ! This step will be done by team member when RTB hit exchanges that provide API like hitBTC, decentralized exchange doesn't allow coinmarketcap to track the price and show it on their website, plus RTB didn't hit any type of exchange yet, it's still in ICO stage.
zevl194

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:37:45 PM

Still the flown-up price of this token because of the good growth of popularity in connection with such news as advertizing blocking by all large websites for communication and any communication between users and the companies will be a good bonus
Pages: « 1 ... 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 [156] 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: