Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:33:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][FEB19] AB-CHAIN.com - Ads in BlockChain  (Read 62996 times)
Junralz

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 08:49:21 PM

I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
Yes, they have already collected 2 million 500 thousand as of this time of posting. Really an amazing achievement for a transparent team and a hard working team members that continues to impress a lot of people about what can AB-Chain do.

They achieved what they are aiming because they are been able to advertised their project properly and they also have a very nice team. Investors who participated in the ICO will be happy to know the results because the team can now continue the project which I think they can still earn more profits in the future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Prk_7

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 09:13:11 PM

I think such advertising networks in the future will successfully compete with large networks, if we take this forum, then there are also a lot of interested persons.
There are already a lot of interested users, as it is clear that a lot of investments were made in this project. In a very short period of time the team collected almost 2 million dollars for the implementation of the project! It deserves respect!
Yes, they have already collected 2 million 500 thousand as of this time of posting. Really an amazing achievement for a transparent team and a hard working team members that continues to impress a lot of people about what can AB-Chain do.

They achieved what they are aiming because they are been able to advertised their project properly and they also have a very nice team. Investors who participated in the ICO will be happy to know the results because the team can now continue the project which I think they can still earn more profits in the future.
The team has been hard working. They have promoted the project amazingly and the team has been there every time to answer the users queries. They had a simple idea but everything else compensated for it and now we can see the success of the project. They definitely have a great falling and they will be very successful.
vivavivu

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:24:27 PM

With every new user who joins and contributes to the project, AB-Chain is becoming stronger and more popular! I'm sure we still have a little more than 2 million!
Ab-chain will soon reach the softcap as well as the hardcap and i am waiting for the day when this project can really make huge promotions which will surely attract a good amount of investors to the project.
As i seen the increament in the popularity of project i think Ab-chain is already became famous and most of poeple know about it.so i think they don't need huge promotion but still they need promotion to attract more investeros.
At the moment something wrong is created in the cryptoworld. Some unclear swing in the main coins on exchanges day after day. Also most large social networks has refused any sort of advertising of cryptocurrency. At present I don't see the future of advertising at all, only ab chain will be able to renew it.
AB-CHAIN will be the game changer in the cryptoworld and advertising networks. As ICO ads are getting banned in soc med sites, the demand for this project increases. Thus, paving the way of success of AB-CHAIN.

Same here buddy, well due to that bad news almost crypto currencies are down and some people have panic selling regarding on that situation. Well, I believe it will back on its stabilize value soon. I'm so amazed on this project that they are capable enough despite of the bad news around here in crypto currency community. Hopefully the team and devs may continue it as I believe this have a great potential in the future.

Yes, Twitter banned ICO, Facebook banned ICO, Google Banned ICO but AB-Chain support ICO. We can see easily why AB-Chain have more attention at this time.
Have someone said that AB-Chain will become monopolist at crypto advertising industry - i don't believe this will be reality, but i see this maybe.
This will occur if they still have a lot of people keep support them such as like. I waiting for this day.
Assab101

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:26:14 PM

The team has been hard working. They have promoted the project amazingly and the team has been there every time to answer the users queries. They had a simple idea but everything else compensated for it and now we can see the success of the project. They definitely have a great falling and they will be very successful.

So, they have been successfully do a good marketing strategy it is because they already earned what they are aiming for. People who will noticed the status of their ICO will probably get interested to join the project.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:46:10 PM

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.

This is a good news for this project, it will be better if the token will be able to hit a big exchange so it can attract more publicity of even have a high trade volume that it will be visible in the coinmarketcap.

You're correct bud, which this project is to provide companies that have raised money through ICO with an ad network where they can buy online advertising using multiple types of cryptocurrencies. Hoping for a great success on this project.
Leanna44

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:48:33 PM

Yeah, I appreciate it have great team with active manager will gives gain trust to those interested users and investors. Also this  project is very convincing project that they will provide different types of benefits to all participants involved during a transaction.
PDAngel

Activity: 574
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:05:35 PM

So, they have been successfully do a good marketing strategy it is because they already earned what they are aiming for. People who will noticed the status of their ICO will probably get interested to join the project.
Yes, we can see this from this project start ICO at bitcointalk. Do you think one company about marketing will do bad quality promotion?
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:08:54 PM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough
So does that mean they don't offer discount for buyers anymore? Based on what I have heard from Telegram, they said that the discount will just be lessen after they hit the 2 million mark. And I think they don't need to have a beta version anymore since they are already running advertisements since they have multiple clients already.
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 01:58:33 AM

Good news for all the supporters. Ab Chain has already reached the 2 Million Dollars soft cap. Congratulations to the team who are actively creating and improving AB chain in the future advertisement platform.
Really? I hope they were promise that we will gain so much profits like 1000% of my investments because I believe that the project is profitable.

Well, we cannot expect to gain so much profit from your expectation because of the crisis on cryptocurrency for now. But surely the more ab chain will be recognized by the public and investors. We also slowly gain profit from just being a publisher.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:33:11 AM

The ideal solution is this platform for alternative advertising promotion. And today other channels of communication with investors are becoming particularly relevant.
it is this idea that lies at the heart of the project and thanks to it the project gets recognition. Developers have chosen the right strategy

You are right, because the team are really active n improving this project this is why they already achieved the recognition they have now. Sonn they will reach the hardcap.

Quite right. With such success as they have now, the development team will reach 100% maximum heights, well, of course, such heights for which they deserve by their diligence and quality of the project.

They already achieved some of their target and probably the team will do more efforts to reach their new target. I am sure investors will get interest to know more about the platform especially nowadays we heard some news about banning of ICO in social networking site.

Ab-chain is working very hard to gather more achievements, their ICO sale is close to 2M and there is still 5 days left to go. I am sure that they will reach that cap. Abchain have an amazing team that efforst to bring this project successful.
ICO sales has already closed i think at 2M and they have hit softcap successfully i think thats actually a good think now we are going to have a beta version soon enough
So does that mean they don't offer discount for buyers anymore? Based on what I have heard from Telegram, they said that the discount will just be lessen after they hit the 2 million mark. And I think they don't need to have a beta version anymore since they are already running advertisements since they have multiple clients already.

I heard that the discount will be lessen but investors will still gonna receive some bonus too. About the beta version I think it's still on-going because maybe they are testing some features.

JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 02:53:34 AM

This is a good news for this project, it will be better if the token will be able to hit a big exchange so it can attract more publicity of even have a high trade volume that it will be visible in the coinmarketcap.
Yes. I hope it would be hitting Bittrex. Bittrex is the most exchange that I love to earn some profits, with the lovely designs and simple designs!
iputnikov

Merit: 3

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 03:51:06 AM

maybe this fact gives an opportunity to think about the invetors who did not invest in the benefits of such an investment? when the project collects well the confidence in it increases

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:02:41 AM

Yes, the team deserves respect, a very well done job and I hope the collected money will be enough to run.
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:10:30 AM

Yes, the team deserves respect, a very well done job and I hope the collected money will be enough to run.
the developers updated the information that they are stopping the fees, if they have collected enough money, why continue to do this?
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:43:48 AM

Well, the collected money is enough to run the first quarter of the project but I think it still need to earn some funds to continue the development of this project. Looking forward to see more updates about this project.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Lodi0808

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:18:49 AM

Well, the collected money is enough to run the first quarter of the project but I think it still need to earn some funds to continue the development of this project. Looking forward to see more updates about this project.
Well I think they have the needed funds for starting up thier project. As soon as ab chain starts operating they will have more than enough funds already.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 06:53:35 AM

To date, the project has collected 2.52 million dollars, the bonus has decreased. But all the same, investors continue to invest in the project, because they believe that he deserves it.
Doctor-Coin

Activity: 378
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:11:26 AM

Tomorrow is the last day for ICO Sale ?  I read this information  in official ab-chain twitter account. And already 2.5M reached. This is great. I hope AB-CHAIN spend a small part of this money to get listed in a better exchanges.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:35:05 AM

The team has built a very good reputation. They have successfully collected two million dollars and are further developing the AI and MI technologies for marketing purposes.
ace09

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 07:58:19 AM

The team has built a very good reputation. They have successfully collected two million dollars and are further developing the AI and MI technologies for marketing purposes.
The image of the AB-Chain is really in a good shape. A lots of people are really into this advertising project. Furthermore, as days goes by, the progress of the AB-Chain project is really amazing. And I am well-glad to have AB-Chain in the crypto currency community. I really looking forward for this project to become one of the top projects in the crypto world.
Pages: « 1 ... 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 [157] 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 »
  Print  

Jump to: