Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:16:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
Alanin

Activity: 287
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 08:19:33 PM

I don't see anything special about this coin? I think people will lose a lot of money.

The special thing about this coin is that it can be mined on mobile phones with an app. So people can easily get in touch with cryprocurrencies. I think it has great potential Smiley

Wow. This is a big scam. No product, no innovation, no value. You think this will grow faster than bitcoin or ethereum? It's insane. This will be down from the ICO price and never go over it. I took part in 15+ ICOs, trust me when I say I know what i'm talking about. This is the type of token that just tanks.

Isnt that a little agressive? They still have about 45 days of ICO before they have to to deliver?

I also just noticed from the techical whitepaper that it has private transactions like XMR. And i think most guys in here knows that people in general have some kind of fetish for the option to make private transactions.

I really think you misunderstood the point of crowdfunding here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:52:28 PM

I don't see anything special about this coin? I think people will lose a lot of money.

The special thing about this coin is that it can be mined on mobile phones with an app. So people can easily get in touch with cryprocurrencies. I think it has great potential Smiley

Wow. This is a big scam. No product, no innovation, no value. You think this will grow faster than bitcoin or ethereum? It's insane. This will be down from the ICO price and never go over it. I took part in 15+ ICOs, trust me when I say I know what i'm talking about. This is the type of token that just tanks.

First sentence "scam", "no product", "no innovation" and "no value"

All 4 of these are not things that are under the "opinion" category.

ALL 4 of these things are either YES or NO, ON or OFF, etc.

So the FACT that you were incorrect on ALL 4 only means that:

1. You have us confused with something else

2. You are lying

3. You misunderstood what you read

It can only be one of those 3 things, because you are definately incorrect. Like I said these 4 things are not in the "abstract" category.

"Scam"
This would mean that people are not going to get what they were promised and some level of fraud is/was involved.

That is simply not the case here. Everything is above board. You can be sure everyone involved will get what they were promised.

They have offices in England
The dev is the founder and CEO of a marketing company that is valued at 50 million dollars, and has clients such as Avon and Herbalife for example. He is not throwing all that away for a crypto scam.

"No product"
This is actually a token sale that had a working product prior to the start of it. There is already an App on the Andriod market.

"No innovation"
Any time something is a FIRST, Id call it "innovation".
This is the first time that anyone has made a coin that can be mined by mobile phones. We all know the debacle called Minergate, which is the App that tries to mine cryptocurrency on a cell phone. We all know the resources needed to mine coins as they are made prior to Electroneum. Minergates reviews are riddled with horror stories of phones being ruined and very few coins actually being mined.

Electroneum had to "go back to the drawing board" to avoid the same fate, if they were going have phones successfully mining cryptocurrency.

What made that possible is they were starting from scratch. In doing so, they were able to create a crypto that COULD be mined by a mobile phone or a regular computer. What they did was create a twin algo based on cryptonote that allowed the regular computers mining to power the blockchain, and those on mobile phones to generate coins without using the resources on the phones in a way that did any damage to them whatsoever!!

This I would definately call INNOVATION!!

"No value"

This is simply not true, although this might be closer to an opinion than the first three, it is still provably false as there are already many people behind it. It also has over a HALF MILLION dollars raised in the token sale. What amout of value it truely has will be decided by the markets on Nov 1st.

So, considering that the first line of your post was incorrect, Id invite you to read or re-read our ANN thread and technical white papers and let us know what you think at that time.

Thanks
mikelo220

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 12:08:25 AM

$0.01 per coin with a 21,000,000,000 supply

The ICO price puts its marketcap at $210,000,000 and if we look at coinmarketcap.com then you can see that would put Electroneum in position 31 between Golem and BAT...

5x gains would put it at p11 above OmiseGO

10x gains would put it at p7 above NEM

100x gains would put it at p3 above BCH and not far behind ETH

1000x gains would put it p1 with a marketcap 3.3x larger than Bitcoin

Come on guys you might make some gains but lets be realistic, in the current bear market I can see this dropping below ICO price. There are a lot of promising projects below p31 marketcap and I don't see what make Electroneum so much more valuable.
Some people think that if they this or that coin, it has only one way = 1000x profit  Huh
they never think this way, it starts with 1000x & whooop down to the ground to -1000x value.
Why they never think of such scenario ?
Your losses are always capped at 100%.
BlackWidow

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:19:36 PM

We just broke 6000

Kick ICO over in a few hours, that is where a lot of money is going now, and will open up even more investors.
hammo

Activity: 493

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:28:17 PM

i am still not sure join or not. project seems very good but i will wait some.
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 06:04:39 PM

Check out our thread.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2065043.0

6000 investors so far in 3 days!!

contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:10:59 PM

Everyone feel free to post a question, or send me a PM.

Thanks
leea-1334

Activity: 2240
Merit: 953

Temporary forum vacation

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:17:45 PM

In that case, then there's really nothing special about it. Almost any coin, theoretically, can be mined with any device that has a CPU. Mobile phones surely fall into that category. And if you take into account staking wallets, you could practically have several coins mining (through staking) at the same time, without using your phone's CPU and killing it.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.....I AM BLACKJACK.FUN.....
█████████████░░██████████████████████████░░███████████████████
███████████████░░██████████████████████████░░█████████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████
█████████████████░░░░░░░░░░██░░██░░░░░░░░░░██░░███████████████
███████████████████░░░░░░██░░██████░░░░░░██░░█████████████████
█████████████████████░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░███████████████████

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:26:28 PM

I'm not very sure, I'm doing my first four ICO's at the moment so I can't say from an experience pov what will happen. So I'll say this, if they meet their goals then there's a good chance of it sitting in the top 10 coins atleast. Introduction and building a strategy around introducing masses of people to the cryptocurrency and excecuting it right comes with a payday for sure.

Of all the ICO's that are intending for a mass audience I think Unicorn and Electroneum have the most potential of achieving their goal.

-edit- the thing is not so much the mining, its the game where mining is a part of. they are basically creating an app that's educational in cryptocurrency but it's build as a game, with achievements, levels and so on. I think they are doing a very smart job and I think it will pay.
They are targeting gamers but the cool thing about the app/game is that elderly can also learn it this way, they will probably lagg behind but this method of educational gaming is being deployed all over the world in varities of computer/technology related industries and it works and does the job it's intended to do.

contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:23:39 PM

In that case, then there's really nothing special about it. Almost any coin, theoretically, can be mined with any device that has a CPU. Mobile phones surely fall into that category. And if you take into account staking wallets, you could practically have several coins mining (through staking) at the same time, without using your phone's CPU and killing it.

See minergate.com and read the reviews. Everyones phone is getting ruined. Cryptocurrencies as they are now are not made to be mined on a mobile phone. The only one made to do this is Electroneum.

They have a twin algo with a centralized processor for the mobile part, and people mining on desktops will power the blockchain.

This makes it possible for the phone to mine without using its local power to do so. If you use a phone cpu to mine any crypto it will ruin it.

Electroneum found a way around this.

Also, go to their Telegram and you will see they have hundreds of people that are brand new to cryptocurrencies. They have just basic knowlege of what they are, but they are excited about the project.

This project is much bigger than bitcointalk.org.

There are billboards with Electroneum all over London and ads on mainstream news site and more.

They are already a success when it comes to bringing in new people to crypto and they havent even launched yet.

This is going to be huge.
Imikocha

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:18:38 AM

And Electroneum just passed $1 million USD in the crowdsale, with over 8250 registered users!

I absolutely believe that we will see a steady increase in the crowdsale-amount now that the BTC and ETH market is on the rise again.

Especially when taking into consideration that there is less than two days left to get your bonus of 51% with a referral-code! In two days that will be down to an extra 41%!

Smart investors held their coins and are now going to capitalize on this and exchange their other cryptos for ETN!
contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:40:12 PM

Electroneum:
The really busy - super fun - group of AWESOME Electroneum chat is here : https://t.me/joinchat/DxoSakHOdk5mqsE-LelfVg

Head on over here to Telegram chat.

Over 500 members!!
Imikocha

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:52:58 PM

Closing in on $2 million raised after a weeks ICO!
contraband (OP)

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 09:35:00 PM

I bought a good amount of electroneum and i think this ICO is one a the next "big thing". The dev answer on bitcointalk and on telegram.

Get in while it's time with a 50% bonus, ending in few hours. +1% with a referral link.

My link : https://my.electroneum.com/join/DA9ADA

Get in and get your friend in, they will have 1% bonus and you will get 5% for each of them you refer. They use this referral system to create a social buzz around the ICO and attract more people in.

Official website : electroneum.com
White paper : http://electroneum.com/overview-white-paper.pdf

Next week is 40% bonus, then 30% and so on until the 1st of november.

We just broke 203 BTC and 3995 ETB

Just about 2 million raised mark in 1 week, with 5 weeks to go!!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:17:42 PM

I'm not interested in investing, nor will I read the wp, so let me ask you this sincere question:

What would convince you NOT to invest in this coin? If you can't think of anything, you don't understand your investment, I'm afraid

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Imikocha

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 11:01:56 PM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 12:04:50 AM by Imikocha

I'm not interested in investing, nor will I read the wp, so let me ask you this sincere question:

What would convince you NOT to invest in this coin? If you can't think of anything, you don't understand your investment, I'm afraid

What would convince me not to? If the devs neglected the usage of the coin, and the whole mass-adoption was the goal in it self.

Which it isn't; it is a mean to succes for this coin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the first week the ICO has managed to raise:

212 BTC

4200 ETH

Thank you for all that have participated in the first week with 51% bonus! Now the second week will only reward 41% bonus with a referral code!
This amounts to over $2 million, raised in a week !

What a fantastic effort! Smiley
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 12:25:12 AM

$2 million raised first week

50% 40% bonus now for the next week until it drops 10% again
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:49:59 AM

What would convince me not to? If the devs neglected the usage of the coin, and the whole mass-adoption was the goal in it self.

Which it isn't; it is a mean to succes for this coin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Within the first week the ICO has managed to raise:

212 BTC

4200 ETH

Thank you for all that have participated in the first week with 51% bonus! Now the second week will only reward 41% bonus with a referral code!
This amounts to over $2 million, raised in a week !

What a fantastic effort! Smiley

Cool, thanks!

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
Imikocha

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 04:25:42 PM

Electroneum has almost hit 12.000 registered users! Gaining almost 1000 new members since last night!

This is growing so fast guys!
Join in on this fantastic investment-opportunity, bringing cryptos to the masses: my.electroneum.com
BlackWidow

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:55:16 PM

Like the lightning bolt in its logo!!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: