Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:04:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
coyote50

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:42:32 PM

They raised $40m but they couldn't hire some best blockchain and security expert.  From the pictures they showed us on facebook, it looks like the developers do not have any clue what they are doing...

This is the worst product launch ever...   I have no idea in what basis coin market ranked them 31!!

im hearing ya. This flop release has also been reflected on the market with the (expected) mass dumping of both coin and price. I have to admit, I really liked the idea as an ex-miner pushed aside by huge hashing farms /living in a power expensive country. However I think this "idea" hasn't met the expectations of the hype and I'm glad I only sprinkled penny's into this.

the price is still 4x ICO price, you call that dumping?

As long as I can't sell, it doesn't matter to me if the price x4 or x100 - that market is very much manipulated and controlled by the promoters. Hopefully people can understand this very simple logic.

the price isn't controlled by "promoters", it's a market with miners and traders buying and selling. if they wanted to manipulate it, the price wouldn't be as volatile

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
coyote50

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:43:27 PM

They raised $40m but they couldn't hire some best blockchain and security expert.  From the pictures they showed us on facebook, it looks like the developers do not have any clue what they are doing...

This is the worst product launch ever...   I have no idea in what basis coin market ranked them 31!!

im hearing ya. This flop release has also been reflected on the market with the (expected) mass dumping of both coin and price. I have to admit, I really liked the idea as an ex-miner pushed aside by huge hashing farms /living in a power expensive country. However I think this "idea" hasn't met the expectations of the hype and I'm glad I only sprinkled penny's into this.

lol try selling you coins..........

i've already sold plenty of MINED coins
coyote50

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 09:45:10 PM

don't be silly, you know thats not my point. Have you seen the trading graph?

yes i have. there was an artificial pump in the beginning and the dump dropped it to what is still 4x official ICO price. now, when the wallets are released we will see a dump and then recovery after buyers step back in. hype will be built up even more by then. you guys don't really seem familiar with actual market psychology and chart patterns
SL18

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:48:09 PM

yes i have. there was an artificial pump in the beginning and the dump dropped it to what is still 4x official ICO price. now, when the wallets are released we will see a dump and then recovery after buyers step back in. hype will be built up even more by then. you guys don't really seem familiar with actual market psychology and chart patterns

either that or......

you're trying to convince yourself you made a sound investment while deep down you know it wasn't.

I'm leaning towards option 2.
StreakW

Activity: 1189
Merit: 107

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:49:41 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

electronuem will be $1 i dont know when, for next years $5 what u think??

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:55:53 PM

oh please I've been trading for nearly 2 decades and understand clearly. Now back to my first point, I'm merely disappointed with the roll-out, it did not meet the hype. Im not a hater on any coin and hoped for a better release of ECN, I didnt take part in the ICO but have been watching it closely>> because i like the idea.
coyote50

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 10:04:05 PM

either that or......

you're trying to convince yourself you made a sound investment while deep down you know it wasn't.

I'm leaning towards option 2.

ICO and sound investment....LOL that's a good one. any ICO is an extremely risky speculative investment at best. i believe in the long term goals of this project, and my cost basis is extremely low, probably lower than 99% of the other participants. hiring hackerone is an extremely positive step for the LONG TERM. or would it be better to let something just steal a bunch of money like the DAO?
nuskill

Activity: 238
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 10:37:11 PM

so just to come back to the benefits of electroneum compared to others?

Its a simple forked coin. So what is special? the developers? seems not...the marketing? Definitely!

They made big and huge advertisement mit mobile mining...which caught me also in the start. BUT...they just don't keep in their timeline. Until they release their mobile miner the difficulty is so high that is might be already useless....

Nobody tells me a "mainstream" user uses his phone overnight for 1 Cent Cheesy

Just a huge mess...
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 05:10:34 PM

They made big and huge advertisement mit mobile mining...which caught me also in the start. BUT...they just don't keep in their timeline. Until they release their mobile miner the difficulty is so high that is might be already useless....

man, how many times should we say that??? The mobile miner has absolutely nothing to do with mining compared to GPU or CPU mining. It`s just a game and it looks like you are mining, but you get coins just for opening the app and nothing more.
AshCoins

Merit: 102

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 05:22:57 AM

Elecroneum is really a ponzi scheme they merely collected all that moeny due to recommendation plan, i would recommend anybody to steer clear of any ICO utilized this program.

Here’s some advice in life — learn what a word is before you use it.  It’s impossible for electroneum to be a Ponzi scheme. 
torrantz

Activity: 1063
Merit: 253

Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:10:26 AM

man, how many times should we say that??? The mobile miner has absolutely nothing to do with mining compared to GPU or CPU mining. It`s just a game and it looks like you are mining, but you get coins just for opening the app and nothing more.

I'd the same thing with you, i just stay away from this shit coin. I've heard someone said about the market only filled with the miner's coin. But the ico participant still not get their token right now. That's ridiculous.

.#1 DeFi for Bitcoin Platform.            ███   ███
           ███   ███
          ███   ███
         ███   ███
        ███   ███
       ███   ███
      ███   ███
     ███   ███
    ███   ███
   ███   ███
  ███   ███
 ███   ███
███   ███
▄  ▄██████████████████████▄  ▄
 ▀▄ ▀████████████████████▀ ▄▀
  ▀█ ▀████▀ ▄▄            █▀
   ▀█▄ ▀█ ████████████▀ ▄█▀
     ██▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███  ██
      ███      ▀█▄ ▀ ▄██
       ███▄ ▀█████ ▄███
        ████ ▀██▀ ▄███
         ▀███▄  ▄███▀
          ▀███▄ ▀██▀
            ████▄ ▀
             ████▀
              ▀█▀
SOVRYN███   ███
 ███   ███
  ███   ███
   ███   ███
    ███   ███
     ███   ███
      ███   ███
       ███   ███
        ███   ███
         ███   ███
          ███   ███
           ███   ███
            ███   ███
.Join Origin Pre-Sale.
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:03:02 AM

I sympathize that the members of the project completely failed to realize how populair their project was going to be. By offering a mobile mining app (although you might call it an airdrop app), they are bringing cryptocoins closer to the average Joe.

Hackers noticed the nice amounts of BTC and ETH flowing through their simple registration system and tried to bombard it to see if they could gain access. The team shut most of it down.

The days after that were not good. Useless updates on Facebook telling that the system is allllllmost ready. And although they posted a video, I thought the once a day updates were a bit sparse. I’m not that interested in a coffee donation, the all-nighters etc. But as an investor I want to hear: what’s wrong? And what is the timeline for the fix?

Luckily professionals have now taken over to give them a boost in the right direction.

I think this project can still be a great success. They have the enthusiasm, the marketing, but hopefully they’ll use their funds to make it a solid platform.

A bit of mess: yes.
A scam or scheme: no.
Bittoshi

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:53:01 AM

I also participated in the ICO. Was my first and (until today) only ICO. Let's hope that we soon can start fake mining on the mobile phones and of course access our coins and sell them. Until now it's a real disappointment but maybe we just need to be more patient.

Bitgesell (BGL):  A modern and truly scarce store of value. Burn rate is 90% of tx fee. Yearly block reward halving.

It's just the beginning!
SiIvermoon

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:58:51 PM

Is it possible to mine it with an iPhone?I noticed it’s just for Android at the start and truthfully I do not believe that’s fair in respect of people who make use of an iohone
ZCoinTalk

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:28:14 AM

At the moment it is not possible yet to mine with an iPhone. The iPhone app hasn’t been released yet.
username001

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:46:07 AM

where can i buy this coin, i see not @ bittrex
Hello4x

Activity: 45

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 07:49:44 AM

where can i buy this coin, i see not @ bittrex

Crpytopia
Sir_Justin

Activity: 68

DhrX89dGj4JUtm7ueVanTqnPyewp49xwjA

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:03:38 AM

I think it stays like this for a while. Now because of the major drop of the btc and upcomming bcc(BCH) it won't fluctuate that much. But i could be wrong, it's still speculating.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
ArminH

Activity: 219
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:34:53 AM

Again Login not possible as well as resetting the password. Last time I made a new account, but I definitely won't make a 3rd one.

I don't think it's scam or ponzi, it's just the worst team of devs the crypto world has ever seen.
Rate is down and I can't imagine anybody to invest in this weak project. Try to cut your losses and get out!
jeffreydale

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:54:07 AM

I'm hoping it hits $1 eventually.. still frustrated that we don't have wallet access! BTW, you can check the price of ETN live on http://ElectroneumPrice.org it's been holding strong the last few days..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: