Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 07:46:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
Guber4

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 03:48:06 PM

I don't know what to do with this coin, should I mine it or not.
I wish it was handled better.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
spfoo

Activity: 97
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:01:42 PM

Not much point in mining as you can't trade the coins until some time next month.
rohitm

Activity: 246
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 05:06:27 PM

Not much point in mining as you can't trade the coins until some time next month.

Actually you can trade the mined coins - you can't trade the ones you bought with your hard-earned money which makes as much sense as Superman wearing his underwear on top of his pants!

404Revolution

Activity: 252
Merit: 107

Not Found

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:12:13 PM

What if i told you mining isnt free and generally unprofitable?

It's no big deal that people can't access their ico tokens. Its a good thing that ETN miners have this window. It is helping this coin become resilent in ways noobs will not understand.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:17:42 PM

Actually you can trade the mined coins - you can't trade the ones you bought with your hard-earned money which makes as much sense as Superman wearing his underwear on top of his pants!
It is a world upside down...
spfoo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:20:41 PM

It's no big deal that people can't access their ico tokens. Its a good thing that ETN miners have this window. It is helping this coin become resilent in ways noobs will not understand.
Good heavens - noob tells me that mining is unprofitable! I hadn't realized that ... until now. Better stop mining then everybody. Oh but then you say mining is a "good thing"? Absolutely stunning spaghetti logic monsieur. Thank you!

iram3130
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1010

ITSMYNE 🚀 Talk NFTs, Trade NFTs 🚀

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 06:24:57 PM

I think everyone they're losing some rest from their investors in this delay and I have seen many investors want to sell their coins now as the price is more than ico rate.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
spfoo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:11:17 PM

I think everyone they're losing some rest from their investors in this delay and I have seen many investors want to sell their coins now as the price is more than ico rate.
It takes time to do the full audit - but it's a great thing that it's being done. The auditor doesn't know the company and it's people beforehand so it's not that easy. Then based on the result they'll probably change some people from the tech team. And finally they need to fix the technical problems that were discovered in the audit. This might require outside help as well. The given estimates of 3-4 weeks can still be low. Very often software dev projects can take 2-3 times the time originally estimated. 2.5x was actually an average - yes average - in one study I read about a few years back. So patience is required.

404Revolution

Activity: 252

Not Found

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:16:17 PM

Good heavens - noob tells me that mining is unprofitable! I hadn't realized that ... until now. Better stop mining then everybody. Oh but then you say mining is a "good thing"? Absolutely stunning spaghetti logic monsieur. Thank you!

Retards like you are a dime a dozen, bitch.

It's a good thing mining is profitable right now because mining generally isn't. By letting this coin go to market with mined coins only before introducing the ico funds the network has become more resilient.

Stay Mad

spfoo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:28:07 PM

Retards like you are a dime a dozen, bitch.

Generally I've noticed that the people who insult like you can trivially find the real retards just by looking into the mirror. A flashing signal for lack of education. Probably not even high school. Uni - nope. And not even a slightest sense of humor. Sad.

spfoo

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:45:04 PM

It takes time to do the full audit - but it's a great thing that it's being done. The auditor doesn't know the company and it's people beforehand so it's not that easy. Then based on the result they'll probably change some people from the tech team. And finally they need to fix the technical problems that were discovered in the audit. This might require outside help as well. The given estimates of 3-4 weeks can still be low. Very often software dev projects can take 2-3 times the time originally estimated. 2.5x was actually an average - yes average - in one study I read about a few years back. So patience is required.

Just to add a little to this:
28th of October :   ELECTRONEUM ANNOUNCE ADOPTION OF MONERO CODEBASE
 8th of November: ELECTRONEUM WORKING WITH HACKERONE.COM

That's what looks like where the risk is/was. 2 code bases were still being evaluated a few days before launch so maybe the timeline was too tight for the launch.

tmschard

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:43:26 PM
Last edit: November 15, 2017, 02:04:47 PM by tmschard

28th of October :   ELECTRONEUM ANNOUNCE ADOPTION OF MONERO CODEBASE

That's what looks like where the risk is/was. 2 code bases were still being evaluated a few days before launch so maybe the timeline was too tight for the launch.

Exactly! This is my first participation in the forum and how and I would frankly ask some questions:

Pq Electroneum? Other than their idea, what did they present with concrete? In my eyes, I´m not verified anything at all until now ... in fact, a spectacle of incompetence of people who do not understand absolutely nothing of the two essential pillars of any crypto: Security and advanced encryption.

I have an idea of the kind of vulnerability that must exist in the algorithm of that currency. If so, it responds to the delay of a technical opinion, even preliminary (hackerone). An algorithm defect will have a catastrophic effect ...

The guys were at least irresponsible to launch something without the least expertise.

-Mobile app does not work

-Simple account login does not work

-The promised product no one knows which is ...

Come on...

The only concrete thing is that someone earned 40 million USD
modfyd

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 02:24:12 PM

Mining this coin to a paper wallet... so how do I get them to an exchange without their APP?
fromholland

Activity: 280

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:14:40 PM

The guys were at least irresponsible to launch something without the least expertise.

This is intentionally.
Not because they can't get it to work, just because they're waiting for Hackerone to finish before switching them back on again.

If you want to make your first post impressive, please come with something better..

spfoo

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:19:50 PM

28th of October :   ELECTRONEUM ANNOUNCE ADOPTION OF MONERO CODEBASE

Exactly! This is my first participation in the forum and how and I would frankly ask some questions:

Pq Electroneum? Other than their idea, what did they present with concrete? In my eyes, I´m not verified anything at all until now ... in fact, a spectacle of incompetence of people who do not understand absolutely nothing of the two essential pillars of any crypto: Security and advanced encryption.

I have an idea of the kind of vulnerability that must exist in the algorithm of that currency. If so, it responds to the delay of a technical opinion, even preliminary (hackerone). An algorithm defect will have a catastrophic effect ...

-The promised product no one knows which is ...
My earlier comments are not meant to flame the coin in any way. I do think this coin has a certain level of professional aspect to it that many other coins lack. But the start has been anything but pro. Pre-launch marketing of this coin was very professional - the 40 million tells you that. But obviously the tech/dev is not under control. Even hiring one of the Monero devs is not re-assuring to me. After all he/she was hired just before the launch so he/she did not develop much of this solution. And what happens if he/she gets hit by a train? Who else has the knowledge and competence to run the crypto part of this? For sure not the people who did the first release...  

But I am also aware that Electroneum is not the only Monero-based coin with security problems right now.  
tmschard

Activity: 26

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 07:58:45 PM
Last edit: November 16, 2017, 12:00:10 AM by tmschard

This is intentionally.
Not because they can't get it to work, just because they're waiting for Hackerone to finish before switching them back on again.

If you want to make your first post impressive, please come with something better..

The only thing that impresses here is the ability of some to believe in nothingness.

As time goes by, I believe some are turning 40 million into cash! It´s realy IMPRESSIVE!  Grin

This ETN class did not present anything...
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 12:20:27 AM

The amount of Monero trolls is just downright silly!!

Check the post history of these guys!!

You guys scared?
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 01:15:57 AM

The amount of Monero trolls is just downright silly!!

Check the post history of these guys!!

You guys scared?

not to mention the newbs that sign up and instantly start posting fud in an ANN. (several in this thread) I have counted several dozen in BCT since I started making note of this. thes guys have a duel purpose here..... 1. To fud an opposing coin to their own. 2. To repeatedly post fud to farm a new account.
fudster

Activity: 1190
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:52:27 AM

Not to fud but were the bounties been distributed already?
Until those bounties aren't distributed yet, the price could dip any moment. Lets say the price in BTC lesser but the price is USD is way above ICO price. Some if not most of us prefer to look at the USD price before buying so I'd wait for it to be less than a cent.
johnnywoo2015

Activity: 824
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:27:20 AM

Looks like this coins is dead now after the initial hype about phone mining.

And they are not paying the bounties.

How much did you loose on ELECTRONEUM ?

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: