Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:39:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
jerry0

Activity: 1736
Merit: 186

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:25:49 AM

Where are you guys buying electroneum?  is it only cryptopia?  And how is that exchange because some ppl says its good but others say it isn't...
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:59:25 AM

Can anybody transfer more then 200 coins at a time?
It just fails for me.....
Seems pretty critical if this is just inflated monero with an app

Yup, if you mine on nanopool you transfer 500 ETN at once or 1k...

Yup, i've not had any issues with sending coins, can happily send a few thousands without issue.  It might be worth trying again if it's stuck as pending and doesn't show a TXID.
block_whisperer

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:54:32 AM

Yup, i've not had any issues with sending coins, can happily send a few thousands without issue.  It might be worth trying again if it's stuck as pending and doesn't show a TXID.
I'm mining on etn.spacepools, using the web wallet and the app on my phone. If I transfer any over 201 ETN it fails in 10 secs and never assigns a tx ID. Really annoying putting coins into cryptopia.

When did you guys do your xfers?
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:38:43 AM

I'm mining on etn.spacepools, using the web wallet and the app on my phone. If I transfer any over 201 ETN it fails in 10 secs and never assigns a tx ID. Really annoying putting coins into cryptopia.

You need to retry if there is no TX ID. There may be a lot of transactions.
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:46:19 AM

Where are you guys buying electroneum?  is it only cryptopia?  And how is that exchange because some ppl says its good but others say it isn't...
ETN is a very good investment. Some says that it is not good, because it doesn't innovate. There is no new tech. But it is innovating by reaching more people. This ICO was the most popular.
Imagine when millions of smartphones are going to "pseudo mine" ETN.
block_whisperer

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 11:50:42 AM

You need to retry if there is no TX ID. There may be a lot of transactions.

No because I can do 20x200 coin transfers back to back with no errors but if I try anything over 200 nada
so its not the number of tx
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:30:02 PM

I used the web wallet as well, usually if it hasn't assigned a TXID by the first 10 minutes i'l just repeat the same transaction again and it goes through, but this isn't everytime, it only happened to me a few weeks back when they announced they were having issues.
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

You don't have to depend on somebody's opinion, you need to study the project, team, technology, capability.. and make your choice. If to give advice, then of course in my opinion is a great choice for investment
rannovan

Activity: 304
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 08:10:08 PM

I'm still hold ETN coin hope will to the moon end of this year
my target is $1 I think that posible because ETN has big community
go buy lambo with ETN at 2019
NicKNac

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:36:45 PM

This one?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/MATCHBOX-LAMBORGHINI-Diablo-Yellow-Car-Moving-Parts-MB-22/352236854579?epid=1200542925&hash=item5202f3dd33:g:hbUAAOSwXYtYszjM
xjoe28

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:44:23 PM

15x or so already  Roll Eyes
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:56:38 PM

when will the wallet finally arrive? the wallet is missing and a good exchange. that takes a very long time everything.
I would not have thought that before. I think we have to wait another two months for good updates.
and many people are missing even the bounty token. that's all very complicated at electroneum
tokencoin

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:59:23 PM

I think $1 is a very achievable target for this coin. Although I don't think I'll have enough for a lambo still ha.
cardoyasilad

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 10:40:22 PM

It will happen if they will be listed on a bigger exchanges binance would fit we are in cryptopia now and the price is .15 cents still a good price.

Sr. Member / Hero Member / Legendary:

dClinic.io.
██████
██████
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
██████
██████

▄██████████████████▄
███       ▀███████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███       █████████
███              ██
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ███
███              ███
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███
██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
███████████▀ ███████
█████████▀   ███████
███████▀     ██▀ ███
███ ▀▀       █▄▄████
███          █▀▀▀▀██
███ ▄▄       ███████
██████▄     █▄ ▀███
█████████▄   ███▄███
███████████▄ ███████
▀██████████████████▀

▄██████████████████▄
████████████████████
███████████████▀▀ ██
█████████▀▀     ███
████▀▀     ▄█▀   ███
███▄    ▄██      ███
█████████▀      ▄██
█████████▄     ████
█████████████▄ ▄████
████████████████████
▀██████████████████▀
██████
██████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
██████
██████
. A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain .
| Twitter | LinkedIn | Medium | Facebook | Bitcointalk | Reddit

idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:35:36 AM

when will the wallet finally arrive? the wallet is missing and a good exchange. that takes a very long time everything.
I would not have thought that before. I think we have to wait another two months for good updates.
and many people are missing even the bounty token. that's all very complicated at electroneum

what wallet dude?! wallet is already working... many weeks... maybe you was talking about mobile miner? and yes, I agree with you.... ETN need some better exchange.... Cryptopia is cancer....  Cry
lenj

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:50:35 AM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

First i think this is very promissing token and it can grow so much just im short time.
I decide to buy it and tje price is down. I know its correction but i still sell it because of panic. So sad to know that the price back up again but i sell it in loss.
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:07:25 AM

INS has already released my tokens. And this one still held them on hostage. I'm not saying that this coin doesn't have growth potential. But they have no respect on their investors.
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 10:24:23 AM

INS has already released my tokens. And this one still held them on hostage. I'm not saying that this coin doesn't have growth potential. But they have no respect on their investors.

What are you talking about holding them hostage?  Everyone has got their coins, except the people who had suspicious activity, and then all you need to do is verify that they belong to you.
Ucantosba8Enj

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:38:10 AM

Electroneum likes dadi. dadi comunity is growing by day by.. you must search it.

XRB TEAM MAKES NEW ICO : DADI

What is DADI?

DADI is a global, decentralized cloud platform, focused on the provision of web services to help you build, scale and grow your digital products.
DADI is a global, decentralized cloud services platform, offering compute power, database storage, content delivery and other functionality to help businesses scale and grow. Unlike existing centralized cloud services, DADI implements a fog computing structure - a decentralized pool of devices, all of which are connected to the Internet. With DADI there is no single authority that regulates computing resource distribution. The platform uses cost-efficient fog computing organized by aDecentralized Autonomous Organization (DAO) Autonomous Organization (DAO) rather than a centralized cloud structure, removing the need to pay in advance for private and monopolized cloud computing platforms such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure and Google Cloud.

DADI's web services are organized around a microservices architecture that provides a series of intelligent apps for building digital products.

Who is DADI?

The DADI team is 18 strong, majority engineers, and all senior in their own fields. The company operates an all-remote setup, with a focus on asynchronous working designed to facilitate a healthy life/work balance.

DADI ERC20 token:

"DADI tokens are an integral part of the DADI Network. Consumers will be charged fees for their usage of DADI Web Services. The biggest slice of those fees will go to Hosts, with a percentage of every Host’s income paid to the Gateways that they are attached to. A smaller percentage is retained and dedicated to supporting the underlying connectivity of the network (the Ecosystem fund). A similar percentage is paid to the DADI team for the ongoing development and iteration of the platform, while Investors earn a percentage from all transactions and operational fees."

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-1.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-2.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-3.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-4.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-5.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-6.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-7.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-8.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-9.jpg

https://dadi.cloud/public/img/bitcointalkPromo-10.jpg

KEY LINKS

Supporting site for the DADI Crowdsale: https://dadi.cloud/r/v0fy4j5feh

Documents

Technology

Connect with the team

Bandibam

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 11:41:25 AM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

First i think this is very promissing token and it can grow so much just im short time.
I decide to buy it and tje price is down. I know its correction but i still sell it because of panic. So sad to know that the price back up again but i sell it in loss.

Price will increase when it will be listed on big exchanges.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: