Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
mr_denz

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 12:00:18 PM

I speculate that it will go 5x once it sells out 40 million 10 days early.    Grin Wink

Discuss

First i think this is very promissing token and it can grow so much just im short time.
I decide to buy it and tje price is down. I know its correction but i still sell it because of panic. So sad to know that the price back up again but i sell it in loss.

Price will increase when it will be listed on big exchanges.
I agree with you. for now electroneum is only available in cryptopia. I still hold etn and hope the price will continue to increase.
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ctstrphy

Activity: 144
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:44:46 PM

What are you talking about holding them hostage?  Everyone has got their coins, except the people who had suspicious activity, and then all you need to do is verify that they belong to you.

"Suspicious activity." What I did was open the site 2 days after the relaunch, because I know traffic would be too high, like how the first launch did. Wrote a support ticket, submitted the files a week after the relaunch, support replied they will unlock my account "shortly". I dunno how long should I wait for "shortly". It's been a month and when I email the support, I always receive an automated email that they are still on holiday breaks. Really? 5 days after new year?
stfN2128

Activity: 882
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 02:28:33 PM

Yes Electorenum is now 0,15 but i think, when inventors of Electroenum add their tokens/coins to other Markets not only trade on Cryptopia co nz..

They must add to huge markets.. like Binance * Bitfinex * Bithumb * OKEx * Huobi * Bittrex * GDAX * Coinone * Poloniex * Bitstamp

and the price go to the moon :-D 1 USD end of the YEAR 2018.

https://www.onebitcoinbuy.com/list-of-all-cryptocurrenices.php

Kiss Kiss

yes, 1$ is reachable this year. electroneum is performing very well compared to the whole market currently. so if bigger exchanges coming electroneum will start mooning Wink
morgan4140

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 03:52:50 PM

Yes Electorenum is now 0,15 but i think, when inventors of Electroenum add their tokens/coins to other Markets not only trade on Cryptopia co nz..

They must add to huge markets.. like Binance * Bitfinex * Bithumb * OKEx * Huobi * Bittrex * GDAX * Coinone * Poloniex * Bitstamp

Kiss Kiss

yes, 1$ is reachable this year. electroneum is performing very well compared to the whole market currently. so if bigger exchanges coming electroneum will start mooning Wink
The ETN team sent requests to all major exchanges to add a token. I'm sure in the next 2-3 months, the price of the etn will be equal to a $1
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:38:44 PM

What are you talking about holding them hostage?  Everyone has got their coins, except the people who had suspicious activity, and then all you need to do is verify that they belong to you.

"Suspicious activity." What I did was open the site 2 days after the relaunch, because I know traffic would be too high, like how the first launch did. Wrote a support ticket, submitted the files a week after the relaunch, support replied they will unlock my account "shortly". I dunno how long should I wait for "shortly". It's been a month and when I email the support, I always receive an automated email that they are still on holiday breaks. Really? 5 days after new year?

Ahh that sucks, maybe contact them on Twitter? I've seen them reply to a fair amount of people on there for the same issue.
qazgroup

Activity: 1022
Merit: 20

RiveMont

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:44:45 PM

Lets hope they will be listed on atleast one of the bigger exchanges and we will see the demand, volume and price going through the roof.

Kiss Kiss

The ETN team sent requests to all major exchanges to add a token. I'm sure in the next 2-3 months, the price of the etn will be equal to a $1

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
negamus

Activity: 245

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 07:46:46 PM

No offense, but i do not think that it will go up at the moment. the price is very stable, and it has been fluctuating between $0,08 and $0,12 for more than a month, maybe it is freezed at that point because it is a POW coin, and everybody is using it to mine, and then exchange it to the main cryptos.

R A D I X   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   The Decentralized Finance Protocol
█████████ GET TOKENS █████████    Facebook      Telegram      Twitter
The Radix DeFi Protocol is    SCALABLE SECURE COMMUNITY DRIVEN
goyal.dkg

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:40:58 PM

it will be 1$ by june 2018 , i am sure about it 90% ..  just waiting for new exchanges , and project updates .
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 08:45:06 PM

Yes, wait a little, ETN may explode. It is good to have some ETN. It is better to have a stable price for the long term i think.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 01:32:43 AM

I think this coin will behave like ripple regarding price. An excellent concept that takes time for full adoption by investors/users of this coin. I think it will be very slow to rise (like ripple) due to the overall supply, however in time it will return above $1 per coin once it takes off IRL.

Andalusy

Activity: 364

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 04:57:14 AM

We will see it’s true direction when all hasty dumpers dump their tokens. For now most of the volume comes from dumpers as expected. Only thing that makes me wanna believe in this project is the possibility of getting good attention the team is trying to get. If this project be successful some how , it will surprise so many doubters.
artmen007

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

FrontEnd developer

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:21:31 AM

Read a lot of information I still don't understand the Scam this project or not. A lot of people said Yes. Fork, monero no idea and so badly shot up. Don't know who to believe so I actually don't invest in it. As we say "no smoke without fire"

If just the price to watch after the new year, the price still did not grow. The peak was a billion of capitalization. If you take now then very carefully and slightly.

High risk high payoff
Btc_1856

Activity: 1540
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

it will be 1$ by june 2018 , i am sure about it 90% ..  just waiting for new exchanges , and project updates .

Don't expect higher returns in short period of time, to reach 1$ it will take a lot of time because still, APP is out but it is not possible for mining. So it will take another year to reach more than 1$ with the potential it has now.

Darkoth89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:33:23 PM

Don't expect higher returns in short period of time, to reach 1$ it will take a lot of time because still, APP is out but it is not possible for mining. So it will take another year to reach more than 1$ with the potential it has now.

The app is currently in beta now, so I imagine we're looking at the end of January for it to be released, maybe a little late depending on how the testing goes!
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 05:48:34 PM

Read a lot of information I still don't understand the Scam this project or not. A lot of people said Yes. Fork, monero no idea and so badly shot up. Don't know who to believe so I actually don't invest in it. As we say "no smoke without fire"

If just the price to watch after the new year, the price still did not grow. The peak was a billion of capitalization. If you take now then very carefully and slightly.
If you don't invest now and you wait that the price get higher, you are going to lose some money as you may pay a higher price. But if you want to earn very fast money, put your money on coins which price can jump very high and low very quickly. It depends if you want to play the security or if you want to take more risk. You can also buy just a little ETN and play other coins too. Look for example at ADA (Cardano), at the beginning the price didn't move a lot for 2-3 months. ETN was released only since last November and only since December for people participating in the ICO.
hdclover

Activity: 1106
Merit: 501

www.bitcoin.org

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 06:10:02 PM

This is not a scam project but definately electroneum developers ripped off Monro's source code to create their new coin with mobile mining as a marketing thing. That mobile mining concept is completely bullshit you don't even mine anything on your phone instead it's just a virtual simulator like thing running in your phone.

Blah blah
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:21:15 PM

This is not a scam project but definately electroneum developers ripped off Monro's source code to create their new coin with mobile mining as a marketing thing. That mobile mining concept is completely bullshit you don't even mine anything on your phone instead it's just a virtual simulator like thing running in your phone.

It's meant to be a mobile mining 'experience' so that new users to Crypto can experience some 'mining' without having to shell out a fortune to do so.  They've never said it's going to be anything but this.
pstraene

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:23:50 PM

what does he simulate? and where do the token come from? and how many tokens can get a samsung galaxy s8. in 24 hours ?
I  say not  mining ...   Grin   has anyone read something there? or do you only get tokens if you have a Huawei handy?
SunJAB

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 09:58:00 PM

ELECTRONEUM is a good project that I have long invested. I like the way ETN builds its development path and does it in the past. This is a project that you can take seriously. I think that my investment in ETN is very reasonable. In 2018 ETN will do the same thing with the growing crypto market every day.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 12, 2018, 10:25:26 PM

what does he simulate? and where do the token come from? and how many tokens can get a samsung galaxy s8. in 24 hours ?
I  say not  mining ...   Grin   has anyone read something there? or do you only get tokens if you have a Huawei handy?

Read the Whitepaper, it's literally all in there.  They have a pool set aside to reward the mobile 'Miners'.  I think originally they said it would be $30 worth a month, but I believe this has changed now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: