Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:32:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
jaimepenag

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2018, 09:58:46 PM

watch closer this company, in so less time they had done a lot of things, yes they promised a mobile mining and is still in process but at the time they keep us upadated with everything so just be patience and wait them to grow in more exchanges and complete their roadmap.
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
groko271

Activity: 790
Merit: 505

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 02:24:10 AM

I just wanna get in before that monsterdeal drops and just dump. I think this coin is nothing too special but the marketing team is genius. It can go up 3x in coming weeks after that I don't think it will go up too much.

I like the project, the idea, so im hanging in there for the long term in the hope it achieves its potential. *fingers crossed*
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:51:46 AM

Another day, another partnership announced for ETN!

https://twitter.com/electroneum/status/954861595821256704

This time they have partnered with: FanFare Global - ETN is looking better and better as each week goes by!
Yes, the news is good news, but unfortunately this news has not affected the price Electroneum, they froze around 0.1 $ and will not go up, I think it's to do with the lack of a good exchange

HitBTC and Next.exchange are coming in the next few weeks, but as others have said I don't think this alone is going to make the price shoot upto $1 each.  If Richard and the team keep working as hard as they currently are, that's what'll make the price rise.

Well I heard etn was robbing people. They promised a mobile Miner and haven't delivered. People should get out of this coin before the dump

You heard wrong sir. There just delays which happens with many companies. It is even more likely to happen in this space due to all this being relatively new. Even big exchanges are not able to cope and scale up so easily and are having to turn of new registrations. The ETN team did not expect this much interest so quickly and this causing delays. They really can not afford to release the mobile miner and for it not to work, that would give them much more bad press then delaying it for a month or two.

If they mess up again, you will get people posting things like “Well I heard the etn team are completely incompetent and do not know what they are doing. They have robbed people of their money and cannot deliver on promises made. People should get out of this coin before the dump!”.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 09:15:29 AM

This time they have partnered with: FanFare Global - ETN is looking better and better as each week goes by!
Yes, the news is good news, but unfortunately this news has not affected the price Electroneum, they froze around 0.1 $ and will not go up, I think it's to do with the lack of a good exchange

HitBTC and Next.exchange are coming in the next few weeks, but as others have said I don't think this alone is going to make the price shoot upto $1 each.  If Richard and the team keep working as hard as they currently are, that's what'll make the price rise.

Well I heard etn was robbing people. They promised a mobile Miner and haven't delivered. People should get out of this coin before the dump
These things take time. I'm sure a mobile Miner is coming soon.

Besides, the price is already 12x the price of the ICO. That's an insane ROI even though the team still hasn't been listed on a major exchange, and hasn't had a major development yet. Imagine what will happen when developments come and more exchanges decide to list ETN.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Darkoth89

Activity: 1274
Merit: 646

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 10:21:14 PM

HitBTC and Next.exchange are coming in the next few weeks, but as others have said I don't think this alone is going to make the price shoot upto $1 each.  If Richard and the team keep working as hard as they currently are, that's what'll make the price rise.

These things take time. I'm sure a mobile Miner is coming soon.

Besides, the price is already 12x the price of the ICO. That's an insane ROI even though the team still hasn't been listed on a major exchange, and hasn't had a major development yet. Imagine what will happen when developments come and more exchanges decide to list ETN.

Exactly.  If you want to keep up to date with them, it's best to follow their Twitter / Facebook here:

Twitter: https://twitter.com/electroneum
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum

They seem to post the most indepth stuff on Facebook, so id recommend that if you only want to choose one.

Just a quick reminder of their latest news:

Electroneum signs a deal with Fanfair global:
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1946244445637524

Mobile Mining beta is live:
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/videos/1945639132364722/

Officially going to be listed on HitBTC:
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1945527809042521

Offically going to be listed on Next.exchange:
https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/posts/1942242476037721

New Technical advisor, Michael Stollaire:
http://electroneum.com/2018/01/10/michael-stollaire-new-technical-advisor/

MOU deal signed with XIUS.
http://electroneum.com/2018/01/05/electroneum-signs-agreement-with-telecommunications-payments-giant-xius/

smallcryptoinvestor

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:58:15 AM

Hi! I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to crypto (jumped in october 2017), but I have read about electroneum and it really looks promising in my eyes. At the moment, ETN is still only available on cryptopia and I am thinking on putting half of my investments on this coin before it becomes available on other exhanges and especially before the mobile mining comes online. It could become huge. For me it feels almost impossible that ETN would not gain when this happens. If it reach 1 USD this year, my lambo dream would come true. ATM, I am just waiting for my altcoins to grow a bit before I sell and buy ETN. Probably in late February. What do you ETN lovers think? From a speculative point of view, would it be better to invest now or in like 1 month?

bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
January 27, 2018, 08:14:55 AM

I just wanna get in before that monsterdeal drops and just dump. I think this coin is nothing too special but the marketing team is genius. It can go up 3x in coming weeks after that I don't think it will go up too much.

Most of the people who invested in the ico and have not sold yet are in for the long term, i do not think they will sell for cheap, team is good and i do not think big players will dump below $1, as the potential is big. We just need to give the team some time to deliver.

Darkoth89

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:17:44 AM
Merited by MV7 (1)

Hi! I'm a bit of an idiot when it comes to crypto (jumped in october 2017), but I have read about electroneum and it really looks promising in my eyes. At the moment, ETN is still only available on cryptopia and I am thinking on putting half of my investments on this coin before it becomes available on other exhanges and especially before the mobile mining comes online. It could become huge. For me it feels almost impossible that ETN would not gain when this happens. If it reach 1 USD this year, my lambo dream would come true. ATM, I am just waiting for my altcoins to grow a bit before I sell and buy ETN. Probably in late February. What do you ETN lovers think? From a speculative point of view, would it be better to invest now or in like 1 month?

If you are new, putting half your investment into something is alot of your eggs in one basket.  Also, id highly suggest doing the research yourself on why you should invest.  Other people may have their own agenda to get you to buy into the project.

Here's my 2c.  Right now ETN is below the 1000-1100 sats it's been at for a few months, so is a great time to buy in.  However, I would read some of the articles and announcements first, and decide if you want to invest based on those.  Nobody can say where it will be at the end of February, it could be $0.01 it could be $1, if you believe in the project, now is a great time to get in.
MV7

Activity: 322
Merit: 107

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 10:26:22 AM

If you are new, putting half your investment into something is alot of your eggs in one basket.  Also, id highly suggest doing the research yourself on why you should invest.  Other people may have their own agenda to get you to buy into the project.

Here's my 2c.  Right now ETN is below the 1000-1100 sats it's been at for a few months, so is a great time to buy in.  However, I would read some of the articles and announcements first, and decide if you want to invest based on those.  Nobody can say where it will be at the end of February, it could be $0.01 it could be $1, if you believe in the project, now is a great time to get in.
I agree. If you are new to crypto trading, I would advise on holding a large amount (around 50%) on safe coins such as BTC and ETH. Then use the remaining 50% or so and divide it into altcoins such as ETN that you think will be successful.

The main thing when you are starting out is to think of trades more as a learning experience, and not to focus so much on making profits. Everyone takes losses when they first start, so don't worry so much about it. Because you are likely to take losses when you first start investing, don't put such a large percentage of your holdings into smaller altcoins.

I think it's great though that you found ETN, because I think it's a great project with a lot of potential. I still have a good portion of the ETN coins that I received, and I intend to keep them for a while. The important thing for you, and newer investors is to keep researching and learn more about crypto and different projects.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:21:29 PM

Absolutely, hold onto something like ETH and BTC. If you want to try and get lucky as well, you might want to take a look into this website as well: https://buyandhold100crypto.com/how-to-run-the-experiment/ you might not have $1000 to put in like they did, but the principle still applies if you have say $100.  Find the top 10 coins you like, and buy and hold $10 worth of each of them.  if you try and think of the $100 as 'Lost' and check the prices ones a week, you may end surprised.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 02:15:06 AM

I think all the hype related to Electroneum will over in some time... And they will still don't launch the mobile miner... This was the factor that moved this project... many peple believes that the miner will be good to put many new people into the crypto... BUT, they are taking too much time for that..  Cry
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 04:54:27 AM

well my friend, today its good time to buy more ETN, i think in 2 week the price is more than 0,16 $,,i am hold 13000 ETN Grin
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 07:13:54 AM

Currently, it is at $0.11 and I bought some today. I am still waiting until the price will drop to $0.09 to buy more but it seems like ETN will start to rise in the next few weeks. I knew that ETN is a game changer due to the fact that Richard and the team are working hard to get more partnership with other company and that's great for the community.
x0Miner

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 08:35:18 AM

For anyone interested, important news this morning: https://www.reddit.com/r/Electroneum/comments/7ti3s0/the_electroneum_codebase_includes_code_inherited/
Pedro18

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:26:55 AM

I just sold my electroneum. The team and marketing of electroneum is really good but their project is really delayed, their mobile mining is really sad. Because until now, there is still now mobile mining, only mobile wallet and web wallet and also one exchange is just available which is cryptopia.
adroitful_one
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1041

1GhxHtabWhEpdb7e7oEJ2vd542n33BwTHR

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:01:21 AM

I just sold my electroneum. The team and marketing of electroneum is really good but their project is really delayed, their mobile mining is really sad. Because until now, there is still now mobile mining, only mobile wallet and web wallet and also one exchange is just available which is cryptopia.

This is what's holding the price of ETN back in my opinion. I thnk if they can get the mobile miner working correctly, the coin will get noticed by bigger exchanges and the price will go up. Can only hope that starts to happen pretty soon. I for one would love to have my old phones sitting around to mine ETN.
kindbtc

Activity: 1008
Merit: 12

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 10:09:56 AM
Merited by bigcash2011 (5)

I think selling etn at this dip is not a wise think to do, just hold for longer period, let them resolve the wallet issues, produce a quality mobile mining platform and get listed on bigger exchanges and then the potential will be huge, just wait and hold you will be happy with the results.

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
Darkoth89

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 09:08:44 PM
Merited by idunets (1)

Official update from their Facebook/Twitter:

Adding to this, we have noticed the negative speculation and misinformation being pushed out regarding Monero Block 202162, and the subsequent patch code. This is a very simple 2 line fix, one that we are aware of - as a number of Community Devs have already confirmed.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/photos/a.1875461826049120.1073741828.1850733001855336/1950026948592607/?type=3&theater

I understand people where scared of what would happen, but don't forget HackerOne did a full review of their code, I very much doubt they didn't know about this already, but saying that don't get me wrong, it's sloppy leaving it in if they did know.
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:23:12 AM

Official update from their Facebook/Twitter:

Adding to this, we have noticed the negative speculation and misinformation being pushed out regarding Monero Block 202162, and the subsequent patch code. This is a very simple 2 line fix, one that we are aware of - as a number of Community Devs have already confirmed.

Source: https://www.facebook.com/electroneum/photos/a.1875461826049120.1073741828.1850733001855336/1950026948592607/?type=3&theater

I understand people where scared of what would happen, but don't forget HackerOne did a full review of their code, I very much doubt they didn't know about this already, but saying that don't get me wrong, it's sloppy leaving it in if they did know.

I wonder if it was left there on purpose to create a temporary dip before launching the mobile mining. Would not put it past them. Let the weak hands sell and then FOMO after the price starts climbing when the mobile mining goes online.

Don't really see the point of selling before mobile miner is out. It could come out anytime now and you will have missed out.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 08:24:57 PM

This is what's holding the price of ETN back in my opinion. I thnk if they can get the mobile miner working correctly, the coin will get noticed by bigger exchanges and the price will go up. Can only hope that starts to happen pretty soon. I for one would love to have my old phones sitting around to mine ETN.

IDK if it will be as soon as we all want... I'm watching this project since ICO... they are working hard, and they are making the things right... but too much time, and too much fails... I agree with you, the only thing that holds the ETN price is thar every body are waiting for mobile miner... do you can believe me that I bought 3 phones to start mining 2 months ago and I'm stil waiting?  Grin
Pages: « 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 [55] 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: