Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:15:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ELECTRONEUM SPECULATION THREAD  (Read 64062 times)
hs84

Activity: 137
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 09:28:41 PM

if ELECTRONEUM is a scam so leave them and if it is not a scam then it value will be increase soon because big exchange coin required a big volume so their price will be increase, if we think about ETH every one will said about ETH that it is a scam in the early year etherium price was fall so down and then after some months the price was go so high. i think just this we all well survived on electroneum.
Electroneum is definitely a shitcoin, because there is no usecase, partnerships or other developements to help the ecosystem. And no, the listing on a exchange is no developement ;-).

for me it looks as well as a pump and dump coin Wink
i like the way they do the mining on there cellphone,... but it is not really mining Wink hahaha Wink crazy project Wink
and it was only working on android,... not on ios Wink
haha,...
all this really sounds not that good to be honest Wink
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 11:18:45 PM

Electroneum is pure marketing, nothing else. There is no product which makes the coin valuable. As they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper, they introduced it just so people dont have to deal with more than 2 decimals as in case of BTC. Also, again as they have mentioned in their whitepaper, mobile mining is just a novelty and will NOT provide any significant amount of coins.
idunets

Activity: 462
Merit: 109

View Profile
May 27, 2018, 10:28:11 PM

Electroneum is pure marketing, nothing else. There is no product which makes the coin valuable. As they clearly mentioned in their whitepaper, they introduced it just so people dont have to deal with more than 2 decimals as in case of BTC. Also, again as they have mentioned in their whitepaper, mobile mining is just a novelty and will NOT provide any significant amount of coins.

I must agree with you, it's a good example of how people's mind is easy to manipulate... and manipulate in long term! want to know what I'm talking? just go to their telegram and start discussing any problem of the project, you will be attacked by fanatics Smiley thinking well... how they wanted to make money if their marketing is based on mobile miner of third world countries? how project which marketing is based on "mobile giveaway" want reach big investors?  Grin Electroneum is(or was) "so popular" because there's too many people who want free money Smiley
Pickle-Rick

Activity: 143
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:46:03 PM

This is all just growing pains. You have to remember that this field is still relatively new.

Just imagine if they are doing as well as they are now, how well they will be doing when they get the tech fixed and star marketing full force?

They have not even started marketing properly spending the ico money. Once they do, people who panic sold will be sorry.

They just need to get the tech side fixed before they take marketing to the next stage.
pageraji

Activity: 966
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:33:21 AM

electroneum now is shit coin and dead project, roadmap is over, i think developer is finished party..
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 05:17:35 PM

A terrible coin, every time I bought, she just fell, and fell.

that doesn't mean its a bad coin, apple shares dropped for years after the dotcom bubble, now they're up 20.000%. I'm not saying electroneum is going to be the next big thing, but if you bought them, it must mean that you did your research and decided the project had a lot of potential. Otherwise, you invested in something you didn't understand and you just rode the hype train

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
 ██                                            ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 07:36:55 PM

A terrible coin, every time I bought, she just fell, and fell.

that doesn't mean its a bad coin, apple shares dropped for years after the dotcom bubble, now they're up 20.000%. I'm not saying electroneum is going to be the next big thing, but if you bought them, it must mean that you did your research and decided the project had a lot of potential. Otherwise, you invested in something you didn't understand and you just rode the hype train
Look better towards the GRAFT project
withche.07

Activity: 549
Merit: 259

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

I remember their release date and how hyped this coin was. I think they had many problems and somewhat fixed. Community support is nice so its buyable coin in my opinion. Its more than pump dump.

[]
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████▀               █████▄
▄██████▀       ▀███████   █████▄
▄█████▀  ▄    █▄   ▀██▀  ▄  █████▄
████▀  ▄██  █  ███▄    ▄███  █████
▄███  ▄████ ███  ██▀     ▀███  ████▄
███         ▀███    ▄███▄   ▀█  ████
███  ████▄            ▀▀▀██▄     ███
████  ████ ████▀    █▄▄▄         ███
▀████  ██  ██▀  ▄██  ███▀▀      ███▀
█████  █  ▀  ▄████▀    ▄██▀  ▄████
▀█████     ▄█▀▀    ▄  ██▀  ▄█████▀
▀█████       ▄▄█████    ▄██████▀
▀█████               ▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
[|]
3DBrushes

Activity: 617
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:34:47 PM

Anybody really using their mobile miner? It is actually horrible. It not only wastes your mobile's resources but also you won't get credited frequently. This was so much hyped during ICO but now it's a disappointment.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
callkiller

Activity: 251

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 08:38:35 PM

Anybody really using their mobile miner? It is actually horrible. It not only wastes your mobile's resources but also you won't get credited frequently. This was so much hyped during ICO but now it's a disappointment.
What? It doesn't use up much battery at all and I'm getting over 10 etn a day so I dont know what you were expecting but its exactly what they said it would be.
mistajackson

Activity: 61

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 09:07:47 PM

One of the biggest shit coins ever is electronium.
contraband (OP)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 528

Community Manager: ETN

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 09:02:51 PM

What? It doesn't use up much battery at all and I'm getting over 10 etn a day so I dont know what you were expecting but its exactly what they said it would be.

173,000 Active Mobile Miners at same time today
altercreed

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:36:44 AM

It's been 7 months have past already since this cryptocurrency is listed on coinmarketcap and seems that its market price is way lower than it's orig ICO price already for several months now. Just hodl this crypto since it's a potential crypto designed for smart phone users as to easy transfers, online/offline wallets and mobile mining.

tonyharding

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 07:48:55 AM

ETN will be massive in several months from now. Its just gone through 7 months of teething issues. Hopefully the blockchain will sort itself out in a few days. Then it will onwards and upwards. When the mobile providers start to push it there will be millions of concurrent users and an actual use for ETN. Plus the instant payment software coming out (to be shown in just over a week I believe) itll be massive. Buy now whilst its cheap.

Just HODL.
callkiller

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:34:50 AM

It's been 7 months have past already since this cryptocurrency is listed on coinmarketcap and seems that its market price is way lower than it's orig ICO price already for several months now.
You are wrong. It is now $.02 the ICO price was $.01, it never dropped below ICO and even went over 20 times the ICO at one stage. This is the lowest its been since it launched but its still x2 the ICO price
ColdZerk

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:39:16 AM

More & More people run Electroneum`s miner app: amount of active miners is 168k for today.
Hashrate for SnapDragon 821 is ~30-31 H/s.
CowboyX

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 10:45:51 AM

It's been 7 months have past already since this cryptocurrency is listed on coinmarketcap and seems that its market price is way lower than it's orig ICO price already for several months now.
You are wrong. It is now $.02 the ICO price was $.01, it never dropped below ICO and even went over 20 times the ICO at one stage. This is the lowest its been since it launched but its still x2 the ICO price

Hello! I'm thinking about buying for a long time! Do you think it makes sense? Recently, a lot of talk about ELECTRONEUM
callkiller

View Profile
June 05, 2018, 11:10:42 AM

Hello! I'm thinking about buying for a long time! Do you think it makes sense? Recently, a lot of talk about ELECTRONEUM
The price is very low now and is a good time to buy. That is my opinion but you should only put into crypto what yo can afford to lose (twice lol)
ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 11:49:01 AM

when can the first person pay his mobile rate like this?

Step 2: Allowing the users to spend their currency
The key to mass adoption is to not just ensure people can access your currency. You must ensure the currency has utility.

Once users have Electroneum in their wallets they will start to want to experience spending cryptocurrency for the first time. That’s where the second benefit of our partnerships with mobile operators makes all the difference.

Our partners have agreed to begin the process of accepting Electroneum as payment from their customers. We are currently in negotiation with some enormous global brands who have expressed strong interest in adding Electroneum digital payments to the list of 'ways to pay'.

We already have signed agreements in place to develop Electroneum payment integration for over 1.2 million agents, dealers and distributors in over 9 countries and have many more in negotiation.

As with all disruptive technology, the market’s entrepreneurial spirit will find ways to accept and use Electroneum as our numbers of users grow into the 10s of millions.

By making our currency available to millions of people, and allowing those people to spend our currency, we’re poised to take cryptocurrency further than it has ever been.
hckdeface

Activity: 364
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 12:59:33 PM

ETN was hyped too much , but as of now i don't see any interesting feature in this project .
mobile mining also just for name sake .
Pages: « 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 [62] 63 64 65 »
  Print  

Jump to: