Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 02:38:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Good news to bitcoin traders.  (Read 8286 times)
Natsuu

Activity: 1120
Merit: 158

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:59:49 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.

If this is true we will expect a high buying demand for bitcoins and altcoins after this great news specially all of former panic people will now back to purchase bitcoin. Expectation also that all crypto currencies value  will go up suddenly so be on board now before its too late as bitcoin will reach $5,000 for sure before this year 2017 will end.

The fact that we're not the only one who benefited in this current price but also the big whales and soon they will make this hype and it's time to get profit. So its better to buy now because soon not everyone can be afford to buy some pieces of bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 03:11:19 AM

"Chinese government said it is impossible to ban bitcoin that they are just trying to regulate it and they actions should benefits blockchain" https://www.reddit.com/r/Bitcoin/comments/6zzmyy/official_press_of_china_it_is_impossible_to_ban/ for fundamental analysis traders, the best time to buy bitcoin is now as this is the best significant news that come from China after the banned of ico and the fake news or rumor of banned of cryptocurrency exchangers in China.
This is great actually, were it shows only how bitcoin really important to them.  And I think, China will revoke banning of the ico.
Therefore, it is really timely to buy bitcoin at the present time now.
Exidous

Activity: 239
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:22:11 AM

hope all this fud stop then price can recover. I need money to do something but dont want cut loss
adam1230
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 09:12:35 AM

we all know that China goverment cannot ban Bitcoin. Also any other goverment cannot do this. Its impossible.
And bitcoin price down was a correction after a big bounce. Thats not related to china ban.
For sure Bitcoin price will start a big bounce by end of this year.
erwan

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 11:22:19 AM

I expect the price of Bitcoin to fall again to $ 3.4K.
I have not bought it when it was down yesterday.
Ctn

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:02:54 PM

Who! Never thought china would bring up news like that. Dam it, if that happens and they publish an official article about that then china will again start putting their money into bitcoin and it's gonna boost the bitcoin to all new price of more than 5 k. Yeah surely that's gonna happen guys, but this news better be very true. The opposite effect will happen from the next week and bitcoin will start raising. Looks like crypto market is going to bloom one more time. ;-)
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:18:31 PM

There is a recent tweet from Charlie Lee that China will not ban mining and the network so this is still a good news though he confirms that China did banned the exchanges. And what makes me comfortable that there will be a good price increase for the upcoming weeks to come is that we experienced most of the time is only dumped. This month is bloody for bitcoin so maybe October is greener pasture.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
traccdev

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:25:41 PM

Anyone can post anything on reddit. It is not a trusted source. May be someone is trolling.
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:27:48 PM

even it is true or not I still dont want China trader in this crypto world. they use many way to get money from us

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 01:34:29 PM

There is a recent tweet from Charlie Lee that China will not ban mining and the network so this is still a good news though he confirms that China did banned the exchanges. And what makes me comfortable that there will be a good price increase for the upcoming weeks to come is that we experienced most of the time is only dumped. This month is bloody for bitcoin so maybe October is greener pasture.
If that tweet is real and official, then I can say that China is really just making fun of us. They are taking advantage of those people who easily get panic when there are  negative news like the recent one. Well, I personally don't believe that China will push through the banning of exchanges forever. So, let's all just be updated on what will happen in the next weeks.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
shintosai

Activity: 756
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:11:13 PM

If that tweet is real and official, then I can say that China is really just making fun of us. They are taking advantage of those people who easily get panic when there are  negative news like the recent one. Well, I personally don't believe that China will push through the banning of exchanges forever. So, let's all just be updated on what will happen in the next weeks.
if the news or tweet was legit it will bring those panic holders back even at in their loss for sure they will buy back and hope to see the rise again, we will
see the result maybe after another week or two then another pumped will be expect before the hard fork happen, still aiming to see btc to rise double or
more before the year end.

Landagert

Activity: 165

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:19:17 PM

The point of Bitcoin being decentralized is that they cannot be ban from any sort of country, if they can ban it then Bitcoin will not be decentralized at all and that they are controlled by a single authority. Can someone clarify that I am right?

Regulating is safe for Bitcoin I guess

AngelSky

Activity: 1008
Merit: 537

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 02:28:25 PM

if the news or tweet was legit it will bring those panic holders back even at in their loss for sure they will buy back and hope to see the rise again, we will
see the result maybe after another week or two then another pumped will be expect before the hard fork happen, still aiming to see btc to rise double or
more before the year end.

I expected the same. Don't do panic selling. If you want to do so,just do it only  for the emergency. Selling the bitcoin in emergency for low price is not at all false.You use your long term Holding only for your emergency. So there is nothing wrong in that. If you no need of money means, just hold your bitcoin.
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 08:38:34 PM

Not literally making fun of us but they are doing something in the economy of crypto currency in their country's stand about it. Regulating, making laws about ICO's as I noticed that there are some news too that they will remove those bans after making an appropriate law about ICO's so that's a good one but I don't have an idea if they will still pursue the shut down of the exchanges there.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 12:26:21 AM

This is a huge weight off my shoulders. I love trading crypto and thought China was planning to permanently ban it, and while I do not live in China they are a huge part of the market that would just disappear overnight.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
liseff3

Activity: 532
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:23:54 AM

Right now, there's still a chance to buy as much Bitcoin as we can. Because, I feel some crypto currencies will increase for the next few weeks. For Traders this is a favorable time for you if you buy Btc in current situation and condition.
BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:43:12 AM

Right now, there's still a chance to buy as much Bitcoin as we can. Because, I feel some crypto currencies will increase for the next few weeks. For Traders this is a favorable time for you if you buy Btc in current situation and condition.
this opportunity should be put to good use. because with this news then the possibility of bitcoin will experience an increase in price. as usual that when there is positive news then the trend of bitcoin will always increase. although not high but the increase I feel will be quite stable. especially at this time the price always increases every year, bitcoin prices tend to always rise even when there is negative sentiment information. This proves that bitcoin is strong enough to deal with bad news. so the current opportunity is to buy bitcoin at the price price at 4000$ and we have the opportunity to sell bitcoin over  4000$.
Nasty23

Activity: 736

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 01:57:07 AM

this opportunity should be put to good use. because with this news then the possibility of bitcoin will experience an increase in price. as usual that when there is positive news then the trend of bitcoin will always increase. although not high but the increase I feel will be quite stable. especially at this time the price always increases every year, bitcoin prices tend to always rise even when there is negative sentiment information. This proves that bitcoin is strong enough to deal with bad news. so the current opportunity is to buy bitcoin at the price price at 4000$ and we have the opportunity to sell bitcoin over  4000$.
Yes I agree to you that bitcoin is now strong enough to deal with bad news even there is a small effect at the price of bitcoin now because of the weak hands but there are many investors now that choose to support the bitcoin price.

Ann Impas

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 02:02:22 AM

It's now time to buy again BTC because it will rise now and maybe go to 6k by the end of the month so let's pack our bags and let's fly to the moon!
Fog Fence

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:01:00 AM

bitcoin is back 3800. but I think we should wait some time. If it can get back 4k$ let invest because it's can reach 5k again soon
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: