Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 01:45:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7167 times)
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 05:10:22 PM

—  "I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around."

People are doing this on the forum and elsewhere already ...check the Bitcoin and Altcoin service sections of this forum.
Want & Need may actually play some role on how people spend their bitcoin.   No one would like to spend their Bitcoin on goods and services not as profitable(or valuable) as their Bitcoin. I can't for example just buy a mobile phone with my Bitcoin unless I have strong need for the phone.
My theory:   ICOs owners paying for  Campaigns with Bitcoin tend to value their products more than those paying with Altcoin.

Bitcoin is special. It isn't like mere Fiat. It may require incentives to make people spend their Bitcoin on goods and services.

—  " the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks."

I read that a new solution called "Lightning Network" will fix this problem. So you may begin to enjoy low fee on Bitcoin before the end of the year.
  Exchanges are way too centralized. I totally agree!

—" are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?"

Blockchain, Decentralization, deflation and love for cool tech are basically what attracted me to Cryptocurrency.  Never had any intention of becoming a millionaire through crypto but if this happens, why not?  I will see it as a reward for my dedication.
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
joepino2k1

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:07:56 AM

I truly believe in Bitcoin and I keep my savings in Bitcoin and other altcoins. I see the future of cryptos as the internet money of the future. Unfortunately there are not a lot of places where bitcoins can be spent. I think the community  has a lot of work to do by providing new ideas and businesses whereby bitcoin can be accepted locally. The bitcoin project will become truly attainable if everyone continue to support the initiative to eradicate the fiat currency.
GetFreeCoins

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:11:30 AM

Yes, I think I true believer.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:27:24 AM

this a nice question i am one of believer in bitcoin in the crypto world i am here in forum to learn lot for the potential of bitcoin as currency and can get income here in the forum because i partictipate in the campaign but not i'm here for the income is also to enjoy the discussion and to promote the bitcoin  the world of new currency how bitcoin go popular around the world as currceny and  give people decent job or better life.

Juliedarwin

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:41:26 AM

Yes I am.In the case of my situation as a newbie I am really do believe that I am becoming one of the highest rank in this site.Lol..Nope I believe In the saying if you trust from what you are doing you have a chance to become famous rich one.I am a true believer from the value of crypto currency and i keep it to myself in the near future of my kids.
Burks

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:49:12 AM

Of course it is true, I am a person who is not easy to believe in others, but if I already believe in others my belief is very high
Hi bro, ofcourse im also a true believer.I totally believe that bitcoin is gonna be very important in our future life.As we all knows that the value of bitcoin is constantly increasing.So we can believe that it will be increase always.
As oper the statistics also it will be highly important in the world future currency.So invest today itself to enjoy the profits in future.
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 08:56:18 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

So are you a True Believer?

By default on the average everybody involved in bitcoin is a believer but being a true believer as you have right proposed here is really beyond the individual on what you want. In several cases, a lot of us wants to spend bitcoin to get basic things but the avenue is not available to spend we are then left with the option of holding (which then increase without no fault of ours) till the time its enough to be converted to fiat in other to get the basic things we need.

kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:08:41 AM

Yes, now I am a true believer, but when I got informed about this platform in 2013 then I didn't trust anymore. but after day after day, I have been involved in this system and my belief has been growing. at the current situation, I believe that Bitcoin will dominate in the financial sector and it will be a global currency in the future.
zanezane

Activity: 868
Merit: 150

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:19:00 AM

Oh yeah I'm true believer and I always put my hopes to this.
Even though there are many fuds that circulates in the community, even it crashes, I still believe that bitcoin will recover maybe not sooner but eventually it will.
And I'm still holding to it.

Chyton

Activity: 322
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:27:57 AM

Oh yes I'm a true cryptocurrency believer, note that cryptocurrency not Bitcoin. I believe that Bitcoin isn't going to be used as a currency like what you say, people are using Bitcoin as a medium to store wealth not as a currency. I believe that a there will be a cryptocurrency that is going to be used as a currency in the future, I'm sure that it isn't Bitcoin.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
Anonymous and Untraceable
ANN  Whitepaper  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram  Discord 

▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
joromz1226

Activity: 798
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:32:48 AM

I see alot of people are holding Bitcoins and are convinced that their coins would multiply in value. The same people preach the Bitcoin ideology that its P2P,  decentralised, low to nil send or receive etc.

However, only a small group of people today are using Bitcoins as they were intended. And the fees are not exactly cheap to buy Bitcoins, not to mention those exchange places are basically like banks.

So my question is, are you a True believer of Bitcoins and other Cryptocurrencies that it will one day replace paper money, decentralised and all. Or are you only a believer that the price will continue to climb and you'll one day be a millionaire?

I simply find it fascinating that its apparent, people are preaching the benefits of Bitcoins but they are not using them. Preaching to newbies and drive up the demand and prices of the coins.
Rather, I would love to see people who really believe in Bitcoins, actually going out there and using the coins to purchase products, send/receive coins and let the coins circulate around. I would love to see that day. When the prices are not so volatile, and the coins are being used as they were intended. However, not being volatile also means the prices would rise sharply like it has been this year, which also means you wont be a millionaire holding onto them coins.

Sad to know the truth but the thing you are saying on here is the truth on which most people do really see Bitcoin as a form of investment not really on its main purpose but well we cant blame them or even ourselves to engage such thing because no people doesn't really like to have money or earn money on bitcoin.This is really the advantage or goodness why bitcoin is popular.Its a new way payment system and at the same time a money making opportunity.
ACtually, I'm a true believer of bitcoin. Because I really saw that its usages was very helpful to anyone in terms of sending money, savings, monthly bills . And I think through that it became popular due to many community embraced it so much. Especially bitcoin decentralization which I like the most.
shimbark123

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:36:00 AM

Well I am a true believer of bitcoin. Its purspose in this world is so good. I can see many good things for its purpose. Because of bitcoin I can get money for myself. Just for hodling it. Well I hope that if you believe on something you can accumulate well. Smiley

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
777Bitcoin

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:41:40 AM
Last edit: October 03, 2017, 10:15:09 AM by 777Bitcoin

Yes I am and I’m not totally saving all my earned bitcoin but I also purchased something for what I do really need. So if that practice makes me a true believer, maybe I am. But most people or member of  bitcoin community are hesitant to used they’re bitcoin because they believe that it has big potential to grow more than the price now. And we can’t blame them actually, they’re more patience than me.
abilarde

Activity: 47
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:40:23 AM

Yes i am 100% believer . this sometimes you need in your life, you need to try everything that is can help you. I am true believer in bitcoin because of its good purpose and good intention to help evryone.
Mandoy

Activity: 644
Merit: 264

Aurox

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:44:06 AM

I truly believe in Bitcoin and I keep my savings in Bitcoin and other altcoins. I see the future of cryptos as the internet money of the future. Unfortunately there are not a lot of places where bitcoins can be spent. I think the community  has a lot of work to do by providing new ideas and businesses whereby bitcoin can be accepted locally. The bitcoin project will become truly attainable if everyone continue to support the initiative to eradicate the fiat currency.

I can relate to your story since for 5 months I keep savings a percentage of my earned bitcoins online. Right now I have saved 0.3 btc already and I am still trying to increase it. I believe that years from now we can see the value of bitcoin rising up to 20k$. Merchants around the world are nos starting to accept bitcoin and its only a matter of time that it will be in a mass usage.

Aurox.

Designed to make
you money
|Proprietary Indicators
& Signals
|||                  ▄██▄▄▄▄▄
                ▄████████▀█▄▀
            ▄▄██████████▀
           ██████████▀██
          ███████████▄▄ ▄▄
         ██████████████ ▀▀█▄
     ▄▄████████████▀▄█▀   ▀▀
▄▀▀ ███████████▀▀▀ ██▀
▀▄▄▀ ██████▀ ▄▄
      ████▀ ██▀
     ███▀  █▀
     ▄█▌  ▐█▌
     ▀██   ▀▀
██████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████   ████

Get Started. FREE!
██   ████   ██████   ████████   ██████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Skyshark

Activity: 505

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 10:54:25 AM

I believe that most of us here if not all, are believers, that bitcoin would one day replace the paper money, and we won't be needing it because of bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. I think that is why most of us here are are investing in bitcoin, the unexpected increase in value of bitcoin is just an bonus of what bitcoin is really about. Its just that, the increase in bitcoins value is so noticeable that others are directed only to the value not the purpose.

xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:00:24 AM

Even though I believe Bitcoin is a very great investment but I don't think it can replace any paper money, the country won't let Bitcoin become their main currency, and currency in a country can't be decentralized, it can caused the economic falling down to pieces and the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM
maydna

Activity: 2926
Merit: 556

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:10:27 AM

i am true believer with bitcoin because with bitcoin, now i can have my own income without doing any real job in my real life. i believe with bitcoin, i can be like others people which they can have income for daily, weekly or monthly and i am on the right way to do what i want. beside that, now i have my own investment which is bitcoin and i don't have to deposit my money into the bank and i only need to save more bitcoin in my wallet so when the price is increase, i can make profit.
1Referee
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1427

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:18:32 AM

Even though I believe Bitcoin is a very great investment but I don't think it can replace any paper money, the country won't let Bitcoin become their main currency, and currency in a country can't be decentralized, it can caused the economic falling down to pieces and the rich will get richer and the poor will get poorer

People who constantly talk about Bitcoin replacing this or that are delusional. Sure, it has the potential to replace the banking system, fiat currencies, etc, but for that to happen, we need a revolution to start where people unite and choose to exit this on debt based system that leads to absolutely nothing. I am definitely willing to participate in this revolution because I want to 'fight' for financial freedom, because everyone deserves to have that, but when the incentive isn't there when it comes to the majority of the people, nothing will change. I am glad that I have the far majority of my wealth sitting in Bitcoin, and thus have already made a contribution towards enjoying financial freedom.
Md Saad

Activity: 584
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 11:26:10 AM

So far so good. day by day I am becoming a die heart fan of Bitcoin. from the day I got engaged with this system, I became a serious believer of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is becoming a popular platform in the digital business sector not only that Bitcoin is getting credible in the investment platform also. so that I think Bitcoin will dominate the global market in the future. and it will be a global currency one day.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: