Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 09:37:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Are you a True Believer?  (Read 7166 times)
Dava.Dina

Activity: 296
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 12:56:21 AM

Alhamdulillah I can already enjoy the results of Bitcoin.
I strongly believe in Bitcoin, that's why I spend most of my time in Bitcoin, because I know Bitcoin's price will be high, Bitcoin believes as a digital gold shop, and I believe Bitcoin is my future and that will help me make money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yansen

Activity: 588
Merit: 106

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:13:42 AM

the main purpose of bitcoin is to help simplify payments with digital. but now it has changed as an investment tool. most people now believe bitcoin not as payment but as an investment. only a few people who believe bitcoin will replace the fiat currency. this is so bad. I also think bitcoin is no longer a currency, but I see bitcoin for the future will be an investment not a currency.
Tux99

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:17:14 AM

we are talking about believe I really do not really rely on trust because in this crypto world there is no definite thing. actually here we just mengadalkan strategy and a fortune to make a profit. we should not be so confident that giving up all your money for crypto do is a quarter of your money for crypto.

Are you using google translate mate?
Well, believe can comes whenever to our heart because of our experience in cryptotrading.
After so much time doing in cryptocurrency world, we will know that we are really believer or not but for me i am true believer to this really important world.
coin_1122

Activity: 1134
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:37 AM

Still, i have a huge expectation on Bitcoin price, i an not losing my confidence because already i have seen many ups and downs in the past 2 years, soon we can see there is a huge price increase in the market.
Apiapik

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:22:48 AM

Yes, I still believe that bitcoin will be able to rise again.
I will stick around not to sell my bitcoin.
It is already a risk in investing, especially trading, if not up ya down the price.
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:57:41 AM

I believe in btc and I always spend bitcoin where I can . why wouldn't I ? Spending it increases it's value. We all spend money so I may as well use btc to spend. Any place or chance I can use btc I use it. My salary is in btc

Bitcoin forever !!!

Have trust and faith friends !!
what if you think bitcoin costs down and affects your income what do you do if you stick to your stance to keep working and looking for motivation
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:31:29 AM

I am a true believer of it, because when i starting working in bitcoin my life easily change and i can earn money  without regreting of it. I used my money in a good way that can help to my family. I don't care if what people think it and what they do their money because i can get nothing about it. But for me i always believe bitcoin because they give me a chance to work free and contented.
abonti

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:32:38 AM

yeh, i am a true believer because i believe that bitcoin will be grow up again. because, in my experience  I can that the last 2 year the price of bitcoin was the same pattern. And it was increased in market. that's why i still believe in bitcoin.
MD Milon

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:23:04 AM

I am a true believer.I believe bitcoin so much.I hope bitcoin price value rise very soon.I believe bitcoin because it gives me opportunity for earn money.it gives me financial freedom.I believe bitcoin price grow up again.
iMark

Activity: 1162
Merit: 251

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:44:32 AM

I just do believe in bitcoin that can bring me to wealth, I currently holding bitcoin now and trust it, this is also what other people to do so, to hold and wait for the time that bitcoin will reach to $20k USD or more this year.
are you a bit tired to hold bitcoin because in these few months bitcoin price changes do not show anything positive and are more likely to decline, I myself feel tired enough to hold, I hold since January until april at this time and have not sold it because the price continues to decline, I really need an inspiration because now I feel desperate to hold my bitcoin
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:48:00 AM

I am a true believer.I believe bitcoin so much.I hope bitcoin price value rise very soon.I believe bitcoin because it gives me opportunity for earn money.it gives me financial freedom.I believe bitcoin price grow up again.

If you want financial freedom and opportunity to earn money, there is a lot of other digital currencies that can give you that. There is also the anonymity of other digital currencies since Bitcoin is said that it is not really anonymous as we know.

Bitcoin will not always go down, it may be having a long time dump now but time will come when it will be having a pump.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
prediction on bush

Activity: 231

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:49:44 AM

I truly believe in bitcoins. I believe it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. What will happen is that governments will ditch physical paper money and coins and go with cryptocurrency in their own way.

I strongly agree and also believe on your opinion that, it is the future of finance and it will forever change how we use money. However, I would also say that bitcoins is just a jump off point of sorts and I think governments will just adopt the concepts and frameworks it has laid down. And adding also my opinion and belief that, I always spend bitcoin where I can. why wouldn't I? Spending it increases it's value. We all spend money so I may as well use btc to spend. In addition, Replacing paper money should not be the question unless Bitcoin establishes itself as a "Global currency" all over the world and Governments start believing that they should really unite and use One Currency, All Nations policy. On the otherhand, I totally believe in Bitcoin. Just take a look a Bitcoin price few years ago or maybe just early of this year when Bitcoin price about nearly 1k$ and how about now? It's about 4k$ so there are no reason that I will not believe in Bitcoin.
cyriljundos

Activity: 432

Bitfresh - iGaming with 90s UI

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

I really believe in bitcoin because bitcoin has been contributing significantly like financial in everyday

shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:07:29 AM

The development of Cryptocurrency World from year to year is always increasing. The people who join now are getting more and more and more strict regulations. I believe Bitcoin can survive until the future. Bitcoin price in the future will certainly rise many times over. And I'm sure Bitcoin can replace the cash currency if Bitcoin can be consistent like this.

xjcjf

Activity: 116

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:28:10 AM

I am not a true believer in Bitcoin. I just made money in this industry. I think most people should be like me. What is the future of Bitcoin? We cannot predict. We just hope that it will be more and more successful so that we can obtain more wealth.
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:43:27 AM

I am not a true believer in Bitcoin. I just made money in this industry. I think most people should be like me. What is the future of Bitcoin? We cannot predict. We just hope that it will be more and more successful so that we can obtain more wealth.
You don't believe in bitcoin that it can bring wealth to you? And you just here to get money?
The two things you've said was not complement rather it had a two distinct ideas. You are here because you want to earn but you don't believe bitcoin can bring wealth to you. Anyway, I can't push you to believe because you are already believing in bitcoin but you don't want to give a 100% trust to bitcoin. We had different principles why we are here in forum. Some of us wanted to learn and earn but we must acknowledge the thing that brought us here (bitcoin). We must appreciate it because without bitcoin we are not earning fiat.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
emanjun

Activity: 252

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:54:41 AM

As I am introduced by my friend his bread earning is through bitcoin seeing it practically seen it and for sure I am a true Believer.
All I can say is I am a true believer. Simply because I believe that bitcoin could really help me. Bitcoin has the capabilities to help all the people using it. As we all know bitcoin is a life changer, there are a lot of people became rich because of bitcoin. If bitcoin can help others, then I believe it could also help me. I believe that through using bitcoin we can achieve financial freedom

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
alvipalangka

Activity: 361

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:08:00 AM

If you want financial freedom and opportunity to earn money, there is a lot of other digital currencies that can give you that. There is also the anonymity of other digital currencies since Bitcoin is said that it is not really anonymous as we know.

Bitcoin will not always go down, it may be having a long time dump now but time will come when it will be having a pump.
if the currency is a mainstay of value decline .. can make the main financially made .. is there a way out for it?
staradvincula

Activity: 350

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:44:10 PM

True believer are those who are into cryptocurrency.  They shouldn't berepl here if they don't believe in it.  But in my opinion, this won't totally replace the real money because not all citizen are familiar in Bitcoin.  The volatility are transparent and yet a lot of people are patronizing Bitcoin because we all believe what would Bitcoin gives us.   It's either for investment purposes, source of income or just riding to its popularity.  Whatever the reason was, I am a true believer
risa33

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 02:45:45 PM

I trust Bitcoin because I've been holding Bitcoin for a year now, I see that Bitcoin's price is going up very significantly, but I still believe Bitcoin's price will rise again, the more people know about digital assets increasingly soared Bitcoin prices. that's my opinion.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 »
  Print  

Jump to: